Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart RHOA Fight 2014 Reunion - Porsha Stewart Arrest Warrant 2014 - Mugshot Photos

Porsha Stewart Arrested | Apollo Nida Fraud Case | Kenya Moore's African Prince Boyfriend| Apollo and Phaedra Parks Deny Divorce

EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Champions League Results 2014, Europa Leauge Results 2014, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

American Idol 2014 Results Tonight, Eliminations - Who was Eliminated on American Idol Tonight April 17?

Dexter Roberts Eliminated | American Idol Results 2014 Elimination Tonight April 17, 2014

Todd Chrisley | Chrisley and Company Department Store Atlanta | Kyle Chrisley Baby Mama

What Does Todd Chrisley Do for a Living, Net Worth, Where He Made His Money | Chrisley Knows Best Star's Bankruptcy

“Property Virgins” Shocker: What Happened to Sandra Rinomato?

Posted: January 17th, 2012 in Sandra Rinomato by LALATE

Property Virgins Shocker: What Happened to Sandra Rinomato

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – What happened to Sandra on “Property Virgins”? What did HGTV do with Sandra from Property Virgins? When Property Virgins returns tonight, two episodes will air. At 9 pm, a repeat featuring Sandra Rinomato will air. For years, Sandra has been the face of the hit reality show. In fact, many contend Sandra has been one the best HGTV hosts in the home-shopping format.

But when Property Virgins returns with a new episode thirty minutes later, Sandra will be gone. In her place is Egypt Sherrod. It’s enough to cause viewers to shout “make it right Mike”. But even Mike Holmes can’t fix the programming inspection dilemma tonight.

In recent weeks, HGTV has been premiering the return of its long-loved reality show Property Virgins, but indicating to news that it has a new host. HGTV has yet to detail extensively when they opted go with a new host for this season. Even more ironic, tonight’s episode “As Luck Would Have It” appears on HGTV’s webpage with a picture of Sandra and a description about Egypt.

In January, Sandra told news what happened. “Thank you to all of my wonderful fans, who take the time to write such kind things on facebook, twitter and e-mail. After 130 episodes and 10 seasons, I have chosen to give up Property Virgins in favor of my new show called Buy Herself. We are currently in production for HGTV Canada and are scheduled to premier in March 2012. I hope that the show will get picked up for the US territory as well, since I have such devoted fans!”

Yes, Sandra is not returning to Property Virgins but hopes to be back on TV this spring. “I am really excited about the new show as it delves into the very change that is happening around us. For the first time in history, a significant number of women are buying real estate on their own, taking charge of their financial situations, whether they have delayed marriage, decided not to marry, or belong to the stat that says 41% of marriages end in divorce. Women buying real estate is not a fad, it’s history in the making and I am very proud to be a part of it on TV.”

Sandra tells news that the show will be her best ever. “The show is filled with fun and drama, and will entertain and inform. I can’t wait for you all to see it! Thanks for your loyalty and all of your incredible comments today and always! Love to you all, Sandra.”

Sandra Rinomato

48 Responses to '“Property Virgins” Shocker: What Happened to Sandra Rinomato?'

1. Carla Staggs said,

on January 21st, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Without Sandra Rinomato.., I will not be watching Property Virgins.

2. Nancy Byrne said,

on January 21st, 2012 at 9:07 pm

How can you replace platinum with tin!! Won’t be watching this show anymore either – just Sandra’s re-runs!! Don’t like that new broad at all!!!! SICK!!!

3. Linda said,

on January 24th, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Loved Sandra – look forward to her new show, won’t be watching the Property Virgins – doesn’t have the same appeal

4. Kim said,

on January 25th, 2012 at 11:53 am

Since I now know it was Sandra’s decision to leave Property Virgins, I will give the new hostess a chance. After all, I did grow to love Paige after she replaced Alex on Trading Spaces and Tava after Stacey on Clean Sweep. I do so miss Suzanne Whang on House Hunters and the ever crazy Niecy Nash on Clean House though. I will be watching for Sandra’s new show. I hope that it gets picked up here in the USA.

