Kenya Moore Walter Jackson Boyfriend Scandal Leaves RHOA Future Uncertain

Posted: December 16th, 2012 in Kenya Moore, RHOA, Walter Jackson by LALATE

Kenya Moore Walter Jackson Fake Boyfriend Scandal Ignites RHOA

ST LOUIS (LALATE) – Kenya Moore’s alleged fake boyfriend scandal with Walter Jackson is leaving her future on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta uncertain. Walter Jackson was allegedly never Kenya Moore’s boyfriend during filming of RHOA. Walter claims that the two last dated several years ago. Moreover, he claims that he was dating someone else, much younger than Moore, when Kenya was asking for an engagement ring.

Even more damaging, Walter claims that Moore called him up prior to production and allegedly told him that the Real Housewives chain is fake and just a bunch of women acting. Moore who isn’t married and allegedly doesn’t own a house in Atlanta, but does love to act, is now being accused by Walter of being Bravo’s fake single renter of Atlanta.

Pictures of Walter’s Real Girlfriend
Walter’s Real Girlfriend Photo 1
Walter’s Real Girlfriend Photo 2
Walter’s Real Girlfriend Photo 3
Walter’s Real Girlfriend Photo 4

Bravo has yet to comment about the Kenya – Walter scandal. As Housewives fans know, this scandal bares a similarity to the Karent Sierra accusations this season on Real Housewives of Miami. There some cast members claimed Karent faked a relationship with a Mexican soap star for the cameras. But Karent clearly appeared on camera in love with Rodolfo and torn about his cheating allegations.

Kenya Moore Pictures Set 2
Kenya Moore Photo 5
Kenya Moore Photo 6
Kenya Moore Photo 7
Kenya Moore Photo 8

But for Walter Jackson, it wasn’t cheating. Jackson has a girlfriend, and it’s not Kenya Moore. Scandal pictures surfaced online this season of Kenya’s “boyfriend” Walter kissing other women around Atlanta this season. And then suddenly, Walter dropped a bombshell.

Kenya Moore Pictures Set 1
Kenya Moore Photo 1
Kenya Moore Photo 2
Kenya Moore Photo 3
Kenya Moore Photo 4

It remains unclear what prompted Walter to allegedly expose Kenya’s fake relationship. But Walter tells news that “someone” was creating false rumors that he is gay. “I’m well established here. Gay has never been in the block. Why she would say that, I don’t know.”

Bravo has a long history of not inviting back women who are accused of faking “storylines” on their reality shows. The network also has a long history of not inviting back cast members who are perceived as giving a fake portrayal for ratings.

So what is Kenya’s response? Kenya doesn’t give a clear answer about much of anything. “Walter’s recent statements are completely false. I am embarrassed that I allowed a deceitful and hateful person in my life. He says he did it for fame. I’ve been humiliated enough by appearing desperate for a man to marry me who has his own agenda. I urge viewers to stay tuned. The truth will come to light. I have heard the fans and my friends loud and clear. I can do better than Walter and I will”. So did she tell Walter to act, did tell him to allegedly fake it for Bravo? Moore is not explaining. Of note, she is under a Bravo contract presumably preventing the same alleged fake conduct that Walter is now claiming she did.

During a recent news interview with the Frank Ski and Wanda Smith show, Walter said that Moore allegedly remarked that RHOA is fake and only acting. “What if you play my boyfriend on the show?” Walter clams she said. “It’s just like acting”. Kenya has also battled allegations this week that the her home and car on RHOA are both rented.

Kenya Moore, RHOA, Walter Jackson

54 Responses to 'Kenya Moore Walter Jackson Boyfriend Scandal Leaves RHOA Future Uncertain'

1. june said,

on December 16th, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I knew that Kenya Moore was a fake

2. blessed2do said,

on December 16th, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Any man that will pretend for money will pretend after the money is gone. I don’t believe a word he is saying. He is looking for the big bucks now that his storyline is gone. As Tamar Braxton says “He Tried It”

3. Kim Jones said,

on December 17th, 2012 at 12:02 am

Kenya is a big a fake. Nene called it she is a fake fraud and a phony. I hope she doesn’t return next season she’s a lot of fakeness.

4. SoWhat said,

on December 17th, 2012 at 5:13 am

Why did Kenya feel she needed to have a boyfriend? There are times when the other ladies are between relationships. Why does it matter if her house or car is rented. She just moved back to Atlanta?

