Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight - Who Got the Elimination?

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? DWTS Fall 2014 Results Tonight

Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman Exit Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE

Posted: March 28th, 2012 in Dog Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman by LALATE

Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman leave, fire, quit Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – Duane Lee Chapman and Leland Chapman have not only left Dog the Bounty Hunter (A&E) but have Leland hasn’t seen Beth Chapman, the reality star reveals. Was Duane Lee Chapman fired? Did Leland Chapman quit? Duane Lee Chapman and Leland Chapman are no longer a part of Dog the Bounty Hunter’s business, LALATE last week exclusively reported. Now Beth Chapman reveals that she hasn’t seen Leland in months; Leland claims that his exit may not be portrayed accurately on the realty show; and Duane Lee is accusing Beth of workplace problems.

What happened to Duane Lee Chapman and Leland Chapman? The Chapman brothers at the time of tonight’s telecast have exited Dog the Bounty Hunter’s business. But Beth Chapman tells news that the exit of Duane Lee and Leland won’t be portrayed in just one or two episodes on A&E. Rather, Beth tells news that the departure of Duane Lee and Leland will play out over tonight and four more episodes.

Last week, on Wednesday’s explosive episode, A&E told fans to retweet the hashtag #dogthebountyhunter. But Leland that week was making his own comments on Twitter as well. One viewer tweeted to Leland “I really want to see the truth why you left not all the rumors going around”, Leland responded “I’m sure it won’t be all the truth they will show what they want or what they are told to show”.

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 4

While tonight the Chapman family will be shown together as one cast, such is no longer the case, LALATE can exclusively report. Beth Chapman tells news “Well considering we have not seen Leland in months I’d say that’s about right.” Dog last week told fans that he has thought extensively about what is going to be portrayed this month on his show. “I have thought for many weeks what I was going to say to my People ( you ) about Wednesday’s show” adding “I feel like the elephant man”.

Last week, fans quickly got suggestions that Leland and Duane Lee would be leaving Dog the Bounty Hunter, either quitting or being fired. Many fans, however, wanted immediate answers from Beth. “Hi Beth, just asking if Dwayne is leaving or staying or was more trick from the shows’ producers?” Beth responded “Now why would I tell you that. Watch the show!” She also added “Over the next six weeks you will all know everything”.

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 5
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 6
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 7
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 8

Tonight, producers do a peculiar portrayal of the turmoil. “A family brawl is threatening the business and someone’s going to pay” exclaims the A&E announcer. But will the person who “pays” aka suffers the worse damage ultimately the show? Will viewers continue to watch Dog the Bounty Hunter after this season with both Chapman brothers gone? Many viewers have vowed to turn off the show after their exit, why others have questioned if Dog will even return to do the show for another season without his sons.

Dog tonight asks Duane Lee “So why do you hate us?” Duane Lee responds “I don’t hate anybody”. Dog answers “Leland thinks you do”. Dog then adds “cuz the last thing I heard you say ‘I’m sorry, I’m going to work more in the office, we’ll figure out a pay schedule so that Beth can pay me. I’ll work. And I’m sorry.’ “

Leland, Duane Lee Hot Pictures Set 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 3
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 4

From their Duane Lee reveals that he believes Beth is taking advantage of him. Duane Lee states “Because all of sudden you take away my pay from the office, and have me work, more and more and more and more.” He adds “It’s like I’m getting taking advantage of, you aren’t letting me give a rebuttal. You just keep talking and talking.”

Dog then tells Duane Lee is “going to … get paid” by Beth. “You are going to work at the office and get paid for it …I understand … and I understand all those rebuttals you are going to say. Arguing with you is like arguing in the mirror. ” Dog adds “You can’t argue with your kids as they get older. Because I made you. Everything I think ’bout you are going to have an answer for because I developed the thought.” Dog then accuses Duane Lee of a bad attitude and says “you need to tell Beth you love her and be nice.”

Leland, Duane Lee Hot Pictures Set 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 5
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 6
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 7
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 8

Dog later explodes “Duane Lee is not doing his job”. Beth claims the business is being hurt allegedly by Duane Lee. “He hasn’t been to work in I don’t know how many months. He is not paying any bills”. She adds “we can’t go broke because someone is not working.” Dog adds “he is causing strife all throughout the office.” The countdown to the exit by Duane Lee and Leland continues tonight on A&E.

