Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight Prompts Elimination

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? Live DWTS Results Tonight

Ryan Real Housewives of OC: Ryan Culberson Shocks Lydia and Her Mom

Posted: August 6th, 2013 in Real Housewives of Orange County, Ryan Culberson by LALATE

Ryan Real Housewives of OC: Ryan Culberson Shocks Lydia, Mom and Cast

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Ryan from the Real Housewives of Orange County (Ryan Culberson) left Lydia McLaughlin, Lydia’s mom Judy Stirling, and much of the cast in horror last night on the season finale of RHOC. Ryan from the Real Housewives of Orange County threw Judy Stirling out of a house he doesn’t own, calling her names. Then, as Vicki Gunvalson tried to apologize to Judy, Ryan continued to call Judy names, told Vicki that she is not going to “win this” disagreement, and continued his tirade. So what did fellow cast members and viewers think of the shocking season finale? Many today believe that Bravo should ban Ryan from returning to RHOC.

Ryan of RHOC prompted few words from Judy Stirling last night. On her Twitter account, Judy tweeting from Italy wrote simply “I’ll say it again. Family is forever”. She added “Thanks for all the love. I believe in love”. But her daughter Lydia was horrified. “The couch IS NOT ruined!! She was putting her feet up. Who speaks to someone like that?” She said “I hate watching this” and added the hashtag “nowords”.

LALATE has never seen such an immediate outrage by viewers in the history of RHOC. Many current and former military members watching last night’s telecast were left in disbelief. Some wrote that Bravo should ban Ryan from RHOC going forward. His expressions like “Respect for the furniture” left others perplexed.

Brooks Ayers Pictures Set 1
Brooks Ayers Photo 1
Brooks Ayers Photo 2
Brooks Ayers Photo 3
Brooks Ayers Photo 4

Lydia told viewers last night several new shocking revelations. First she said that Ryan acted this way in the presence of not just Judy but also other family members. “My poor mom. It’s super hard for me to watch that scene unfold. I wasn’t in the room with her when the whole Ryan confrontation took place. However, my brother and sister-in-law were there and they left right after because they couldn’t believe what they saw.”

Lydia further tells news “Although my mom is incredibly youthful and energetic she’s not used to being out late and wearing high heels standing for so long. Vicki’s party was a late night for her and she went inside to get warm, and put her feet up. It’s not like she was Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah’s couch. She was literally putting her feet up.”

Brooks Ayers Pictures Set 2
Brooks Ayers Photo 5
Brooks Ayers Photo 6
Brooks Ayers Photo 7
Brooks Ayers Photo 8

So why did Ryan act this way? Lydia claims that Ryan allegedly has bigger issues than women’s heels on his mind. “Watching his face, so full of anger, and the way he is talking about my mom is disturbing. I have to believe his reaction has more to do with something much greater than the condition of their new couch.”

In earlier seasons, Vicki Gunvalson told viewers she was unhappy how the engagement with Ryan and Briana was revealed to her. Last night, Vicki didn’t tweet about Ryan. But Lydia had praise for Vicki. “And, Vicki went above and beyond as a friend to make us feel comfortable. It must have been hard for her to balance her friends and her family and I felt she did an amazing job. ” For now, Lydia says her mom was fine after that night. But Lydia wasn’t. “I was so traumatized and in tears because I felt responsible for my mom. I invited her to have a wonderful night with my new friends.”

As one viewer wrote last night “How ironic that [..Ryan] gets to represent America in Afghanistan and pat himself on the back for defending freedom…. He will go down in history as the only man to martyr his and his wife’s reputation for the sake of a slipcover.”

Real Housewives of Orange County, Ryan Culberson

20 Responses to 'Ryan Real Housewives of OC: Ryan Culberson Shocks Lydia and Her Mom'

1. James said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 6:48 am

What was he thinking defending a sofa? He acted this way with cameras rolling and he didn’t stop?

2. Margie Vasicek said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 7:27 am

Ryan was way out of line!!!! I felt bad for Lydia’s Mom & for Brianna. I never thought I’d say this but Ryan made Brooks look really good. It’s VICKI’S HOUSE not yours Ryan.

3. Tiffinay Tinnapple said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 7:37 am

I think Ryan should be ashamed of himself for yelling at a woman–let alone a 64 year old woman. Briana–take note, this guy has a temper. The behavior was appalling.

4. Cameron Jones said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 7:46 am

Clearly, Ryan has some extreme anger and rage issues. He makes me sick the way he treated the actually owner of the house (Vicki’s) guest. He did not represent the American military well at all! I’m a veterans wife and he made me want to jump through my tv screen and punch him in the face! He’s ridiculous and I hope he’s never allowed back on the show. Also after seeing his rage I’m concerned for anyone who lives with him. He attacked a 64 year old woman, for crying out loud. What a tool!!!!!

5. Kimberly said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 8:11 am

JM said it best on another post…
    “How ironic that an armed misogynist bully putz, with a drinking problem, gets to represent America in Afghanistan and pat himself on the back for defending freedom. He’s an embarrassment as a son, a husband, a father, a party guest, and is more wince-worthy than entertaining. He will go down in history as the only man to martyr his and his wife’s reputation for the sake of a slipcover.”

