Dancing with the Stars 2014 Winner is Alfonso Ribeiro !! DWTS Results Tonight November 25 2014

Alfonso Ribeiro - Dancing with the Stars 2014 Winner Revealed 11/25/14 Tonight

AP Top 25 College Football Rankings Poll Results - Current Week Standings

Plus - College Football Playoff Top 25 Rankings - CFP Top 25 Football Standings - Bowl Games Schedule

EPL Table 2014 Results English Premier League | UEFA Chammpions League UCL | UEFA Europa League UEL

Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City | La Liga Table Real Madrid, Barcelona | Bundesliga Bayern Munich | Draw Results

Liga Mx Table America, Cruz Azul, Atlas | Copa MX Table 2014 | Mexico Futbol Partido Amisoto

Glenn Beck Boycott Against American Airlines Prompts Apology

Posted: September 5th, 2012 in Glenn Beck by LALATE

Glenn Beck Boycott Against American Airlines Prompts Apology

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – A Glenn Beck boycott against American Airlines has prompted an apology from the carrier. Glenn Beck says his boycott extends to his entire family, vowing that no Beck family member will ever fly the carrier after what he calls inappropriate treatment during air travel. But the carrier has since apologized and offered to discuss the matter with Beck.

Beck tells news that his boycott will extend lifetime and too all family members. “My family will never choose American Airlines again … if this is the kind of people that American Airlines likes to hire.”

But the carrier tells news that it is sorry that Beck didn’t enjoy his recent flight. Moreover, American has asked Beck to talk about the matter with them so that they can address the situation further. “We are sorry for the experience Mr. Beck had on a recent flight. The comfort and satisfaction of our customers are very important priorities to us and we take these matters seriously. We have reached out to Mr. Beck’s office and are actively looking into the situation.”

Beck said his whole life he has been frequented by rude service. But Beck tells news that he didn’t allegedly suffer rude service, rather “subhuman” service. “I had service unlike I have never had ever before in my life, and I have had rude service before. I lived in New York City. I have never had service that was specifically designed to make me feel subhuman.”

He said that his flight attendant barked the word “breakfast” at him. “My flight attendant nearly merely barked the word ‘breakfast’ when he came to me. When others were politely asked if they cared for anything to eat and given the choices, I was just barked at”.

He also tell news that he was given a smashed down soda. “When [the attendant] delivered a soda, he slammed it down so hard, I hesitated to even open the can for fear that it would spray all over other passengers in the cabin. Never once did he look me in the eye. Never once did he offer a kind or even neutral word to me.”

Beck tells news that he hopes he is the last to experience what he allegedly suffered. “I hope I am the last person who has to experience this type of treatment on American Air.”

Glenn Beck

7 Responses to 'Glenn Beck Boycott Against American Airlines Prompts Apology'

1. Carl said,

on September 5th, 2012 at 8:16 am

I like Beck and will join the AA boycott. I am sick of these little swishy flight attendents anyway. They all have them but mabey we can teach AA a lesson.

2. Bill Thompson said,

on September 5th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Without the self confessed “Rodeo Clown” aboard flying AA could be getting better.

3. Scott said,

on September 5th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

The kind of things Beck says on the airwaves he should be mature enough to expect treatment like that some of the time. It’s really not AA’s fault. It’s the one flight attendant that was rude to him. So Beck, are we supposed to feel bad for you? I don’t care to be honest. Wah wah. It’s just hard to feel bad for such a hate monger.

4. FeFe said,

on September 7th, 2012 at 12:14 am

If, heaven forbid, there were an emergency, would this flight attendant help Mr. Beck and his family? Could that split second this “man” hesitates in his duties result in tragedy? And what of the other passengers who observed this intolerance? Might they too be influenced to hesitate to ask for or offer assistance? The airline industry tolerates outsourcing their responsibilities to the TSA so don’t be surprised if passengers take American Airlines seeming to care about passenger safety as an indication we should take care to book another carrier.

5. don said,

on September 7th, 2012 at 4:19 am

So you think it is ok to treat someone disrespectful just because you do not agree with thier views? How is that not discrimination? What if an Rn had him as a patient and refused to care for him as any other patient? is that ok also? what is wrong with you twisted freaks! Republicans and independants are human beings also, stop the hate

6. Shade said,

on September 9th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

IF AA really did care they wouuld call up the attendant who acted like this and fire their a s. AA is a business, the socalled ‘higher ups’ need to treat it as such. It is not a politcal forum but an airline. The man paid for his ticket, he is just another customer. I dont care if I hate his politics this is not a townhall meeting but a flight service. mor ns.

7. Judy Turner said,

on September 12th, 2012 at 7:26 am

I don’t always agree with Mr. Beck, however, I am a mature adult woman and I can take it when others disagree with me (I am also outspoken) but when a business decides to discriminate against a member of the public using (and paying) for their service, they have an obligation to be respectful. AA should fire that prissy attendant and hope they don’t lose more business because of him. I once fired a drama queen from my business and she tried to sue me, she tried to get unemployment and I recommended that she not be paid because she had been warned numerous times not to be rude or overly emotional or dramatic with the customers and keep her politics to herself. I will never fly with AA again. In fact, I just cancelled reservations and made them with another airline. I don’t need this kind of crud in my life and liberals just keep dishing it on. At some time they have to understand that enough is enough. Rein in your employees or suffer the consequences of losing customers.

2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014