Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight - Who Got the Elimination?

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? DWTS Fall 2014 Results Tonight

American Idol 2013 Results Tonight Prompt Top 3 Predictions for Elimination

Posted: April 24th, 2013 in American Idol by LALATE

who got American Idol 2013 Results Tonight Prompt Top 3 Predictions, Elimination eliminated

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – American Idol 2013 results tonight gave Top 3 predictions and an anticipated elimination. Who could get eliminated in American Idol results on April 24, 2013? Tonight’s show is down to Candice Glover, Kree Harrison, Amber Holcomb, and Angie Miller. But after Kree surprised news last week falling into the bottom two for the first time since the semifinals, could she also get eliminated tomorrow?

American Idol Top 3 elimination results have typically, for better or worse, been plagued by shockers. Over the last three seasons, the Top 4 and Top 3 shows have surprised news. Last week, that, however, didn’t happen. Many anticipated Janelle Arthur to be eliminated. But how about this week?

Angie and Candice have never been in the bottom since the semis. In fact both women have been in the top, twice, in recent week. So could the shocker this year come from an elimination of Angie or Candice?

And then there is Kree and Amber. Traditional Idol results send home contestants who keep on landing in the bottom. Both these women have been in the bottom at least once in the last two telecasts. So could Kree and Amber be most in jeopardy of elimination this week?

Tonight, Amber was first up with “The Power of Love” by Celine Dion. And while viewers were mixed about the performance, the judges loved it. Three of four judges stood up. Keith said the song choice was perfect. Nicki said that Amber is the “most current contestant” in the show. Randy said that Amber had improved the most. Mariah said she was impressed.

Candice chose “Find Your Love” by Drake. Nicki had mixed feels about the performance, and wondered if Candice should have focused more on the melody. Randy, however, thought the vocals were exceptional. Mariah agreed, saying that Candice had command of the song. Keith disagreed with Nicki but agreed to Mariah.

Next up with Kree with “It Hurt So Bad”. Randy didn’t give Kree good reviews. He told news that she was “disconnected”. Mariah disagreed and said the performance showed Kree’s versatility. Keith loved the song selection, and the vocals. But Keith thought, once again, that Kree lacked emotion. Nicki too was bothered with the performance and said it was not top 4 worthy.

Angie Miller chose “Who You Are” by Jessie J. And in the end, all the judges expect Mariah gave it a standing ovation. Keith said that Angie was tight at the beginning but eventually got into the song. Nicki thought it was spotless. Randy said it was a perfect “10″ and the best performance of the night.

For now, if the judges’ remarks are any indication, Kree is dominating elimination predictions for Idol 3 results tomorrow night.

American Idol

17 Responses to 'American Idol 2013 Results Tonight Prompt Top 3 Predictions for Elimination'

1. benny boykin said,

on April 24th, 2013 at 7:21 pm

the judges are trying their best to slant the vote. i believe randy jackson is the most biased. and for keith urban………..i don’t know the name of a single song you’ve done. be glad you’ve got a gorgeous wife.

2. Lola said,

on April 24th, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I genuinely love everyone in the top four, but I definitely think Angie won tonight. I do hope the judges finally use their save tomorrow night because none of these ladies deserve to go home yet. I actually am never home to watch American Idol live anymore because I work the late shift at DISH during the week. My DISH Hopper is always set to record it for me, though. It tapes all the primetime shows that come on NBC every night. It’s so convenient being able to just turn it on as soon as I get home from work. I never miss a thing!

3. jen said,

on April 24th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

i think top three should be candice kree and angie i dont like amber she so full of herself just sayin

4. Bob said,

on April 24th, 2013 at 10:05 pm

The top four are the best this. Show has had in the last few years actually all of the top five should do well in the music business. Too bad the judges are stealing so much attention they are missing a good show……

5. Pam said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 1:54 am

If anyone needs to be voted off, it’s Randy! I agree that they should use their save tonight. Unless it’s for Kree. Her ‘holier than thou’ attitude is getting old.

