AP Top 25 College Football Rankings Poll Results - Current Week Standings

Plus - College Football Playoff Top 25 Rankings - CFP Top 25 Football Standings - Bowl Games Schedule

EPL Table 2014 Results English Premier League | UEFA Chammpions League UCL | UEFA Europa League UEL

Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City | La Liga Table Real Madrid, Barcelona | Bundesliga Bayern Munich | Draw Results

Liga Mx Table America, Cruz Azul, Atlas | Copa MX Table 2014 | Mexico Futbol Partido Amisoto

Duane Lee Chapman: What Happened Between Dog and His Sons? EXCLUSIVE

Posted: April 15th, 2013 in Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman by LALATE

Duane Lee Chapman: What Happened Between Dog and His Sons? - EXCLUSIVE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – Where is Duane Lee Chapman Jr, and what happened between Dog and his sons? Duane Lee Chapman is not on “Dog and Beth”. As a result, fans are left guessing what happened between Dog and Duane Lee, and why did Duane Lee quit Dog the Bounty Hunter.

In March 2012, LALATE exclusively reported that Duane Lee had left filming of the A&E reality show, had moved to Florida, and was no longer a part of the Bounty Hunter business with the Chapman’s. Viewers watched that month the drama unfold on camera.

But the tensions had happened months earlier when filming for A&E occurred. “Dog has dropped Duane Lee from the team, and Leland is feeling caught in the middle” A&E told news at the time. “When Leland confronts Dog and Beth about the decision tempers flare.”

The exit of Duane Lee prompted tensions between Beth and Leland. Beth fumed at the time to Leland “And what we are, chop liver?” Leland answered to Beth “I don’t know, you are cutting people left and right.” Beth said “We cut people or he didn’t show up? He didn’t show up Leland.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 4

Beth said that Duane Lee wasn’t doing his job. But Leland claims that Beth wasn’t acting right. Leland fumed “I don’t care. I’m not going to leave my brother out to hang and dry.” Beth replied “He left himself out to dry.”

Eventually those tensions were too much for Leland. He too left the show initially. “He is never coming back” said Leland. “I swear to the holy ghost I think you hate his guts. I think you hate him. … I think Duane Lee will never come back.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 5
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 6
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 7
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 8

Leland was right. Duane Lee never came back. So why did Duane Lee leave? A&E claimed then that “A family brawl is threatening the business and someone’s going to pay”,

Duane Lee told viewers that he thought he was being underpaid by Beth. Duane Lee fumed on camera at the time “Because all of sudden you take away my pay from the office, and have me work, more and more and more and more.” He added “It’s like I’m getting taking advantage of, you aren’t letting me give a rebuttal. You just keep talking and talking.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 9
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 10
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 11
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 12

Eventually, Dog was left in tears. Dog asked Duane Lee “So why do you hate us?” Duane Lee responds “I don’t hate anybody”. Dog answers “Leland thinks you do”. Dog then adds “cuz the last thing I heard you say ‘I’m sorry, I’m going to work more in the office, we’ll figure out a pay schedule so that Beth can pay me. I’ll work. And I’m sorry.’ “

Leland, Duane Lee Pictures Set 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 3
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 4

Dog told Duane Lee that he needed to apologize to Beth. That apology was never shown on camera, if it even occurred. Dog, however, accused his own son Duane Lee of having the wrong attitude. “You need to tell Beth you love her and be nice.”

Leland, Duane Lee Pictures Set 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 5
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 6
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 7
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 8

Eventually, was money an issue? Beth told viewers at the time “He [Duane Lee] hasn’t been to work in I don’t know how many months. He is not paying any bills”. She added “we can’t go broke because someone is not working.” Dog added “he is causing strife all throughout the office.”

Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman

32 Responses to 'Duane Lee Chapman: What Happened Between Dog and His Sons? EXCLUSIVE'

1. Saorise said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 10:58 am

I think it’s sad the Chapmans exploited their family for tv and ratings. The Preview failed to live up to it’s hype just like it did when they were on A&E. That and too much Beth and her mouth is why I hardly watch anymore. It wasn’t the same without Duane Lee and Baby Lyssa there. I was disappointed Leland caved instead of doing the right thing. Best wishes to Duane Lee wherever he is and I thought it was pretty cool he finally took a stand. Maybe his brother will too one day.

2. ROBERT said,

on April 18th, 2013 at 8:47 am

I think they had a great show and they let their egos get in the way of progress, all good people but money and stardom make people eel ways they normaly wouldnt and do thing s they definatly wouldnt do to family… Its a shame and every one is right , its not the same with out leland , duane lee, baby lyssa,tim & sonny… & what about all those bondsman who have grown to depend on Dog the bounty hunter and his team???? money is a horrable devil…… seek God

3. Sharon said,

on April 21st, 2013 at 6:58 pm

I think it should have included everyone that was on a@e…..new show should have been called Team Chapmans on the hunt.

4. Pattie said,

on April 26th, 2013 at 6:43 am

I watched the show on a&e all the time but on the new one where is Duane Lee, Baby Lyssa? I miss all the other actions that the family did. Like helping downtown bobby Brown or Mary Ellen…I will watch this one once in a while due to the much more Violent language this season. Such a shame that all the Chapman’s and friends (Sonny, etc) are not on it. Can’t let my daughter watch it this season because of the language… Good Luck….

5. Karen said,

on April 29th, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I really miss Duane Lee and Baby Lyssa. I always wished they had more exposure on the show and now they are gone. The new show is not the same and I am not impressed. Having all the family involved was the best thing about the show. NOT the criminals they arrested. I am so disappointed with the new show. Dog, you need to bring Duane Lee and Baby Lyssa back. You are the head of the family, not Beth….I like Beth but she can step over the line and taking a step back wouldn’t bother me one bit…..

6. Gary said,

on July 4th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

What happened to Dog’s face? Looks like he put in the microwave too long. Or is it the result of a face lift gone bad? He looks horrible.

7. le zona rosa said,

on July 29th, 2013 at 6:17 am

Beth Chapman lacks even a drop of credibility. If anyone (especially law enforcement) ever believes anything out of her mouth, I would question their state of mind/sanity. The woman is a disgusting, vulgar liar that is nothing more than a racist, no good menace. Her online verbal assaults on others are legendary, and the sad part is that she has a large group of lonely, desperate followers that take orders from Beth Chapman and bully, harass, and TORMENT people both online and in real life that Beth tells them to. Most of the time, this treatment comes from Beth and her followers for something as minor as criticizing Beth/her TV show. Beth Chapman has proven that she is both a liar and a hypocrite, and that she has no loyalty to friend or family She operates with a level of greed and selfishness that is reserved for a select few in this world. I never wish ill on anyone, but if I were to pick a person deserving, it would be Beth Chapman. The bad karma this woman has accumulated in her 50 something years is without question unrivaled in this world.

8. le zona rosa is crazy said,

on September 16th, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Well my name says it all. You sound INSANE!!! Look how much hate you have for someone you don’t even know. If you’ve even watched the show (which I’m not sure if you have) then you would see what? An hour a week out of this woman’s life? Oh and maybe you’ve seen some stuff that she has written online? What do you think people would think of you if they read this post online? I just did, and I think you’re nuts. You might actually be sane in real life but you went on a rant. See how that works? Besides if you actually watched the show, you would see how compassionate she is. She is tough, and she might have a mouth, but she is a and you’re a fool.

9. on October 26th, 2013 at 12:20 am

I think Beth is a cold hearted B$tch!!! She sticks her nose into situations that she should stay out of period! I totally get why Duane, Leland and Lyssa don,t care for her and honestly if Dog didn,t have kids with her i think he would have been gone along time ago.

