Diamond Water Launches from Asa Soltan on Shahs of Sunset

Posted: January 21st, 2013 in Asa Soltan, Shahs of Sunset by LALATE

Diamond Water Launches from Asa Soltan on Shahs of Sunset

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Diamond Water launched from Asa Soltan Rahmati on Shahs of Sunset today. Asa tell news that she is proud that Diamond Water, featured since the first season of Shahs, is heading to the retail consumer this spring.

Asa explains to news what exactly is diamond water. She says it is “the most precious water that has ever been bottled.” She further tells news that during the creation “diamonds [are] flowing through a 9.5 pH alkaline water.” Launched at realdiamondwater.com Monday, Diamond Water promises that “drinking alkaline water helps the body maintain a healthy pH level… Alkaline water is designed to prevent the accumulation of toxins and chemicals in the body.”

Since Shahs’ season one on Bravo, Asa had been envisioning a way to bring her unique water to retail stores. But in a news statement Monday, she thanked fans, adding “I’ve been really focused and working diligently to bring my Diamond Water to the world”.

The company further details to news that some “studies have proven that when the body is too acidic, alkaline water can correct the imbalance…. To function well, the human body can be neither too acidic nor too basic.” Asa’s company indicates to news that alkaline water “removes cell-damaging substances from the body and promotes cell metabolism by transporting nutrients and minerals.” For more click HERE.

Asa Soltan, Shahs of Sunset

29 Responses to 'Diamond Water Launches from Asa Soltan on Shahs of Sunset'

1. JMRobinson said,

on January 23rd, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Diamond Water…ridiculous ….. This lady on Shahs of Sunset would do better buying and then grinding up a piece of charcoal…viola’ Diamond Water in its pure form..

Its still a silly idea…but I hope she makes a bundle from equally silly people.

2. Katy said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 1:12 pm

So goofy. Diamonds are in NO way a “purifier”. It’s laughable that people would promote this. Asa says she wants to advance the entire Persian culture into mainstream. She’s successfully making herself look like a whacko. Muslims don’t even believe in Chakra that’s Hindu. This “girl” is looney. She give all Arabic people a bad name. Go take a Physics class Asa.

3. Lei said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I love this and would love to try it. Congratulations Asa.

4. Johanna said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

@Katy just because Asa knows her chakras has NOTHING to do with the fact she’s persian….she’s in touch with her spiritual side and that is totally cool. Quit knocking her…did YOU take physics? remind us all about us carbon based life forms…..(that would be US)

5. Tina said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Bottling water in plastic requires a lot of petroleum to create the bottles and then to transport them. Asa can talk about how pure her water is, but I’d rather not drink something that causes pollution for centuries. Seems to go against her ethos.

6. Kay said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Katy, you’ve make contradictions. Persians are not Arabs, two totally different people. And if she is or isn’t Muslim, which I don’t ever recall her saying that, is she not allowed to believe in Chakras? Aren’t there Christians who believe in them. (that’s a rhetorical)
    I think brava to Asa, get your money honey. I would totally try it, the same way I tried Black Water. I think it’s fun

7. Marie Rambeaux said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Hey now, I like Ms. Asa! She’s cool, don’t hate. She thinks for herself, and she’s the most interesting woman on the Shahs of Sunset! Asa, you go ahead and get that paper…don’t pay the naysayers and haters any mind! Stay true to yourself! Love ya, you go girl!,,

8. Brian Hagen said,

on January 28th, 2013 at 12:31 am

ASA! I can’t wait to purchase your product! I’m excited to know you were within feet of of its production! I believe in good energy. To witness some one as kind as you, backing a product. I’m all about it ! I enjoy watching you! Tell me where I can go buy it!!!!!!!

9. Theresa said,

on January 28th, 2013 at 1:02 am

You Go Girl !!! Can’t Wait to Try it

10. mmj said,

on January 28th, 2013 at 2:48 am

LOL just lol

11. Katy said,

on January 28th, 2013 at 10:54 am

Yes Johanna I majored in physics. I hold a degree in physics. You can’t have “pure” water in petroleum based plastic. It’s impossible. Running water around a diamond doesn’t change the chemical composition of water. It’s a scam. For money. But she acts like she’s operating with a positive motive and let’s be honest, she just wants money. That’s fine but cut the fakeness. …and to “Kay” you’re naive that’s why you immediately brought up Christians. No Muslim believes in Chakras. It’s against the Qu’ran.

12. Julie said,

on January 31st, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Whoa its just water ….why all the bickering
    !!! Who cares Il try it why not …go asa

13. Dawn said,

on February 3rd, 2013 at 11:58 am

What is it going to sell for? I am curious to see how different it is from regular bottled water. If it tastes the same, this is only going to sell to people who watch the show. I certainly am not going to buy it if it is ridiculously expensive and is no different from regular bottled water diamond or no diamond. I will stick my own diamond ring in water for free.