Dog Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman

45 Responses to 'Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman Exit Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE'

1. Tasha said,

on March 29th, 2012 at 11:28 am

I really enjoy seeing the boys work together with their father. Beth would not allow anyone or anything to come in between her kids relationship with their father so why would she wont to do that to Duane lee and Leland. I am backing out of the show. Good luck Duane Lee and Leland. I think you guys should get your own show. I know I would watch it and maybe a whole lot of other people. To tell the truth. Dog dont really do much its Leland that chase and Duane that muscles. SO good luck DOG. I hope that money was worth more than your relationship with your family.

2. Shay said,

on March 31st, 2012 at 9:34 am

Im not watching if the boys are gone. They are the ones who make the show. I feel for Baby Lisa, she is caught in the middle of this. I hope she goes with the boys and start their own show. Id watch it, Because without Leland or DL, Dog is some Geriatric old has been who cant run or catch a fugitive. And just looks foolish. As for Beth, she is that storybook version of a Evil Stepmother. One word for you Beth, KARMA! and im thinking your elevator is going down.

3. Rakeem said,

on March 31st, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I will meet Duaune Lee Chapman in los angeleos one day i know hawaii got the most exepincefe stuff. They cut my mom income tax off Becauce her all certid cards are stolen in atlanta georgia. Im in greenville now.

4. Amy said,

on April 3rd, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Grow up cos people love your program and YOU lot are upsetting everybody please carry on with the program and you can stop ice and say ‘there’s NO ice in paradise’ please for me and everybody (love you leland sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

5. Lynda Bradeen said,

on April 4th, 2012 at 7:27 am

Well I for one will NOT be watching if the Chapman boys depart the show. Who’s going to do all the work? Surely Beth with her fancy designer shoes can be bothered, Dog is out of shape, Baby Lyssa couldn’t even managre to hold onto a fugitive when she DOES catch one…so who is going to work? Cecily? a 16 year old? Good luck with that we will miss the show!

6. Joanne birke said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 3:14 am

i think that if leland and dwaine lee go it will end the show as alot of people do like the boys and especially leland is the most fanciable on the show. If they go then i think that will be popular and that they should make there own show and get alot more fans

7. bailey said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 10:52 am

Its the interaction of the family that makes the show, more than just catching the fugitives. Dog is the mascot or leader, the family works together to catch the fugitives. Everything has to come to an end sometime.
    I do like the show thou.

8. Fan of Show No More said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 11:17 am

The boys should stay on the show. With their father. The show used to be great but Beth, your jealousy is killing the family. Let’s face it u are a joke and Dog is becoming as much of a cartoon character as you are but I believe he has a good heart. Stop pushing his kids away. I hope the boys get a spin-off. Then I’ll watch the show. I’ve been watching for ten years, but not anymore. I’m done.

9. Pat A said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 11:26 am

It’s Beth who should stfu and stay in the office. Without the son’s, Dog has NO ONE to do the job.

I think Beth needs to grow the h-ll up, wear age appropriate clothes for a change and stick to office work. All she does is drive and mouth off anyway.

If it’s for sure Duane Lee and Leland are gone, then I will be as well.

10. Laura said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Hmm, I like Dog very much & would like to see the show last a long time BUT the show will not survive without the sons’. I would like to see Dog retire and take it easy and let his boys take over, eitherway, I’d like to wish them all luck and much success.
    Adios amigos.

11. Laura said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

RE: Pat A

You’re no lady. What kind of talk is that? For crying out loud, who raised you?!

12. linda said,

on April 7th, 2012 at 8:35 am

Another family reality show down the drain.
    First its Tim, then feuds with Mary Ellen and Bobby
    Brown, now with Leland and Duane Lee.
    Beth, step back and let Dog iron this out. Don’t split the family over this.

13. Rhonda said,

on April 7th, 2012 at 11:48 am

Dog will choose Beth over his sons. You will see. she is ruining everything too. Beth somehow has it twisted into thinking it is all about HER now. family be forgotten.

14. please end the show said,

on April 8th, 2012 at 4:16 pm

This show has totally run its course. All the relationships and interactions that made the show interesting have been destroyed. As much as I enjoy watching Leland and Duane Lee, I think they probably want to get out of the spotlight and enjoy living as adults w/o ‘daddy’ or ’stepmom’ treating them like kids.

15. Sam Beaux said,

on April 12th, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Get rid of Beth & Duane Lee & Leland will be back.. Too many hot chicks out there with Bounty Hunter experience.. Just go pick you one out Dog !! & What happen to Young Blood ??

16. Ash said,

on April 17th, 2012 at 10:20 am

Beth has one of those faces you just want to slap. As the shows have aired over the years she’s progressively become more and more ignorant, plus she certainly knows how to rub people up the wrong way – this is clearly evident in a countless number of episodes.

