Duane Lee Chapman Jr Fall Out, Leaves Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE

Posted: April 21st, 2013 in Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman by LALATE

Duane Lee Chapman Jr Fall Out, Leaves Dog the Bounty Hunter what happened leave new show

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – What happened to Duane Lee Chapman Jr? A Duane Lee Chapman fall out struck Dog the Bounty Hunter on A&E. Dog and his sons including Duane Lee Chapman fumed at the end of the last season of production on A&E. Duane Lee Chapman won’t be joining the new Dog the Bounty Hunter show, Dog and Beth, on CMT. But why isn’t Duane Lee on the new show?

First, why exactly is Duane Lee Chapman Jr not on the new show? Duane Lee has never spoken to news since his departure from the A&E show. During filming he deleted his social media presence. When the new show was revealed by CMT, the cast was initially announced as only Beth and Dog. Thereafter, Leland was confirmed joining the show. It remains unclear if Duane Lee doesn’t want to do the show, or if an offer was extended to him.

At the end of the final season on A&E, Duane Lee Chapman was exceptionally angry with Beth. He claimed on camera that he was being underpaid by Beth, overworked by Dog, and needed a new pay schedule. He then on camera quit the office. That tension prompted Dog to side with Beth more than Duane Lee. When Dog spoke to Duane Lee about the controversy, Dog offered to correct the trouble but continued to tell Duane Lee to apologize to Beth. Duane Lee never did.

Dog is heard telling Duane Lee that he believes his son hates him, Beth and hiss family. Duane Lee disputes the same. But Beth is heard shouting that the office cant “go broke” if she is paying Duane Lee and he is allegedly not working. Eventually, Duane Lee quit the office, moved to Florida, and ended filming with the family. He is reportedly not in the same line of business either.

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 4

Second, does Duane Lee Chapman have a Twitter and Facebook account? Duane Lee does not have a Twitter and Facebook account currently. But in fall 2012, a controversy erupted over his social media presence. The controversy started at the time that Duane Lee was starting to leave A&E filming.

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 5
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 6
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 7
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 8

In October 2012, on Facebook someone claiming to be him wrote “Yes, I deleted my Twitter page. I will keep this [Facebook] page”. But thereafter, Official Dog News reported that Duane Lee does not have a Facebook nor Twitter account. “Duane Lee does not have Twitter or Facebook. We confirmed it with him yesterday. Anyone claiming to be him is an impostor and is reported” .

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 9
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 10
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 11
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 12

Third, what happened to Tim Youngblood? Tim wont be joining the new show either. And in fall 2012, Tim also battled a false Twitter account. Beth and Dog Chapman told news then that someone had set up a fake account for Tim Youngblood as well.

Leland, Duane Lee Pictures Set 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 3
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 4

Fourth, the new show will reportedly not detail the full extent of the fallout from the A&E season between Dog and Duane Lee. On April 14, the new CMT show debuted in preview. And that same evening, as the show aired, Dog wrote on Twitter “Duane Lee are you watching?” That message left fans guessing if Duane Lee could possibly join a second season, if Duane Lee wishes.

Leland, Duane Lee Pictures Set 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 5
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 6
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 7
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 8

Finally, viewers are not happy about Duane Lee’s absence from the show. They are equally upset that his absence is not being detailed extensively on the show. “What’s the score with Duane Lee & Lyssa?”, “No Duane Lee Jr?”, and “where is Duane lee Chapman?” have been a series of twitter messages to Beth this weekend, none of which have been answered by her. “Does Duane Lee have a twitter handle?” wrote another viewer. “Honestly I’m upset because Duane Lee won’t be on it, but ill try to watch… Will Tim and Duane Lee be back too? Love you guys” voiced other fans.

Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman

26 Responses to 'Duane Lee Chapman Jr Fall Out, Leaves Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE'

1. liam said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Leland and his brother duane Lee were the most popular stars on DTBHeven though the show was named after their dad. Leland and Duane Lee are who the viewers want to see amd they have great chemistry together on the show. CMT should have built the show around the brothers or Leland. Their ratings really dropped at AE but at least back then they still made the top 100 cable shows for the day. The new show failed to do so last week and this week. Duck Dynasty reruns and Spongebob both made the list though.

2. Patricia said,

on April 26th, 2013 at 2:21 pm

I have been watching the show since you guys been on.But I hate to tell you this,it’s not the same without Baby Lyssa,Duane Lee and Youngblood.You guys say everyone deserves a 2nd chance,well how about it with Youngblood,Duane Lee and Baby Lyssa.I will keep watching the show but it’s not as good as when you had everyone from the first orginial seasons. ALHOA

3. Paulie said,

on April 26th, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Sorry to see the team not together, what made the show on A&E was all of the family, it is sad to see a family that had seem to be so close, drift so far apart and seeing dog in the new show, you can see he is hurting inside really bad for his children, and I do hope that the family can reunite back together once again, and maybe join dog and Beth on the new show if it would be allowed to see once more a reality show that was so popular, and so could the new show become number one where it should be!….

