Tour de France 2014 Standings Today - General Classification, Stage Winner and More

Tour De France Standings Live Results Today - GC, Points Classification, King of the Mountain, Stage Winners

Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Prison? The 39 Count Indictment, Deportation and More

Are Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Going to Prison? The latest news update on Joe Giudice.

Shannon Beador Divorce - Do David and Shannon Beador Divorce

The latest on the Shannon Beador divorce storyline

Who Wins the Bachelorette 2014 | RealitySteve Bachelorette Spoilers | Who Does Andi Dorfman Pick

The Bachelorette Winner 2014 Josh Murray | Are Andi and Josh Still Together Engaged | Bachelorette Spoilers

Posted: March 21st, 2012 in Dog Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – What happened to Duane Lee Chapman and Leland Chapman? Duane Lee Chapman and Leland leave Dog the Bounty Hunter this March. Duane Lee Chapman admits tonight he wants to be fired and Leland Chapman fears that he is getting fired. But how Duane Lee leaves the show, and Leland exits, still remains to be seen. Yet, this week, Leland told news “I’m sure it won’t be all the truth they [producers] will show what they want or what they are told to show.”

Duane Lee has said little since his exit from the hit A&E reality show. But Leland Chapman has spoken out about his exit and his new life. Tonight, video clips about the family feud make its initially appear as though Dog is bickering with Duane Lee and Leland. Rather, it’s Beth who is angry at Duane Lee. “Duane Lee is not doing his job” fumes Beth. “I ain’t working” Duane Lee adds. “You are taking advantage of me.”

Leland is worried that he too will get fired. Leland says to Dog “you guys both hate each other” to which Leland exclaims “you want me fired, you gotta fire me.” In the end, Leland feels trapped in a feud. “You are my brother, you are my dad!”

A&E is promoting the family meltdown in epic form today with the tag #dogthebountyhunter. Their promotional statements to news read “they have gone after the toughest, most violent fugitives, but coming this March, the family goes after each other.”

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 1
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 3
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 4

Beth tells viewers “Duane Lee doesn’t want to work.” Tonight’s episode 227 called Training Day is detailed in a news statement this week. “There is tension amongst the Dog pack. Mistakes in writing bails, miscommunication and there is talk of a family member getting fired”.

Baby Lyssa Chapman Pictures Set 2
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 5
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 6
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 7
Baby Lyssa Chapman Photo 8

Beth tells viewers “stress had been very bad at work lately since Duane Lee has not really been into his job lately so he is not taking care of reports… He hasn’t really been paying attention to the bonds that are being written. ” She adds “That is the trouble with working with your family because sometimes they take liberties . So today I really have to get down to the office, and dig into the paperwork. I’m just hoping I can get my work done today without big drama.”

The drama, at least as shown to viewers, starts with intern Alison who “did this terrible bond” according to Beth. Allison, allegedly under Duane Lee, wrote a $20,000 bond, the guy never co-signed for the person. Leland tells Duane Lee “I hope you got $20,000?” Leland adds “if you are fired, I’m gonna get fired too.” But soon viewers learn that the person most angry is Beth. “If you want me fired, then you have to fire me Beth” shouts Duane Lee.Beth responds “it is not a joke, Duane Lee.”

Leland, Duane Lee Hot Pictures Set 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 1
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 3
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 4

Where is Leland now? On his new website, LelandBChapman.com, he writes “The true REALITY is the fact that he feels it’s time to move on, do his own thing, and continue carving out the Legacy of Leland Chapman. He is often asked, “Why aren’t you part of the show anymore?” He responds in calm, warrior like manner with the signature Leland smile and states: ‘A family that hunts together stays together…yeah whatever’ Today, Leland operates his own Bail Bond Company on the Big Island of Hawaii.” He also heads Bounty Hunter Tactical Supply co.

Duane Lee reportedly no longer lives in Hawaii, but in Florida. In October, LALATE exclusively reported doubt as to certain cast members returning. In October, Duane Lee had deleted his Twitter account. “Yes, I deleted my Twitter page. I will keep this page” Duane Lee told fans at the time. Then on November 2 the following message was posted on Facebook “Duane Lee has left Twitter and Facebook for a break. I am taking over this page as fan page for him – Linda.”

Leland, Duane Lee Hot Pictures Set 2
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 5
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 6
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 7
Leland, Duane Lee Photo 8

On January 17, Leland tweeted “You can’t trust anyone these days friends family everyone has their own agenda … Yes I no longer work on the show.” He later added “So you wanna be a bounty hunter? Leland b chapman bounty hunter training academy coming to a city near you check my website for details”.

Some fans still miss Tim’s absence from the series. Others have set up a Facebok page asking for Duane Lee and Leland to return. And some have authored YouTube tribute videos. The drama erupts tonight on A&E.

Dog Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter

132 Responses to 'Duane Lee Chapman, Leland Chapman, Leave Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE DETAILS'

1. vicky said,

on March 21st, 2012 at 7:01 pm

im gonna miss them,i only watch the show because of leland.i guess i wont be watching it anymore..

2. Linda said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 8:13 am

Hey fellows – all families have issues. Take a time out
    but the show is you – please reconsider.

3. Ashley said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 9:41 am

I can not stand Beth. The show would be just fine without her. The three guys are the show!

4. don said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 9:45 am

I will miss the Sons too. I think Beth should be the one to go. Let her work in the office, She can’t do anything out in the field anyway. going on Boountys in High-heels. What kind of hunter really dresses like her.

5. don said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 9:50 am

I think Dog is in Big trouble without his Sons! If it’s for ratings, congrats, you’ve accomplished that. People will watch just to see if Duane Lee and Leland come back. I loved this show. Not sure now. Beth, you’re a troublemaker!

6. susan in huber said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 9:57 am

I will not watch dog the bounty hunter without Leland or Duane Lee. Where are you in this Dog?? You hold the key.

7. Colleen said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 11:07 am

Wow, I will still watch Dog, thinking Beth I think your great but maybe just maybe it is you who should stay in the office. This way you can keep your eye on all of the paper work…In time with any luck the boys will join the team again! Good Luck from Ontario Canada

8. Terea said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 1:55 pm

REALLY HOPE THE BOYS START THEIR OWN SHOW. I HAVENT WATCHED “DOG” FOR A WHILE BECAUSE IT SEEMS BETH HAS JUST TAKEN OVER THE SHOW NEVER HAVE LIKED HER

9. Anonymous said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I know the Chapman family personally, so I can tell ya some things… First of all, “Allison”, is not an intern. She writes out bail bonds and is Beth’s personal assistant. Her full name is Alysin Frickey-Hauptner. She is the best friend of Baby Lyssa. Duane Lee is currently living in Florida with his son who attends school there. There are plans that Dog the Bounty Hunter is going to canceled and the last season will be season 9 or 10.

10. Jeff said,

on March 23rd, 2012 at 12:59 am

i agree beth should stay in the office. i think she gives bounty hunters a bad name by going on bountys wearing high heels. do u ever see her run in high heels…. i think not cause she makes duane lee or leland or sonny chase after the fugitive and then tries to take the glory for the capture like it was her that caught them well blow it out your arse beth all you are is a tempermental loud mouth who wants all the attention for herself. she even tries to out do dog and then kisses up to him at the end of each show cause she knows he is her meal ticket. i hope they get rid of beth and bring back duane lee and leland and have dog,duane lee, leland, lyssa, and sonny go on the bountys from now on. thats my opinion good luck from sask,canada

11. Jill said,

on March 23rd, 2012 at 4:17 am

I like all of the people, Dog,Beth,Duane Lee,Leland and Lyssa. I also liked Tim. I think when one is gone, it upsets the balance. I think it will be sad if the show gets cancelled. I also think it’s sad that this family can’t work out their differences.

