Darren Wilson Ferguson Police Officer | Michael Brown | Dorian Johnson | & the Convenience Store Videotape

Darren Wilson of St Louis, MO | The Ferguson Shooting of Michael Brown | The Alleged Strong Armed Robbery

NFL Football Score Results - Live Preseason NFL Games, Schools, Channels and More

NFL Football Live Score Results | Plus Countdown to NCAA College Football Score Rankings, Results

Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Hull City, Everton and More EPL Table Results 2014-15 Season

Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman Leave Dog the Bounty Hunter

Posted: April 4th, 2012 in Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman by LALATE

Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman Leave Dog the Bounty Hunter

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Duane Lee Chapman leaves Dog the Bounty Hunter tonight, and Leland Chapman is next out the door. What happened to Duane Lee and Leland? Beth Chapman threatens to fire Duane Lee Chapman tonight and Leland Chapman doesn’t even want to look Beth in the face. Leland Chapman has nothing positive to say about Beth Chapman and his father’s handling of Duane Lee’s exit.

Duane Lee Chapman and Leland Chapman both leave, and do not return, to Dog the Bounty Hunter after this six-episode arch on A&E is complete. But tonight, the tensions reach epic proportions when Duane Lee is gone. Whether it’s called a firing, or a quitting, Duane Lee leaves the business, and the show, and never comes back, despite Dog’s assurances.

Beth shouts at Leland “it’s not a joke dude you are getting fired!” Last month, LALATE exclusively reported that Duane Lee has left filming of the A&E reality show, had moved to Florida, and is no longer a part of the Bounty Hunter business with the Chapman’s.

“Dog has dropped Duane Lee from the team, and Leland is feeling caught in the middle” says A&E of tonight’s episode. “When Leland confronts Dog and Beth about the decision tempers flare.” That is an understatement.

After Duane Lee leaves, Beth tells Leland tonight that he is a horrible person. “I didn’t go behind your back” says Leland. “It is behind our back since we are just finding out about it” fumes Beth. “I didn’t go behind your back…That is my brother, and that is my family” says Leland. Not looking Beth in the eye, Leland reminds Beth that she is not his family.

Beth gets more enraged. “And what we are, chop liver?” Leland answers “I don’t know, you are cutting people left and right.” Beth says “We cut people or he didn’t show up? He didn’t show up Leland.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 5
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 6
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 7
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 8

Leland tells Beth he is going to side with his brother who is his family, not Beth who he accuses of ruining his family. “I don’t care. I’m not going to leave my brother out to hang and dry.” Beth replies “He left himself out to dry.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 4

Soon Dog is shown about to cry. Leland tells Dog “I don’t want to be left in the middle of this. I am totally in the middle, that is my brother and you my dad. I am supposed to live, without my brother.”

Dog tears and says “You need to me open mind. I know my daddy loves Duane Lee. You know it…. I will get him back. Leave it to me.”

Leland, Duane Lee Hot Pictures Set 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 3
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 4

Dog is wrong. Duane Lee never comes back. And by the end of the arch, Leland leaves too. “He is never coming back” says Leland adding “I swear to the holy ghost I think you hate his guts. I think you hate him. … I think Duane Lee will never come back.”

Leland, Duane Lee Hot Pictures Set 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 5
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 6
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 7
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 8

With Leland and Duane Lee having left, will Dog the Bounty Hunter come back for another season to A&E? Many fans are calling for an end for the season, and a spinoff for Leland. So where are Leland and Duane Lee now? For that, click HERE.

Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman

12 Responses to 'Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman Leave Dog the Bounty Hunter'

1. DAVE said,

on April 6th, 2012 at 5:10 am

I hope your show fails,you and beth are phonies, I told you in DENVER ,when I asked you for a autograph and you looked at me ,like th racist you are and said no,I told you carma will get you

2. anna said,

on April 6th, 2012 at 10:23 am

I use to like you until Beth got too big for her pants. And I mean BIG!! She was a big nothing til she met DOG. She’s overly Gross, Big Mouthed and Ugly. Dog, you’re a wimp and you have let your family split because of that her.

3. quint said,

on April 13th, 2012 at 8:21 pm

I always love how this quack says he choses not to carry firearms. No kidding, moron…except it wasn’t your choice. It was a justice mandate at “dog” is a convicted felon…e.g. he is not allowed by law to carry.

