EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Liga MX Table, International Champions Cup, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

Football Live Score Results - NFL, College Football

NFL Football Live Score Results | NCAA College Football Score Rankings, Results

Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Sentencing Date - The 39 Count Indictment, Deportation, Prison and More

Teresa Giudice Sentencing Date: Are Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Going to Prison? The latest news update on Joe Giudice.

Shannon Beador Divorce - Do David and Shannon Beador Divorce

The latest on the Shannon Beador divorce storyline

Sandra Rinomato Buy Herself Heads to HGTV

Posted: January 22nd, 2012 in Sandra Rinomato by LALATE

Sandra Rinomato Buy Herself Heads to HGTV

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Sandra Rinomato is going Buy Herself, literally. The Sandra Rinomato departure from Property Virgins has not been received well by U.S. TV viewers. But Sandra Rinomato’s Buy Herself, her new 2012 series, will debut to Canadian viewers in March, she recently told news. Moreover, Sandra Rinomato reveals to fans that she is hoping to get an early 2012 rollout for HGTV U.S. viewers as well.

Rinomato on Property Virgins has made news for ten years and one hundred thirty episodes. But recently, Sandra and HGTV shocked U.S. viewers were her announced departure from one of the most enduring home purchasing shows ever to air on U.S. basic cable. For many, Rinomato remains one of the best reality tv personalities, ever.

Last week, HGTV launched a new $25,000 contest with Sandra. But in the news announcement, they continue to list her as the current host of Property Virgin, even though she has now departed the show.

But while Property Virgins has returned to HGTV this January with a new personality, Sandra assures fans she will be back with new episodes of Buy Herself this spring.

“Hey guys, I appreciate all the love you are showing me! Wow, it’s really overwhelming! I am talking with HGTV US to get on the air soon, so no worries, it’s all good.” She added “It was just time for me to move on and I’m really happy to be part of Buy Herself. Good things are happening.”

Sandra tells news that the Canadian debut date will be March 2012 on HTV Canada. She adds “I hope that the show will get picked up for the US territory as well, since I have such devoted fans”.

Rinomato has yet to guess the sale price on each episode. But in a few weeks, Sandra will be able to tell viewers to go right in and have a look and see what they think.

Sandra Rinomato

10 Responses to 'Sandra Rinomato Buy Herself Heads to HGTV'

1. grannykk said,

on January 23rd, 2012 at 8:20 pm

HGTV Please pick up Sandra’s Buy Herself program. We miss her SO MUCH!

2. on January 24th, 2012 at 8:05 pm

I am very upset because Sandra Rinomato is no longer on Property Virgins. She did an excellent job and she was very enjoyable. Great lady. Will miss her very much.

3. Pam Curchin said,

on January 25th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that HGTV will pick up Buy Herself. They’d be crazy not too with all of Sandra’s US fans!!

4. TFields said,

on January 29th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Please pick up “Buy Herself”. I love Sandra, she has really informed me ( and our nation) about the home buying process. She is so patient and kind,..I wish that she could be my realtor !! peacock

5. debbie clarin said,

on February 3rd, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I thought I was the only one looking for Sandra
    She made the show and no offense but the new lady just doesn’t have what it takes

I realize it is hard to follow someone that has been the highlight of a show for so long and I wish (because I really like the show) that I could follow the new lady but I just can’t
    I will watch re-runs until you pick up Sandra’s new show Thank you

6. Kriatyn said,

on February 6th, 2012 at 6:08 pm

My Mom and I love watching your show since the begining. You are real. You make the picky ones see reality…HA! Trying to give the new girl a chance but miss you lot’s. Not the same with out you.
    Hope to see the new show real soon…..

Kristyn

7. Linda said,

on February 16th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Love Sandra – Not the same without her – can’t wait for her new show – Linda

8. Lise Arnold said,

on March 27th, 2012 at 8:34 am

I’m surely her greatest Canadian fan (live in Quebec
    City) as I’ve been watching Sandra’s show since its
    beginning, We’re now March 28th and I’ve yet to
    see her now show. WHEN WILL IT AIR???

Lise

9. Cindy Scott said,

on April 4th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

HGTV Please pick up Sandra’s new Show Buy Herself.. I am watching reruns of Property Virgins and still enjoy watching them.. not to call the new host down, but she just doesn’t have the same caring personality Sandra does… I know it is difficult to try and replace someone, thing is she can’t replace Sandra.. so pick up the new show please so all her fans can enjoy watching her again.. Until then hugs and much success Sandra. Cindy, Victoria. B.C.

10. on May 27th, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Please bring Sandra Rominata’s show back! I have my recorder set in case I am not home when she might be on! She is the best realtor on the your program! I hope she returns!!!