@BravoAndy – we want answers – Ryan owes an apology

6. Mel said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 8:14 am

Amazing how Briana doesn’t want to be around if Brooks visits Vicki. She shouldn’t want to be around her husband Ryan who blatantly disrespects women. She’s the pot calling the kettle black. Get your own home and let Vicki enjoy her life!!!

7. Im appalled said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 8:31 am

Ryan is a poor example of a soldier, husband and son-in-law. He is a disgusting human being! Big mouth but be a REAL man Ryan and pay your own way. Your just a little boy! Grown adults skill living off mommy, pathetic! I thought Briana was smart, obviously not. She should run, you can already tell she’s changed and he is controlling her too. He started it and should be ashamed. And Vicki needed to put him in his place, she was pathetic in not being firm. I would have told him to take a hike! Divorce will happen with these two, he’s too much of a disrepectful jerk!

8. Anna said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 8:35 am

That guy Ryan has a couple of screws loose. Vicki is right, he is a loose cannon, and he’s dangerous. I really feel sorry for Brianna, to have gotten involved with a guy who spends his time in foreign countries murdering people. Vicki earned her house, and her money. I don’t think she needs this pseudo soldiers’ protection. I think she can take care of herself. Vicki, get a restraining order!

9. Candy said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 8:50 am

Ryan has severe emotional problems, and it’s scary to think that he’s in Afghanistan armed with a weapon! He’s either a liar or he’s very delusional! I was appalled to someone treat another human being the way he treated Lydia’s mom! It’s ridiculous to see both him and Brianna dictate Vicki’s behaviour in her own house! Vicki needs to kick them all out! I feel so sorry for Brianna and the baby. They have a long road ahead with that lunatic!

10. Rhonda said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 9:35 am

I think Ryan is totally disgusting!!!!! Watching how he
    treated Lydia’s mom made me sick to my stomach!
    He doesn’t own Vicki’s home…… Vicki needs to
    Put him in his place ASAP!!! What a LOSER Ryan
    Is!!!!?????????

11. Roncon said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 10:16 am

Ryan has Napoleon syndrome…Little guy with a big mouth…..Disrespecting is running off to marry someonewithout telling her mother. He was even acting like a jerk to Brianna’s Uncle……Ryan is a nitwit.

12. Amy Lee said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Ryan is despicable for all the reasons already stated. I also wonder where the husbands and men of the OC were when this was happening? Oh! I forget. Tamra’s the manliest thing on this show. I would love to see Ryan take out his anger on Tamra for now reason. He’d literally have no balls left. Also, I’m sure if this happened on NJ or ATL, that d--bag wouldn’t be standing either. Shameful.

13. Rosemary said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Ryan is just a * who likes to bully little old women. He needs to pick on someone his own size and I guarantee that his balls will be shoved up his *. He is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and he needs to be put away in prison and they need to throw away the key. I hope he is not on the next season.

14. Anne0 said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Total d--che bag. Who in the h-ll does he think he is? You don’t “own” cr--p.

15. Becca said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Omg!!! He need to be in a mental hospital!!!! Call child protective services! He is a liar, and SHOULD NOT be near a child with those anger issues. I don’t know what he does for the military, but I hope someone reevaluates his position because he shouldn’t. My brothers spent 15 months in Iraq, and saw more than anyone should. He said Ryan should be discharged immediately, and he is a disgrace to our country. Tiny boy with a big mouth, I hope you read what everyone thinks about you and Brianna leaves your scrawny, angry, ugly inside-and-out behind! You need to go get an education because you won’t have your job for long. Stop muching and get you own place with your own couch that you can worship all day long. Trust me no one will be “disrespectful” because you will be alone and miserable!

16. Genn said,

on August 7th, 2013 at 12:06 am

Ryan appears to be suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. (PTSD). If that is the case, he needs medical help and understandiing to get well, not all this hate-spewing. Lydia’s mother was the only real victim here and she showed a lot more class and generosity than the people who made self righteous comments here. I’m not condoning Ryan’s behavior but believe he needs saving not casting out. I’m hoping that when he sees this episode, he will seek professional help.

17. Cori G said,

on August 7th, 2013 at 3:08 am

I feel sorry for Briana.(Hug) Your mom loves you, lean on your family and have Ryan seek help for whatever is going on.As for Lydia and her mom, I am so sorry you ladies had to experience such abuse from that guy.I cried and could not imagine if that was my mom.That was very hurtful and you and your mom are so lucky to have such an awesome relationship. Keep stong and we love you and your mom.She is an incredible woman.God bless

18. Dale said,

on August 7th, 2013 at 5:47 am

It’s going to be all a matter of time before Ryan goes up beside Briana’s head with a left hook..OMG I just could not believe the way he went off on Lydia’s mom…Vicky need to put their asses out her house ASAP! And bravo please do not let him return for the next season.

19. Carol said,

on August 8th, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Fans, don’t worry about Ryan returning. I guarantee he is in hot water with his Command and superiors. Military will restrict him from future epsoides, if he even has a career after this. He is in need of serious mental evaluation. He has displayed disturbing behavior, and although not a fan of Vickie’s, she handled the situation rather well, except her abrubt arm dropping from Judy’s shoulder when Ryan demanded she stop hugging. Very strange folks. Ryan look deep within yourself and define what ‘disrepect’ really is. You surely provided America an excellent example of ‘disrepect’. A sofa, really?????

20. Berty said,

on August 10th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I don’t know if it’s possible to save this Private Ryan.

You must be logged in to post a comment.