12. wendy said,

on March 23rd, 2012 at 5:57 am

I hate that this has happend it couldn’t have happend to a better family I only hope that even if duane lee and leland don’t return to the family business and to the show that in time they can mend the hurt and be a family again cause if you don’t have family you have nothing but no matter what the guys decide to do in thier personal lives that they are very successful and happy because everyone deserves to be happy God speed Chapman family.

13. Dawg said,

on March 23rd, 2012 at 12:04 pm

What a great redneck family- dog has had 6 wifes 14 children – beth is skanky corner *, leland duane lee and lissa are duck dynasty, hoggers.
    i like the shoe for its entertainment value bu people who actually look up to these fools are losing their minds.

14. on March 23rd, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I PRAY, that whatever is the best for each of you individually your able to attain it. If it’s being back on the show so be it , If it’s each of you doing something you enjoy.then so be it. JUST PLEASE DON’T LET THINGS FESTER TO LONG BEFORE YOU ALL APOLOGIZE TO EACH OTHER. THERE IS NOTHING IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO LOSE YOUR FAMILY OVER. BELIEVE ME THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN MY MOTHER AND I ( THEN SHE DIED UNEXPECTEDLY ) I DIDN’T EVEN FIND OUT SHE PASSED UNTIL 6 WEEKS LATER I NEVER GOT TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH HER OR TELL HER GOODBYE!! PLEASE DON’T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY!!!!
    I am praying for you all. DONT WAIT TILL IT’S TO LATE!! PLEASE! PLEASE FOR UR SAKE.
    MY MOM’S GONE 6 YEARS & I LIVE WITH THAT GUILT EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE
    GOOD WISHES AND MAY YOU ALL SURVIVE AS A LOVING FAMILY FOR MANY MANY MORE YEARS TO COME . I KNOW YOU ALL ARE FULL OF PRIDE BUT SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
    REMEMBER PRIDE COMETH BEFORE THE FALL.
    MERCY NEEDS TO BE SHOWN FROM BOTH SIDES. I LOVE WATCHING ALL UR FAMILY ON TV, BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR family, GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND KEEP YOU ALL UNDER THE PROTECTION OF HIS CLOAK
    MAY GOD KEEP ALL OF YOU IN THE SAFETY OF HIS HANDS.
    Sincerely;
    Barbara Mahan. Mineral Wells, TEXAS

Barbara Mahan. Mineral Wells, Texas

15. Peggyanne said,

on March 25th, 2012 at 5:56 am

It is really hard to work with family. Do you young men ever think about where you would be today if you had not had the priveledge of being part of Dogs business? Maybe you both should.

16. Chico said,

on March 25th, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Beth is a fat disgusting pig… That is all.

17. Harley said,

on March 25th, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Duane and Leland – without you two, this show will never last. But most of all, without you two, your family will not e as strong and will struggle. We all need our families, they are the foundation of this life. Forgive as the bible says, for if you want God to forgive you, you must be forgiving others. Be the bigger people and make up with both Dog and Beth, as hard as it may be, you will gain more than you will ever know. Doesn’t mean you are best friends. But means the horrible feelings are not driving everyone’s actions. You will feel the extreme healing and cleansing feelings if you just try it. You guys are awesome. Don’t turn and run, or the horrible feelings between the parties will tear you all apart. God bless.

18. Bobby said,

on March 28th, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Personally, I really think that a&e really need to consider seriously cancell this show because this family is not what they seem. This is what happens when you are dealing with bible thumpers that are nothing but full of drama.

19. Kelly said,

on March 30th, 2012 at 5:54 am

Regardless of all the family drama, the Chapman family, including Beth, have done sooooo much good for the people of Hawaii and all across the country. I’ll be sad to see the family fall apart, but if its meant to happen, what can you do? Please Chapmans…keep up your good work. I was once in the shoes of so many of the people who are lost on ice, and if it weren’t for people like you, i’d still be lost or worse. Just love each other and dont forget what the mission is..much love to you all!.

20. Heather said,

on March 30th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

This is the first time I’ve watched Dog the Bounty Hunter since he came to Cheyenne and was an arrogant * and thought we owed him!!! Very disappointed and sadden by the way he treated fans and staff here!!!

21. Pam said,

on March 31st, 2012 at 4:04 pm

My family and I have enjoyed every episode since it first aired. I watch reruns all the time, and the other day I watched the one called “This Dog Can Hunt” from 2005. The family is on a fishing trip in Colorado… and all the Chapman family came together to pray ~ all holding hands… Dog says “everytime we argue remember this ~ we are in love”…. My wish is that they would ALL sit down and watch this episode together, so they can remember what it felt like to be that family and feel the LOVE they have for each other. Working together as a family is very hard, so even if all your fans want the show to continue and the Chapman Family to continue their great work, your fans only want what is best for each of you…. please forgive each other, life is very short, and you don’t want it to be to late. I for one love the show and hope that it keeps on going…. It makes my day~~~ Good Luck Chapmans, we love you all.

22. chasity said,

on April 2nd, 2012 at 3:17 pm

i think everyone who said that about beth is right. she just needs to stay in the office, better yet she needs to go home an raise her own kids. an learn to shut her mouth. i hope dog wakes up h-ll the man couldnt deal with barbara katies death without making u mad. what kind of women are u. leland an duane r better off.

23. chasity said,

on April 2nd, 2012 at 3:24 pm

good luck leland u are the reason i watched the show. an beth chapman u saw dollar signs when u moved to hawii. you are a fake woman. u tell these people to take care of there children but ur running off dogs. i hope dog cheats on ur fat * again. u should watch the shows back an see the look on lyssa,leland etc faces when u acted the way u do. ur a drama queen from h-ll

24. chasity said,

on April 2nd, 2012 at 3:30 pm

dog hold ur head up high dont let ur so called wife run ur kids away. fight for them. tell her to step back an let u deal with it. although they are grown they still need u even if they dont say so. make her stay in the office. make her wear real shoes her feet are to fat for heels, an make her dress like her age

25. Witchy said,

on April 4th, 2012 at 12:09 am

I started watching this show again by accident, go figure huh? One of the reasons that I stopped watching the show was because of Beth’s silly a$$.
    ie: all the other complaints named above.
    Although I dont think that name calling is necessary.
    The episode that absolutely cracked me up was the one where Beth “climbed” the mountain right before a hunt and the morning of the hunt, Dog looks at Beth and says:
    “this bail jumper likes hiding in mountains and it’s a good thing that you are a mountain climber, Beth”.
    More like a gold-digging social climber, right?!!!

26. Teri Borrego said,

on April 4th, 2012 at 8:34 am

The show used to be interesting but now it is too much family drama. I agree with others, Beth is the instigator and if it were her brothers, she would be there to help them. Show is not worth watching anymore. Hope A&E cancels soon and I wish DuaneLee and Leland much good luck.

