Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight Prompts Elimination

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? Live DWTS Results Tonight

John Cena Not Dead – Fake Death Stories Anger Wrestling Fans

Posted: August 4th, 2012 in John Cena by LALATE

John Cena Not Dead - Fake Death Stories Anger Wrestling Fans

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – John Cena is not dead. But John Cena is battling a handful of erroneous fake death reports today. The reports are angering wrestling fans since Cena is the second star to be struck by false death stories in less than forty-eight hours. For Cena, however, these are the latest false reports to surface since June of this year.

John Cena didn’t died filming a movie in Zealand today, crash in a plane outside Denver, perish in Los Angeles today, or flip his car on Route 80. Nor did he break another wrestler’s neck today. But all those fabricated tales are surfacing online today, simultaneously.

The first four fabricated Cena reports are from Global Associated / MediaFetcher. First, Global claims that Cena died after flipping a car on Route 80. Cena wasn’t traveling on Route 80 today, he didn’t flip his car, and the purported “Local Team News 9″ listed in that report is also fabricated.

Second, John Cena isn’t filming a movie in New Zealand today. But a false Global report claims that Cena “fell more than 60 feet to his death on the Kauri Cliffs while on-set”.

Third, Cena wants flying to Denver Peak-Regional Airport today. In fact, no one has ever flown to Denver Peak-Regional Airport because it doesn’t exist. But Global claims that Cena crashed into the “airport” Saturday.

And finally, Cena is not inside of Golden State Regional Hospital Saturday. There is no such facility by the name of “Golden State Regional Hospital”. But that’s where Global claims Cena went Saturday.

In March 2011, Cena battled fake death tales. He told news at the time “CeNation. Apparently last night I was shot dead by a group of thugs. I also was apparently owned by the Rock. Both just internet rumor. :) ” In June this year, Cena battled the same fake tales.

But following the recent false Undertaker death reports (here), wrestling fans are perplexed why fabricated death stories continue to strike their stars this month.

John Cena

35 Responses to 'John Cena Not Dead – Fake Death Stories Anger Wrestling Fans'

1. Delaine Zolomy said,

on August 4th, 2012 at 2:22 pm

We did see John Cena at a Wal Mart in Albany Georgia today shopping on his way to the wrestling fight tonight in Albany, GA

2. Kim said,

on August 4th, 2012 at 4:58 pm

It’s sad that people have to use these icons to do their dirty work. I am so glad that I checked into the story BEFORE telling my young son, he would have been DEVASTATED!! Do people not understand the damage they could do to some of the young fans??

3. Johnny said,

on August 4th, 2012 at 7:56 pm

These People need to get a life

4. carr said,

on August 4th, 2012 at 10:57 pm

There is another fake death story about cena. I just saw it on facebook it says he dead of a head injury while preforming a wrestling stunt with the rock.

5. Sean said,

on August 5th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

It’s really awful that anyone would try to start a rumor about anyone’s death, but especially awful the day after WWE Superstar Big Show died in such as similar fashion. R.I.P. Big Show.

6. Owen said,

on August 5th, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Now listen, we all know that John Cena is not dead… It really makes me mad anyone would lie about this. I wish I could get my hands on the person who lied about this John Cena is my favorite wrestler, and these people need to get a life, I know some people who would hurt thierself over WWE so some people need to chill next time it happens i will figure out who did it and they aren’t going to like me, thanks for the time!

7. Trent said,

on August 5th, 2012 at 6:49 pm

I really think he should sue them.If he hit’em in their pockets they would stop putting that mess in the media!

8. Ami said,

on August 6th, 2012 at 8:10 am

Big show and Cena both are not dead. Stupid people making up stupid lies……

9. SUE said,

on August 6th, 2012 at 9:06 am

Idiot people have nothing better to do than sit and make up stupid stuff that hurts other people. I would not want to be one of them people. He is my favorite and when you say things like that it comes back and bites you in the *. Take a big chunk out Cena-sue their pants off.

10. Lana Broshar said,

on August 6th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Wow! This makes me angry! Im not jokin i am a 14yr old girl and am a HUGE fan of WWE and John Cena. That is ver rude to do that. I love Cena and wow The Undertaker. them are 2 of the biggest wwe superstars. i hope they find you and give you a AA! ahahhh well yeah thats messed up.

11. j.Are said,

on August 6th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

HERP DERP we angry they make rumor bout wrestluhhhh. F Who the f is he gonna sue over an internet rumor?? I just hope you’re all kids, you probably are, and therefore stupidity is just natural.

