Ryan Culberson, Briana Wolfsmith Husband, Enrages Viewers Post Judy

Posted: August 5th, 2013 in Briana Wolfsmith, Judy Stirling, Ryan Culberson by LALATE

Ryan Culberson, Briana Wolfsmith Husband, Enrages Viewers Post Judy

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Ryan Culberson, Briana Wolfsmith’s husband, enraged RHOC viewers tonight for his words about Judy Stirling.  Bravo had forewarned viewers that Ryan Culberson was set to go on a tirade tonight toward Lydia’s mom Judy Stirling in the season finale. But his conduct was far worse than anyone could have anticipated.

In recent weeks, Vicki Gunvalson had defended Ryan. “Having Troy, Briana and Ryan at the house prior to Ryan deploying was a huge blessing for all of us. I have been able to help them out so they can have their “date nights” and I’ve also been able to see Troy on a daily basis.” She added “I cherish those moments when we all are together in the house because I know that when Ryan returns from being deployed they will most likely be relocated.”

RHOC viewers were horrified tonight by Ryan’s words towards Judy. “What an awful way to treat any woman, feet on couch or not”, one viewer wrote. Others felt perplexed by his conduct. “Briana makes excuse for him. It was unbelievable how he spoke to Lydia’s mother.. I don’t know what makes someone go off on an old lady like that.” And many thought the scene was dark even for Bravo’s standards. “Scary stuff over a couch!”

Briana Wolfsmith, Judy Stirling, Ryan Culberson

55 Responses to 'Ryan Culberson, Briana Wolfsmith Husband, Enrages Viewers Post Judy'

1. SM said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Vicki needs to man up and throw him out of the house already.

2. Kim said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:16 pm

I am in complete shock over Ryan’s behavior. Totally uncalled for. I can’t believe Briana made excuses for him. I hope he doesn’t end up being a wife beater because that was the first thing I thought of. It’s scarier to think this man carries a gun! Total shock!

3. TW said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:20 pm

I was hoping the Vicki’s brother would have kicked his *!!! I have never liked Ryan. How are you the man of someone else’s house?!?!? Vicki’s fear of losing her grandchild and daughter allows Ryan to behave in such a way, but enough is enough! Let them go Vicki! Briana will be back once she gets tired of living in squalor and bring abused herself, unfortunately.

4. TW said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

I was hoping Vicki’s brother would have kicked his A$S!!! And Briana will be back once she gets tired of living in squalor and BEING abused herself, unfortunately.

5. Lisa said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Ryan was so unchivalrous and not truthful about what was said. I see he has had a head injury and even though it was over the top aggressive it is sometimes a symptom of frontal lobe injury to have poor impulse control and aggressive behavior. He seems like a good man and has been through God knows what in service to our country. He must get help with his anger issues that will damage his relationships with family and friends. Even if Judy had been rude and Ryan was “defending the house” he needs to learn restraint and chivalry.

6. john said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:27 pm

Its ptsd and alcoholism. Briana is in danger as is their child.

7. mickey said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:28 pm

This guy is sick and violent and he should not be left alone with a baby.

8. jennifer said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Ryan lied to everyone about who started the argument and the horrible things he said. Cant wait to hear everyone’s reaction after hearing the real conversation. He needs to pull up his big boy pants and stop thinking he owns that house and go get himself a tiny little studio apartment because that is all he can probably afford.Also, I cant stand Brooks either but its NOT Ryans HOUSE!!!!

9. Tonya said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:32 pm

BRIANNA SHOULD BE VERY AFRAID. THERE’S OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM. SHE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE .. WHAT…ABOUT…HER CRAZY *….HUSBAND…

HE WAS HORRIBLE. NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN..

BRIANA YOUR A DUMB *.. MOVE OUT GET OUT .. YOU AND YOUR CRAZY HUSBAND LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

10. Dennis said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Ryan should be seriously reprimanded for his behavior. His behavior is not indicative of all military personnel and is very embarrassing. I would hope someone in the Marine Corps does something about it, deployed or not.

11. Crysal said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Ryan is such a *,he acts like he pays the morgage and his wifey acts just like her mom,defending a prick like him.Clearly his actions were wrong and what a liar ,wow Brianna better watch out!!Sounds like Her mother’s boytoy!!!!Time to Man Up and Move Out!!!

12. Andy said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

1 grandfather, 4 uncles, 1 dad, 1 husband, all ex-military. Not one of these gentlemen would have ever treated a woman in this manner. Not to mention, lie about it afterwards. I pray to the Lord his CO finds out about this and demands mandatory psych eval/treatment. [Briana, bail out while you are still alive; he's a ticking time bomb!]

