AP Top 25 College Football Rankings Poll Results - Current Week Standings

Plus - College Football Playoff Top 25 Rankings - CFP Top 25 Football Standings - Bowl Games Schedule

EPL Table 2014 Results English Premier League | UEFA Chammpions League UCL | UEFA Europa League UEL

Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City | La Liga Table Real Madrid, Barcelona | Bundesliga Bayern Munich | Draw Results

Liga Mx Table America, Cruz Azul, Atlas | Copa MX Table 2014 | Mexico Futbol Partido Amisoto

Are Ben and Courtney Still Together – The Bachelor 2012 Breakup Revealed

Posted: February 16th, 2012 in Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson, The Bachelor by LALATE

Are Ben and Courtney Still Together - The Bachelor 2012 Breakup Revealed winner spoilers

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Are Ben and Courtney still together? Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik are no longer together, they have broken up, and their wedding is off, even though they are still “engaged”, claims The Bachelor 2012 spoilers this week. Courtney Robertson is the Bachelor 2012 winner, claim spoilers over the last few months. But a news report published this week claims that Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik are no longer still together, that they are engaged for the show, but that the two have broken up, and that Ben and Courtney are never, ever getting married.

The Bachelor 2012 spoilers have long claimed the winner this season is Courtney Robertson. Months ago, Reality Steve and Ryan Seacrest claimed Ben Flajnik picks Courtney Robertson in the finale. The same spoilers claimed they Ben and Courtney get engaged in the finale. Reality Steve months ago claimed that Ben proposes to Courtney with a diamond ring by Neil Lane provided by the show, and that Robertson accepted.

But that was back on November 16, 2011. The finale taped on November won’t air until March 2012. So what has happened between Courtney Robertson and Ben Flaknik ever since? The two are reportedly not allowed to be seen in public together, claim reports about that show’s contract. But Courtney Robertson has been seen walking Ben’s dog since November, claims Ryan Seacrest to news.

But Seacrest’s report several months ago is now being updated by a news report from Life and Style Magazine. The magazine claims that, while Robertson may not change her status with Ben from November until the episode airs in March, the two are allegedly broken up already.

Courtney Robertson, according to Life and Style Magazine, was interested in marrying Ben. But the magazine claims that Ben, since the finale engagement episode, hasn’t been acting like he is even engaged. The magazine claims that Ben has been meeting women since taping and telling them of his interest to meet up, once the finale airs.

Life and Style claims that as recently as February 2, 2012 Ben was allegedly acting like he was single. The magazine claims “The very next night, an onlooker saw Ben and his pals swigging tequila shots during a late dinner at Ofrenda in the West Village before heading to the Jane hotel, where Ben was caught flirting with multiple women.” A witness added “He definitely still seems to be acting like a bachelor”.

Courtney Robertson Modeling Pictures
Courtney Robertson Photo 1
Courtney Robertson Photo 2
Courtney Robertson Photo 3
Courtney Robertson Photo 4

In another news article, Life and Style claims that Courtney knows that Ben is allegedly “running around New York with other girls and not calling her”. As a result, Courtney, while still engaged with Ben, is ready to call of the engagement, promptly.

In fact, the magazine claims that Ben wants out of the engagement as well. “Ben started to feel like he got played” after the finale, claims the magazine.

Courtney Robertson Pictures Set 2
Courtney Robertson Photo 5
Courtney Robertson Photo 6
Courtney Robertson Photo 7
Courtney Robertson Photo 8

In recent weeks, viewers have been irate that Ben apparently has fallen for Courtney and his antics. But since taping has ended, Ben has realized that the women on the show allegedly weren’t as “they seemed”.

Viewers are unhappy that Ben has fallen for Courtney and even more irate with the notion that Courtney possibly wins this season. But how will viewers react to news that the two have broken up? That remains to be seen.

Courtney Robertson Pictures Set 3
Courtney Robertson Photo 9
Courtney Robertson Photo 10
Courtney Robertson Photo 11
Courtney Robertson Photo 12

One viewer recently wrote “I’m very disappointed with the fact that Ben continues to keep Courtney there after what has been brought to his attention regarding her true intentions. Not sure, if I will continue to watch the show after this week.”