It’s apparent that Dog’s brother Tim doesn’t get on too well with Beth, and I’m not surprised. Shes vile.

Now the boys have gone, there’s going to be no one available to actually put in the effort. Dog is quite obviously past it.. and well Beth is just Beth, the most I’ve seen her do is complain about not having a big enough Louis Vuitton bag.

Give Leland and DL a show of their own, let’s face it, they WERE Dog The Bounty Hunter.

17. Mary said,

on April 19th, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I have to agree, Leland and Duane Lee were the bounty hunters. I don’t think the show will last without them.
    And, sorry Beth, I think if you are having that much trouble in the office, you should stay around there a bit more, and run things yourself.
    by the way, time to start dressing like an adult women, cover up.

18. Nancy Dubord said,

on April 19th, 2012 at 11:07 pm

I have just started watching all the episodes withing the last year. I have really enjoyed them. It seems like I have gotten to know their personalities pretty well now.
    I agree that we really do not see the behind scenes of the stories. But Dog needs to lighten up and Beth needs to grow up. Duane and Leland would make a great team. They just need to respect where they learned everything from. They need to add baby Lyssa too. Dog would be good just doing speaking engagements. Beth needs to stay home for a while and raise her kids that she holds so dear.

19. carmen said,

on April 20th, 2012 at 5:21 pm

tim isnt kin to dog,i never could figure out why beth was always going on hunts,all she can do is run her mouth.if dog would take the heightenings out of those boots,he may be able to catch a slow ex con.duane an leland are it. duanes my favvvvvvorite.

20. Diane said,

on April 20th, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Look at all of the relationships that have been destroyed since Dog married Beth. It’s obvious that she’s the common denominator in the family turmoil and its ultimate destruction. I think that it’s time that Dog takes a hard look at all of the relationships that have been destroyed since he said, “I do.”

21. Chuck You said,

on April 24th, 2012 at 1:53 am

Beth is an u y t c w.

22. christina said,

on April 24th, 2012 at 6:46 am

I am a HUGE fan of the show. And have seen every episode. But if Leland and Duane Lee leave then I am no longer going to watch the show. Dog doesn’t do much of anything. It’s Leland and Duane Lee that do most of the work. If they (Leland and Duane Lee) get their own show then I will wacth their show. Beth is just being a * lately. All I can say is Good Luck Dog and Beth. Because I think you are going to need it without the boys there.

23. Chuck Yu said,

on April 24th, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Beth causes all the problems.

24. on April 27th, 2012 at 10:07 am

I think that family is everything!!!! Without family, you have nothing!! Sign Duane Lee and Leland to their own show!! They will do alot better!!!

25. Janet Daly said,

on May 20th, 2012 at 3:44 am

Can’t we all get along? Positive plus positive will bring positive results. Love one another for all said and done you all have been through a lot.

It would be nice if LeLand and Duane Lee would head up a new show with Dad Dog the Bounty Hunter going along with the new show as a Proud Father of very talented kind young men, that are versions of Dog himself. Let your young one’s fly, you have taught them all there is to teach, now let them show you what they have learned. It would be nice if the Son’s needed Dad for some guidance, once in awhile.

Beth you are fantastic for Dog, we all loved your getting married on T.V., thank you for that. The office stuff needs the right person, it’s the foundation of the hunts when the person does not comply with the rules. I miss your flirting with Dog, why it Marriage takes the flirting away?

Bottom line, I just wish we could all get along, love one another as we ourselfs would like to be loved and admired by those around us, be it Family or Friends.

26. Sue Wilcox said,

on May 22nd, 2012 at 10:00 am

It is time for the show to end. It has run its course. There is too much dissension in the family at this time. The family needs to go into counseling and figure out where they are headed. Good luck to Duane Lee and Leland. It is time to move on with their own lives, and leave the problems that the reality show has created behind.

27. Kelli said,

on May 22nd, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Everything must come to an end, and the time has come for the show to end! I believe that Beth was the ultimate downfall of the show for many reasons. Beth has tremendous issues. She is worried about how her nails look, her hair, and the way she dresses…..are you kidding me?? It is hidious and disgusting. She needs to dress appropriate for her age and not like a high-priced *!!! She has ruined Dog’s relationship with his boy’s, and that is a real shame. Dog, you need to wake up, take the reins and rein Beth in. You are the head of the household, but Beth is destroying your relationships. Grow up Beth and stop trying to be such a bad * – as you are not.
    Duane Lee and Leland were the biggest part of the show, and without them, “Dog the Bounty Hunter”, would never survive – and it didn’t take long for A&E to see that, too!! Good luck to Duane Lee and Leland. I hope A&E gives them their own show and maybe Dog can make guest appearances.