5. Faith said,

on January 26th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

The new host of Property Virgins isn’t cutting it. She can’t hold a candle to Sandra Rinamoto. What a class act Sandra was. This new chick has no chemistry whatsoever, either with buyers or the audience. Whoever is in charge needs to offer Sandra whatever it takes to get her back to Property Virgins.

6. Teresa said,

on January 28th, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I LOVE Sandra as well and DO NOT like Egypt!! I will take Property Virgins off my ‘record’ list. This has been my favorite show for a long time and no one can replace Sandra on Property Virgins. Hopefully her new show will be imported to the U.S.

7. Dalton said,

on January 29th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

THANK GOD! One of the absolute worst realtors out there in terms of simply pushing her clients into homes they could not afford nor features they wanted or needed. Good Riddance…

8. John said,

on January 29th, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I tried to watch the new Property Virgins few times but I just can’t connect with this new host. I don’t know how much more would I spend watching this new Property Virgins to re-connect with the show. For now, I’m just watching more of the re-runs.

9. Pamela said,

on January 29th, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Property Virgins is just not the same without Sandra….I won’t be watching…Sorry HGTV…..

10. Linda said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 3:13 pm

I hate property virgins since Sandra left. The new host cuts in a lot don’t like her voice either

11. Karen Proff said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I will not longer watch Property Virgins, because Sandra was “Property Virgins”. I am a U.S. resident and I pray that her new show will be shown here as well. You go Sandra!

12. Karen said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Sandra was “Property Virgins.” Since she is gone I won’t watch the show except for reruns with Sandra. I am excited she will have a new show. I hope it will be shown here in the U.S., otherwise I won’t get to view her show. You go Sandra!

13. kathy hefner said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

so sorry sandra will not be hosting property virgins. she has been one of my favorites on hgtv and she will certainly be missed. hope her new show will be picked up hgtv for US viewers.

14. BELINDA said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 10:59 am

I’ve watched Sandra for years, she knows her stuff. The clients always listen to her advice, and she makes their dream home possible. I think the show won’t be the same. What is it will the networks, they always want to change things, don’t forget sometimes changes can cause you to loose viewers. It won’t be the same without Sandra, therefore I will watch something else.

15. Ed said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 7:42 pm

I’m so sad!!!!! I love the show with Sandra (no hating Egypt) but it’s just not the same. I love everything from her outfits to cheery smile. So sad to see you go, just come home Sandra! We all love and miss you BEAUTIFUL! 8(

16. Max said,

on February 1st, 2012 at 5:51 pm

I think you should give the new host a chance! I feel bad because this is new for her especialy when you replaced someone.

17. Rose said,

on February 4th, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I loved watching Sandra, but will certainly give Egypt a chance. I do look forward to Sandra’s new show and hope that it will air in the US soon.

18. Debbie said,

on February 7th, 2012 at 10:56 pm

I am sure that Egypt is great, but her TV personality on this show is way below par.

If this decision was an upgrade for viewers I could see the change…but it did not go the right direction. It is like watching a bad actress. SHe is just not good.

Sorry Sandra left this show!

19. Stacey said,

on February 10th, 2012 at 10:35 am

I will miss Sandra Rinomato, but like most professionals she had the desire to move on and up. I wish her the best of luck. I like the concept of her new show and hope that it gets picked up here.

As far as Egypt, I will give her a chance. I am very confused about the complaints about her. She is a top radio personality in NYC on WBLS. She is currently out on maternity leave. She has appeared on other shows before. I am not sure if she has a real estate background at all. She has always been on the radio.

I look forward to her spin on the show. I think we should give her a chance, she may turn out better than we think. Let’s grow up folks, if Sandra can try something new so can we. Go Egypt.

20. Marsha Robinson said,

on February 22nd, 2012 at 12:49 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING SANDRA BACK!!! I will not be watching the new show. You made a big mistake!!!