What a fake…disgusting white trash enterprise.

4. Irene said,

on May 14th, 2012 at 10:56 pm

I love their show, but it is true they are not very likeible, they have gotten to high and mighty. I’ll probably stop watching it without Duane lee or leland. I bet this trouble didnt start until Beth married dog that is what a paper does it changes things

5. Theresa said,

on May 21st, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I met Dog & Beth in NYC a year ago on Central Park South. Beth was actually very gracious considering I just walked right up to her. I shook her hand and told her I loved the show and asked if I could say “hi” to Dog. She called to him and he towered over me while I told him I loved the show, shaking his hand. Without looking at me, he said “Okay” and “Aloha” – that was it. I’m not sure what I expected and they were about to get into their big a s black SUV to go to a book signing somewhere else, but he definitely wasn’t the friendliest dude & I think, for a fan, he could have showed a little more class.

6. Dog said,

on June 25th, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Towered over you? He’s 5′7. It’s to bad he let $ ruin is family. It should be 45% dog/beth 45% Leland/duanelee,10% whoever else helps. Catching Lester went to dogs head and it’s BS he takes all the credit for it Leland and Youngblood were there to. Just like the tour bus only dogs face was on it, he’s nothing w/o his team guy can’t even run. He’s mailed in last few bounties to there all revokes that turn themselves in and he asks like he catching them, what a joke. For him to carry on solo he needs to catch another BIG fish and I don’t think he’s got it in him…

7. Kim said,

on July 1st, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I agree with what most said here. I too, really LIKED the show, until Beth became too “big for her britches”, literally AND figuratively speaking. She is a vicious ’she dog’, and will turn on you in an instant. She is a classic example of POOR WHITE TRASH, EX-CONVICT CAN become, when given ample enough money. Her turning on our soldiers, solidified my thoughts regarding the fact that some people should just NOT be allowed to reproduce!! Karma, yes, it will get her….if her insane overweight-ness doesn’t! And I will be one who will say: I told you so….this in NO WAY REFLECTS MY THINKING of ALL people, who went from rags to riches. Just HER story is what I refer too.

8. JoAnn said,

on July 27th, 2012 at 11:55 am

I agree with most of the other comments posted! I started watching the show from the beginning & Beth is the only one that had changed from the beginning. I personally think that she acts bigger than what she is but I have respect for her as a woman because it takes more than a woman to do that job. When it comes to Leland, I would marry him anyday! LOL

9. Anita said,

on January 29th, 2013 at 11:53 am

Yes Beth has a big mouth but to be in that family & job… What do you expect? The comments on her size/weight…. Who in this world hasn’t gone up & down in size? The team going separate way is disappointing & I don’t think it will be the same.

10. AztecAbe said,

on April 20th, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Dog & Beth are the two most fakest, phoniest, loudmouth cowards who have gone after nothing but a bunch of harmless defenseless junkies. Beth uses the most disgusting & despicable language against people for no apparent reason. She even taunted and disrespected a gentleman who was holding up a Bible and asking for peace & cooperation. Dog & Beth claim to be Christian, yet soon after they pray to GOD, they begin to use foul language and cuss words towards the people they are about to apprehend. They both are false Christians and soon GOD’s wrath shall be handed to them. They wear black like the color of their wicked hearts, stained with evil desires.

11. AztecAbe said,

on April 20th, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Dog and Beth are white trash bigoted rascists, both of whom will eventually be chased after and hunted down by the demonic spirits that they themselves have invoked by their own unscrupulous behavior. To pray for their corrupt and greedy souls would merely bring on more of the horrific spirits they conjured up on the isles of Hawaii.

12. Motbc said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 11:30 am

Wow, surprised by the hostility and negativity of comments. Yes, language is bad and I wish they’d curb that. But the overall personalities fit the job. I watch because it is entertaining! Beth is great tv! And ultimately I have always seen Beth’s heart. The Lord loves the broken & am glad they incorporate prayer in the show. None of us is beyond sin! Don’t be a hypocrite. That’s what people don’t like about some Christians. As for weight, health is main issue but she always looks amazing at any weight! Keep up the new show! You still have fans excited to watch again!

soccer