10. kathy said,

on October 26th, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I think (le zona rosa is crazy) is one of Beth’s minions. It’s very evident that this woman who cares so much for her “bounties” is the cause of the family strife. Duane Sr. (Dog) needs to grow a pair and stand up for his children.

11. Shirley said,

on October 31st, 2013 at 10:09 am

I miss seeing Duane Lee. He was a character and always smiling. Wish the family could get back together. Nothing like having family togetherness.

12. Kathleen said,

on December 21st, 2013 at 8:54 am

Dog if you get a chance to read this please work with your children and bring them back. On the old show we always seen you pray before and after “the catch”. Please pray now for your family and bring them on your new show. I still watch the old shows every morning on A&E. Love you and Beth and all the Chapman children, brother Tim, Bobby Brown, Mary Helen. Please please bring back everyone in Jesus Name I Pray!!

13. Suzie Wynne said,

on January 7th, 2014 at 6:47 am

I am not watching dog and Beth or reruns of dog the bounty hunter. They were here in Halifax NS Canada where people payed good money to meet Dog and Beth and Beth was a royal b–ch to the public. Here in Canada we are all friendly and nice to everyone. They will not be asked back. Dog should grow some and put Beth her place. Blood should come first and Beth should be shown the door.

14. Nick Cee said,

on January 10th, 2014 at 3:28 pm

Dog The Bounty Hunter jumped the shark when Baby Lyssa left. It was all down hill after this with infighting and Beth turning everyone against the others. She is the problem. She’s probably upset because she’s got this big ma-mone disgusting bresticles. Yuck.

15. Mistene said,

on January 25th, 2014 at 2:08 pm

I think this new show looks good on Dog and Beth…It is doing poorly in the ratings and Dog looks like an old puffed up man with a big mouth wife…She has NEVER treated Duane Lee with any reaspect…I am amazed AND disappointed in Leland that he caved as his fathers way of treating his kids is disgusting…Beth has NO RIGHT talking to any of his kids the way she does…for dog it is fame fame fame..that is all he is interested in…Duane Lee is more if a man then dog would or could ever be…Dog has NO backbone and lets his oversize wife take control when she should be keeping her big mouth shut…these are NOT her kids and it is apparent she fights for her kids but not his kids…I mean when they bought their daughter that SUV and Duane Lee is not getting paid it shows who is favored and who is not…..dog will get his back as will Beth…Karma is a B____…and it looks good on them as they are some of the worse parents around…..I mean think about it…dog chose Beth over his boys once again…what are you going to do dog..as your show is going to be cancelled as the pair of you together is as exciting as watching ice melt…And what is wrong with dogs face??????it looks puffy, fat, red, old and painful…maybe the truth in him is coming out and it is ugly….Now I don’t want to be mean but Beth is a big mouth..too bad her * were not a little higher as they would muffle her words and spare the world her crude, uneducated, ignorant dialect…….Like I said life is a B____ and Karma is great at times!!!whatever you are involved in Duane Lee I hope you are happy, healthy, and unstressed…hopefully Leland will get to the point where he has the good sense to walk away and know the truth and stay away from those two…he needs to back his brother and let Dog and Beth
    fall on their faces, as they care about no one but themselves…We all see that…you need to also….

16. Chucky said,

on March 13th, 2014 at 12:55 am

Unfortunately, most of you are correct. Beth is Beth a B!!!!!h. Dog preaches the importance of family when they catch the criminals but it seems he can’t keep his own family together. Is he afraid of Beth? Duane Lee, Lelend, Baby Lyssa, Tim & Sonny (Bless You All and Good Luck) worked hard on the bounty’s, all Beth did was run her mouth. Tough only when the guys are around. Lelend -Thanks for sticking up for Duane Lee. You “Rock”.