27. Amanda said,

on April 4th, 2012 at 8:20 pm

It is very sad that Dog has allowed Beth to come between him & his sons. Of course there is always some conflict between families that are this close. But Dog has always stated in his shows how important his children are to him & yet let it all come down to this. I hope that all will be resolved & no hard feelings come to them! Good luck Chapman Family!!!

28. sue said,

on April 4th, 2012 at 10:17 pm

I just wish, when I watch the show there is those tweets, why do they need those tweets for??? Do they want us to watch the show or read, make up my mind..
    What is going on folks, this for show they do not have enough viewers so they have to have buzz about the show, opps people fell for it. It is what it is folks…

29. Linda said,

on April 4th, 2012 at 11:36 pm

If Leland and Dwane Lee leave the show, I will never watch it again. At first it was clear who was in charge of things….”Dog” was. Now, it’s Beth. She won’t even let him hang onto a folder for goodness sake! The show should now be called “Beth & the Lip Stick Squad”……because it’s mostly about Beth and her dirty mouth. It’s NOT your show, Beth, back off and let the ones who really know how to do it….do it…and stay out of their way in your ‘inappropriate apparel’ and silly shoes.

30. Zack said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 6:59 am

It is far from me to render a opinion on someone for their work, or there dedication to their work… But I truly believe that it may be best for the 2 brothers to work else where, seeing their in-pass with Beth Chapman…! Beth Chapman see’s the world, or dramaticly attacks the world around the business in which she plies her trade as a bounty hunter, with name calling and belittling that she renders family members of the bonded… I see her attitude towards people as obnoxious, especially when it comes to how the family’s of the bonded live.. She is quick to pass judgement of others, and unable to except personal criticism.. For a person who flouts several of the seven deadly sins her self such as sloth, and gluttony… They need to live there own lives, and be able to hold their heads up high when evaluated for their contributions to the bondsman’s trade… Good Luck Fellas…! I wish you the best…..

31. Jody said,

on April 5th, 2012 at 10:35 am

I think Leland has a case of the big head! Yes I love to watch him BUT.. I can see he doesn’t like “Daddy” telling him what to do.. I think it is a PUNK thing to do! You would be NOTHING without “Daddy” .. Who is Leland again? I’m pretty pissed about it to tell you the truth.. I will not be watching any Leland spin offs.

32. Sam Phish said,

on April 8th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

What is with all the hatred? The show has been on for 8 yrs and they have been at it quite a bit longer. It’s over. Move on.

33. tristen said,

on April 8th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

if the boys are gone i wont be watching the show anymore they make it it may be dog the bounty hunter but it should be Bounty Huntin Chapmins.

34. Crash said,

on April 10th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Anyone whose been watching the show knows why the family is falling apart. Beth! Period! She is a Bossy, abrasive, total control freak. She treats everyone like their beneath her, even Dog. Then she puts on this Sweet and Innocent act. Like anyone but a moron believes her. Replace the trampy sleazy looking looking cow. ( no Bossy you waddle in short skirts, but you ain’t sexy or hot).

35. Anne Tinsley said,

on April 11th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

without Duane Lee and also Leland there is no reason to watch. I do not want to see all of Dog’s children graduate and move into the business. \ Beth cannot get along with family.hing She had a good thing and she blew it. The sexy younger brothers brought a totally different light to the show. I miss them already and wish them much luck in their lives. I really think A&E should think about a show with the two brothers alone.

36. justin said,

on April 12th, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Dogg. You need to man up and not let Beth come between you and your sons!!! Blood runs thicker then water!! You should know better then any one that woman come and go but your sons are for life!! Think about it Dogg!!!!!!!

37. Linda S said,

on April 13th, 2012 at 6:28 pm

I think Duane Lee and Leland are adorable. They must look like their mother. These two guys do all the running and work! when on a chase all you hear is “RUN LELAND RUN!” “DUANE LEE GET THEM TAKE THEM DOWN!’ They will be missed and I am sure the show wlll not last long! YES Beth grow up and dress age appropriate!! Stay in office. Good Luck Leland an Duane Lee!!

38. Angie said,

on April 13th, 2012 at 9:30 pm

I will NOT be watching the show anymore, now that Duane lee and Lealand are no longer on it!! I hope A&E puts a show on the air with the two brothers and I hope baby Lyssa leaves Dog and Beth and joins her brothers!! Then maybe Dog would finally see all the trouble that Beth has caused!! And then maybe he will see that Beth has cost him his children. Grow a pair Dog and fight for your kids like you do the people you capture!!!!!! Before it’s too late!!!!!

39. nancy said,

on April 16th, 2012 at 4:35 am

Makes me kinda sad to see this family break apart. I am sure that A&E will not, or can not show what has “really” happened, behind the scenes. Beth was sort of stuck in the middle.. being a step-mom, but also trying to keep their business on top… I think the business came first before family with her. As for Dog, seems that he just rode along on her apron strings..(so to speak), at the cost of the son’s jobs, and family ties. I enjoyed the show, and everyone on it, but, I think that Beth and Dogs decision to let the son’s go, will cause the end of the A&E show, probably the end of his relationships with his son, and very possibly another divorce for Dog. Let’s face it, his track record as a “family man” hasn’t been the best either… it’s not all Beth’s fault.

40. michaela said,

on April 17th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

i think beth is awsome shes got a strength every women should have and im inspired by her too be a bigger women i love the show dog and his family are all awsome wish i could meet them but i can only dream hey keep up good work bbz xxx and too u all u rock

41. michaela said,

on April 17th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

dog and team rock keep up great work love too all

42. Gigi said,

on April 17th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I think that Dog show be a guest on his son’s show if they get one. They will be successful so reality TV sign them and get the show on the road. Leave Beth at home working on the kids. It’s should be more of a success to watch these two brothers bond together and the father be a guest !!!

43. Melissa said,

on April 18th, 2012 at 1:01 am

I think that when a man or woman lets their spouse come between the realtionship of his or her children they need to seriously sit down and think about resolving the issues so that they can all come together as one family. Anytime you have children from previous marriages there will be conflict and jealousy. I think that Beth is not and should not be the center of attention in Dogs life and he is letting her control him. If Dog wants to have any kind of relationship with his children no matter how old they are, he needs to put a leash on Beth and keep her behind the scenes of the show, I mean it is not like she goes anything anyway, she is not setting a very good example with her choice of words when she is confronted by anyone. The show has been ruined by her and her mouth, Dog should grow a set and send her to the house to raise their children and get Leland and Duane Lee back on the show.

44. dressie said,

on April 18th, 2012 at 11:33 am

I think beth is hoping that her precious “Gary Boy” will come grown up fast and save the day. He seems o be the only one she really cares about, sad< but maybe lucky for the girls in the long run, they may escape her tenticales

45. Rockin Granny said,

on April 19th, 2012 at 12:21 pm

What the heck is the matter with Dog? He puts out how much he loves his kids but yet he lets a woman come between him and his Son’s? I always thought he was a good Father but i can see now that Beth runs EVERYTHING and Dog lets her walk all over everyone. Maybe it’s time he practices what he preaches and be a real man and stand up for his kids! Isn’t that what he always tells the people he picks up? No man or woman should ever let anyone come between them and their kids. Sad Dog Sad! He is obviously nothing like he portrays himself to be. I won’t be watching the show any more. And what’s up with the way Beth dresses? As if she can run or do anything in those skin tight clothes she wears…never mind the heals she always wears. Makes her look silly in my opinion. What a joke! Yep Beth that’s how all bounty hunters dress. NOT!!! Plus she should dress for her size as she looks ridiculous in those outfits she wears. Nothing worse to see than an over weight woman trying to dress like she’s 15 and skinny! JMHO

46. Vinniee said,

on April 20th, 2012 at 9:54 am

I agree, Beth needs to be in the office. Dog needs to man up and take control of his family and business. I must say I wouldn’t mind playing with Beth’s (O)(O) for a while. I’m just sayin.

