Marina Krim, Kevin Krim, Detailed Life with the Little Krim Kids

Posted: October 26th, 2012 in Kevin Krim, Marina Krim, Yoselyn Ortega by LALATE

Marina Krim, Kevin Krim, Detailed Life with the Little Krim Kids

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Marina Krim’s “Life with the Little Krim Kids”, a online blog at Live Journal, was removed moments ago. Marina Krim discussed life raising multiple children with Kevin Krim, a CNBC executive, inside the couple’s West 75th street apartment at the La Rochelle. Last night, the couple lost two of their children. Shortly after 6:30 am PST today, the blog was removed.

In Life with the Little Krim Kids, Marina Krim talked about raising her children including Luica and Leo. But on Thursday evening, she left Lucia and Leo within the care of their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega. Moments later, her children were dead.

Kevin Grim Pictures Set 1
Kevin Grim Photo 1

Kevin Grim Photo 2

Kevin Grim Photo 3

Kevin Grim Photo 4

Local officials tell news that Marina Krim returned to the apartment with her other child to find the lights turned off. Perplexed, she went down to the doorman to inquire if the Nanny had left the residence with Lucia and Leo for a walk. When the doorman told Marina he had not seen the nanny, Marina returned to the residence with her third child.

Kevin Grim Pictures Set 2
Kevin Grim Photo 5
Kevin Grim Photo 6
Kevin Grim Photo 7
Kevin Grim Photo 8

Inside, she found a shocking horror, her two children brutally murdered. Inside a bathtub rested the children, covered in blood and filled with stab wounds. On the bathroom floor beside the children was the nanny. In her hand was the kitchen knife.

Police confirm that same instrument was used to commit the murder. They also confirm that the nanny had attempted suicide as well, with slits to her throat.

Kevin Grim Pictures Set 3
Kevin Grim Photo 9
Kevin Grim Photo 10
Kevin Grim Photo 11
Kevin Grim Photo 12

One resident told the NY Daily News that Marina could be heard screaming. “I could hear really loud, hysterical screaming — world-class screaming. I didn’t want to go out of my apartment.”
“He’s also screaming at the top of his lungs,” antler resident told news “He said, ‘The kids are dead! The kids are dead! And the nanny has something sticking out of her throat!’ ”

Kevin Grim Pictures Set 4
Kevin Grim Photo 13
Kevin Grim Photo 14
Kevin Grim Photo 15
Kevin Grim Photo 16

Kevin Krim was out of town at the time. When he arrived at the airport, he had a police escort to take him to the hospital to be alongside his family.

The Krims previously lived in California. Kevin Krim is now CNBC’s general manager of digital content. He previously worked at Yahoo and Bloomberg.

“I am very proud that the 3 kids absolutely love to play together and never seem to get bored at home,” Marina wrote on her blog. “They are constantly thinking up fun things to do in the house.”

On the blog, she even depicted pictures of the couple visiting the nanny’s family for holiday in the Dominican Republic, last February. Referring to the nanny as “Josie”, she wrote “We spent the past 9 days in the Dominican Republic. We spent half the time at our nanny, Josie’s sisters home in Santiago . . . We met Josie’s amazing familia!!! And the Dominican Republic is a wonderful country!! More pics to come!!”

Yoselyn Ortega is being held on murder charges. The case remains pending today. Funeral arrangements have yet to be announced to news. Send your love.

Kevin Krim, Marina Krim, Yoselyn Ortega

27 Responses to 'Marina Krim, Kevin Krim, Detailed Life with the Little Krim Kids'

1. Lei said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 7:53 am

My heart aches for your Krim family. I can’t begin to imagine what you all are feeling right now. I pray that you get the strength to face each day one step at a time. We are thinking of you. Love, from my family to yours.

2. Teresa said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 8:33 am

Words cannot express my sorrow at this sad news and my heart goes out to your entire family at this time of sorrow and loss. I was so saddened to hear this news and I know that they are angels in heaven and with your forever in your hearts.

3. Patricia said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 8:38 am

Dear Krim Family,
    My deepest sympathies for the loss of your 2 children. I am so saddened by this news and wish and pray that you will find strength to get through this tragic loss. The memories of your 2 little angels will live in your hearts forever.
    Much love

4. Leah said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 8:41 am

My heart aches for you and your family. I pray that the LORD gives you strength and comfort in this terrible time. You will constantly be in my prayers.

5. Carmen said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:14 am

Praying and hurting for this precious family. May the God of all comfort be with you all. I pray He gives you strength.

6. jessica said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:16 am

KRIM FAMILY!!! The world is praying for you. Be strong and know that GOD will uphold you in the midst of your pain. Be strong for Nessie and each other! God has two new angels in heaven! We love you and are praying for you!

7. Valerie said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:16 am

I pray that the Krim family would be blessed for those who mourn will be comforted (taken from Matthew 5:4). I pray that people (family, friends, co-workers) would be with them through this impossible time.

8. on October 26th, 2012 at 9:17 am

No words can express the rage and saddness you must be feeling. My heart weeps for you. May God shower you in strength, love, comfort and kindness the rest of your life. No parent should ever have to go thur what you did, the world cries with you.