17. Lilly Garcia said,

on March 25th, 2014 at 7:17 am

Yep Beth Chapman took this family down! Used to watch the show but her mouth and fake bounty hunting in heels no doubt made me see she is nothing but a big mouth fame hungry wannabee…
    Doesn’t hold her tongue on the show just imagine off cameras!? Duane Jr. Hats off to you for making a stand…

18. Joyce said,

on April 12th, 2014 at 2:56 am

Maybe A&E should get the kids together to open their own bail bonds. I really like the kids. I think the show’s pressure created the bad things that happened in the family. At the end of the day it seemed to me the kids did most of the chasing and etc. That is why I think they could form their own show.

19. pam said,

on April 18th, 2014 at 6:13 am

It is very sad to see this family in such turmoil. Bethand Dog really need to ttake a step back and look at other issues from a distance. Duane Lee, Leland especially and Baby Lisa do most of the leg work in catching them. How many times have we heard them hollar get him lele. Or go Duane Lee and baby Lisa. Is all this worth losing your family,

20. Monique said,

on April 27th, 2014 at 7:22 pm

We can’t pick our families and this is a great example of that. Cameras shouldn’t follow them everywhere damn…do they follow them to the bedroom too? Let the healing start. Also…I love you Leland! (Had to get that out :)

21. Chris said,

on April 30th, 2014 at 6:34 am

It’s really too bad that Leland returned. I can understand he has love for his father but I can’t stand Beth. I’ve watched several episodes and Beth manages to piss me off on each and every one. I can’t believe how childish Beth becomes when confronted by someone who is irate. I’ve watched her egg others on to provoke a physical fight. How professional is that? Beth is more concerned about her hair, make-up and torn clothes than anything else. I can’t believe the shoes and clothes she wears to go out and capture someone never mind the fact that only Beth and Dog don’t have to wear bulletproof vests while on the hunt.

I’ve also seen many episodes where Beth will verbally assault people based on how their home looks…such as dirty dishes on the counter in a home that does not belong to the fugitive they are seeking but is one of the homes they search. Beth…it is not your job to judge these people and embarrass them on national television. It’s your job to hunt down and catch fugitives. The name calling battles Beth gets into are so childish.

Leland, Duane Lee and Lysa are the ones that truly made the show worth watching.

22. del jones said,

on June 9th, 2014 at 11:43 am

Beth & Dog,
    I thought family always came first. It doesn’t seem to me like you or caring very much for your family when you just throwing out like that. I remember seeing an episode where you stated you wanted him to be in the office doing all the work in the office and he was doing a great job as a manager. I don’t know what the background scenes are because we don’t see that footage but I would think that you would have brought up any issues before it escalated so far that you had to just let him go because he wasn’t doing is work. I think you all need to get together put your head on straight and be a family again. A family that stays together is a family that is truly family in God’s eyes you don’t cast one aside because of emotions or money or feelings. Please bring the family back or the TV world family more than likely quit watching your family.

23. cathleen said,

on June 18th, 2014 at 8:10 pm

I used to love this show and watching the family interaction. However, I felt that the people doing the hardest and dirtiest work, Leland and Duane Lee, did not get the respect and recognition they deserved on the show from either Dog or Beth. I can’t be bothered with this show anymore. Dog is gutless when it comes to standing up to his wife. His kids made the show.
    379