21. Doug said,

on February 28th, 2012 at 10:59 pm

I realize I’m a little late to the party, but I just googled “what happened to sandra rinomato” after turning on Property Virgins and seeing the sadly subpar Egypt Sherrod. I understand that Sandra wanted to move on and she is sorely missed. What I don’t understand is why Egypt was chosen to replace her. She seems scripted and wooden, and it’s pretty obvious that she doesn’t have the depth of real estate experience that Sandra has. If Sandra won’t come back (and I doubt she will), could HGTV at least offer us a better replacement? The show is unwatchable, and I miss it terribly!

22. Laney said,

on February 29th, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Oh Sandra…I MISS YOU!!! I have tried to give the new host a chance and I know it is not fair to compare but it is just not working out HGTV!!! If the show has even a chance of surviving you must find a host that has a personality at least simular to Sandra’s. I am so dissapointed in the new host and find it hard to believe that this is the best you all could find.

23. realty reality-m.m. said,

on March 7th, 2012 at 1:46 am

i think Egypt is trying her best, unfortunately viewers know and love Sandra r. Sandra is straightforward and sounds more like a realtor than egypt. sometimes in real estate talking the talk is what its all about, so ill base my opinion on that. they should have let sandra continue out the season/show to its conclusion and given her a proper farewell, and gave Egypt her own platform on a totally new show just like all the other great hosts/shows on HGTV. bad decision HGTV, you are leaving some viewers to hate on Egypt when she was simply put in a no-win situation, anyone could have replaced sandra and been met with anger. again bad decision making.

24. Denise said,

on March 7th, 2012 at 1:47 pm

The new host is terrible. I miss Sandra

25. Susan said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Do not care for new host, sure she is nice a person but I just want Sandra back!

26. dman said,

on March 29th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Sandra will be missed on Property Virgins however, I think that Egypt needs to be given a chance. We know and love Sandra as the host and feel she is irreplaceable. Give it a good try Egypt.

27. anona said,

on March 30th, 2012 at 7:42 am

Sandra was the show. Property Virgins was like the comfort food of tv. Without Sandra as the host it will just be another show. It is not the new host’s fault though. It is just that Sandra was more of the show than the actual show itself. I don’t think the new episodes will have the same appeal to audiences. HGTV probably should have just ended the show on an high note rather than try and re-do it.

28. Leslie said,

on April 3rd, 2012 at 10:57 pm

I really liked Sandra and will definitely be watching the new show. I live in Canada so it will be here… Dalton isn’t it funny that your the only one with a negative comment about Sandra..I think you are mistaken… Go Sandra Go

29. Carla said,

on April 7th, 2012 at 8:41 am

Very sad to hear that Sandra has left Property Virgins.
    I really liked her as a host and can’t imagine someone else in her place. I look forward to watching her new show.

30. Cooper said,

on April 8th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

WHAT MORONS at HGTV let this awesome lasy go!? Bye bye PV you lost are entier household of four. Sandra rocked and whomever was responsible for her departure should be fired.

31. Lloyd said,

on April 11th, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Egypt Sherrod is loud, she brings nothing to the show. Please bring back Sandra. Thank you.

32. Katy said,

on April 18th, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I’m currently watching an episode with Egypt and she horrible at hosting. She emulates all the bad real estate agents out there….Her “I don’t really care about client needs” attitude comes through on each and every episode. I won’t be watching Property Virgins anymore… I’m following Sandra on her new show “Buy Herself”. See ya Property Virgins! Adios!

33. carolyn griffen said,

on April 30th, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Sorry to see Sandra go, but happy for her on her new venture. However, HGTV needs to replace Egypt because the come across as arrogant.

34. chris said,

on May 16th, 2012 at 10:52 am

Thank goodness Sandra is gone! One of the worst agents i have ever seen. She’s pushy, condescending and works more for the seller than her client. How is it possible that every house that she sells is “under competition”, “has multiple offers”???? Then she suggests to the buyers to “put in an offer ABOVE asking price”!!! In the market of the last 3-4 years no one should ever even pay asking price. She’s a fraud and what she does should be illegal, good riddance!!!