13. JM said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 9:48 pm

How ironic that an armed misogynist bully putz, with a drinking problem, gets to represent America in Afghanistan and pat himself on the back for defending freedom. He’s an embarrassment as a son, a husband, a father, a party guest, and is more wince-worthy than entertaining. He will go down in history as the only man to martyr his and his wife’s reputation for the sake of a slipcover.

14. rachel said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Are you f+++ing kidding me?! What a complete d--che bag! He supposedly “serves and protects” his country yet goes off on a 64 year old woman!!! How dare he!! He wants to talk sh*t on Brooks?! He just made Brooks look like Prince charming! I sure hope his commanding officer saw this and holds him accountable, whether that be that he is demoted or discharged! And if he can get that pissed off at a lady for putting her feet on the couch and talk to her that way, I wouldn’t be surprised if he beats his wife!
    what a sorry POS! I wish Billy would have kicked his d--che Bag *!

15. Jada12 said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 10:17 pm

He clearly has deeper issues …very controlling personality. It seems he has forgotten it’s Vicki’s house not his. He has such a cocky attitude.
    “Respect for the furniture” …..really?
    Calling Lydia’s mom a *. And lying saying that she dropped the f bomb. Hmm, he needs to play the video back. I ‘m happy Vicki spoke up. Now she can live her life with whomever she pleases.
    Good luck Briana ….your husband is a time bomb.
    If an excuse for is behavior is…he is under lots of stress with facing deployment. No excuse for his aggressive abusive behavior…..I believe we do not have a military draft…so deal with it and stop being a bully. That being said, “thank you to you and all the military for serving this country”
    Ryan you do need anger management therapy….and the necessity is even greater since you are an active soldier in a war zone.

16. nowino said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Well said JM. I do hope his CO sees that tirade and demands he gets help. He flat out lied when he said Lydia’s mom told him to f-off. He was the one dropping all the f-bombs and over feet on a couch? And this to a woman old enough to be his grandmother. I have been somewhat appalled at his behavior before tonight’s meltdown but this should be the last straw for him. He has anger issues and alcohol issues. I would be afraid for Brianna and her son. Someone needs to dig up some dirt on his former marraige and see what his ex has to say. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear this type of behavior is a pattern for him. He needs to be put in his place pronto. No way I would ever consider hiring the guy and I support all of our troops. Not this ticking time bomb. If he can’t see that he was totally in the wrong, apologize and accept responsibility for his actions he needs to be taken down a notch or two post haste. This was over the top even for Bravo’s Real Housewife’s franchise.

17. Angie said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 11:29 pm

Ryan is a typical d--bag, jarhead and liar typical marine.
    Brianna is a moron typical case of seeing everyone elses flaws but not their own.
    Don’t worry hun if he talks to a woman like that with no remorse your next.
    People have to understand that these ppl were douchebags coming in the military so don’t blame it on that and the marines probably won’t care.90% of the females in the marines are sexually assaulted.Let’s I pretty sure Ryan aint innocent cause he’s hiding behind the military.

18. Briana said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Hey Ryan, hopefully you are blown up to bits you pathetic piece of *. Make it a little more obvious that you couldn’t handle war. Repect the couch! * loser.

19. Kelly said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Ryan a.k.a. hideous scarface, go kill yourself. Mr. tough Marine man, scared of a getting a couch dirty hahaha. Rot in h-ll.

20. sworth said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 11:48 pm

What a loser d--bag….I guess when you are completely living off of someone else you feel you have the right to degrade an elder….what a pathetic piece of s*&$ you are…and I hope that is not the way you raise your son to talk to women…

21. Lee said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 11:55 pm

I am so surprised that Vicki tolerates Ryan in her home, I don’t know what’s wrong with Brooks, but Vicki is old enough to make her own decisions about who she wants to be with.

Ryan acts as though he has a mental illness. Perhaps that scar on his face hides a deeper issue. Perhaps brain damage. He is such an evil hearted person. I’d rather be in Brooks company than Ryan, because he’s the kind of guy that would probably shoot you with a rifle because you touched his car. I think that Vicki should be concerned for Brianna’s welfare and that of the baby, it’s hard to hide crazy in front of the camera.

Ryan says Brooks is not the man he pretends to be, but I think that Ryan IS the man that he trying to be, and I’d get away from that crazy train as fast as I could.

