Darren Wilson Ferguson Police Officer | Michael Brown | Dorian Johnson | & the Convenience Store Videotape

Darren Wilson of St Louis, MO | The Ferguson Shooting of Michael Brown | The Alleged Strong Armed Robbery

NFL Football Score Results - Live Preseason NFL Games, Schools, Channels and More

NFL Football Live Score Results | Plus Countdown to NCAA College Football Score Rankings, Results

Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Hull City, Everton and More EPL Table Results 2014-15 Season

The Bachelor 2012 Spoilers Reveal Winner and Who Ben Flajnik Picks

Posted: January 1st, 2012 in Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson, The Bachelor by LALATE

The Bachelor 2012 Spoilers Reveal Winner and Who Ben Flajnik Picks

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – The Bachelor 2012 spoilers have revealed the season winner and who Ben Flajnik chooses. The Bachelor 2012 spoilers leaked online have already revealed who wins The Bachelor 2012 season, who makes the final four, who Ben Flajnik picks, and who gets engaged to Flajnik. In the same week in which RealitySteve revealed everything above and more, RealitySteve confirmed news he is being sued by the producers behind The Bachelor.

Reality show leaks are not unusual. For nearly three years, many of the VH-1 reality show leaks that have hit online have been completely accurate. Several of the FOX leaks about American Idol that have made news in the last two seasons have been accurate season to season.

But RealitySteve from the Bachelorette, to Bachelor Pad 2, and of course The Bachelor, has dominated news for his seemingly perfect spoiler leaks, sometimes by episode, and always about the winner. Now The Bachelor’s production company is suing the man behind RealitySteve.

Courtney Robertson Purported Bachelor Winner Pictures
Courtney Robertson Photo 1
Courtney Robertson Photo 2
Courtney Robertson Photo 3
Courtney Robertson Photo 4

The producers claim that RealitySteve sent a November 17, 2010 email to a participant on The Bachelor. The complaint claims the email read as follows “Let me just say, I’m very well aware of your contract. I also know that over 500 contestants have been on this show and not one of them has ever been sued for the $5 million. It’s just a scare tactic. Trust me. Just like they had no idea you sent me that last email, they’ll have no idea about any correspondence either. I know you’re scared and a little paranoid by it, but don’t be. Unless they are hacking your email or tapping your phone, there’s absolutely no way for them to find out.”

The complaint continues to claim that RealitySteve wrote another email which read “Since you are a student, and I know you have loans up the ying-yang, I’d be willing to compensate you…I swear, this is the easiest money you’d ever make and you and I are the only two people that would know.”

Courtney Robertson Pictures Set 2
Courtney Robertson Photo 5
Courtney Robertson Photo 6
Courtney Robertson Photo 7
Courtney Robertson Photo 8

The complaint further alleged that, on August 12, 2011 and November 22, 2011, the producers sent a cease-and-desist letter to RealitySteve. RealitySteve has denied any wrong doing. His lawyer has told plaintiffs’ lawyers “There has in fact been no interference with your clients’ participant contracts, and your assumption about alleged disclosures of information by any such participants as stated in your letter is incorrect.”

On December 12, RealitySteve issued a statement denying the allegations. Two days later, RealitySteve published a four page article. In it, he leaks online the purported names of the final four contestants on The Bachelor 2012, who alleged gets eliminated first, where the final rose ceremony is alleged located, and who alleged gets the second elimination.

Courtney Robertson Pictures Set 3
Courtney Robertson Photo 9
Courtney Robertson Photo 10
Courtney Robertson Photo 11
Courtney Robertson Photo 12

He then reveals the alleged final two and the alleged winner of the Bachelor 2012 season. The case is NZK Productions Inc et al v. Stephen Carbone et al. The answer to the complaint has yet to be filed.

So who wins the Bachelor 2012? In the end, RealitySteve says the final four contestants are Kacie Boguskie, Courtney Robertson, Nicky Sterling, and Lindzi Cox. After the hometown dates, Kacie Boguskie is sent home. The finale heads to Switzerland where Nicky is eliminated, claims RealitySteve.

Courtney Robertson Pictures Set 4
Courtney Robertson Photo 13
Courtney Robertson Photo 14
Courtney Robertson Photo 14
Courtney Robertson Photo 16

The final rose is held at Sunnegga, RealitySteve reports with Lindzi Cox and Courtney Robertson as the final two. And who wins? Courtney Robertson wins the Bachelor 2012, RealitySteve claims. He also claims that Ben and Courtney Robertson are now engaged.

Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson, The Bachelor

36 Responses to 'The Bachelor 2012 Spoilers Reveal Winner and Who Ben Flajnik Picks'

1. Sandy said,

on January 24th, 2012 at 10:46 am

If Courtney wins I will never watch the Bachelor again!!

2. Vicki said,

on January 25th, 2012 at 11:53 am

Courtney is a really mean person and has no heart. If Ben does marry her, I guarantee it won’t last. She is a fake person.

3. cindy said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Ben isn’t thinking with his head! I wish she had of left the first nite! I think her jersey side just came out with the skinny dipping scene!!!!!!Now who’s the jersey girl…I am sorry don’t like her at all………………………………………………………..

4. wendy said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 8:15 pm

I agree if Courtney wins Ben is a fake and I will NEVER watch the Bachelor again.

5. Victoria said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 8:14 am

If Courtney wins I will be so pissed. I want Kacie B to win but if he picks a soulless, shallow, skinny dipping * then I will never ever watch the bachelor again. She gives a bad name to that show.

