Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight Prompts Elimination

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? Live DWTS Results Tonight

Laura-Leigh Jennifer Aniston Film Booked During Vanderpump Rules

Posted: February 26th, 2013 in Jennifer Aniston, Laura Leigh, Vanderpump Rules by LALATE

Laura-Leigh Jennifer Aniston Film Follows Vanderpump Rules

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Laura-Leigh “books” a Jennifer Aniston film in the season finale of Vanderpump Rules. Laura-Leigh appears in the Jennifer Aniston film “We’re the Millers” set to be released this year. Laura-Leigh tells Lisa Vanderpump that she is quitting Sur because she booked a major film. “Major” in this case is an understatement.

Laura-Leigh takes the second credit after Jennifer Aniston in a film that also features Emma Roberts, Ed Helms, Jason Sudekis and Molly Quinn. Vanderpump Rules was filmed in spring through summer 2012. “We’re The Millers” has already been filmed and is set to be released on August 9, 2013, officials tell news. The film is about “A veteran … dealer [who] creates a fake family as part of his plan to move a huge shipment … into the U.S. from Mexico. “

Laura-Leigh appeared on Vanderpump Rules as Jax Taylor’s onetime love interest before quitting the show. Laura-Leigh admits to a purported troubled past on the “reality” show. But nothing is troubled about her huge film and TV credits before Pump Rules. A graduate of Julliard, Laura-Leigh appeared on Gossip Girl and Law and Order. Most recently, she joined the cast of the Client List as Nikki Shannon. She also recently wrapped production on Lost Angeles. So will she rejoin Pump Rules for a season two? That remains to be seen.

Jennifer Aniston, Laura Leigh, Vanderpump Rules

11 Responses to 'Laura-Leigh Jennifer Aniston Film Booked During Vanderpump Rules'

1. Marisa said,

on February 26th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Ok, but lets just hope that squelchy voice is less like nails on a chalkboard on screen.

2. Mary Mary said,

on February 28th, 2013 at 12:06 am

Did Jax have an about face with Stassi to reunite with Laura-leigh as she is about to become really famous? He knew coming clean and having STassi not understand gives him a pefect reason to reconnect with Lauraleigh’s rising star…

3. Felicia said,

on March 1st, 2013 at 2:29 pm

umm I’ll pass…girl can’t act her way out of a paper bag and there’s no changing that voice. who watches Jennifer Aniston movies without a hot male co-star anyways?

4. Lil Edi said,

on March 2nd, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I like Laura-Leigh, and hopefully she will do well in her new role in Jennifer’s new movie. I was working late at DISH and missed the final episode of Vanderpump Rules where Laura-Leigh quits Sur. Fortunately; I had my DISH Hopper along with its 2,000 hours of storage space set to record it for me. Not only did I record the full season, I also recorded the full seasons of my other favorite shows. There is so much room available I’ll never have to worry about deleting them.

5. Mimii said,

on March 3rd, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Awesome for Laura-Leigh! It was absolutely pathetic the way “mean girl” Stassi and her little followers treated Laura-Leigh. Guess we see who has the “real” talent. Quit with her voice — it’s her, get over it — just wish her much success!

6. Miss Sammy-H said,

on March 6th, 2013 at 2:43 am

WOW ur amazing Lara-leigh even after all youve been though you never lost hope of your dreams good on you , whish you all the best in the future while bullies like stassi watch you succeed , KARMAZ A B*** LLLOL

7. Gloria said,

on March 17th, 2013 at 5:38 am

I like Laura Leigh. Yes she is young & still making her way through life. I remember making dumb choices & dumber mistakes when young. I pray she does well. I am watching her in Law & Order now. I do want to see her under Jen Ann. wing of protection.

8. Kendra said,

on March 18th, 2013 at 5:10 am

I * with Laura-Leigh!!!! She’s the only one who didn’t kiss Stassi’s * and told Jax the truth about how much of an * he was being toward her! Right on Laura-Leigh! A * with some spunk!

9. Angela said,

on March 19th, 2013 at 1:06 am

I am happy she landed this part. I also like her on client list and I couldn’t have happened at a better time. Stay clean girl and get that dream.

10. Katherine Raley said,

on March 19th, 2013 at 9:15 am

I saw her on an episode of Law and Order yesterday and she was amazing! She played a girl whose Mom and kids were killed by her step-brother that she was seeing. She is a great actress. She may have been “quirky” on Vanderpump Rules, but she was great on Law and Order.

11. Clarice Martinez said,

on March 21st, 2013 at 12:07 am

LL was great on Law and Order, she has grown into herself, she is cute and funny on Client’s List. Wishing her the best in pursuit of the Dream!

You must be logged in to post a comment.