5. kQren said,

on December 17th, 2012 at 8:24 am

bring Marlow back! i loved her and i like the dynamics between she and Ne ne! Kenya, most certainly has some serious emotional issues due to her mother not being very motherly, so she needs to go in the quiet corner and take a nap or hug the wall, but she needs to go! bye boo bye!

6. cynthia said,

on December 17th, 2012 at 12:49 pm

I KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING THAT SHE WAS A FAKE!! YOU CAN TELL JUST BY THE WAY SHE ACTS AND SPEAKS. NENE HIT IT RIGHT ON THE HEAD. SHE IS A PHONY. PLEASE DON’T BRING HER BACK NEXT SEASON!!

7. Anita said,

on December 17th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

OMG!!! Is this female for real!!

First of all, Phaedra should have clocked her for asking that stupid question. She is too desperate for a man. Wow! Unbelievable.

Second, she needs to work on her skin. Its all blotchy. Not a pretty girl at all.

She does bring the entertainment. Walter looked uncomfortable every time he was on screen with her.

8. Charley said,

on December 19th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Kenya’s scene are just a waste of time. She is fakey boring. Who care about Miss Nobody of 1993. She’s over the hill, her skin is very odd. It’s disgusting watching a woman beg a man to marry her. Say bye bye to this storyline.

9. JWills said,

on December 19th, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Dislike Kenya’s brash attitude or shake your head at her seemingly desperate behavior with Walter, but to call her a nobody or downplay her accomplishments is BS. She is an accomplished actress and was starring in movies when it was unheard of to have a Dark Skinned African American female lead. She has won many pageants so to say she’s not beautiful is ridiculous. She has acted in many movies, television shows, has her own foundation and a production company. I understand her reaction to Porsche. You can be mad, you can hate me, but don’t dare try and take away from what she has worked throughout her life to achieve, especially when you haven’t accomplished a tenth of what she has.

10. Demplzz said,

on December 19th, 2012 at 8:44 pm

You could have told that the Kenya story line was fake just like her because there is no man in the world, I don’t care how whipped or hen-pecked he is, would let a female disrespect him the way that she did. Furthermore, when you’re suppose to have it going on like she does, why would she have to fake a man, why can’t she have an established relationship with someone. Her attitude stinks and she thinks she’s the bomb, that’s why she couldn’t hold on to anyone. No man that is ready to truly commit is gonna tolerate that mess from her, she’s too much into herself regardless of how old she is and rotten those eggs have gotten……

11. n8tivekiss said,

on December 20th, 2012 at 7:37 am

I think Kenya has some serious emotional issues, that goes well beyond wanting to be married. She born to a mother who didnt want her and never had a relationship with her and being raised by her grandmother. The conversation she and her aunt had her mother has a relationship with other family member but not her own daughter. Whatever the case she is seeking approval and love. Eveything she does draws attention to herself as to say here I am love me. The reality is she can’t make her mother love her, you can’t force people to love you and most of all you have to learn to love yourself first and forgives those who hurt you. Bottom line she needs some therapy.. She cant give love let along be anyones wife or mother until she learns to let go and let God

12. Duane Thomas said,

on December 20th, 2012 at 7:35 pm

To JWills…, she may have been beautiful 20 years ago, but between her pimple face and fatass heffer’s *, “she ain’t what she used to be”! Also, these movies she has acted (I use that word loosely) in, are jokes with $300,000 – $1,000,000 budgets. Also, anybody who thinks that she is an accomplished, successful, sophiscated so & so, must be a real LOSER!

13. TashaJ said,

on December 20th, 2012 at 10:51 pm

No one is really disputing her beauty, but I think her bad attitude makes her ugly. Just like Naomi Campbell, regardless of her accomplishments or her ability to pose on command if she has a foul attitude on top of all that “beauty” she’s still ugly. Porsche has a better attitude than Kenya; she has a great personality; she loves her life and herself. The only difference between Kenya and Porsche is that Porsche tries to put someone else needs ahead of her own, she is genuinely happy for those who are celebrated, and she is not self centered.

14. Brenda said,

on December 21st, 2012 at 6:25 pm

JWills…..are you sure you aren’t Kendra?…….”you can hate me”…….why trying so hard to convince us?……convince yourself……..Kendra is Kendra…..she is who she wants to be seen as……..bad things happen to bad people…..now that’s karma!……:-) .

15. Gin said,

on December 22nd, 2012 at 9:07 am

Kenya is a disgrace and embarrassment to the Miss USA title. To think that she represented honesty and integrity is utterly ridiculous. She should be fired and swept under a rug somewhere.