22. Patty said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 12:07 am

Wow, you people can be harsh!! I will say Ryan’s behavior was uncalled for and way over the top, especially regarding a couch. However, for you people to say he deserves to get killed in combat, that is heartless. I would love for all of you who feel that way to suit up, get sent to a third world country in 120 degree heat and stare down the barrel of a gun; all the while fighting for a country and its people who do not give a cr--p if you live or die. Ryan was obviously under a tremendous amount of stress at that time and his behavior had more to do with something else than it did with a woman putting her feet on a couch. This young man could very well die and leave Brianna and her baby Troy widowed and without a father. No one would really want that. I think Brianna is strong and intelligent enough to know if his behavior is abusive and uncalled for. She seems like the kind of young woman that wouldn’t take anyone’s cr--p and would get out if she felt she needed to.

23. mjkinok said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 12:12 am

He is a total jerk. This is abusive behaviour and i wouldn’t be surprised if he is already abusive towards Breana. I believe now the reason he does not want Brooks around is because of his controlling ways. He does not want another man in the house that can have any other man in the house. He knows the history of people not liking brooks and runs with it. But the fact is ifit was any other man he will feel the same way because he doesn’t want another man near his wife or in any way be the head of the house above him. And if and when vicki finds someone else that is exactly how it will be. I don’t trust him. I don’t like him. And i have seen this a million times, he is an abuser and the way Brianna was making excuses tells me he already is abusing her. If he wasn’t she would not have looked so scared as she stated her excuses. If she knew for a fact that her husband was not like that normally she would have backed him with a little more confidence and anger and demanded that he never even goes off like that but to me she already knew his temper and she fell back in an insecure excuses like so many abused women do. It was all in her body language. As well as his outloud behaviour.

24. She's Brantastic said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 12:14 am

Okay while I was furious about seeing how Ryan treat ed Judy after she jokingly said she would sprinkle fairy dust on him, there’s no need to jump the gun and insinuate that he beats Briana or has raped female soliders in the Marines. Obviously this guy has got some serious anger and control issues but we don’t know to what extend he acts out in anger so let’s stay rational (even though he didn’t…lol). I’m guessing Ryan has PTSD from how he insisted on installing the security cameras IN and outside of Vicki’s home. Even though it is better to be safe than sorry when you live with a known public figure, Vicki lives in a very affluent part of town and in a gated community so in my opinion, the cameras inside the house seemed a bit extreme (and paranoid). I also did not know that Ryan has an ex-wife…very interesting. I’m really curious to see why they split up. And I also think it’s pretty sad that Briana didn’t see anything wrong with what Ryan did to Judy or how he was talking to her mother and uncle. When you’re wrong, you’re wrong and Briana needs to start calling him out on his behavior before their son starts acting the same way. My husband on his worst of days would never take his anger out and be disrespectful like that. I’m glad that Briana and Troy are moving out…even though Vicki can be a neurotic witch at times, she and Judy didn’t deserve the wrath of Ryan and God bless Briana for putting up with that cocky, self-righteous *! #ICouldntDoIt

25. Cecil said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 12:23 am

unfortunately, hypocracy seems to run in the family.vickie, ; even worse her white trash grunt, who for some reason seems to thinks he’s black, rolling his neck, ghetto be gettin ghetto!

26. Paul said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 6:34 am

Ryan, youtalk like that to my mother, and I would kick your marine * right back to bootcamp where you belong, you are king ….head

27. Anna said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 7:20 am

Ryan seems like an abusive bully and I agree that Briana makes excuses for him. “He’s just different.” Please, he’s just a d*ck. Wait, till he’s taking it out on you, Briana, then I’d like to see what your excuses for him will be then.And by the way, they need to move the f*ck out of Vicki’s house and get their own lives. What a bunch of losers standing around talking about how they have so much dirt on Brooks. Grow up and worry about yourselves!

28. Tinalts said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 7:27 am

I will turn Ryan into his CO myself. He needs to undergo a mental evaluation. The way he went off was out of control and abusive. There is NO reason or excuse good enough to justify that kind of behavior. Brianna needs help, too. She is defending him and making excuses – her judgement & logic is way off. The whole things was disturbing and disgusting.

29. Denise Brown said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 9:11 am

My first thoughts about Ryan Culberson after seeing/hearing him viciously attack Lydia McLaughlin’s mother, Judy, are, 1. He is/will become a wife beater; and 2. He is cheating on or *will* cheat on Briana Wolfsmith.
    This individual is mentally unbalanced AND a liar and a. How DARE he dominate Vicki’s home? Neither he nor Briana should control who Vicki dates or invites to HER home.
    His verbal abuse and (almost) physical abuse of Judy made me sick to my stomach. It is one of the most vile attacks I have ever witnessed. Vicki should have kicked him out of her home, that night. Alcohol is NOT an excuse for insane behavior.