Courtney Robertson Pictures Set 4
Courtney Robertson Photo 13
Courtney Robertson Photo 14
Courtney Robertson Photo 14
Courtney Robertson Photo 16

Another added “who wants to be around her anyway. I hope Ben reads these messages. I agree with all of you never to watch this show again”. One wrote “I used to love the series and was hoping that there was true love out there, but watching this bachelor, it is such a [shame] and I may not ever watch again, bad choice.”

Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson, The Bachelor

37 Responses to 'Are Ben and Courtney Still Together – The Bachelor 2012 Breakup Revealed'

1. joanne said,

on February 16th, 2012 at 9:56 am

I would not be surprised that to hear they are split up..she would have to show her true colors now, camera’s off!! lol..sad he picked the “plainest” looking one there!! i guess he figured he’d settle, and now look what it got him!! nothing! lol courtney must feel like an “a “now..hehehe! Her “winner, status, now reads “looser”…roflmao!! what a twit!!! let’s see them line up at her door now!! HAHAHA!! dumb dumb courtney!!

2. Vivi said,

on February 16th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

I definetly would not be watching the bachelor anymore since I know he selected Courtney she is such a b..

3. Julie said,

on February 17th, 2012 at 2:09 am

I was an avid fan but this season has turned me off completely to The Bachelor and the Bachelorette. Why do they keep recycling the losers?? Ben was so worried about the other girls’ agendas when he himself wasn’t there for the right reasons either. Waste of time.

4. Joy said,

on February 17th, 2012 at 11:17 am

I am going to tape the remainder of the show. If, by some miracle, I find he does NOT select Courtney, then I will go back and watch. If he selects her, I will make a face like Courtney does and hit the “delete” button. “Bye Courtney”. Disgusting! I wanted Ben to select Kacey B. She was geniune and I thought for sure she was the one for him!!

This is the last season I watch either show….

5. lil kim said,

on February 17th, 2012 at 11:31 am

I LIKE COURTNEY N BEN TOGETHER. IM HOPING ALL THIS IS A LIE…

6. Frankie said,

on February 18th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I echo everyone else’s sentiments. Used to love the Bachelor. I was excited about this season since I wanted Ben to win last season. I thought he was such a great guy. I was so disappointed to see him completely duped by his own superficial, * desires to hook up with a model. She’s not even pretty! Kacie B was always my favorite, but I’m actually glad that she made it out of there without Ben. She deserves so much more. I have no doubt she’ll meet a real man and live a happy life. As far as future Bachelor seasons…well, I think the show has revealed its own true colors. I’m disenchanted with it now. I’m done wasting my Monday nights.

7. Aili said,

on February 18th, 2012 at 8:21 pm

I have no idea how those women lived with Courtney. I’m 3,000 miles away and I want to get off my couch and smack her! If Ben chooses her after all the warnings, he DESERVES to be stuck with her. I can only imagine how great she’ll be for customer service at his vineyard! I was a Kacie B. fan. She was the real deal. I can’t believe Ben couldn’t see it … clearly thinking with “little Ben” !

8. Sara Vander Fliet said,

on February 19th, 2012 at 7:14 am

This is it for me. Courtney is the least of the choices. Was she the intended Joker in the deck?
    I thought highly of Ben in the beginning. I liked and even loved some of the women, especially as the group grew smaller. Ben needs some serious counseling if she was his choice. Who interviewed her for the show anyway? You (ABC) have shot a large hole in your “Bachelor Brand”. Who in their right mind would even enter into a conversation with Courtney? Should couldn’t pull away from the mirror long enough to respond.

9. Claudia said,

on February 19th, 2012 at 9:06 am

They said: “He was seen flirting with other women while he is engaged with Courtney and he is acting as still single”. That’s not very nice of him. Courtney did the right thing to dump him if he does those things to her. Why is everybody is saying good things about Ben and only bad things about Courtney? He is not even attractive… So ugly… She can have a guy like him in a minute.She is just a woman who has lots of pride and confidence and wants a guy who really treats her right. There is nothing wrong with it. Maybe she is mean to other girls or maybe she is just playing a role of a mean girl because producers told her so.. I dont know. Anyway, you go Courntey!! Other women should learn from you how to put guys in place if they dont treat you right. Im sure you will find a man who wont cheat on you and love you for who you are. You are too beautiful for an ungly monkey BEN.