16. K Moore said,

on December 22nd, 2012 at 11:18 am

i am not fake, i am very real. I am an accomplished woman. what walter and I had was real. please stop being haters and leave me alone. i spoke with bravo producers and they are very happy with my story line and will most definitely have me back next season. you will all be surprised in a few months when i give birth to walter’s child.

17. Neicy said,

on December 22nd, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Do what you have to do Kenya..lol. That’s the good thing about having people who watch Television all day. I love it!! 28 laws of power. It’s good to have a small group of friends (not them). Ratings!! Ratings!!

I believed you (syke)..but I got your back.

Can I be someones friend in the background?
    Nothing against Walter..but he Walter isn’t even on your level. He is alright and everything…well know celebrity versus a tow truck company owner…let me think here??????

Oh yeah, from women to women…leave that ladie’s husband alone (playin or not).

Again ratings! ratings!!

18. Burnett A. Eystad said,

on December 23rd, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Kenya, does Walter know you’re having his baby? I’m sorry but you are nothing but a wack job and very pretencious!!!

19. Ann said,

on December 23rd, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Liars can have government.city contracts. What else is he lying about. His invoices maybe.

20. Ninising said,

on December 23rd, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I simply suspected Bravo put Kenya in the show for ratings. Everything about her is to crave attention,incuding her fakeness & unstable mental state. Face it most are watching cause of her drama & crazinesst….So ultimately if its all fake,Kenya is playing us all & getting what she wanted!!

21. sweetdrop22 said,

on December 23rd, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Kenya is a mess her attitude is ugly and so is she, this girl is so damn fake its rediculous, and so is her acting so unbelievable, I hope she don’t return for the next season that goes for KIM also & I will not be watching KIM’S spin off, I hate the way she treats Sweety! Is sweety the nanny, maid, beautician,dog sitter, etc damn Kim is so using sweety it’s ashame, but sweety is allowing it I really do understand what Nene said about that whole relationship, Nene you hit the mail on the head about that situation .

22. Kenya's aunt said,

on December 23rd, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Listen, I also must confess. I am not Kenya’s aunt. I’m her long lost friend. She asked me to put on my as acting boots and play the roll.

Kenya’s dating has not had the best of luck when In fact between her extreme acne and even more extreme halitosis her dating bad been no extiste

23. Kenya's aunt said,

on December 23rd, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Kenya’s dating has not had the best of luck when In fact between her extreme acne and even more extreme halitosis her dating had been non existant.

24. Diane said,

on December 24th, 2012 at 9:52 am

Kenya was disgusting from her first appearance. She is soooo over the top, she needs to get over herself. What a bad attitude. Not someone who should be flaunting her Miss America/Miss USA or whatever she was. I guess she so memmorable that we can’t recall what title she won, which obviously was NOT deserved

25. Diane said,

on December 24th, 2012 at 9:59 am

OMG everything isfake, even her “AUNT”

26. Heather said,

on December 24th, 2012 at 11:56 am

IF KENYA IS FAKE WHO CARES ALL THOSE SHOWS ARE FKIN FAKE. IF ANY OF YOU OUT THERE THINK FOR ONE SECOND ALL THAT SIT IS REAL THEN U R JUST PLAIN I OT

27. Ladyt said,

on December 24th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

walter, hit me up. you are so s xy!!

28. Brenda said,

on December 24th, 2012 at 10:15 pm

So what does this say about Walter? If all of this was made up for the show, Walter went along with it.

29. Candy said,

on December 25th, 2012 at 7:01 pm

I feel sorry for Kenya. She seems as though that she needs help. I thought that she has a chemical imbalance or bypolar. She may want attention, but her actions are getting her the wrong type. She may be trying to revamp her career. Kenya, I pray that you find what you are looking for in life.

30. matthieu said,

on December 25th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

Kenya is the best on the show when all the other get totally boring, and porsha is very dumb to me even her voice (and big mouse) is anoying. I would stop watching the show the moment she is gone.
    Beside Rumors are so easy, specially on the net, everything is transform ! What would have been the season witout her and kim ? a big piece of poo !

31. Smiley1 said,

on December 26th, 2012 at 8:37 am

Bravo needs to dump Kenya and bring Marlo back!

32. stephanie said,

on December 26th, 2012 at 4:36 pm

i am totally ashamed to see kenya moore behave the way she does it is crazy to see a woman who once held a tiltle and was a role model to all little girls that we can be viewed as beautiful black queens be so rude and not to mention the vulgar language that she uses on camera. i mean really to invite someone to kiss you a– is low not to mention nasty as h-ll. sister i am going to pray for you to find peace

33. s said,

on December 26th, 2012 at 8:03 pm

So what kind of girl would let her real boyfriend, be some body’s fake? Me i would not have it. Low self worth all the way around!