6. Bruno said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 2:39 am

Amber is amazing. Full of hersel is one thing she is not… You don’t even know her. She is the best natural singer left on the show. Amber angie finally.

7. em talley said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 4:02 am

randy how do you remain on adol.u act more like a high school drop out/ i am surreal

8. lillie said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 6:54 am

Amber gal, you are amazing…..dont be bothered by the people who say you are full of yourself….they dont know you…..they are jealous becoz you are gifted…i dont know you either but I know talent when I hear you sing…..u literally move me. U deserve to win this show…i just knew from the beginning…gal u rock……

9. lillie said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 7:05 am

Amber gal….u are amazing….dont be bothered by people who say you are full of yourself because they are jealous of u….and they don’t know u at all. I don’t know either but I know talent when I hear u sing. U literally move me…Gal you deserve to win this show……GO FOR IT!!!!!

10. Kitty said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 8:13 am

While Kree is very good, I, too think she should be the one leaving the competition based on recent performance. I’m not a huge fan of Angie’s, but recognize her ability. Candice? Amber? I LOVE both of their voices. However, I truly do think Amber is my favorite. Will be saddened if she is voted out.

11. LeeLee said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 8:57 am

Amber needs to go..to full of herself..really get off stage

12. Jen said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 8:59 am

They are all extremely good, I do favor Angie. They are grooming and setting up Angie to win, even though I do agree she is the most talented. They did the same thing with Philip Phillips last year, you just wait and see!!!

13. Nicole said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 9:25 am

All four of these girls have talent, thats why they made it this far. My vote to win this year will have to be Angie. She is extremely talented and unique. You don’t hear voices like hers especially now, its definetely new a refreshing. Another plus is she writes her own music and plays instruments, she’s the all around perfect new artist we need. Candice is an amazing singer, but last night she had a rough time for some reason. She wasn’t connected like she normally is and the night just did not work for her. I love Kree, but she definetly has not been herself lately I have no idea why. She doesn’t seem like she wants to be there anymore. Its really sad because she has amazing vocals. I saved Amber for last because I do not like her at all. She sounds nasily when she sings, and who else thought that idol was trying to make her look to much like Whitney Houston last night? She is definetly not Whitney! I think idol needs to stop pushing Amber on America. I do not think she is the right person to win this year. SO, GO ANGIE!!!!

14. Jerry said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 6:07 pm

I agree with those that say the judges are pushing Amber. The Whitney Houston hairdo, the standing ovations, too obvious. Angie is talented but I just dont care for her mugging for the camera at every opportunity and the splashy special efeects, white piano, doves etc… I think Kree is very genuine and has a beautiful voice. She should win

15. Jay said,

on April 26th, 2013 at 5:32 pm

I can’t stand Kree. So overrated. Angie will win because she’s the best all around artist (not the best singer).

i’m okay with anyone winning aside from Kree.

16. Dips (RSA) said,

on April 28th, 2013 at 9:03 am

I love Candice, go Diva, powerful voice right there!

17. teetee said,

on April 30th, 2013 at 9:43 am

i dont know why americans dont like Amber… She is the best idol of the season. besides Angie should get on the mike and not the piano cos its a singing competition and not American got talent. Angie and candice should be the one to live the show cos they are cheating on other contestants.
    Candice is a one time american idol contestant… she already have an idea of what the judges want and what might give her a lead over other contestant.. Angie is always on the Piano to get attention and out shine other contestants however American should Forget about sentiment and see beyond Amber…. She is a contestant in the show but Americans dont want give a dam about her talent.
    I looked throgh Amber and i saw Bravery. She is shy But brave and the only way to face it is to be bold. every body has its own way of reacting to lime lights and fame and Americans shold understand this, and stop punishing Amber by putting the best in the bottom two all the time its not fair.