28. BWY said,

on May 23rd, 2012 at 9:47 am

I’m the DOG! With the Big Fat Slob!!!
    The Bounty Hunter!!!! ark ark ark ark!!!!

29. shorty said,

on June 24th, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Tim left becaue he got caught in a “compromising position” in a shopping mall parking lot. …google it. Lyssa has been arrested for drunk and disorderly. Dog has made ra ist remarks – sometimes what goes around comes around. Unfortunatley the end of the show is probably inevitable – but you should be grateful it lasted that long.

30. June said,

on June 29th, 2012 at 5:56 am

We really don’t know the whole truth of what’s going on. We are not living the situation, only hearing bits and pieces of the story. They all have decided to live their lives in front of the camera, and it was all because they liked the money the show created for them. With any family, problems are going to start from the pressure of year after year facing fame you’ve never known before. It’s going to go to all of their heads and cause family problems. In the end, that’s what fame and money will do to us all……

31. Tommy said,

on July 6th, 2012 at 7:19 am

Beth ruined that show and much worse, ruined the whole family. She is a bully. It is plain as day. IShe thinks she is such a bad * but she looks more like a dumb * the way she treats some of the innocent bystanders. I wish she would have quit cuz she ruined a cool show.

32. Allene said,

on July 11th, 2012 at 11:45 am

I am sad that the show will not be back on the air…. even sadder that Tim,Leland & Duane Lee are no longer on the show… I only wish them all the best…. Aloha Dog… You are going to be missed.

33. Kelly said,

on July 27th, 2012 at 7:58 am

There has to be so much more to this than “Beth just being a fame *”!! Dog preaches family and God are the most important things you can have. 12KIDS! If he practiced what he preached he wouldn’t let one person, Beth, break up his whole family–isn’t that exactly what Beth preaches to the fugitives as they “help” them? There is more to this-that’s for sure! After 8 years, devoted watchers deserve to know the truth! I hope Leland and Duane Lee do get their own show!!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY WATCH THAT!!!!!

34. Mary said,

on September 24th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Man this is funny reading all the negative comments about Beth & how it’s her fault & so forth. I love this show Beth is my favorite one. Here’s a lil side note – what family doesn’t have problems hello no family is (PERFECT) I’m sure the guys want to do other things with there lives & there entitled too. I wish them & the rest of the family the best of luck in whatever they do. : ) Weather the boys are there or not at least we’ll have a show to watch.

35. Shannon said,

on October 31st, 2012 at 1:36 pm

not be funny but leland makes the show and i surely not watching dog the bounty hunter again i love leland and that. and beth ruins it she picks on someone like in one epsiode she picked on justin and now she has picked on Duane-Lee and Leland they have had enough. Leland should make his own show :D <3

36. windyblue said,

on November 9th, 2012 at 8:54 am

I cannot blame Duane Lee and Leland. There father was nothing but a Drill Sergeant with them.
    He treated them like cr--p. And had zero respect for them. Plus working with family is very hard. And the sons need to be on there own, living there own lives with out Daddy Dog, trying to rule them. Like he does everyone. He needs to back off. Both sons are gown adults. And should be treated as such. Duane had the right Idea, move away far away and live his own life. Leland needs to do the same.
    Beth, she needs to learn how to dress, she dresses like *.

37. rae rae walker said,

on November 16th, 2012 at 11:21 am

I love Dog and the whole cast, i hope they come back badder and stronger than ever! Live u guys!