34. MISSY THOMAS said,

on December 29th, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I am truly sad for you. Maybe what’s best is that you get yourself out of the limelight and find you.

I must say that I am in utter disagreement with your false historical sense of accomplishment. Yes, you did win a title however, your accomplishments did not make way for anyone, your contributions to society (at large) are unknown.

When I “G led” your name, your very inappropriate pictures came up. I looked you up in historical archives and you were no where to be found.

You say your mom raised you in a Christian home, I believe you. BUT did it ever occur to you that what you seek in life is being hidden from you because of how you choose to display yourself?

You are a physically beautiful person. You have the hair, the smile and the figure but God forbid that it is all taken away…….

I do hope that someone in your circle with Godly wisdom and authority will sit you down and tell you the truth about you; weather you are single, married, a mom or not……

Sincerely yours,
    M.T.
    (A saddened African American Woman by Your Self Portrayal)

35. Purplekyss said,

on December 29th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Wow! I wasn’t actually surprised at the chance that Kenya and Walters relationship was less than real… @Walter… Come to Cali…. There’s a lot of beautiful Black women here who are sane! Wink!

36. madamfelyne said,

on December 30th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Where do I start with this chick. Yes she has accomplished much however, her ego has her thinking she’s Queen of it all, but her attitude is very mean and nasty. For a person who had such a trying childhood, you would think she would carry a better attitude because of all she has accomplished in spite of it.. Kenya if you read this PLEASE PLEASE take what I say to the very core of your being, YOU ARE CARRYING YOURSELF IN A VERY RAGGEDY AND UNATTRACTIVE MANNER. Get the 24- hour turn- around by Jim Hartness & Neil Eskelin. Hopefully it will give you incentive to be a bettter person. You need it. Instead of using your status for good you are vain and tacky. Ghetto as h-ll. Grow up and be a better role model. You have a testimony. Stop being so nasty that people don’t want to be in the same airspace as you. Well, my work here is done. Straighten up for yourself and for the young African American women watchin’ your tacky *! Thought if you didnt understand the first portion, you would certainly understand the last.

37. Ms. Darling said,

on December 30th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

LMFAO…Another desperate now irrelevant celebrity trying to reclaim there moment of fame. Yes Kenya is fake as h-ll but Walter is just as fake for even going along with the BS. But hey the money is still green so if u can collect that check and have your 5 mins of fame go for it. Reality TV its just for entertainment and I have had quite a few laughs so bring on the fakeness because that’s what most shows are anyway. Bring Marlow back so this storyline can really unravel LMAO!!!

38. Walter's boyfriend said,

on December 30th, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Walter and I have a solid relationship.

39. reality watcher said,

on December 30th, 2012 at 9:24 pm

I suspect Kenya had four motivations for coming on the show: (1) to get the airtime necessary to maximize her scale payrate with Actors Equity, (2) to get the airtime necessary to become relevant (again?), (3) to use point #2 to generate and promote other money-making opportunities onscreen and off, and finally, (4) to earn much-needed income.

(For the record, I dislike Kenya’s RHOA persona and find her storylines tiresome, but can’t hate on her or Walter for using that user-that-is-Bravo to achieve their own aims. Too bad for Walter and Kenya their aims ended up being so incompatible that they turned on each other, but hopefully they, their shattered credibility, and their imploded alliance can cry all the way to the bank.)

40. Cynthia said,

on December 31st, 2012 at 6:42 am

I agree with the commentor who said why would anyone who was a current girlfriend of Walter’s allow him to go on a reality show and pretend to be someone else’s boyfriend? I thought the crying was real over Walter by Kenya but now that I read she is an actress it is confusing as to whether she faked this. They certainly don’t act like a couple that love each other at all.
    I think she is pretty, actually one of the better looking ones on that show besides Cynthia. The other young new lady is completely fake in appearance.

41. Glam said,

on December 31st, 2012 at 11:17 am

I feel sorry for Kenya, had to watch her 1993 crowning…poor thing, she wanted to be the break out star…well she did…DESPERATE WOMAN LOOKING FOR A RING!

42. Educated lady said,

on January 4th, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Well I have read all the comments and I will sum it up. Reality shows are on the air because we watch and support the antics, the desperate lives, and the ability to connect with their lives. The unfortunate reality of RHOA is that women especially women of color are being portrayed as successful but still unable to carry themselves in manner that appears to be unacceptable to society. To the ladies of RHOA I have no problem with you getting paid but at the expense of getting paid ask yourself can I be proud of my portrayal on the show? What can I teach women from my role on the show? Can the role I have on the show be role model for your children, young women and all women! RHOA make us proud and not embarrassed when you have so much going for yourselves!