30. kathy said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 9:28 am

I cannot believe the disgusting manner with which Ryan spoke to Lydia’s mom. If he came in the room and saw her laying on the couch, did it occur to him that she may be ill? He’s sounds like an abusive, mean animal.In my opinion this is one of the most unsettling incidents I have seen in all the Houewives’ series…which says a lot! Vicki should be very afraid for herself and more importantly, Brianna and Troy.

31. EZ said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 9:33 am

Ryan is a complete DISGRACE to the military.

32. Sergeant Slaughter said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 9:37 am

Ryan and Slade need to learn to respect women. Ryan obviously has been raised to be controlling and abusive towards women. Slade was raised to be superficial and insulting to women. A mans true self comes out in conflict, we now know who these two disrespectful twits are.

33. Torry said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 11:35 am

Slade is nothing like Ryan. Ryan is abusive and dangerous. I’ve always felt this way about him. He has a mental disorder. Vicki needs to stop letting Brianna manipulate her, using the grandchild as bait. A little tough love should be used. One day, Brianna will come crawling back, bruised and abused. Just wait and see. She’s married to a controlling abuser.

34. Real Fake Housewives said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 12:40 pm

If that didn’t worry Vicky about who her daughter married not sure what will. And Briana needs to worry about when the baby becomes a toddler and puts his little feet on the couch – think about that scenario, Briana!

35. Melissa said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Wow, I used to like Ryan, but now all I see is an abusive control freak. Run, Breanna, run. You and your child will be next to “disrespect” him.

36. Nikki said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Of all the men on this show, Ryan has by far displayed the worst behavior. He made the choice to act like an abusive psycho on national tv. Scary.

37. Yo said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Contact his co and let them know how disgusted we all are in this Pig who represented his fellow marines on National tv … They even filmed him in his uniform several times, so he was def representing them… Anyone know how or who to contact???

38. Debilyn said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Im disgusted that Vicki allows this in HER home! Throw them out and stop letting them hold the baby over your head. Brianna will be back. Brooks is Vicki’s choice and I would never let my daughter dictate who can and can’t come to my house. I hope Brianna can see how Ryan lied to try and look better to his wife. I don’t care if someone was dancing on the couch with muddy feet you have no right to talk so disrespectful. I can’t watch the show anymore with that kind of person allowed to treat someone so bad. I was hoping Vicki’s brother kicked his *. Military or not you don’t talk like that period. He’s different alright! Get out of the house and take your family and let Vicky live her own life. Wake up Brianna! Look at the help she gets and has no idea how lucky she is.

39. Yati said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Ryan Culberson is such a DOU CHE bag. What a tool! Lied from beginning to end. Sorry, that’s not Semper Fi, it’s Semper LIE! Who is this dudes commanding officer, they don’t allow this kind of stuff.

40. Gwen said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Ryan, you are angry little man, who flew off the handle for no reason. I’m embarrassed for you. Not sure how you’ll recover from this embarrassment? You really did come off as an IDIOT.

41. Kathleen said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Ryan, you’re a sorry excuse for a marine AND nothing even close to being a man. You’re a coward and a loser. Get some help, fat *.

42. lilly said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

perhaps this is why Vicki wants Brianna (and Ryan) living in her house in the first place-to keep an eye on her explosive son in law – but her daughter does not treat her mother with the respect that she deserves and on her own she may learn her own self worth and be done with this guy- this guy is not representative of our military, he is a bad egg hiding behind our military

43. Lover Girl said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 8:05 pm

I agree with Patty. Ryan’s not that bad a guy, but the fear of more war and leaving a new family behind, possibly forever all mixed with what was probably copious amounts of alcohol turned him into a raving lunatic. The same thing happened to me once when my dad was in the hospital losing weight and the doctors couldn’t figure out why. I’m a sweet person, but I got wasted one night during all that and acted like a gangster on some stranger I met. Funny mind tricks – you go overboard with a need to control when you feel you have none. I just didn’t have cameras on me. Ryan obviously needs some counseling and will hopefully get it before, during and after his deployment. So he can be a better man for his family.

44. Cari said,

on August 6th, 2013 at 8:29 pm

He is NOT coming from a good place Vicki! I cannot believe that Briana (who I THOUGHT the only normal one on this show) would defend that POS jerk. Apparently being a man of honor and respect is lost on him. He is an embarrassment to the uniform and the human race. He should be kicked out on the street.