47. Trish said,

on April 20th, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I agree with what people are saying. Beth needs to back off and let dog take care of the bounty hunting and the family. I really think the boys made the show,so when they are gone I will not watch anymore. Good luck Duane lee and Leland I hope you are very happy.

48. Diane said,

on April 21st, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I am so sad to see the family conflict. If Duane Lee has moved to Florida and Leland to the big island then it looks pretty final. Pride can ruin a family. I know this because I lost my son for years because of pride and then when I finally managed to get him back in my life my pride stepped in again and now we are estranged again which also means I lost contact with my precious grandchildren. I agree Dog needs to fix things regardless of how Beth feels. If she truly loves Dog and not the money and notariaty then she would be trying to help reconcile his children. There is nothing sadder than a crushed family. How does Baby Lyssa feel about things, it has to be so hard on her and also all of the grandchildren. For everyones sake please make amends for the family. Doesn’t mean you have to work together again just love each other because you know you do. Bashing Beth isn’t going to help things she knows who she is and she does have mirror, maybe Dog thinks she is sexy that way, they say love is blind. Good luck to the Chapman family, please just follow your hearts and love each other. I still love and miss my son and grandchildren.

49. Christine Hall said,

on April 21st, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I think that the whole problem is Beth and her aditute that she rules over everything and in my opionion she should grow up and get a life and relize the that the boys are all grown up and that they are not her boys dog had duane lee and leland to another woman and she just can not handle that well i feel sorry for Beth she is the one who started everything and they family will never be the same any more after what Beth did NEVER

50. Justin said,

on April 23rd, 2012 at 4:23 am

Oh how sad, the talentless racist family isn’t getting along with one another. The greatest thing they could do for the world is disappear from the public eye except to do REAL, volunteer, community outreach work to their fellow women & men instead of aiding in their incarceration and profiting from their crimes.

51. Sharon.. said,

on April 23rd, 2012 at 6:57 am

Leland has been the heart of that show from day one. Him & Duane Lee are the ones that do all the hard work. Dog doesn’t even chase after his fugitives the son’s do. Beth doesn’t even need to be in any of the vehicles, she’s all mouth and she is the reason the son’s are tired of hearing HER tell them how to live when she doesn’t even raise her own kid’s, except Gary Boy she never talks about her daughters and Dog has already lost those boys one time b4 when they were kids and he went to jail. Dog needs to be a father and stopped being whipped. He needs to practice what he preaches. I don’t blame the son’s if I had to listen to Beth on a constant bases I’d leave to. The show will loose everything without Leland and Duane Lee. And for the last few years its all been about Beth. The show use to have its funny Leland & Duane Lee cutting up moments which were fun but Beth and her greed and jealousy over them being tired of her telling them how it will be or not be, I thought it was Dog’s business…even then the show led you to believe he did it all when it was so plain it was the boys that did all the work. All Beth does is yell and cuss, all Dog does is follow Beth like a whipped puppy, Duane Lee and Leland did all the work, no wonder their sick of her. But they really need to do a show with just Duane Lee & Leland they are the only reason most watched anyway not Dog or Beth but the sons. So Beth shut your loud mouth stay in the office and let the guys do the b/c all you do is ruin it and now you’ve ruined Dog’s relationship with his sons and the fact that he would let you shows what a man he really is. NO LELAND NO FANS..A&E knows that. Without the sons the show is over…period…

52. Debi said,

on April 25th, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Everybody needs to remember we as fans/viewers of the show do not actually know all the details of what the Chapman family has faced or is facing. We only see what the producers of the show want us to see… maybe 24-25 minutes once a week… the Chapmans live it 24/7. They are dealing with all the same problems that any of us and our families are struggling with as well. Remember they are people too… not just some celebrities you see on TV. We do not truly know what they are going through right now. So, NONE OF HAS THE RIGHT TO PASS JUDGEMENT on any one of them.

53. Marilyn said,

on April 27th, 2012 at 11:48 am

I cannot imagine the show w/o Leland or Duane. Whose going to run after the fugitives? I agree with what the other commentators have said about Beth. She REALLY needs to dress differently. She says that’s the way Dog like for her to look but, come on…..high heels on a bounty hunt?? Way over the top! I don’t even know how old Beth is, but she’s too old to dress the way she does. I have often wondered what the kids thought her having her boobs hanging out. That has got to be an embarassment. I have never missed an episode but my gut was telling me I shouldn’t be watching it as how can Dog justify the language he uses and then when he gets a fugitive in the vehicle with him he starts talking about how God is in his life and they should listen to what God is telling them in their heart. Being a God fearing believer for 65 years I just can’t figure out where Dog is coming from. I am not judging, just stating my opinion as I see it. Our God will do the judging.

54. history said,

on April 27th, 2012 at 1:34 pm

They quit in 2010, he got his show pulled bc of racist comments made about son Tucker’s girlfriend, was held in a Mexican jail for not following rules on original capture that made him famous – he is beyond ridiculous with that hair and gut and sunglasses – time to give it up and retire with wife number 72 or whatever Beth is. Egomanic with nothing to back it up – a charicature of the worse kind – fix your own troubles and keep leaving your own dang kids and ex wives all over the place before preaching to others

55. denise said,

on April 27th, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Will not watch it now. Only watched it for the boys anyway. Beth is a joke anyway.

56. Crystal said,

on April 27th, 2012 at 7:27 pm

I think she has a hold on him, he doesn’t even look like he wants to touch her, some kind of guilt going on there

57. Aimee said,

on April 29th, 2012 at 9:11 am

When is all this on on the uk, I really want to see what haPpens. I haven’t a clue what goes on but I will miss duane lee and leland who were my favourite, if anybody knows then please comment xx

58. Leah said,

on May 5th, 2012 at 9:21 am

Yes I too will miss the boys. However I do think that everything we see on the show is not the whole story. I also think that we should all lay off of Beth she is very smart and someone has to keep everyone in line. Beth, you’re doing a great job hon, stiff upper lip and all that.
    I think you are great. Love from Ontario Canada

59. sharon said,

on May 18th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Working with family is very hard. It causes all kinds of problems. And Duanne (dog) was very controling over his sons. He treated them like children instead of grown men. It good they left, and do there own thing. but I do hope they allow there children to see there grandparents. They must think of them. Even if they want zero to do with beth and the dog.