4. JOHN said,

on April 27th, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Don’t know if Dog reads any of this but Dog I can see the hurt you have and also Cried with you and prayed to God that he would Heal the Pain and Lose in your Heart , Dog I think of you as a Father know best ,, you need to have a Family meeting and get everything out in the open no matter you’s feelings it hurts ,,, so you can begin the heal your Family ,,,, God Bless you and your Family Brother :)

5. Ann said,

on April 27th, 2013 at 9:05 pm

I’ve been a fan of the Chapman family from the very begining of DTBH and it is painful to see a family that has always been comitted to family, going through such hard times. I hope that whatever hurts can be healed and damaged fences mended. In a world where so much of the so called “entertainment” and “reality programing” is neither entertaining nor has any basis in reality Dog, Beth and their extended family are a seriously needed breath of fresh air. I don’t know if any of you will ever read this, but my advice (for what it’s worth): don’t shut all the doors & windows. Keep one open, you never know when a dove carrying an olive branch might fly in.

6. Sabrina said,

on April 28th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

It’s not the same without Duane Lee, Baby Lyssa and Tim. It feels like a family reunion but a lot of relatives you were looking forward to seeing didn’t attend. Hopefully the family gets past all the hurt feelings and can unite stronger and better both personally and professionally.

7. Michelle Brashear said,

on May 8th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I LOVE THE SHOW AND ALWAYS HAVE…EVERYONE SEEMED SO CLOSE. BUT EVERYONE HAS THEIR PROBLEMS. JUST NOT THE SAME WHEN FANS SEE U IN A CERTAIN WAY AND THEN THEY ARE LET DOWN…NOT TO HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED. NOT SURE IF I WILL WATCH THE NEW DOG AND BETH.

8. Phyllis Nowosad said,

on May 8th, 2013 at 7:34 pm

It is fundamentally wrong for a parent to turn their back on their children. The children are placed in your care by God for thier entire life and when you don’t address and mend the rift between your children and yourself then you are allowing your ego to override your responsibility to them and God. Dog like to try to quote the bible. Well he should remember the story about the prodical son. Christ said it is very easy to act with love to those who are easy to love. It requires real Act Of Love to love those unworthy. His children are neither unworthy, rahter he is obligated to Love then and Love is not a noun it is a verb. It requires action. Just sayin, if you are going to tell everyone that you love God and you are fogiving but don’t act with Love towards your children or forgive your children who God placed in your care, well then you missed the point. Regarding Beth’ influence. Dog how many times have you been married? YOur children are your children given to you by God their and your entire life. Clearly you have proven wives come and go.

9. marty stalcup said,

on May 9th, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I do understand the hurt from the children that you love so very much. It is very hard being a parent. But the joys out weight the bad times . I am talking experience here .We all make mistakes, boy do i know that one to well. Pride is not the glue that holds the family together. It should be love and respect from both sides. With out our families we are less the whole. I do so pray for your family and others who have the Pride problem. our Heavenly Father sent his only begotten son down to us . To ashore us that family is ever so important. I once again will pray for your family.

10. Lisa said,

on June 3rd, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Honestly, I don’t see what Beth sees in you Dog. A man should NEVER allow a woman to make him choose between her and his kids. If she was much of a woman then she would call a family meeting and get to the core of the problem, even if it is her that is causing it. I am not placing blame here but it looks like you are whipped and Beth has you on a leash. It may not be her fault, but if my man was hurting like that and having issues with his kids, I would see what I could do to help. Behind every good man is a good woman, but right now, I don’t see either one. I love you and will keep your family in my prayers.

11. Dorothy said,

on July 20th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Would love the to know why Duane lee and baby Lisa not on the show. Please bring them back show is not the same.

12. Amy said,

on August 4th, 2013 at 7:14 am

I watch all the repeats on A and E everymornong. I am prectically bed ridden have been in an accident still trying to recover but it saddens me because what I love about your show – honestly is a show I never thought I would watch is the family part of it, how close you guys were I felt it was genuine it’s hard to read that this all may have been just for cameras. I don’t think any parent and man or a woman should chose a husband or wife over them when u marry that person u marry and fall in love with the kids. I will absolutely not watch the new season unless they patch things up things just aren’t the same. I mean we’ve already forgiven him (dog) for using hateful disgusting ignorant inexcusable language but he does preach second chances and bla bla but what about his kids? Practice what u preach! Tomorrow is promised to no one and life is to short so Beth needs to understand – and for once put her in her place because I never seen u do it.

13. Enid Davis said,

on September 4th, 2013 at 10:37 pm

I am sorry but i see beth as the real problem of why they have all left.she is rude, bossy, and just intolerable at times. He just allows her to throw her weight around and it has cost him his kids.

14. Mark Thomas said,

on September 11th, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Sorry, Dog, but I too think that your “Bethie” may be a big part of the problem, here. Blood is thicker than water. Go get your family back. That is what makes you successful (and a popular TV show). Lords blessings.

