LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Arnold Schwarzenegger is not dead. A fake Arnold Schwarzenegger death story surfacing today is confusing fans. The false death report surfaced Thursday evening as equally fake death stories about Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Akon, and Lupe Fiasco also swirled out of control tonight. The fake Arnold report is absurd, claiming that the actor is in Switzerland currently. Moments ago, Arnold told news that he is Columbus, Ohio for the 2012 Arnold Sports Festival.
And while the false snowboarding story claims that Arnold is dead, moments ago the actor said he is ready to live stream the festival featuring himself on stage. Arnold has yet to comment about the bizarre fake report.
Fake death reports took a new form tonight after trying to go after to a celebrity who is, not only alive, tweeting within the hour, but also even live streaming his own appearance on stage tonight. Arnold reminded news that from March 1-4, 2012 he is present at the 2012 Arnold Sports Festival.
Arnold within the half hour told news “I will also try to hit some fitness questions using #q4arnold when I have time, including onstage Sunday. So bring them on.” Perhaps the first question for Arnold is what he thinks about fake death reports about him tonight.
The website Global Associated has killed off Adam Sandler to Eddie Murphy in fake death reports about Zermatt. Tonight Global is falsely reporting Arnold is dead. The fake report reads “Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today – March 1, 2012″. Global claims that Arnold was “at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends”.
But thirty minutes ago, Arnold told news that he was “pumped up to be in Columbus for the 24th Arnold Sports Festival. I will be webcasting live throughout the weekend”. In a news statement, Arnold says that the “festival has expanded into the world’s largest multi-sport fitness weekend since its 1989 beginning as The Arnold Classic as a one-day professional men’s bodybuilding competition. ”
From David Guetta, to Lil Wayne, to even Hulk Hogan, celebrity fake death reports are swirling out of control tonight. Lil Wayne, since 2009, has been one of the most frequent victims of death reports.
In November 2008, Lil Wayne was falsely reported dead after someone took a news template and claimed the rapper had been shot. The fake report claimed that he had been shot six times. The same report was later used against UK artist Wiley. On December 6, 2009, another fake death report also surfaced about the rapper.
Tonight, Lil Wayne is set to perform for free at Hollywood and Highland, he told news moments ago. Wayne, Arnold, Gucci Mane, Akon, and Lupe Fiasco all very much alive Thursday.