60. Disappointed said,

on May 18th, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Wow! Dog and Beth, y’all need a backseat come to Jesus talk! Those 2 boys run their asses off to catch the bounties, and Beth, get a clue and lose those dang shoes! Take care of your little ones at home, you don’t have to go on every bounty, you have a hard time showing that compassion y’all brag about! If you stay home you can wear your slutwear! Leland and Duane Lee, start your own companies so you don’t have to work for dad and Beth, all you guys just need to come together, seek and give forgiveness. Y’all will all feel better. I almost died from pneumonia, influenza B, and Accute Respiratory Distress Syndrome last December, I was put in a medically induced coma for 6 weeks and if I had, I hadn’t talked to and told my brothers and sister that I loved them before it happened for several weeks, not because of problems but just because we had all been caught up in our own lives! Don’t let something like this happen to y’all!
    May y’all find peace.

61. Tamara said,

on May 20th, 2012 at 5:32 am

I believe that for “everything there is a season”, and the season for this show has come to an end. I hope that there will be peace between family members also, because harboring anger against each other is against the word of God, and this family preceives themselves to be followers of the Lord and should walk and live in love, according to the bible. When communication breaks down, repair it, but “do not let the sun go down upon your wrath”. Blessings to you all and thanks for the entertainment that you have given in the past!!

62. Sharon said,

on May 21st, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Wow folks are so Jugemental!!I love what Debi said,nobody knows the ful details.so many things are edited for ratings purpose.Unless all the folks who are leaving some of those comments know the chapmans personally?The Nasty comments about beth are uncaled for!! I hope the Family works out their differences,whether the show comes back or not.People are so mean,and nasty and need too stop name Calling.

63. John said,

on May 22nd, 2012 at 7:28 am

Only watched this show cos’ of the boyz! Dog is your basic, 2-faced, white trailer-trash, who’s been convicted of murder (and did his time in the Texas penal system for it), with at the least, 6 x-wives, 12 to 14 children to his credit (posibly more and that includes wives?), and God only knows how many grandchildren he might have? He preaches God, while minutes before/after he’s swearing expletives at the accused/fugitive that they’re attempting to apprehend! And now, he’s allowing his wife Beth to call the shots! What an idiot. He preaches how very close that their family is and then allowes his 5th, 6th or 7th wife (whichever number that Beth is?) to chase-off his flesh and blood sons! What a * and, what a backstabbing, *-licking, * bending * that Dogs turnedout to be! That’s what I think of anyone that would allow their new wife to treat his children who’s had her own children either taken away or, that she abandoned!

64. heather in n.s. said,

on May 22nd, 2012 at 7:17 pm

I really like your show but really beth these are not your boys so back off a let them get to know their true father.. I hope your show does not end it has been really good entertainment . Love to all of you remember that all families have issues you just have to trust love and keep trying
    the best to you all….

65. Susan in Texas said,

on May 23rd, 2012 at 9:23 am

Everyone who is saying that they won’t watch the show or that the show will not be the same without Duane Lee and Leland don’t have to worry about seeing the show without them since Dog The Bounty Hunter has been cancelled by A&E.

66. SusieQ said,

on May 23rd, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Beth acts like low rent/white trash and seems to treat Duane Lee and Leland like she is jealous of them. Ever hear some of the comments they make about her when she isn’t around? They don’t like her and rarely talk to her, and I think she is the main problem. She looks like a joke wearing clothes way too young for her age and size, and even Dog should stop with the hair extensions when he has a bald spot!

67. Maria Zamora said,

on May 25th, 2012 at 7:30 am

I guess it doesn’t matter anymore. The show’s been cancelled and will no longer air new shows. It’s really too bad. It was good while it lasted but once Tim Chapman left, the show changed. I wish Duane Lee, Leland, and Baby Lyssa success….Good luck and God bless the Chapman family!

68. BountyBob said,

on May 26th, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Keep the show going Dog just share the $ and you guys will be fine 45% dog and Beth,45% split by leland/duane lee, 10% split by whoever helps… Good luck

69. Lorraine said,

on May 29th, 2012 at 8:03 am

You guys are great together. Bury the hatchet and reconsider. You have a great show and you help so many people. They need you.

70. diane green said,

on June 2nd, 2012 at 7:39 am

i am saddened that the show has ended i love to watch it ,but maybe it is time for everybody to move on and in thime maybe the family can get back together, it is very hard when a family spends so much time together, maybe some time apart will help mend whatever problems the family has. good luck with that

71. Pebbles said,

on June 3rd, 2012 at 3:21 am

To all of you fans all family’s have arguments as far as bashing Beth are you also out to hurt dog? He is the one that has made it clear on many occasions of the show that Beth dresses the way he likes her to. It is not for any of us to judge we are not into the family and do not know what is said outside of the cameras. I have also been judged for treating my husband a certain way and as people spent time with us they realized its our relationship and we do love each other very much and it is just who we are. Dog seems to be a strong willed man and if he didn’t want Beth he would have also left. I love Leland and Duane lee also and hope for them all to reconcile not for the shows sake or the fans but for themselves. I learned 4 years ago battling for my life for 6 months in the hospital that their is nothing important in life but your god, family, and loved ones! Bills will always be there trouble will always be there someone that is mad at you will always be there so hold the people you love closest to you and try not to ever let anything come in the way life is to short for arguing. Good luck Chapmans I hope that all woks out with your family I do believe you have a lot of differences but I also think love always wins and I have seen on each and every episode that each one of you love each other or you wouldn’t have anything to argue about!

72. Lynda said,

on June 4th, 2012 at 2:08 am

The show is fun. I have enjoyed the family, aren’t all families weird. The focus is capture where the glamour is. Paperwork is like house work it is not glamorous. Beth and Dog have a commitment and understanding to each other. Dog wants Beth near. He turns to her to get info for bounties.just as he turns to Leland to be the tornado when he is chasing the bad guys. Yes Beth has a pushy personality and she is the she bear of that family which is a big pressure. Try something with her family and see what happens. S xism is rampant in this family and fan base.

73. Shay said,

on June 4th, 2012 at 6:37 am

Dog and Beth may have started it all but without Leland and Duane Lee they are going to cr p.and now Lyssa is suspended I used to like Beth but her attitude s cks now. I wont be watchin either. Duane Lee an Leland need their own show

74. Amerika said,

on June 7th, 2012 at 5:05 pm

-Beth dress your age.
    -Dog cut your hair give up it is not coming back.
    -Boys good luck with you lives.
    -Tim your the man.
    -And please for the love of all things STOP calling a grown woman with children of her own Baby Lyssa. It’s plan stupid.

Take care!

75. Real Bounty Hunter said,

on June 10th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

test

76. Real Bounty Hunter said,

on June 10th, 2012 at 4:37 pm

What is really funny is that these characters are not really Bounty Hunters in my opinion. They are BAIL BONDSMEN…. Big difference! They merely go out and retrive their CLIENTS that have skipped out of their court dates etc. Real Bounty Hunters carry guns and hunt REAL fugitives. These local people of Hawaii islands scare the dog I belive. I talked with a Honolulu cop once and he says the dog and crew are always calling the cops for help. IMO the dog could not do the job by himself finding his CLIENTS. toy soldiers.. this should be the name of the show… so funny! Just my opinion….. this whole crew are just lucky to have HAD a show. Now they don’t and with all the bad news about this group i doubt they will have another shot at a show.

77. Jacky said,

on June 10th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

This has got to be a money thing. Did Dog and Beth make most of the money. How much did leland and duane lee make? Anyone know if the reported $200,000.00 an episode go to Dog and Beth ? Then they paid the others a salary? Tis split has got to do with money. Anyone know the salary figures on who made what?

