Who Wins the Bachelorette 2015 | Who Does Kaitlyn Pick | RealitySteve Bachelorette Spoilers

The Bachelorette Winner 2015 Leaked in Spoilers | Who Wins the Bachelorette 2015, Who Does Kaitlyn Pick

EPL Table 2015 Results | English Premier League Rankings | Manchester United, Chelsea, Man City

>EPL Table | La Liga Spanish Primera Table En Vivo | Barcelona, Real Madrid

Liga MX En Vivo Resultados

Liga MX 2015 Semifinals, Finals | Mexico Futbol Partido

NBA Playoff Basketball

NBA Basketball Finals | Live Scores

Baby Lyssa Chapman Departs Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE

Posted: April 15th, 2013 in Baby Lyssa Chapman,Dog and Beth,Dog the Bounty Hunter by LALATE

Baby Lyssa Chapman Departs Dog the Bounty Hunter Show: EXCLUSIVE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – Baby Lyssa Chapman dazzled Dog the Bounty Hunter on A&E. But what happened to Baby Lyssa Chapman on Dog and Beth last night? Baby Lyssa is off the new Dog the Bounty Hunter show for CMT called “Dog and Beth”. But why did she leave the show?

Baby Lyssa is expected to detail her life during and since Dog the Bounty Hunter, LALATE can report. She is set to release her autobiography with weeks. Walking on Eggshells: Discovering Strength and Courage Amid Chaos heads to Amazon’s Kindle from publishing powerhouse Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc this May 2013. The book covers her amazing path to stardom.

“An astonishing true story of one young woman’s trek from poverty and abuse to fulfillment and stardom, Walking on Eggshells is heartrending, powerful, and inspiring”, the publisher tells news. The book was tweeted by Lyssa in recent weeks.

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 4

Her publisher also tells news “The ninth child of bounty hunter Duane Chapman, twenty-five-year-old Lyssa Chapman has overcome an upbringing that can only be called tragic. In her piercing memoir, she shares the details of her harrowing life and offers concrete advice and solutions for readers who feel overwhelmed by their own dysfunctional circumstances.”

Lyssa did not tweet during the premiere of last night’s show. But she did indicate that she is moving away from the “Baby” tag. “I CHANGED my @instagram name. @mslyssac time to shed the baby.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 5
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 6
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 7
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 8

She has been sharing inspirational quotes with followers in recent weeks. “The only reason we don’t have what we want in life is the reasons we create why we can’t have them.” She also shared “the consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 9
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 10
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 11
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 12

In January 2012, A&E detailed “Baby” Lyssa Chapman’s mugshot photos, her arrest and bail, and her divorce from Brahman “Bo” Galanti from March 16, 2011.

When the episode aired, Beth Chapman told news “Thank you everyone for your good wishes and prayers for Baby Lyssa. She is a young lady going through a very grown up divorce. She is going thru her own growing pains and is buying learning lessons for herself… life is .. But a struggle.“

Leland, Duane Lee Pictures Set 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 3
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 4

Just weeks before Lyssa’s arrest, Lyssa filed for divorce from husband Brahman “Bo” Galanti. In her divorce papers, she claimed she suffered four alleged attacks of domestic violence by Galanti. That divorce would be profiled in the final season on A&E.

Leland, Duane Lee Pictures Set 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 5
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 6
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 7
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 8

The timeline for last night’s episode was peculiar. CMT’s episode SUnday features Dog confronting the Sims brothers’ murder. CMT cameras were recording this week’s episode in April 2012. But in May 2012, A&E reported that Dog had been cancelled. Also in May 2012, the Chapman’s urged followers to sign a petition to bring the show back to A&E. It remains unclear why last night’s CMT episode was filmed one month before the A&E show was cancelled.

When the eventual CMT show was picked up, Beth told news “No Duane Lee, no Baby Lyssa, no Tim, no Bobby. All new coming this spring.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman,Dog and Beth,Dog the Bounty Hunter

12 Responses to 'Baby Lyssa Chapman Departs Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE'

1. Kaylie said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 8:58 am

Parents can’t be held hostage by childhood bad memories. They are people too. You don’t have to forget, but you do have to forgive. Love Leland. He is TOO HOT!!!! And he IS beautiful inside and out may God bless him for having it in his has to forgive and not hold on to grudges!!! Love Dog, he may not have been the perfect parent but his compassionate heart is in his DNA!! Love Beth for loving Dog! Good luck on the new show!

2. Kaylie said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 9:03 am

Bought the book Lyssa! Read your dad’s books too. Good luck!

3. Saorise said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 10:36 am

Too bad he didn’t have compassion towards his children. These aren’t just bad childhood memories but abuse. No parent is perfect but there is a difference between not being perfect and a lousy parent.