43. Christy said,

on January 7th, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Most of the people on the show ate in the entertainment business and much of it is scripted, I mean Nene is on a sitcom , come in folks. Why is anyone surprised. Who cares if she faked it, I’m sure she isn’t the only one if it true.

And don’t get me started in ms porche. She talks constantly complains about Kenya but always has something to say, be a woman & let it go. Just ignore her & keep it moving. Everyone on that show wants their 15 min (or longer) of fame or they wouldn’t di the show. Call them all out or none at all.

44. Katzmeow said,

on January 8th, 2013 at 7:21 am

I can not stand Kenya Moore. She is way too desperate for a man. What man –in his right mind– would want a woman that acts like that. Phony through and through. Ugh..go away Kenya.

45. Words of Wisdom said,

on January 12th, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Here it is people, my son worked in entertainment in LA and has been a staged audience member with a script and directions for several shows. ALL REALITY SHOWS ARE FAKE! They are all acting, poorly as it may be done. The producers direct the flow of action according to forums and comments just like those left here on this site. Even if Walter exposed Kenya as a fraud rest assured Bravo will ride in on the proverbial white pony and save her. This will boost viewership and advertising for the show, thus making the executives at Bravo say “BRAVO.”

As a side note, I do not watch RHOA. My son told me Kenya Moore was on the show and wanted me to see her. I have long admired Kenya and “no” one can or will take away her accomplishments. She earned everything she has and has made an enormous contribution to all people (not just blacks or dark-skinned girls). If accomplishments were being rescinded by actions not associated with the accomplishment, then we would have to go back and take every one ever made, such as Lincoln freeing the slaves. Although I am not impressed with her antics on RHOA. I choose to do one thing about it. I stopped watching. It is called a remote. You don’t even have to get your lazy, glued to her every move, hating-self up.

46. WJ said,

on January 12th, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Kenya is repulsive … and an aging ho

47. A Perry said,

on January 16th, 2013 at 6:18 am

Not a Kenya fan. There are better housewives in Atlanta. Please let her go. I have to DVR the show just to bypass her.

48. patti Kay said,

on January 20th, 2013 at 8:34 pm

I cannot stand Kenya Moore. She is ugly, hateful and FAKE! Bravo should fire her. If she comes back I will quit watching.

49. Ms Red said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 9:28 pm

Kenya has fallen right into place as a Desperate Non-Housewife of Atl. She is getting paid to beg, lie, and slay her on self-worth and reputation. Who she is now (absolutely stomach turning) is strikingly far from her has been……so sad!!!

50. mary wilson said,

on February 5th, 2013 at 7:19 am

Kenya there are a lot of ppl here that really hate you. Well I dont hate you you have feeling just like everyone elso has and you’re at that point in life where you want to get married, kool believe me there is someone out there for you. but the way the show has you begging Walter is not kool. stop this. and move on also stop the copycat to stealing others ideals you are good at what you do and do it well soon it will payoff friend endeed!

51. Kexy said,

on March 6th, 2013 at 8:12 am

Kenya you are a 40 yr old female, show some class. Why do you keep arguing over stupid stuff, if you are above it as you say….let it go.

Also, I am not mad at Porsha for not inviting you to her party, why would she, she doesn’t like you and you don’t like her….so please explain why that was a problem.

Put on your big girl panties and make something happen for yourself, while you have the opportunity to and leave the petty stuff alone……

52. on March 10th, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Kenya Moore is my girl!! I would love to meet and greet her. I don’t know what you ppl are watching but a great looking woman that’s interested in a man and he shows no aggression is news to me.Kenya if you ever read this message I’m interested in you.

53. mik bailey said,

on March 18th, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Everything about her is fake – boobs, *, hair, etc. and tons of makeup. The only reason she won Miss USA because there’s no talent involved.

54. Sandra Fay said,

on March 20th, 2013 at 1:40 am

Kenya is really cute. I dont know why you guys are hating on her. She has a rocking body for her age. From looking at the show, she is usually picked on by the other housewives. So I can understand her frustration sometimes. She did say on the show that her and Walter dated on and off for 2 years. She just thought that he would be ready to get serious since she moved back to Atlanta. I think she is too good for him! I feel Bravo should keep her on the show. Without her the show would be boring!