10. Melinda said,

on February 19th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

I didn’t like Courtney the first time I saw her. It was clear she thought she was so much cuter than the rest of the girls. There are a few truely honest girls out there that would be a perfect fit for Ben. Courtney would be the last one for him. Why don’t the ones filming these shows tip off the Bachelor or Bachelorette of the phony ones. It is so clear to viewers, I know Chris is aware of it. It’s just not fare and never going to end in a honest marriage, Chris should know this. Things need to change because we are all sick of watching all this cut throat cr--p!

11. Beth said,

on February 19th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Nothing is more hilarious than these women claiming they will “never watch again”. I wish I had a dollar…The Bachelor is the best Train Wreck on television. Thats like saying “Okay theres a horrible car accident coming up, but I’m NOT going to look.” That’s such horsesh*t. Every one of you will be watching just like me, for what promises to be one of the BEST “After The Final Rose” episodes in history. Will Ben pull a Jason Meznick and do the old switcheroo? Throw Courtney back and feed her to Bentley for God’s sake. Lindzi (the spelling alone is a huge Red Flag) will probably take him back….but she needs to run for the hills because this guy is about as ready to get married as Peter Brady.

12. Polly said,

on February 19th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

i have always loved the bachlor and bachlorette but now i think it is horriable i hate courtny and i think she has something wrong in the head i mean casy b should win i have liked her from the very beginning ben is so stupid for not realizing that courtny is soo oooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo not the right for him!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

13. peggy said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 5:21 am

i hadnt watched it in awhile but decided to tune in again this season. big mistake, never have i been disgusted and decided that this show was made up for ratings and none of it was real. cant stand courtney and its clear ben was after what he could get and wasnt true and he got what he deserved with her. rest of ladies were too good for him. kudos to kaci b for not getting picked. us tennesseeans smarter than that.

14. Kendra said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Ben has a hard time picking the right girl maybe b/c he really isn’t looking for her or he needs more help. Assuming the latter, he needs a matchmaker. When he passed up the last 6 girls for Courtney, he showed he was not sincere or just plain blind. Emily had the best future with him as she learned from her mistake and apologized in front of everyone! That’s a characteristic worth a real relationship…he made her want to be a better person…and she was.

15. Cindy said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Isn’t anyone else tired of watching Courtney play with her straggly hair? Ben is such a schmuck. I think I’m done with this show. It all looks so staged now.

16. Cathe said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 9:02 pm

This is the first season Ive watched the Bachelor…I was caught up in the way the girls acted toward Ben, and Ben “seemed” genuine… I don’t know if he’s suppose to be -all, “I can see myself with…..” to every girl… But I really liked Kacie B, and said if she wasn’t his choice he’d be making a mistake.. I saw her leave tonight, and like her I’m like…”what the …. Happened?”….

17. Scout said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I’ve enjoyed past seasons of this show, but this year is awkward. the dates are awkward, the chit chat is boring, ben is not sincere and the ‘courtney scenario’ seems staged. the ending is predictable.

18. firemom said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 10:48 pm

O, quit your whining! Everyone quit being haters. Courtney is just acting exactly how she was told to act and its working out for her, apparently! I kinda pour her, I like how shes a straight shooter and you can always know where she stands. She is perfect for Ben. He likes her so much bc she plays hard to et and i think she knows exactly what shes doing! So get over it and don’t be so dramatic. It’s all about what’s gonna give these network the best ratings! Bottom line! It’s not about real, true love! Sorry. :(

19. PPM said,

on February 21st, 2012 at 12:15 am

First, Courtney is extremely insecured and insincere. Her past behavior on the show towards other people (rude, childish, petty, etc) is a huge predictor of future behavior. In addition, she seems to have something mentally wrong with her. I feel like I am watching a 5 year old in an adult body. If she hadn’t been so mean to, others on the show, I would feel sorry for her. Also her mannerisms are bizarre and irritating at best. What does she keep doing with her mouth-yikes! In addition, how many bad relationships with men has she had and she is only 28 years old? Huge red flag!! Obviously, Ben either has extremely poor judgement or he isn’t looking for love (or looks, brains, or personality either!). Really Ben, you can find lust anywhere. However, you could have had both if you would have had love, attraction and so much more had you picked a decent human being.