78. Matt R said,

on June 12th, 2012 at 3:08 am

Beth absolutely needs to go! For gods sake I wish shed cover herself up and start dressing according to her body type and age. The pink claws look like talons and she wobbles from everywhere like jelly, its revolting.
    She tears through people swearing at them saying they’re s--m lowlifes putting everybody else down then turns around and prays to JC!! What a hypocrite!!! She really loves being on camera, problem is the camera doesn’t love her!!!

79. Real Bounty Hunter said,

on June 12th, 2012 at 2:57 pm

I actually like the way she looks. Figure that! However , maybe the Dog does not know how to direct her in the series. Maybe she wants it to be called the Beth Show. I would gladly take Beth on a real bounty hunt if she wishes. Let me know Beth you little sexy thing.

80. Jimmy said,

on June 12th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I want to know if Beth and Dog can afford yje Portlock Home after the cancelled show.

81. Cat said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 6:07 am

I wish for Duane Lee and Leland the best of everything…I have watched the show for a long as its been on and I have watched the family fall..I am somewhat disappointed at times over the way the things they say to their own children are ..I think its great that both Duane Lee and Leland are strong independent men who can continue you with their lives and professions..I would love to meet them both and Duane Lee..my family also resides in FL..would love to privately have our families meet..I know that privacy is a huge factor..Wishing the best for Lyssa and her girls as well.

82. Cat said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 6:10 am

Let me correct the sentence in the above writing that seems to not make sense..I am at times somewhat disappointed in the way that Dog and Beth talk to their own children..sometimes they seem to show the ones they chase more respect then when talking to their own family members.

83. Kaylei said,

on June 25th, 2012 at 8:29 am

I’m going to miss them they were the life of the party Leland was so funny and Duane Lee was a crack up so it will be so different not seeing them on there wish them the best of luck!!

84. Gary Georgia said,

on June 26th, 2012 at 10:08 am

Sad to see the show canceled. I liked them all and Baby Lyssa is a sweet young girl. Hope the family can get over their differences and reunite.

85. Allison said,

on June 29th, 2012 at 8:33 pm

I agree with Gary Georgia. I, too, am sad. I think Beth should stay, no matter what everyone else thinks, I have MY opinion. I will still watch the show, sad about the brothers leaving. I wish the Dog family good luck in this dog fight.

86. Anna Bertie said,

on June 29th, 2012 at 8:39 pm

I am so sad about this. I think it was right that Duane Lee was fired, since he never had the expression “Hey I love bounties” on him. To me he never seemed to enjoy his job. “Allison” is actually kind of replacing Duane Lee I think. Good luck Chapmans!

87. Little Dude said,

on June 29th, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Sorry about you-know-whos leaving. It’s sad to viewers, and to the Dog family. Regards,
    Little Dude
    PS I am a dog too!

88. Alloy, aka Pencils said,

on June 29th, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Aye Aye Aye No Need to need to cry. we’ve got the sun and the sun is in the sky! is what i quote.

89. Kate said,

on July 1st, 2012 at 3:48 am

I also watched Dog the Bounty Hunter,and to be honest i dont know why beth is in it at all she does nothing but mouth out of her she should be in the office doing paperwork dont know why she goes out with them on a bounty as she does absolutely nothing but stands around and shoots her mouth off Dog shud look after Lealand and Duane as they are the show and the future they do most of the work beth needs to take a step back and realise how stupid she looks going out on a bounty hunt dresses like that she is no asset to the show and only causes trouble.Good luck to Lealand an Duane.And Dog you should practice what you preach.

90. Mark said,

on July 6th, 2012 at 9:52 am

the way i see it, Dog needs to grow some hair on his peaches and not let Beth break his balls all the time.

91. marci said,

on July 10th, 2012 at 10:54 am

Okay, I have read all of your comments and would like you to consider this: Here we have a family that has become very successful while each and everyone of the members has their own unique talents that have made this possible.
    Everyone seems to think that Beth is responsible for causing all kinds of trouble. However, you really need to consider her talents, and they are quite strong, to say the least. Have you considered how many “hats” this woman wears just to ensure that their lifestyle remains at the level they have chosen.
    While at times Beth comes off harsh, if you pay attention, you will see that she is the one that keeps the business organized and this is absolutely required for this family to maintain their chosen lifestyle.
    Often times I see Dog believing everything he hears. I believe he sees too much good in people. I’m not at all saying this is a bad trait. But, from a business aspect it is a dangerous thing to do. Beth is the one that recognizes the transparency presented by these fugitives and brings the facts to the forefront.
    Remember, this is a functioning business portrayed on t.v..
    As far as their family life goes, bud out it’s nobody’s business but theirs. If you can’t do better than taking cheap shots at Beth and her appearance you should keep your mouth shut. Unless you’re ready to publish yourself and leave judgement to the public….which by the way, good luck with that!

92. tanya campos said,

on July 18th, 2012 at 3:35 pm

you know i read everyones comments. I didnt like Beth at first but she grew on me and i really dont believe shes all bad it doesnt matter how she dresses or what kind of shoes she wears thats not what i get out of the program. people seem to be judgeing the program all on Beth but to me thats not what we should be seeing. From my own feelings i believe the program has helped me through some very dark times. I didnt even really watch the show til my son was murdered in 2005 and i only started watching because it was one of my sons favorite shows. and you know what everyone on that show has helped me i used to imagine what if they had been around to help me understand my own life with my son and i just fell in love with them all. But for some reason Beth has been my lifeline i know shes bossy and probably hard to get along with but that just seems to be Beth and i love it because she dont take cr--p from anyone i wish i could have been that way before i lost my boy maybe i could have saved him you go beth you will never know what all of you have done for me. AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING ME TOGETHER. Also please keep your family together the show means nothing without family just work on yourselves now you will be missed so much but now its time for family. I will always hold you all high in my thoughts and prayers. Maybe oneday god will let us meet. I LOVE YOU GUYS

93. Lisa said,

on July 19th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

That’s why they’re off the air. Loosers! Someone said. “Tell Beth to “BUD OUT”! lmao! It’s * out. Fools!

94. Jim said,

on July 25th, 2012 at 5:30 am

What a bunch of MUTTS!! Seriously. “Dog” is the perfect name for him. He has like 12 kids(mutts). NONE of them look like HIM. NONE of them look like EACH OTHER. They are all bible banging, holier than thou, ex-criminals. When Dog finally dumps that Beth witch she will be in BIG trouble. The next guy will backhand her in that mouth of hers. It’s too bad we will never get to see the episode where a suspect is waiting for them with assault rifles. Good riddance!

95. Jim said,

on July 25th, 2012 at 5:46 am

“Baby” Lyssa. Marriage lasts less than 2 years and she gets arrested. Priceless!!! LoL

96. Lucky Dukey said,

on July 27th, 2012 at 5:09 am

Sometimes being so close to your family is not a good thing. Everyone needs their space. Good luck and may God bless.

97. libraicingqueen said,

on August 3rd, 2012 at 8:28 am

Do you people have lives? Seriously!?! How many of you want to be and stay with your family 24/7. They have been doing this for years, things change. Obviously you all are sad boring people to have to speculate their lives. They are human just like everyone else, and you only see pieces of their lives and who they are. Before you judge, remember this is suppose to be for entertainment! I believe if you remember DOG tells how he had been on the “wrong road” before, as has BETH. Their Children are still growing and learning, as are the CHAPMAN’S. Personally I like watching this guy and his family~ as well as other A&E shows, but I have no desire to judge~ If you don’t like watching it find another channel and shut up!