9. Yvette said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:23 am

No one can imagine what you are going through, my is heart is breaking writing this email. I know that everyone’s prayers and thoughts are not enough, right now. We will continue to prayer and keep your family in our thoughts that your memories of your precious children will in time be greater than how they left US.

10. Peggy McKiernan said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:31 am

Our Prayers are with the Krim family.

11. Ana Maria Johnson said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:41 am

It is hard to trust your Creator when something like this happens. My heart aches inside my chest for your loss. As a Mommy, knowing that kind of love, I could and would never begin to assume I understand such pain. My prayers and thoughts are with you, that justice be achieved and solice find your hearts and minds. Love to you and your angels… <3 -AJ

12. Amy said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:47 am

Dear Krim Family,
    Sometimes we don’t know why people do the things they do. We wonder why God allows things like this happen. I don’t have the answers. I do know that my heart aches for you and the 2 children you lost. I hope you both come together as a couple and not lose your way. You will always be in my thoughts & prayers. Sincerely, Amy~

13. Beverly said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 9:56 am

My heart goes out to your family – this is such a horrible event that has torn apart your family – I pray for peace and healing as you deal with the horrific loss of two of your tiny angels.

14. Christine said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 10:19 am

My heart breaks for your incredible loss my thoughts and prayers are with your entire family during this difficult time

15. caryn said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 10:20 am

How truly horrific. So sorry for this tragedy. Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers….

16. Kate Alvey said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 11:39 am

My heart cries for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are you and your family at this very trying time your life. May God’s spirit be with you as you walk this unwanted path and may you feel the love of those around you to help hold you up.

17. Jame said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 1:42 pm

I am absolutely heartbroken. If anyone could ever understand your pain, it is Christ. I pray you find comfort in Him and that He provides you with the support that you need from your loved ones.

18. Chela said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

My prayers go out to the Krim family! What a horrible senseless tragedy! I am so sorry for your loss, as a mother I could not imagine the pain and hurt they must be facing. May the nanny be severely punished in life and death for this crime. I will be praying for the Krim family.

19. M&M said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Except a mother, no one can really feel the pain of losing kids. May god be with you and your family, and give all the strength to accept the pain and live with it.

20. Rhonda said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 3:15 pm

No words can express your pain and sorrow. Lean on God is the only thing I can tell you to do. Only He can get you thru this. How a human being could do this to a family is uncomprehensible. I am so very sorry. May God wrap your family in his precious arms.

21. Lynn said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers. God will give you the strength to go on so you can take care of your little daughter Nessie. Please take some comfort knowing that you’ll see your two beautiful children again. They’re with God, safe in His arms.
    God bless you

22. katie said,

on October 26th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

This is very, very sad. I don’t understand how anyone could leave their most prized possessions, children with a foreign black nanny.

Don’t you know these people are jealous of you and your way of life. Now she is at peace, she got her revenge.

23. Ines said,

on October 27th, 2012 at 6:16 am

I read this in the UK new this morning, and have been crying much of the day. This was unimaginable horror. My heart actually broke reading all the news and I am sending all my love to the Krims. There are no words……I send all my love.

To Katie “Oct 26th 8.07 comment” – I am appalled, and if there were any justice, comments like this would be highlighted as offensive. They were clearly VERY loving parents, and did Nothing – absolutely NOTHING wrong. They were loving, engaged, probably wonderful parents who have – for no reason – faced a tragedy of unimaginable proportions. I am a SAHM, who works from home, but if I had the means I would likely hire a nanny on some occasions. A baby sitter (which I’m sure you have used – either as a child yourself or as a parent) is usually a 16 year old girl with no experience, but a grown woman with references, who, up to that point, was perfectly fine, and who went on a family holiday with them is supposed to be a greater danger? And she wasn’t “foreign” or “black” – But if she were? Who cares. Would that make it any worse? Of course not. Colour and nationality has no bearing whatsoever. Your comment manages to be appalling, offensive and racist all at once. You should be ashamed of yourself.

24. Sandy said,

on October 27th, 2012 at 10:04 am

As a grandmother of two babys I can not even imagine the pain the Krim family is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful family at this very sadd time. This is unspeakable and should never have happened.May peace be with you. Those whom grieve shall be comforted. With much love, Sandy. MI

25. Sandra said,

on October 27th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Really, Katie, really?!?! Talk about inappropriate and offensive!!! And those of you urging the family to find solace in god or Christ, let’s not push our religious beliefs on this family. We have no idea what religion they are. Let’s just hold them in our hearts and fervently hope they can find some solace in their one remaining child, in each other, if nothing else. Frankly if they worship the devil I wouldn’t even begrudge them that after suffering of such unimaginable magnitude.

26. Anne Beach said,

on October 29th, 2012 at 9:10 pm

So little any of us can do, but so many of us are loving you three just as hard as we know how, in the name of everyone we have every loved and lost and every dream we have had that died, of every trust that has been broken and every wound that never healed. Your story is spoken in hushed tones because it is a violation of the innocence of childhood, and all we can do is love you from a distance, hoping it will give you an iota of comfort in this avalanche of grief. Let the days wash over you and slowly, slowly, light will break through again and warm you. I wish you love and warmth and some measure of peace in this chaotic world.

27. Sue said,

on November 4th, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Sandra, I agree with your comment from start to finish, 100%. You. nailed. it.

soccer