20. imafan29 said,

on February 21st, 2012 at 9:52 am

What…You won’t watch the show because of who ben picked….cmon people it’s a show! You don’t always like characters or parts in a movie but it doesn’t mean you stop watching it? Life’s not a fairytale it’s reality and these people have to pretend to be in a fairytale for a show but they have to live real lives afterwards….things arn’t always how they seem and you can’t assume you would make different choices if you have never been in a setting such as this show.

21. kluc said,

on February 21st, 2012 at 12:20 pm

It is obvious that this is not the same show that we got with Ryan and Trista. Of course, not everyone can find true love, but at this point, we’d all be crazy to think The Bachelor isn’t playing us. The staging just keeps getting worse and worse. Come on ABC, just let love run it’s course. This is ridiculous.

22. CMW said,

on February 21st, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Wow Ben and ABC, do you really think your audience is so stupid that we can’t tell reality from staged “hollywood” scripting. Courtney is a total hollywood implant designed to get ratings. Well, I agree with all the above comments about not watching anymore. Guess you all “jumped the shark” on this program. It was good and pure back when you taped Trista and Ryan…why mess with a good thing. We are all hopless romantics hoping REAL people find REAL love…you never should have messed with the show…just ask your audience, then listen to them.

23. Julita said,

on February 21st, 2012 at 11:35 pm

What is Ben thinking? Courtney is so phony it’s pathetic. I can’t believe that he doesn’t see it. I guess all he’s thinking about is skinny dipping. I always wonder what the bachelor thinks after seeing the scenes where, like Courtney acts rude and assumes she’s better than everyone. He thinks she’s assertive when actually she’s needy. UGH! Courtney’s personality makes her UGLY!

24. cj said,

on February 22nd, 2012 at 2:02 am

I think Courtney was put on the show as an “actress” to add a bit of drama. Let’s face it, Ben is a little dull!…and apparently a little naive to fall for her. No surprise it doesn’t work out. I’m beginning to get annoyed by this show!

25. Kit said,

on February 22nd, 2012 at 7:51 pm

I am disturbed that Ben would put himself in the position of “skinny dipping” with Courtney as he is fully aware that the show is televised during prime time and kids are watching. This is my first time to watch and the last. It shows that trite manipulating women win. Something I don’t want my 14 yr old daughter to find attractive. I am disappointed inthe network for allowing these antics on TV……Courtney should have had the ax……not the girl that they had leave earlier. What a joke.

26. Sierra said,

on February 25th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Nobody knows these people and it is A SHOW! For crying outloud, do not watch the show if you do not like it! Who cares! I think that if Ben picks Courtney, that is his choice and NONE of the girls are perfect and that Kacie was no angel, she said some nasty things too. For the majority of people that have commented, you all sound worse than Courtney ever appeared on TV! WOW

27. Jenny said,

on February 27th, 2012 at 6:50 pm

I happen to like Courtney. Why is everyone saying rude things about HER when this article CLEARLY stated that BEN is the one being dishonest NOT her. It is Ben’s choice and you guys ‘ blackmailing’ the show saying that you will not watch it if he picks courtney is SICK! It dicusts me. You all think courtney is so bad but has she BLACKMAILED anyone like you guys are doing, NO she is not. BTW so what if she talks bad about the girls (I bet AT LEAST half of that stuff is edited) the show is about finding LOVE not DRAMA so what i normally do is block all that stuff out and just focus on what is happening with that girl and Ben and for that I like courtney.Plus she is not the only one who has said bad stuff imagine how she feels everyone is saying bad things about her when it was Ben who turned out bad not her.

28. jean said,

on February 27th, 2012 at 8:36 pm

why is it we always pick people that do not love us back., this cycle continues over and over, and we are to blind to see people for who they really are, ignore warnings from people, and truely ignore are own gut feelings, how many times did he say he didnt like that she wouldnt answer his questions during the show….. but its not just him., most of us have all been down this road, why do we ignore our own instincts, or ignore people warning us, or sometimes never realize if it looks that good maybe we should wonder why., nothing is THAT easy!!!! sad …