15. marcia rutherford said,

on September 15th, 2013 at 9:08 am

I, too have been a follower of this show for years. I love the family, but have to add my comment to those above; Dog, I also think Beth is a bigger problem in the rift than you realize. Not saying Beth isn’t a valuable asset, just her manner often comes off as the ‘Beth’ show and I do think you need to take a hard look at what sent Duane Lee (and B. Lyssa) in another direction. His gripe just may have been legitimate. Wasn’t Leland similarly affected? I think so. Leland simply made a choice to put Beth on the back burner and soldier on.

16. Big Bill Deerflyguy said,

on September 23rd, 2013 at 5:50 am

Big Mouth Beth is the reason that Dogs family is falling apart! Everyone ought to see that! Beth thinks the sun rises and falls around her wants and whims, and Dog, being not a very intelligent person (to be kind) can’t shake her influence! He’s had many women in his day, but Beth, being the conniving person that she is, won’t have things any other way but hers. It is obvious that the show needs ALL the family to be successful, and the current show ratings point that out! my advice to Dog is to drop Beth like the bad habit she is to you! You can do so much better!

17. Freddy said,

on September 27th, 2013 at 2:27 am

Beth has a lot of fans. But it seems like more people hate her that like her. People that worked on the A&E show says she is much different when the cameras were off. She’s a loud mouth control freak. Camera crews & all of Dogs kids do not like her at all. I wish the new show was Dog & Sons with no Beth. She’s creepy

18. scott sands said,

on October 14th, 2013 at 5:55 am

I too believe Beth is the PROBLEM! I honestly cannot believe she hasn’t been slapped already on the show – i’m sure off she has receive her fair shair of slaps … She is RUDE and IGNORANT ….PERIOD!

19. Pgh Nuch said,

on October 15th, 2013 at 9:23 am

We want D.L.jr back…I watched the series because of D.L.jr and Leland..wish D.L. Jr the best of luck

20. kathy said,

on October 28th, 2013 at 4:08 pm

I’ve been looking through the internet trying to find any articles truly spelling out the issues with this family. The closest I’ve come to is that it’s Beth’s fault. She had issues because they tried to start an online business. She’s leading Dog by the nose. What I found interesting is that this new show on CMT relies on other bounty hunters to request their (Dog & Beth’s) help. Yet, both Dog and Beth burned Bobby Brown and Mary Ellen Pollack. Nice huh? I guarantee they have nerdy mice all over the place removing articles and/or comments about the family fued on the internet.

21. Ron said,

on November 18th, 2013 at 6:27 am

Beth is loud think she is the police and always threatening people Beth also thanks she’s above the law!!!!!

22. SHERRI said,

on January 2nd, 2014 at 4:28 am

The

23. Jones Family said,

on March 13th, 2014 at 11:05 am

My daughter is addicted to DTBH and we watch every single episode together. (she even has Dog’s book). But, truth be told, Dog gets out of control angry that is not necessary. Beth is annoying, obnoxious and thinks she is better than everyone else. You’re not Beth. Some humility and human decency would do you well. I’m sick and tired of seeing your freddy kruger nails, stripper heels and your chest on bounty’s. Train wreck. Duane Lee & Leland…. you both are amazing! Our family misses you dearly. I will not tune in without the two of you there. Reruns for our fam. We wish Duane Lee, Leland and your families the best of everything!!! God speed

24. Sheila said,

on March 17th, 2014 at 2:38 am

I think all the problem is Beth !! They , Dog and especially Beth had it in for Duane Lee. He could never suit Dog or get any recognition for anything he would do. Nothing was never good enough Dog and Beth. The best ones on that show was Duane Lee and Leland. Get away from them Duane Lee and Leland and start your own business . You would do great on your own. You don`t need Beth`s big mouth , thinking she is God and has never done anything wrong and Dog following right behind her like a puppy dog . You both don`t need either of them. God Bless you in the future , Just remember your fans love you with all their heart. Nova Scotia , Canada

25. Sarah D said,

on March 19th, 2014 at 7:29 am

I love Beth! If these grown kids are going to let her get in the way of their family, that’s their choice. Dog loves her and that’s that. Duane lee and baby Lyssa are not children, and they need to start acting like it. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. DTBH is a business, and it’s your job to listen to your bosses. It’s also your job to listen to your father. If you don’t like it so what? It’s your family! And if you cared about your family (your kids) you’d make money by supporting your father. You’d please your fans and Be a good role model to your children. I don’t know what’s going on but the kids are acting like babies. That one episode of Duane Lee jr acting a fool at the office was embarrassing to watch. I thought Beth did a great job. I would have slapped him! He was so annoying. How a grown man could act that way is beyond me. I say if you’re not going to show Dog and Beth respect, then they don’t need you, not the other way around. I love you Dog and Beth! Will always be a huge fan.

26. Ron Knight said,

on August 31st, 2014 at 2:06 pm

I think The Dog is a Punk!!! I would loved to read about him getting the kicked out of him without his entire family protecting him.I live in Colorado as well and he has always struting around like he is untouchable