45. lovereality said,

on August 7th, 2013 at 5:50 am

It is truly appalling that Briana and Ryan feel as though they can make the rules in Vicki’s home. I don’t care if they pay rent, that does not give them the right to make the rules in her home. She is the home owner and when they pay rent, she should be laying down the rules in the house that Briana and Ryan should abide by or leave. Ryan’s behavior is disgusting. He has always disturbed me with all of his backhanded rude comments. The military should discripline him for his behavior toward Lydia’s mother. But most of all, he and Briana need to move out of Vicki’s home and stop trying to run her life and worry about theirs.

46. lucille said,

on August 7th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

No the military should not discipline him. Vicki should. I did hear Brianna say to Vicki that they would have gotten yelled at if they would have put there feet on the NEW couch. Vicki did make an agreement with them before they moved in. I kinda get it, but there is no excluse for the words he used toward a 64yr old women. No respect for your elders. We all don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. I do want to tell him thank you for serving our country and making it safe for us.

47. Amazed said,

on August 8th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I think that Vicki and Breana’s reactions will change once they see the footage we saw. Ryan is dangerous. All I could think of was how violent he WILL become when Breana tries to leave him–which she will. She’s in for a very difficult time with him.

48. Cherie said,

on August 19th, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Congratulations, Ryan! For showing your true colors! I don’t think you will EVER live this down! You really stooped to an all time low when you attacked poor Judy! And you call Brooks Ayers “a piece of sh*t” (Ryan’s own words via Twitter)??? Well, you moron! By the way you acted a Vicki’s party, you just made Brooks look like a SAINT!!!

49. machi25 said,

on August 26th, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Brianna complains about Brooks but Ryan isn’t any better if my husband talked to a woman like that it would be the last thing he would do! They are both victims and idiots sad but sometimes you have to learn the hard way! Disgusting if brianna would of talked to me the way she did to Lydia I would of told her off! I look at her completely different and have no respect for a woman that doesn’t have respect for herself!

50. Tony S. said,

on August 27th, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Ryan needs his a!@ kicked. If he would have talked to MY mother that way he would be swallowing all of his teeth. Little punk!! Your all bad when you yell at a 60 year old woman. Come try that cr--p with someone who is your gender, 220 pounds ( NOT fat ) who wipe the floor with you. Your pathetic and a disgrace to that uniform you wear.

51. Carrie said,

on August 27th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Looks like Brianna found herself an abusive husband. Guess apples don’t fall too far from the tree. Let’s hope Troy makes it out ok.
    RUN BRIANNA, NOW while you still have the chance!

52. sheildmaiden said,

on August 27th, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Nice deflection Briana! Do you expect us to believe thar Vicki would allow a mud wallow in her back yard when she has a party? You talk about cleaning the couch because of the mud, what about the floors, carpets and tile? If my daughter(who btw, has a good head on her shoulders and didn’t get knocked up before her and her fiance establish their careers), ever heard a man speak to me that way he would be walking funny. Also I probably would have punched him the throat(i practice the art kempo karate) or my daughtet’bf would have taken him out back and shown him how. Briana you are in an abusive relationship,you had one when you were a child ( reunion show) you are bound to repeat. I feel bad for the pain and hurt you caused your mother, you will never know how that feels until Troy does it to you. You can’t undo what you have done to your mother.

53. Jada12 said,

on August 29th, 2013 at 1:33 am

What do you bet Ryan read Briana the riot act before he left for duty…regarding what to say and what not to say at the reunion show?
    Not anyone shall DIRESPECT,challenge or disagree with Ryan…he is the man in charge.
    I really don’t blame her for deflecting the questioning she got on the reunion show. She knows from childhood what happens when you live with an
    abusive person. She has to protect herself with the only way she has learned.

54. Jada12 said,

on August 30th, 2013 at 2:41 am

After watching the reunion show again….Vicki and Brooks….bad. He’s just not right for Vicki…he may have some truely good qualities but the negative things that he admitted to not good character traits.
    Cutting away the intense convictions that came from Briana….she grew up seeing her mom being mistreated by two husbands. Helps me understand her protectiveness towards her mom is out of love and concern. Vicki has a sweet way about herself…she trusted in her last two marriage relationships…and was abused.
    She longs for normal healthy relationship.
    She needs some good therapy to hello her toughin up.
    I have a best friend in my adult daughter so
    I understand the kind of mother daughter relationship she has with Briana. She is fortunate to have that. Briana sees why Brooks is a bad math for her mom. Her mom is to blindsided to see Brooks’s flaws.
    Heather was nailed it when she graciously said to Brooks that he is good person but not the right fit for Vicki. Deep down inside Vicki knows that is true but she has this desperation to have a soul mate.

55. Jada12 said,

on August 30th, 2013 at 2:46 am

Oops! Typo….correction
    Good therapy to help ( not hello ) her toughen up.

soccer