12. Rebecca said,

on August 7th, 2012 at 10:47 am

This really makes me mad that peopole out there that start rumors about people and especially about a wrestler who I love so much. John cena is the man. John cena don’t let people get you down. Stay strong and keep doing what you love.

13. Yordi said,

on August 9th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

If people say ” Cena and Big Show got buried”. It doesnt mean they dead.

14. Jeanny said,

on August 14th, 2012 at 7:52 pm

This is awful…we seen a whole news article about his death on Facebook yesterday-we thought it was true-so good to hear that its not!

15. cenalov3r said,

on August 28th, 2012 at 4:52 pm

he is ok and se y as always

16. Tim said,

on September 7th, 2012 at 7:01 am

Just cuious. Why do id ts make up stupid c p like this Maybe cause thir lives are so pathetically empty it makes them feel important.

17. Cena Girl said,

on September 10th, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Whoever keeps making this cr p up needs to stop before I find them and strangle them! I love John Cena. Whoever is doing this and thinks it’s funny needs a reality check. The reality check is I’m who Cena has over them. Meaning I care about him.

18. gillan said,

on September 16th, 2012 at 8:03 pm

All of you are wrestling fans you should be used to made up fake things by now.. If you dont get it it is because wwe is fake

19. Darenda gibson said,

on September 20th, 2012 at 7:58 pm

It seems sad to me that so many people are getting upset about false death reports while the truth is that many great wrestlers die all the time and they do not get the recognition they deserve.

20. Angel said,

on October 1st, 2012 at 2:30 pm

i love John Cena. And i think if it was true my life would end. he is my hero and i just couldnt picture life without him here.

21. SABAH said,

on October 14th, 2012 at 11:44 am

if cena is dead……. stop wwe

22. jayden said,

on October 16th, 2012 at 9:16 pm

j.are you don’t know what you a talking about because celebrities sue people all the time about Internet rumors. thank god john cena is not dead I am such a big fan I’ve even got his hairstyle.

23. lolly said,

on October 17th, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Plz I really need to be sure that Cena still lives.

24. micheal said,

on October 22nd, 2012 at 4:33 am

You can’t take him like you take away ”Micheal Jackson” from us. we love you so much. Cena.

25. sarahclark said,

on October 28th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

if John Cena was dead The CeNation wouldn’t be the same.

26. harley said,

on October 30th, 2012 at 5:46 am

look ppl Stop cuz that ant cool to lie on ppl so Stop

27. harley said,

on October 30th, 2012 at 5:48 am

ppl stop hating on him

28. Tina Anderson said,

on November 10th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

This cr p is still circulating on Facebook. I have corrected friends who post these lies but it keeps on coming. I wish people would just get a life and quit posting BS.

29. Marlo MillerO said,

on November 15th, 2012 at 6:35 pm

OK now that we don’t know who said it we can just leave it a lone all I would say u should not wish death on anyone that is not good and may good bless the person who said that mean stuff

30. Ann said,

on November 23rd, 2012 at 8:57 am

I AM JOHN CENA’S #1 FAN. I WAS CRYING WHEN PEOPLE WAS SAYING THAT HE DIED. MY MOM HAD TO TELL ME THAT HE DIDN’T DIE. I WILL DO ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO SEE JOHN CENA. I EVEN HAVE HIS SHIRT ” RISE ABOVE HATE”. KNOWING THAT JOHN CENA ISN’T DIED I AM GOING TO TRY AND TRY TO SEE HIM. I AM A FEMALE AND I LOVE WATCHING WWE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I AM JOHN CENA’S #1 FAN :) .

31. Ann said,

on November 23rd, 2012 at 9:01 am

I LOVE JOHN CENA…

32. mohammed said,

on December 20th, 2012 at 4:39 pm

cena is the best

33. Rukundo said,

on January 14th, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Cena is the best, watched by ppl all over the world, especialy in Rwanda. when i heard that he died, i said that i will never watch WWE coz the superman left.
    But know, cena is a good Guy. peace ma man!

34. Tayler said,

on January 17th, 2013 at 10:43 am

John vena is not dead whoever is making all these stories up just for attention needs to stop! I wish I could get my hands on the person who started all these rumors! John vena is my favorite wrestler! Grow up and stop posting false things on the web just for attention!

35. Tayler said,

on January 17th, 2013 at 10:44 am

Sorry I meant John cena! Stupid spell check!

You must be logged in to post a comment.