4. gypsy said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 4:08 pm

think its great for lyssa to move and make her own path

5. mix said,

on June 30th, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Hate to be on your shoes.Nice job standing on your own.Leland,Dwayne,and You are not kids anymore and should be treated as adults.

6. Dn Wisner said,

on August 19th, 2013 at 11:44 am

Part of the allure of this show has been everyone growing up with this family, it’s members, and their problems. It showed that all people are not perfect, but if you were willing to keep talking, you could keep it together. Leland has grown up to be the MAN I think Dog always wanted to be. He has my utmost respect, and hope he always keeps his head high.

7. scarlett said,

on November 16th, 2013 at 4:05 am

I only wish that your Dad had shown as much compassion for you as he does for some of the people he captures (and you have captured) and had unconditional love for you. I think the whole show would have been better if you continued to work and showed that you can actually redeem yourself after something as sad as what you went through. Beth went through stuff, as did your Dad. I’m just so sorry that you couldn’t continue as a Bail Bondsman. As you, and your whole family knows one mistake does not define you or your life’s path. I am very disappointed in Duane and Beth for not standing behind you,( rather than chastising), and after maybe a some rehabilitation, welcomed you back with open arms! Also, did you think you may have been drugged the night that everything happened? You seemed to “together” the next day on camera (if, in fact it actually WAS the next day) to have been doing what you did the night before. I forgive you. You’ve had your problems, as have your role models, I would like to have seen you put on probation, or something like that, NOT cut out of the show.
    I believe what your dad said on a recorded phone call or 2, to his son Tucker was MUCH more unforgivable that your personal problems, Lyssa.
    I don’t know under what circumstances you left the “family business”, but I think it would have been better if the gave a “time off”, brought you back, with the kindness they show to all of the “real” criminals they capture. Miss you on the show!

8. Jack Meoff said,

on January 12th, 2014 at 10:16 am

Beth has one great set of “casaba melons”! I’d do her!

9. VistaRebel said,

on January 15th, 2015 at 10:48 am

Convicted felon puts his children in danger BECAUSE MURDERS CANT BE AROUND FIREARMS. Beth needs a hang a bar of soap around her neck. Children before marriage, wonderful example your kids followed. So damn sad…I have both a law enforcement and legal background and not a ticket to my name.

10. Olive said,

on January 18th, 2015 at 6:37 am

VISTAREBEL

Did you REALLY just make an ignorant, ugly comment about a woman (another man’s wife and a mother), and proceed to thump your cowardly chest to show people -who have no idea who you are- that you are the John Wayne and the male Mother Theresa? Grow up, dust the Fritos off of your lap, step away from your position as Keyboard Commando and get a life.

11. Dwight Clark said,

on March 26th, 2015 at 11:39 pm

To: Miss Lyssa Chapman:
    As i was watching the episosde pf Dog the Bounty Hunter, where U married Bo, I kinda felt @ first, that it was too good to be true, nut when I had heard as to what happened to U, I felt that my feelings were correct.

I’m not sure as to how U feel about marriage, but, may I suggest that U look for someone, that is one
    of the following:

1, That has not been in prison
    2, That is a sincere Chrstian(even though he’s of
    another faith-though someone from the faith that
    U belong to is a better idea, so that the both of U
    can goto church together, and be one with the
    Lord, within the faith that U are allfiliated with.
    3. A guy that is a christian, and reads his bible,
    whether it’s an actual one, or computerized one,
    everyday whenever he has the opportunity to do
    so.
    That way, hopefully, you’ll be able to find the peace that U richly deserve within Ur next relationship.

The reason that I say this, is bcoz I’m a true christian, according to the Bible, and, of I were to meet U, I’d gladly tell you as to what I know about the Bible, and how I believe in God. I wouldn’t preach to U, I’d just tell U wjat I know.

Take Care and May God Bless, Miss Chapman,
    Dwight Clark

PS: It is also better to get in touch with me, via email for I’m not @ home all of the time, due to that
    I’m a primary caregiver got ny dad of 95 years this coming April 2.

Again my email address is:

12. Dwight Clark said,

on March 26th, 2015 at 11:40 pm

To: Miss Lyssa Chapman:

of the following:

1, That has not been in prison
    2, That is a sincere Chrstian(even though he’s of
    another faith-though someone from the faith that
    U belong to is a better idea, so that the both of U
    can goto church together, and be one with the
    Lord, within the faith that U are allfiliated with.
    3. A guy that is a christian, and reads his bible,
    whether it’s an actual one, or computerized one,
    everyday whenever he has the opportunity to do
    so.

Take Care and May God Bless, Miss Chapman,
    Dwight Clark

I’m a primary caregiver got ny dad of 95 years this coming April 2.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

ABOUT LALATE | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS OF USE | POSTING COMMENTS | STAFF | CONTACT US | FEED | ARCHIVES
2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
Copyright (c) and TM 1998-2015 LALATE | All rights reserved.