EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Liga MX Table, International Champions Cup, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

Football Live Score Results - NFL, College Football

NFL Football Live Score Results | NCAA College Football Score Rankings, Results

Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Sentencing Date - The 39 Count Indictment, Deportation, Prison and More

Teresa Giudice Sentencing Date: Are Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Going to Prison? The latest news update on Joe Giudice.

Shannon Beador Divorce - Do David and Shannon Beador Divorce

The latest on the Shannon Beador divorce storyline

Ahmed Hassan Yard Crashers Host Plans Television Return: EXCLUSIVE

Posted: April 15th, 2012 in Ahmed Hassan by LALATE

Ahmed Hassan Yard Crashers Host Plans Television Return: EXCLUSIVE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – What happened to Ahmed Hassan on Yard Crashers? Ahmed Hassan is planning his return to television, already. Ahmed Hassan’s exit from Yard Crashers has been detailed exclusively over LALATE in recent weeks. HGTV said nothing about Hassan’s departure at the time. And Hassan never gave a reason for his departure.

As each details filtered to fans, the reaction was overwhelming. Fans were irate with HGTV for giving no news statement about Hassan’s exist. Threats of boycotts of Yard Crashers, even an online petition drive, started swiftly.

During the fallout, Hassan began to post more often to Facebook. Each post would draw nearly three hundred comments each from fans. Ahmed told fans that he had in fact exited from the show but that previously taped shows which had yet to air would debut in HGTV in the future.

But still there was no clarity. Recent, Ahmed told fans more about his departure. “Last night my business manager and friend Kelley Nayo told me that it was time to say something. So here it is.”

Hassan tells news that he wants to focus on his family this year. “2012 will be a time to parent and enjoy my 3 kids, reconcile with my wife of 18yrs, rebuild Ahmed Hassan Landscape Services (AHLS), build, tweak and perfect www.ahmedhassan.com and travel the country doing trade and home shows where I can connect and share love and laughs with my fans. “

Ahmed says the following year could feature his return to television. “I’m planning for my next television adventure. If you thought Yard Crashers was great, just you wait… I give so much thanks and look forward to 2013.”

Hassan seems happy with his departure. “It’s all about passion and love for life and it’s getting better and better each day.” He added

Ahmed has thanked his fans for their support. “I so love my fans. Thank you all for supporting my individuality and authentic character. You have made me more confident and more audacious than I ever was to begin with. ” Ahmed added that “I chose to become a professional landscaper at the age of 19. Almost 20 years later, I am adored by fans around the world. I will always stay true to the creative spirit within. I will always choose integrity over what’s popular, lucrative or trendy.” To follow Ahmed, click HERE and HERE.

Ahmed Hassan

18 Responses to 'Ahmed Hassan Yard Crashers Host Plans Television Return: EXCLUSIVE'

1. Jacqui said,

on April 23rd, 2012 at 5:02 pm

BRING Ahmed Hassan back NOW…

There is No One with that Smile AND TALENT…!!

2. Kelley said,

on April 24th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Thanks for following Ahmed’s story so closely and fairly. Stay tuned to the FB page for more updates.

3. Brad said,

on April 25th, 2012 at 7:59 am

Ahmed–I really hope everything works out well for you and your wife. You will no doubt be successful in your career–at least you don’t need to worry about that. I really respect you for putting that on hold to concentrate on your family. I sincerely wish you and your family all the best.

4. susan said,

on April 28th, 2012 at 10:31 am

We miss you terribly, our saturday mornings with you and an apple fritter just arent quite the same. However we really admire your attention and focus on rebuilding your family unit. At the end of the day, a nice patio is rewarding, but to look into your children and wife’s faces is nothing you can put a value on. Precious are those in our hearts. Keep your family safe and if at some time it feels right to re-join the tv world again, please do. We are loyal to you on or off the tube! Susan and Doug

5. Eliot Y said,

on April 29th, 2012 at 11:30 am

Ahmed, your show is awesome. A question, How do I get you to do my back yard? I have a pool but the rest is a mess! HELP PLEASE!

6. deeceetalkalot said,

on May 7th, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Was glad to read this article, but I will no longer be watching Yard Crashers!! That new guy just doesn’t measure up… and he’s so UNFUNNY & BORING!! How on earth could HGTV execs allow you to leave??? It’s always amazes me how dumb these “suits” are…

Looking forward to seeing you BACK on tv!!

7. T blanton said,

on June 3rd, 2012 at 7:00 am

I work full time and go to school full time. My husband works many hours. Yard Crashers was our “scheduled time out” together. We both thoroughly enjoyed Ahmed and the way he did the show. We understand family comes first but he has been a staple in our household. Please bring him back.

8. irene said,

on June 4th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Bring back Ahmed

9. D. Seawright said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 7:59 am

Love you to infinity and beyond!!! Looking forward to your return!!!

10. Deb said,

on June 23rd, 2012 at 7:45 am

I look forward to a new show starring Ahmed. You make me smile and lift my spirits after a bad day.

11. clarence said,

on July 8th, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Ahmed, please hurry back to us so we can laugh and learn.

12. Alex Dorsey said,

on July 14th, 2012 at 8:31 am

Matt’s a nice guy, but he’s not Ahmed and he does not inspire me to watch Yard Crashers…I am on strike from Yard Crashers until they bring back Ahmed!

13. marian said,

on July 22nd, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I will not be watching Yard Crashers until you return. i tried to watch this …… New Guy but not the same. No charm, no funny, and can not sit that long watching someone who does not have it… please return when you and your family have had time together.. TV is hard on a marriage but i know you and your wife will do what is best… PLEASE RETURN TO YARD CRASHERS. until you do i wont be watching it…

14. Lisa Hall said,

on July 28th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Yard Crachers was my favorite show. Matt do not draw me into the show like Ahmed did. I will not watch Yard Crashers again, unless Ahmed comes back

15. mike wilson said,

on August 19th, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Matt is ok, but annoying at times. The yards are not nearly as amazing as Ahmed’s. The show is now just a shell of what it was, save it by bringing Ahmed back, or get him a new show. Hurry.

16. barbara battaglia said,

on September 9th, 2012 at 9:07 am

Ahmed forever!!

17. mary ferne said,

on February 25th, 2013 at 10:43 am

Ahmed I’ve been trying for 10yrs to grow some grass or something around my house everything dies so all I have is dirtu and weeds what iis wrong with it. I miss your show.

18. Joe W said,

on March 9th, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Ahmed is such an amazing person and professional landscaper. His effervescent personality,expertise, and love of helping others resonates in the hearts of his fans. He is a man of priorities, wanting to spend time with his family and reconcile with his wife. For these and other things, he has my deepest admiration. However, in due time, please come back to tv. Your fans need you.