Vicki Gunvalson Boyfriend Brooks Ayers Still Together and Getting Serious

Posted: July 10th, 2012 in Brooks Ayers, Vicki Gunvalson by LALATE

Vicki Gunvalson Boyfriend Brooks Ayers Still Together and Getting Serious

ORANGE COUNTY (LALATE) – Are Vicki Gunvalson and boyfriend Brooks still together? Bravo told RHOC viewers in the 2012 finale that Brooks and Vicki have had spats since filming has ended; but Vicki Gunvalson and boyfriend Brooks are still together and looking to return for another season of RHOC. But will Bravo invite them back?  Together, Brooks reunites with Vicki on the RHOC Reunion telecast. Brooks is ready to “defend” his woman again and hurl his own comments at Tamra Barney.

During tonight’s telecast, Vicki tells Tamra Barney that she should believe that Brooks loves for her who she is, not for her money. She tells viewers “Just because someone says something doesn’t mean it’s true.”

But when Vicki’s daughter appears on the telecast, she confronts her mother. Vicki has posted family pictures since filming has ended, suggesting that everyone likes each other; but such is not the case. “I’m just saying I don’t like your boyfriend”, Vicki hears from her daughter, yet again, on tonight’s reunion telecast.

Tamra Barney however still has her opinions about Brooks. “Brooks’ motives are questionable” Tamra tells viewers. Brooks joins the telecast and responds to questions about the purported “evil eye.”

During the reunion, Brooks tells viewers “I’m being protective of my lady.” But he also goes on the attack against Tamra. “Getting relationship advice from you is like getting financial advance from someone who is bankrupt.”

When Vicki tells Tamra that she should believe Brooks “likes me for who I am”, Tamra replies “I hope he does. I hope, I hope he really does”.

Brooks Ayers Pictures Set 1
Brooks Ayers Photo 1
Brooks Ayers Photo 2
Brooks Ayers Photo 3
Brooks Ayers Photo 4

Some viewers this season have accused Bravo of over-editing Brooks’ remarks to make it seem as though he is financially motivated in his relationship. But Brooks says his motivation is only love. Fans aren’t so sure.

Brooks Ayers Pictures Set 2
Brooks Ayers Photo 5
Brooks Ayers Photo 6
Brooks Ayers Photo 7
Brooks Ayers Photo 8

Bravo has repeatedly shown Brooks taking a tour of Vicki’s various homes, learning about her asserts, and her possible divorce settlements. “So, what would you end up with your assets in the divorce?” Brooks asks Vicki this season on RHOA. Vicki replies “we both have our big retirement accounts.” But when Vicki says “He would keep his, I would keep mine”, Bravo cuts to Brooks and shows his eyes widening.

In June 2011, Brook Ayers’ mugshot photo was released online taken from the Lee County Jail. Immediately Vicki Gunvalson fired back at online news reports that claimed she didn’t know about Brooks Ayers’ problems. Thereafter, she told Andy Cohen on WWHL “The media doesn’t tell the whole truth”.

Brooks Ayers, Vicki Gunvalson

8 Responses to 'Vicki Gunvalson Boyfriend Brooks Ayers Still Together and Getting Serious'

1. Nick said,

on July 10th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

2. Nick said,

on July 10th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Why on earth Vicki dates a man that looks like Pinocchio is beyond me. Hmm… Is that nose getting longer?? Must be my imagination.

3. Nancy said,

on July 12th, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Vicki, you are so smart don’t let Brooks fool you.If he can afford to buy you a mink coat then he should pay his childsupport first ,his kids should be his priorty and then you so do the right thing take the coat back so he can pay is childsupport.

4. Donna said,

on July 16th, 2012 at 6:52 pm

On the season finale part 2, Brooks said being from the south and then went on to tell his tale…well I am from the south and I resent what he said. We DO NOT spout the BS he does and we do not use hallmark statement after statement to talk. He is so fake that it is sickening. I wish Vicki would catch a clue and ditch him. What a loser and he is an embarrassment to the whole south!

5. Nancy said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Leave Vicky alone, for Christ sake she is a grown women and can make her own choices. We are not in high school. Care enough about her to respect her decisions. She doesn’t need a babysitter, she needs friendship. Tamara and Gretchen (I love Gretchen) need to support her. How embarrassing for Vicky that her friends don’t think her boyfriend doesn’t like her for who she is. Brianna support your mother’s decisions and trust her to pick the person that makes her happy. Shame on you for not trusting her. Vicky I trust you to figure out what is best for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

6. jacquie said,

on July 21st, 2012 at 1:42 pm

A blind man could see through Brooks, please no
    offense. Brooks is taking advantage of a vulnerable woman. I was in the same position with a man. He almost took my life from me when I came to my senses. Brooks is a psychopath and shows all of the signs of on. Charming manipulative and so forth. Please some one help this woman see the wrong with this maan with his disguise of being a good guy.

7. Corrie said,

on July 24th, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Let Vicky make her choice, if it’s a mistake she will have to be the one to deal with it. Brianna is so disrespectful of her mother and on national tv yet!! I wonder if Tamra is prepared to let Brianna move into her house with her husband to have her baby?? Vicky is the one that is willing to take care of Brianna and her husband, so Brianna should not be such a spoiled brat!! I would let her go do it on her own….maybe then she would gain some respect for how hard her mother works. I would be seriously disappointed if one of my daughters behaved that way.

8. paul schmidt said,

on January 22nd, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Corrie and Nancy..I applaude you and your comments about my friend Brooks and Vicki…They are wonderful people and in person they are a perfect match…i have spent time with both and they are very gennuine and do love each other,,,Also Brooks has plenty of money on his own…Nick, Donna and Jacquie get a life you don’t know either of them so don’t act like you do..