35. Star said,

on May 20th, 2012 at 6:24 am

I miss Sandra and wish her well in her new show. However I like Egypt! People get over it! What I didn’t like about Sandra was that she used to try to get people into something they didn’t want with her opinion. I guess that’s what a real estate agent is suppose to do. I’m giving Egypt a chance and I wish her the best of luck!

36. Suzanne Harrell said,

on June 3rd, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Sandra Rinomato IS Property Virgins! I watched 10 minutes of the show with Egypt…don’t like her at all!!! Will not watch it anymore. I sure hope hope Sandra’s new show makes it to the US. I love her personality and expertise!!!!

37. olgaliza said,

on June 17th, 2012 at 11:20 am

Omg sandra please come back please

38. Debbie said,

on July 1st, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Sandra was the grit and backbone of Property Virgins, she will be missed by me very much. That is one lady that knew her stuff and had the persona to go with it. Very likable. I have tried to give Egypt a chance but she just doesn’t cut it. I just don’t think HGTV made the right choice. I hope the U.S picks up Sandra’s new show cause I will definitely be watching it. Sorry, Eygpt but Sandra has my vote.

39. Mary said,

on August 28th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

I am so happy Sandra is gone. I’ve been an HGTV fan for a long time, as well as other shows on HGTV (my absolute favorite channel). I live in one of the U.S. areas where she was finding a home for one of her clients. I know for a fact, they went to the most expensive areas, instead of going to a more affordable area. She would many times, take the potential buyer to a house that they didn’t say they wanted. Then she appeared to push them to purchase something, that they didn’t want. She definitely appeared to be more in the “sellers” corner then the buyer’s. There is NO way, I would want her to help me find a home. Try listening to your buyers and not your own desires, is what I would say when watching Sandra. I’ve only seen Egypt a few times, however, she’s new and she needs time to get comfortable with the show and it doesn’t help a person to become comfortable, when you have so many people crying over Sandra. Sandra made her choice to go, so please people, think about how you felt when you started a new job and you would hear how much the people at company missed your predecessor. DO YOUR THING EGYPT, take your time, relax enjoy your new baby and soon, you will shine. All the best to you. Go luck to you as well Sandra on your new show.

40. Jean said,

on September 5th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Glad Sandra is gone she tried to push clients into homes she wouldn’t buy nor live in!

41. Spencer said,

on September 9th, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Hey Sandra, good luck to you on your new show. It’s not the same without you on Property Virgins, but I am going to give Egypt a shot . Hopefully HGTV will pick up your new show. Would really like to see you hosting again.

42. barbara guidotti said,

on September 11th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

This is terrible news. I will no longer watch “Property Virgins” while I understand Sandra’s wish to persue a new show, Egypt is a huge mistake to replace her. No personality at all!

43. Sandrawasamoron said,

on January 14th, 2013 at 11:41 am

Thank God. Mindless idiot bullying ignorant people into buying property on the belief renovation was simple. She should be arrested.

44. Lily said,

on April 9th, 2013 at 5:55 pm

I find Egypt to be an excellent host as She’s not as pushy as Sandra was ..no one like to be pressured and there were many times Sandra made folks uncomfortable .and it was obvious shes only out to make her profit off the sale of a home or condo making people feel they need to pay over and above the price of the house

45. SHY said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Give Egypt a chance all you sound like a bunch of 4 year olds. grow up. why so much hate? I will continue watching the show, i like the concept thats the whole point not just the host.

46. loreal said,

on August 5th, 2013 at 10:53 pm

I love Egypt. Looking forward to watching the new season, nice to renew things every now and again. you guys watch sandras new show and just shutup

47. Cagey said,

on September 19th, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I liked Sandra, and I like Egypt!

48. Hope Mitchell said,

on January 19th, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Love Egypt …hate Sandra so glad she is gone..