38. natalie said,

on December 17th, 2012 at 8:09 pm

I am really heartbroken that the show was canceled. I have watched for 10 years. I do know this: what I got from the show was a typical family witb typical problems, but there was a lot of love and I remember that more than the bounties. You ALL inspired me and I wish I was a member or friend to your family. Beth, the people that are leaving bad comments: dont let it get to you. I saw a woman who showed much love to herkids,grandkids, husband AND stepkids. Duane and Leland: I understand your frustration and admire Lelands love for his brother, dont blame you if you leave, but Even though you had it out with beth, i know she loves you. See most people only pay attention to the drama and bad stuff but there is a lot of history with love, fun and goodtimes. Dog, im really sorry your split up from your boys, but you are the head of the household and ive seen you teach about how important family is to your runners on the show, you teach them to hold on to their dreams, to respect and love their family and most of all you teach them to know and love God. Sure i see a badass bounty hunter for the show, but you have sincerity, compassion and much love and care for these fugitives. Please try to calmly get your family back together, not for the show but because God wants it that way. Boys: forgive beth and remember the sweet side of her. Yes she can be stubborn, but i also see how she was with fugitives and i see how much she cares, she gives positive advise and ive seen how she looks at people when they are hurt and she feels their pain. Shes cried with them, she hugs them and she did the same to you. Its ok that you left but dont be mad forever. Fix your relationship with beth and your dad. The little brothers and sisters need it too. Ive seen ALL of you love each other deeply, just fix it please for yourselvrs and for God. I am watching reruns right now and had to tell you how i felt. Beth: your beautiful, Dog: your a great dad and grandpa, lyssa: your a survivor stay sober girl, leland: you handsome thing lol, stay true to your family, your an excellent bounty hunter, and duane lee: forgive, your too handsome to hold a grudge and also great at your job. Family- stay together, love you all. Sister in christ; natalie

39. Cindee said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 10:26 pm

I’ve been watching the dog bounty hunter for almost 8 years now, I love the show but I am very disappointed to hear Duane and Leland leaving the show , and I’m sorry but without them two I cannot continue supporting the new show on cmt dog and Beth on the hunt.
    I really love Leland I think he is so manly and so brave and so good looking, and Duane you are just as great looking too, and I really love you so brave and so serious all the time, very handsome.
    So I truly agree with everyone else if the two brothers go on and maybe start up a new show on their own I’m definitely watching it!

40. KATHY said,

on April 20th, 2013 at 3:40 pm

BETH WE ALL KNOW IS THE PROBLEM AND WAS LONG BEFORE SHE GOT HER HOOK ON THE BIG DADDY…GET RIDE OF HER FIND SOMEONE LIKE JILIAN MICHEAL TO PLAY ER PART… BETH BELITTLE EVERY HAWAII PERSON WHETHER SHE HYUNTING THEM OR TALKING TO THEM SHE TALKS TO THEM LIKE THE DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AND EVERY ONE IS RIGHT SHE LOOKS LIKE A * AND CANT DO A THING IN ALL THAT cr--p SHE WEARS SHE SAYS ITS HOW DOG WANT HER TO LOOK WELL THEN WHAT KIND OF GODLY MAN IS HE I HAVE AWAYS LOVE THE SHOW BUT YOU KNOW WHY… ALL THE MEN ARE ALSOME BUT THAT WOMEN NEEDS TO GO AND LISA IS TO FRAGILE FOR THE SHOW LOVE HER BUT HUNTER NEED TO BE STRONG

41. JAMIE said,

on April 20th, 2013 at 3:46 pm

the producer need to get smart and get ride of beth.. replaceing her is the best idae i heard of she treat people on the show awful she has no respect for hawaii nor the peole who live in that state good or bad. she degrade them then trys to make up only because she on tv by kissing up to them i hate the way they all use god as there crutch if they where truly in to god as dog clim he would not allow his wife to act like a hore on tv
    dam dog cant you see what she doing to your family and your business she doing the evil steps of taking over shell get ride of you next stand by your sons

42. liz skinner said,

on April 26th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Hey, here’s an idea. . give Beth the boot. (or should i say stelleto), then i bet the boys will be back!. .

43. Lorraine said,

on May 27th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

I agree with everyone else. I hope Leland and Duane Lee get their own show. Sorry Dog but good luck with your show. Personally speaking I think Beth is a very conceded and cares more about how she looks on T.V. I can actually see with her personality she could be a real nasty * to people. Your show was good in the beginning but got very Bethy after awhile. I’m sure if she was asked to have a show she would run you off to. You always speak about the importance of your family to you you but, you have changed . Remember you can get a new wife , but you can’t replace your kids ever. I remember when you and Beth got married and you found out your daughter died. You were very devastated as i wouldn’t have expected anything less from you. Maybe it was a sign NOT to get married to Beth, because now even though they haven’t died you’ve loss more of your kids. You have disappointed a lot of your fans . Dog you should reconsider the Bath issue.

44. deb said,

on October 26th, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Now we have Dog and Beth on the Hint and I love it but I miss Duane Lee and Tim. Beth is still a bully any Leland really is terrific. Dog is too full of himself. I think Bounty hunty is not Leland’s son calling. SORRY. BETH COVER YOUR CHEST.

45. deb said,

on October 26th, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Sorry about errors I should have proofread it.