24. Domici said,

on August 28th, 2014 at 5:54 am

Baby Lisa looks like a catfish

25. megan kalu said,

on September 1st, 2014 at 9:06 am

I personally haven’t even bothered to check out their new show. There were rumors indicating the Chapman’s coming back to TV on a different channel and I thought great, i’ll be watching. But then I found out that Duane Jr. was not on as well as Lyssa and I knew right then and there that they had not settled their differences. i thought this new show was a healing for the family’s reunion. So i have not watched one episode of D&B. No interest. Those kids made the show when it was on A&E even though it was called “Dog”. They were the glue that made this show a success. As for Beth, although i did not like the way she confronted people, whether it was Dog’s children or just the public, I’m sure she is gloating not having to deal with Duane Jr. or Lyssa and it is because they saw “through her” many years ago when she joined this family. Dog has to realize that once you lose your blood-family you’re a failed man. He’s getting older and I will give it a couple of years and Beth will drop his and take half of everything he’s built and unfortunately the children he has alienated will not support him. He will die a lonely old man that “used” to be somebody. If i were him i’d be kicking her out the door now and show your kids that you are the great man that you once were and she overstepped her bounds with her antics. Good luck and Dog, you know what the right decision is. Dig deep.

26. Dave said,

on September 12th, 2014 at 7:54 am

I totally agree with Megan Kalu, the last post. Beth has over run the show and Dog….Dog has to put an end to it, before all is gone.
    As they say, “he can’t see the forest for the trees”!

27. on September 12th, 2014 at 7:45 pm

I have watched this show from the beginning couldn’t wait till someone picked it up! What a disappointment where is the family? The vulgar way BETH talks is awful! At one point in time this was a really good show NOT ANYMORE and what a WUS Leland is you are suppose to stand up for family, Beth is not thee mama so daddy get on it I know you are more of a man then to let some vulgar loud mouth trashy woman cause a break in your family with your son.

28. Kanela said,

on October 9th, 2014 at 6:24 am

AMEN Megan Kalu!!!!! Your children are forever a spouse is not!! Blood is thicker than water and Dog should of stuck by his kids side especially after everything he put them through when they were younger. Beth is cool and all but she needs to scan her lane she should not get in the middle of Dog and his children!!!

29. terry said,

on November 3rd, 2014 at 6:32 am

The late great whitney houston said it best crack is whack! It appears there’s a substance problem in that family..add alcohol and money and you’ve got the chapmans

30. Mandy said,

on November 7th, 2014 at 5:14 am

Duane JR is a sweety and I fully agree they should make a show where the kids do what they do best. Beth is a big mouth I think she is going threw menopause, but DOG should be a man and stand up for his kids really.. Beth needs to pick her battles I mean she spent 16 years landing DOG now she does this… it goes to show you fight for what you want and once you have it then what??? She obviously didn’t think that far and yes she did marry a man with kids but she needs to remember she is last in the equation because DOG is a father first, and ex husband second, a son third and somewhere down the list that is where she comes in, hello all real woman know that when they date men with kids or is that just me??? Duane Lee JR I wish you all the success life will give you and I really hope you find happiness and peace.

31. Laney said,

on November 8th, 2014 at 9:16 pm

If you don’t have anything nice to say, please don’t.
    Don’t watch the show and don’t put it down. I’m sure you have better things to sweat about. All the mean words about Beth are bizarre. She is in a very dangerous job, what do you want her to do, pretend like she’s going to a tea party? She’s going to capture criminals, so sorry if her mouth isn’t proper for you. She is a strong tough cookie, live with it.

32. jamey said,

on November 11th, 2014 at 8:00 am

Mandy…you say Dog is “second an ex husband” pffttt sorry, when you divorce its over, and you dont worry about the ex wife. The kids sure, but no…i mean we seen a tiny bit of whats happened, but you people have to think, we only saw a small piece of the puzzle, and i am sure there was a lot more going on then what was shown. You also have to think that we are only seeing an hour show out of many many hours of footage and what we do see is edited.
    From that, we also seen they were talking about Duane lee fell in love, and he moved to Florida. How would he of been able to bounty hunt in colorado or hawaii?? How could he write a bond in any of those place if he lives no where near them?? I just feel like we dont know the whole story.
    I also watched the new dog and beth, and the last one was for Dog’s 61 birthday party and “baby lyssa” was in it, but duane wasnt. So obviously what ever happened, feelings are still hurt, and yes, they really should work to patch things up, but i feel like some of it may not be our bussiness and we should just stay out of it.

2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014