14. BK said,

on February 4th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I need Diamond Water NOW!!!!!! I Love Asa. She’s so much fun. So creative and colourful.

15. EnigMaa said,

on February 4th, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Where Can It be Purchased in San Francisco, CALI ?

16. Anita. G said,

on February 5th, 2013 at 10:36 am

The truth is .. shes right.. go to Whole Foods. and see what water sells more.. and how this connects to her.. all your questions will be answered.

A.G.

17. Susan said,

on February 7th, 2013 at 5:58 pm

What a joke. Although given the mentality of most people today, it will sell, I’m sure that’s what they’re banking on. Funny thing is, I see women who say “everything organic”, pure everything, then you see them at the clubs drinking like fish and smoking like chimneys. What a joke.

18. Lorenzo said,

on February 7th, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Diamond water has been around for a while, she claims she came up with the idea, lol, yeah right ASA#fail

19. Sammy said,

on February 15th, 2013 at 8:39 am

Who cares, it’s a novelty item, just for the sake of having it. It will be funny to have. But I must say , she never claimed to be Muslim, she claims to be Persian, from Iran. So if she wants to believe in chakRas and Hindi beliefs, so be it.

20. Madam Purity said,

on March 3rd, 2013 at 7:19 pm

Ok where do u find uR alkaline friendly water? I’ve been watching the show from the start. Actually watching the reunion right now. I deserve a sample. I was a little mystified by the episode so I made my hubby watch it with me!!!! He got a kick out it too:)

21. Madam Purity said,

on March 3rd, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Whoa!!!!!! Just read the rest of the posts…. What does it matter what religion she claims??? That has nothing to do with her product. Lol I’m a fair skinned Christian woman so should I be refused the water? U have to proclaim something to be accepted????? Or should the non proclaimer be blessed:) we all have our own thing but Asa is on Bravo…. Be jealous because u should be! They r rocking it.

22. Madam Purity said,

on March 3rd, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Oh and PS I’m from Texas…. Lol I’d still drink her wata haha love u SHAWS!!!!

23. Nana said,

on March 10th, 2013 at 10:40 am

Awwhhh I love Asa, and even if this is just like normal water, I wanna try this water <3!

24. Mira said,

on March 11th, 2013 at 6:33 am

Kathy if u can go and risk a 65 thousand and buy a diamond and come up w business idea, whatever she is, I like her confident she doesn’t care what people think of her, and also improve ur history knowledge, Persians are not. Arabs

25. Ama said,

on March 12th, 2013 at 2:11 pm

That is the most load of crock I’ve EVER seen in a byproduct pushed by one of those supposed shows. At least do something useful, like sell a product to make you look more persian. And if D.W. is supposed to help with your ‘weight loss’, why isn’t Asa the poster child, and slim? … what a waste of air time.

26. Trulyhealthy said,

on November 5th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

regardless of what the motives are or who she is. Facts is Alkaline water is bad in EXCESS, your body needs a balance between the two. I asked my doctor about alkaline water, his response is “it does not help if anything it can harm if the create base inside the body. SO I say if you want to support Asa buy it, if you think it is healthy, careful with TOO Much of anything. I would buy a bottle to have because I am a fan, but would never open it.

27. Chemist said,

on November 12th, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Congrads ASA. That’s what great about America. Tell lies, create supply, demand and get reach. Shame on people who will buy diamond water.

28. Nina said,

on December 2nd, 2013 at 6:59 pm

If you google the words diamond water it has already been done.Diamond Water is the Patented Invention of John Charter IV, third generation jeweler, Graduate Gemologist and hopeful philanthropist.
    A trip to Sierra Leone in 2002 to investigate the rough diamond business resulted in the inspiration for Diamond Water and the associated Literacy Project – Rice for Literacy.
    Mr. Charter has been engaged in the Jewelry and Gem Trade since the 1950’s in the back room of his father’s Jewelry store in Lincoln, Illinois. After attending Pine Crest School, Gem City College, Tulane University, Santa Monica College and the Gemological Institure of America, he became the Diamond Course Instructor at the GIA until striking out on his own adventures. Travel related to the gem and diamond business led to South America, Asia, Israel, Thailand, Japan, India, Italy, the Phillipines, Germany, Switzerland, England and eventually Africa.
    Seeing the conditions in Africa and the strong historical connections of Africa to the gem trade via diamonds, gems, and precious metals led to a desire to give something back in the hope of contributing to the education of the children.
    John Charter IV is the great grandson of John Charter of Sterling Illinois, inventor of the Sterling Gas Engine, the first internal combustion engine to use liquid gasoline which was used on the first gasoline powered tractor in the world in 1887. So she has not produced an original product. Why is she not being sued for brand name infringement?

29. Cathy said,

on January 7th, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Congrats to Asa but this water is no different than any other bottled water. It’s too expensive!!

soccer