98. Sheila Demorrow said,

on August 3rd, 2012 at 9:25 am

This makes me feel sad. We have watched them over the years and they kind of became our family. Life does change and sadly we have to go with the changes. I wish nothing but the best for all of them. But I will miss them and pray they will work out there differences and maybe if were lucky they will do a special from time to time. Until then God Speed. Sheila from Texas

99. Joy Fullhardt said,

on August 15th, 2012 at 6:43 pm

I love and will miss Dog and his family. Thank goodness for repeats. Dog is amazing and Beth is an inspiration. God Bless and all the best to the entire family. Hang in there Dog! You’re doing God’s work! Thank you!

100. Nakoal said,

on August 19th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

you need to put dog the bounty hunter back on tv,bacouse they help all the time on tv and in real life, we need to see them on tv, people will not be happy tell we have them back, the hole world need them to help people, if we don’t have them the how do we have to look up to for good thing in life. I LOVE THE HOLE CHAPMAN FAIMLY.NEED THEM BACK .people need not to hate on Beth you hater wish you can be like her

101. Scott said,

on August 19th, 2012 at 7:12 pm

I think leland and Duane lee should both come back and all families have problems… I think Beth should be the one to go… Like really?… Going on bountys in high heels… Seriously?…

102. Makala said,

on August 23rd, 2012 at 12:20 pm

i miss duane lee and leland. they were the show. it was my birthday when duane lee said. if you want me fired fire me it was so heart breaking. i hope the best happens to them

103. michael anthony jones said,

on August 26th, 2012 at 4:30 am

i will miss the programme and i hope it comes back

104. cindy said,

on August 29th, 2012 at 8:24 am

i have been watching for a long time. now my nephew does. he is only 10, and has had a ROUGH life. not by his own choosing, of course, but by bad cjoices made by his parents. now it is up to us, his family, to teach him right. he loves this show. we watch it together and talk about life. please do whatever you need to. life and families torn apart are not Gods plan. mend and move on. even if it means moving in different directions.

105. Melani said,

on August 30th, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Cindy,

That was do true, beautiful & I totally agree!

106. melissa reynolds said,

on September 13th, 2012 at 5:45 am

I think before everyone judges beth and the dog to look at their ownself ie : get the plank out of you eye before you take the splinter out of someone elses… Bible says do not judge plain and simple cut n dry !!!

107. Gina said,

on September 17th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

I must agree with most of the posts, however, although I think Beth is beautiful, an an inspiration to women everywhere, she IS TOO MUCH of a control freak to the men, and the show. She should stay in the office and handle the paperwork, and let the men do the hunting, and the show. Just my opinion. I miss Youngblood too. Duane, Leland, Tim, and Dog (If Dog would without Beth) should start a NEW show.

108. bethany said,

on October 9th, 2012 at 8:40 am

to be honest i think they are all fantastic esspecaly leland and that people shouldent crittersise beth i know that people have there opinion and this is mine so yer

109. Terry said,

on October 9th, 2012 at 7:50 pm

I think BETH is a filthy big mouthed white trash.All she does is flap her BIG mouth.One of the reasons I liked the show was because they were so family oriented what a joke. Get rid of the trailer trash and Dog needs to grow some balls.All there preaching and big headed white trash has lost them the A&e show. However they are coming back on CMT in Jan.I won’t watchif she stays..Dogs loves hisself he needs to man up isn’t that what he tells eveybody they chase. Love you Leland and Duane Lee and I think your mom beats witch * she looks ellegant and I would be proud of her she loves her sons. Witch * needs to GO man up dog.

110. Alley Singer said,

on October 15th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

i want to think everyone for saying what you think about Leland, and Duane Lee Chapman about them leaving the show and the thanks goes out to these peope…. Vicky….. Linda….. Ashley…. Don…. Susan in huber….. Collen….. Terea….. Anonymous…. Jeff… Jill… Wendy…. Dawg…… Barbara Mahan…. Peggyanne…. Chico…. Harley…. Bobby…..Kelly… Heather… Pam….. Chasity…. Witchy….. Teri Borrego…. Amanda….. sue…. Jody….. Sam Phish…. Tristen…. Crash….. Anne Tinsley….. Justin… Linda S….. Angie…. Nancy…. Michaela….. Gigi…. Melissa…. Dressie….. Rockin Granny…. Vinniee….. Trish….. Diane…… Christine Hall…. Sharon…. Debi…. Marilyn….. History….. Denise…. Crystal….. Aimee…. Leah…. Disappointed….. Tamara… John…. Heather in n.s….. Susan in Texas…. SusieQ….. Maria Zamora…. BountyBob….. Lorraine…. diane Green…. Pebbles…. Lynda….. Shay…. Amerika…… Real Bounty Hunter…. Jacky…. Matt R….. Jimmy… Cat…. Kayler… Gary Georgia….. Allison… Anna Bertie…. Little Dude…. Alloy, AKA, Pencils….. Kate….. Mark…. Tanya Campos…. Lisa…… Jim… Lucky Duckey…. Librafingqueen….. Sheila Demorrow….. Joy Fullhardt…. Nakoal….. Scott….. Makala…. Michael Anthony Jones….. Cindy… Melani… melissa reynolds…. Gina….. Bethany and Terry… I hope that leland and duane lee come back to the show bc the show is nothing if they r there not on the show Dog the Bounty Hunter

111. maria said,

on December 14th, 2012 at 7:10 am

i watch dog the bounty hunter because of leland. i will not watch it anymore.

112. kelly said,

on December 14th, 2012 at 7:15 am

omfg i will never watch dog the bounty hunter if leland is not going to be there nope i will never watch it anymore.

113. sophie said,

on March 26th, 2013 at 2:47 am

all of the family are awesome why are you all so angry at Beth. i dont see what shes done wrong. yes i will miss Leland he was awesome! they all are. insted of putting bad comments on this put good ones, because i dont see the point in reading all the bad comments.

114. HJ said,

on March 31st, 2013 at 10:05 am

I shall miss the show, but agree with the wise words of others, that it has been on for years during which Leland and Duane Jr grew to be mature men. Duane in particular must now be 40 and there is a limit to the time even the closest family can retain the same relationships. At first Dog chased and caught, last couple of series it’s been a case of hollering “Leland…git ‘im!” Times change, people age, I wish all of them well, especially beth, who is a very smart cookie. She plays the tartily dressed bad girl well for a well brought up good Italian girl, she knows what it takes to keep her man, and does it for love. She is clearly the brains of the outfit. Baby Lyssa has also learned hard lessons and survived with integrity. good for her. Good luck to every and all of them for their separate successful futures.

115. Dallas Bowers said,

on April 1st, 2013 at 8:50 am

I will miss the show we still watch all of them. Please pray for this family to reunit. Yes they are going through a crisis, but we saw them together help others in crisis, that, what we all liked about them. So now lets pray that they can get fixed through the wisdom they already have and prayers. We Don’t need to fuel the fire by bad comments. Al of them contributes to the problem. Much needs to be forgiven. Lv to all of you Dallas & Family

116. Kale said,

on April 8th, 2013 at 1:45 am

Try visiting Dog & Beth downtown Honolulu find out how these folks truly are.. Arrogant,selfish,& wanna be socialites.. This program degrades Hawaii in many ways..sad.