29. Jennifer said,

on February 27th, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Well, the only thing I really have to say is, couldn’t we all truly see this coming from day 1? I am not a regular bachelor viewer, however, tuned in this season due to lack of anything else interesting to watch on TV. I have disliked Courtney from day 1. I have seen my fair share of manipulative women over the years and she isn’t even that good at it. So who’s truly the fool? Ben for choosing her? Us for watching her week after week? All of the other girls for actually wanting Ben’s love? I know one thing, Courtney is not the fool. As much as we all may hate her, she has done exactly what she set out to do….get noticed. She has made a name for herself by being the villain and we have all assisted her by our taking note. The farther she made it, the more notice she gained and the farther she could push her career. Maybe it isn’t the way most people seek recognition, however, it did put her on the map, at least for her 15 minutes, until the next season airs. That aside, true love is real. I see it every day in my life when I look into the eyes of my adoring husband. For those of you searching for it on this type of medium, you will always stand disappointed. True love isn’t made in 6 months, between 1 man/woman and 16 other men/women fighting for the one. It happens on it’s own, every day. If you want to believe, go find a real place to look and stop searching where you’ll never find it. If Ben and Courtney break up, I hope no other woman that appeared on that show is foolish enough to take him back. All of them, with the exception of Courtney, deserve far better than anything Ben has to offer.

30. Jay said,

on February 27th, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Did you all read that those fake vows Courtney read to Ben last episode were “borrowed” from the last episode of “* and the City”? I find that deserving for the both of them.

31. BeBe said,

on February 28th, 2012 at 10:04 am

They belong together. She is a tr mp and he is an idiot. All the other girls are lucky to have been sent home. All he wants is a nasty ho ker. She doesn’t have the brains to be anything else. He is so much of a mama’s boy he wouldn’t know what to do with a wife. God help any children either of them have. They would be terrible parents. Hopefully, after having s x with everybody the got something that makes them sterile.

32. Shelly said,

on February 28th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Why can’t anyone see that the network WANTS everyone to hate Courtney? They edited the show so we can all see horrible things she did and said! They could have edited the show completely different, and made us love Courtney by showing only fluffy things she did and said, and hateful comments Kacie made, which I’m sure anything can be edited to look like anything. The network choose how to spin the show, who the villian will be, who the sweet girl will be that you want to win, and then you get all emotionally involved, and just look at how all of you comment and how wrapped up in it you are. Say you won’t watch ever again, but they’re betting you will BECAUSE of them making you hate Courtney!

33. Brenda said,

on February 28th, 2012 at 10:42 pm

I believe that Ben and Courtney should live happily, er miserably ever after! They deserve each other. I will probably one of the ones that will watch it again next season. ABC should look into having a redneck version on the Bachelor. Now that would be a show to watch! The season with Jake and Vienna….same thing. This season was just as predictable. See ya next season and we will see who the villain is then!

34. Summer said,

on March 3rd, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Ben & Courtney r both LOSERS!!!!!! Both make me sick & they BOTH can keep each other. He had so many good other nice woman he could’ve picked from, but instead he decides to choose the WORSE one EVER!!!!! What an A… I’m totally OVER this show REALLY!!! He doesn’t deserve anyone good. He’s TRAAAAASH & SHE IS 2! Uggggh I’m so PISSED OFF w/ this SHOW!!!

35. Sally jo said,

on March 6th, 2012 at 3:30 pm

This is a show!. I really like Courtney and I truly hope that Ben and her have a happy relationship. They have always been the happiest when they were together through the show. I wish them the best. Everyone else and their opinions just do not matter.

36. Leave them alone! said,

on March 12th, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Why can’t everyone just leave the couple alone so that they have a chance to work things out. Courtney is a very sweet person but she could not handle the pressures of living with all of those women. Unfortunately, they only showed Courtney acting out but many of the other women also said very hurtful and obnoxious things. It seems like they saw the attraction between the two early on and were completely jealous of her. The media and everyone else should leave the couple alone and if anything wish them the best!!! They deserve the best and as the person above said…none of our opinions matter!!! Give them a break!!!

37. simplykay said,

on July 30th, 2012 at 11:01 am

For the people defending Courtney, you are wasting your time- because the people who hates her doesn’t hate her because she’s mean, they just hate her because they lost- plain & simple! (Kacie B did not win- that was the whole issue). All the ladies on that show was mean! (there was a lady called Blakely on that show- did anyone talk about how mean she was- well no, because she was no threat- go figure) im glad Courtney was not nice, because nice means dumb these days!!!

2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014