117. Linda Richards said,

on April 13th, 2013 at 7:49 pm

i truly feel like the family is needing a vacation for a couple of weeks, away from the business, away with their kids and just go somewhere away from everyone and go camping without camera’s and people to be together. Seems like when this all happened Duane Lee separated from his wife and was going through this, Lissa was going through a divorce, and Leland was having a baby and a new family, and Dog and Beth is trying to keep everything else going and it just got to be to much. I don’t know if it will help now, to much time has happened away from it all. KEEP the phone calls going and Beth sometimes as a step mother you have to back out and let Dog work it out with his boys and daughter. You have kids at home that needs your attention, they are missing out too.

118. dc said,

on April 14th, 2013 at 7:21 pm

cant believe the elected a meth head to be on the bounty hunter board,,,if it wasn’t for beth, the kids would all be with dad,,,the new show shoud of been dog and lelnd, that fat as don’t or cant run,,,tonight all she did was show her ca oe,,,shes got to go

119. michelle said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 5:15 am

Seems funny that EVERY fugitive they find , beth talks to them and says same thing ” I’ve been where you are now ” so that mean beth has been a drug addicted prostituting, drug dealing woman beater ”
    Beth puts a whole new meaning to evil step mother . Whatever happens between dog and his sons , should be handled between them., she needs to back off .. beth claims to love all her children , why isn’t she raising any of them . She needs to stay home and be a mom . The show Is not and will never be the same .. Leland and Duane lee made that show what is/was , they were the runners , I have never seen in any show where dog or beth ran after a fugitive , even one episode baby lyssa tried to arrest. a guy on her own and ran after him .. bring the show back name it Dog and Sons bounty hunters , leave her majesty at home to raise her kids …

120. Missy said,

on April 17th, 2013 at 5:25 am

I’m not sure what’s going on these days. I know the show runs way after the filming. But I really wish like everyone the boys would come back to the show. Wow there are a lot of Beth haters out there. I’m not sure about her bein out on bounties but she has been there from the beginning and I think her dad helped all this get started. I think she does need to be there for the women captures to talk. She is a mom and can relate to the females a lot better. I am wondering If Leland is gone why he is on commercial for the new show? Well I have always been a dog fan and always will be. Can’t wait for the new show this Sunday. Best wishes to the family and I’m sure you know this but plz forgive if nothing else. Lots of love and best wishes.

121. kali said,

on April 18th, 2013 at 12:41 am

tried to watch dog and beth but with out tim and dogs sons its just not the same best wishes….

122. Bonnie said,

on April 21st, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Dear Dog and Beth.
    I truly hope your boys come back to the show, and your Family gets there things straighten out. God said the Family that Prays together Stays together so don’t you worry it will be ok. You are all in my Prayers. Bonnie

123. Linda terry said,

on April 25th, 2013 at 11:14 pm

I never watched the show after Tim left. I bet Beth had something to do with Tim leaving the show.. Beth is disgusting and I’m glad they will be off tv. Good riddance to trashy people.

124. sally said,

on April 26th, 2013 at 11:48 am

to dog and beth I love your show just give the boys time off for awild I think you guys are doing great job sometime family never get long to much but there greatboys to watch help the come to there the best wayyou can and the daughter to I hope some day you can bring the back later on but we just got to have faith that thing will work out for all of you and I dolike that end of the show went you guy pray and said amen to

125. Steven said,

on April 26th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Have watched the show for many seasons…of course all tv is “scripted” in some sense BUT oh my gosh get Beth’s nasty annoying self off the tv show and send her back to where she came from…NOWHERE. She is a joke and absolutly ruined a good show. Who on earth thought it would be a good idea to let her on the show?! If anything she should be the office janitor and clean or something…maybe she will learn hard work and not to mooch off of her husband & step-sons. If it wasn’t for Leland, Duane Lee, and Dog, Beth would be doing what she does best….EATING.

126. paula said,

on June 2nd, 2013 at 6:27 pm

ITS TV FOLKS edited to the fullest however GOD and cussing do not go together and A&E should have cleaned that up. ENJOYING the latest DOG & BETH on the hunt on CMT.

127. Fiona said,

on July 4th, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Seek first the kingdom of God, and lean not on you own understanding and all the these things shall be added unto you. God’s Kingdom is Love and forgiveness. Your faith in God and walking in His ways are more important than any TV show or job, reunite your family Duane and put God back in the centre. Seek His face first and you will succeed. When you leave this world bounty hunting will no longer exist but your family do. I’ve only heard about the family feud now a year later and I only pray all is reconciled and back on track. God bless you and your family Duane.

128. on August 13th, 2013 at 6:11 am

I’ve been watching Dog The Bounty Hunter for a couple of years now along with my grandchildren ranging from 2,3,6,9,and10. I’m kinda like everone else I watch the show because of Dog and his children. Beth I could do without! I tried to watch the new show but just can’t handle her, so I stay with the reruns. Please keep the show based around Dog and his children, much more intertaing. I’ love to see everyone go on a tour. If you come to Northern Ky I’ll be there!

Love Ya Dog!

129. Marlene from Ar said,

on August 23rd, 2013 at 11:58 pm

I think Beth needs to go the show is called Dog The Bounty Hunter, really, go away, Beth and bring Leland and Duane and Tim and Baby Lyssa back.

130. another fan said,

on September 21st, 2013 at 4:13 am

I so disagree with all the Beth bashing. How many times has Dog ask Beth to get on the phone, or take care of one thing or another. She is a working part of the bounty hunt, because he wants her there. Beth never pretended to be anyone other than she is. I wish people would quit bashing women for the sake of bashing them.
    As for Leland and Duane Lee, love them, but life changes, and they have gone their own way.
    I did not see the episode with this argument, but it has been said over and over, the paper work has to be complete.

131. another fan said,

on September 21st, 2013 at 4:23 am

When I said Dog ask Beth to do things, I mean outside the office. I don’t know these people personally so I can only go by what I see. I just hate the bashing of women becaise they have a voice. There is no reason for Beth to stay in the office. I think people like to think they can put someone like Beth in her place, but don’t realize she is in her place, beside her husband.

132. Renee Callahan said,

on February 7th, 2014 at 10:40 am

I have been reading these posts and most of you people are judgemental a$$holes. Beth Chapman is a good woman and clearly the luv of dogs life. Who cares what kind of shoes she wears, really. If you watch the show you should know that she contributes as much as anyone else on the show.
    Every family argues and I pray that in time this family mends their differences and at the end of the day just loves and supports each other no matter what choices they make in their lives. They are all smart and good looking so I’m sure whatever they decide to do they will be successful at it. As far as Beth goes, STOP JUDGING HER it just makes all of you sound jealous and petty and frankly says more about YOU than it does about Beth.
    To Beth, Dog, Leland, Duane Lee, Baby Lisa and Tim I wish each one of you all the best in life and I know from watching the show that there is much love in your family and I’m confident whatever your differences that as a family you will find a way to work it out. And for all the Beth Bashers out there I’ll bet that she is ultimately the one that brings the family back together. She is a good woman.
    Much love and luck to the Chapman family.
    I will be hoping to see you all back together and back on tv very soon. ??????

soccer en vivo score