6. Debra said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 11:47 am

Well, If the girls respect themselves at all, after they watch the show back, they should be glad he picked Courtney. After all, he did get * and go skinny dipping with her!!! *??? Maybe! After that episode, I feel like he deserves her….he knew better and went as far as to say he knew it was wrong. Ben is not the Bachelor I thought he was!!! Good luck to him and Courtney! They are two of a kind.

7. Mary said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 5:46 pm

The bachelor and bachelorette in the beginning was a fairytale romance. Now it’s always a cat fight! I have pre-teen grand daughters that enjoy watcing the show, but after the skinny dipping epsiode, there is no way they will watch again. And if I were Ben’s mother, I would be ashamed for his in-sppropriate behavior on national tv.

8. cindybelvin said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 8:27 pm

I agree with all above comments. I bet you he regrets having s x with her, and that was why he chose her.He had to save face. She knew getting n ked with him would get her where she wanted to be. Winning..Dumb Ben..

9. Brittany Pickering said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I dislike Courtney… I really wish Ben would see the true side of her… Won’t last long at all if he picks her.!!

10. mauname said,

on February 1st, 2012 at 5:04 pm

I don’t even like to look at Courtney, the way she is always twisting her mouth to the side. Ben must see something the rest of us don’t. I would be willing to bet that their relationship will not last. She will eventually think she can do better than him. She probably already thinks that. But she wants to win…

11. Nicole said,

on February 1st, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Yup! Courtney has been on MY * list from the get go! She is a conniving person who has obviously been subjected to the shallowness of her profession and there is no way she is truly in it to find a husband… it is just a game to her. “winning…” as she also says. UGH! Yuck! If, in fact, she is the winner, it will not last between them. Her true colors will be seen by Ben soon enough and he will be kicking himself in the * for not listening to the popular vote against her! In due time… In due time

12. Candi said,

on February 4th, 2012 at 11:13 pm

i am so done with this show! there is double standards everywhere. there are rules set in place but not upheld! the show has gone too far now! the other women deserved to know what happened between Ben and Courtney and they should have been sent home because the choice was obvious! I am disgusted that the show has gone so far to get viewers! these women are mentally abused enough by the producers and Ben! they should have been informed right away that the rules were broken and send her packing like they send someone packing next week! I honestly won’t watch anymore! It’s not about love anymore, it’s about ratings! What a sad example we set for young adults, that if you use your body to win love that it works. in the end, it won’t work. Courtney should have more respect for herself and Ben should have shown more respect for all the women including Courtney. But he wanted her and got her i guess. End the show if all it is is kissing, manipulating, and hurting people!

13. champagnelady said,

on February 7th, 2012 at 8:19 am

I PROMISE YOU if Ben chooses Courtney to marry I will NEVER watch this show again! I have already decided not to watch the next Batchelorette bec and sees because it is Emily. There were so many other better choices for Ben than Courtney, that is if he were the man I thought he was in the beginning. I hope he gets sick to his stomach when he watches all the episodes and sees what a conniving biatch she really is. All the other women sent home will be the real winners for not getting hooked up with him! I agree, he should have had consequences for skinny dipping with Courtney. A real man would have realized that this was unfair to the other contestants because his mind is now clouded and he will not recognize what his heart has to say to him. A prime example of this was last night when he could not even stay focused on his conversation with one contestant for watching Courtney flaunt herself in the pool behind her. If this were a ballgame the referee would have called fowl, but on the Batchelor it is ok to stack the cards, so to say.

14. Kelli said,

on February 7th, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I agree with you all I will die if Courtney wins….Ben’s poor mother must be devastated. I bet he has to be in for a shocker watching how fake and mean she is. I am not sure I will be able to watch again either it kind of ruins the love story if the nice guy ends up with the cold hearted snake. Defiantly will not watch or buy anything that she might be modeling in.

15. Linda said,

on February 7th, 2012 at 8:01 pm

I agree with everyones comments on Courtney being a mean nasty b tch. If rumors are correct and Ben proposes to the sl tty b tch then I WILL NEVER watch the show again.

16. Tracy said,

on February 7th, 2012 at 8:30 pm

I agree with all of the above to include…dot…dot…dot!

17. Maria said,

on February 9th, 2012 at 9:48 am

really ladies, that jealous? Not going to watch ever again if she wins? Do you really think you can bully someone out of love? What you see is what the producers want you to see because that is what gives them ratings. I am rooting for Courtney, good for her she is there to win the bachelors heart for her heart and she is playing the game to do just that. God gave all women certain things in order to attract mates. What do you think is happening here? Grow up and begin to have the confidence in yourselves that Courtney has and STOP being haters! Babies

18. Melanie said,

on February 12th, 2012 at 11:58 am

Ben is Definitely not thinking with his head, at least not with his Brain!!! IF He picks Courtney, it will be Vienna all over again, who was just in it for the money and fame. Come on she is a model, don’t you think Courtney wants the fame and not Love!!! Courtney and Vienna go together like two peas in a pod!!! Come on Ben Pick a woman with heart!!!!!!

19. Sherry said,

on February 12th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Ben is not thinking with the right head, Courtney is a tramp!

20. Sarah said,

on February 13th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

I’m glad Courtney wins. She’s the only one that actually went after ‘the prize.’ She’s also the only one who saw this opportunity for what it was, a game, and she didn’t get wrapped up with all of the other contestants like everyone else did. She deserves to win.

21. Cara said,

on February 13th, 2012 at 8:23 pm

The main concern I have is that Ben said he doesn’t want to be with someone that others will dislike and Courtney is that girl. You people that like her and are glad if she is chosen are probably just like her! Courtney can act how she wants but if she was really that confident, she wouldn’t constantly have to reasure herself by putting the other girls down on the diary cam. How she acts with Ben on her dates is very different than the way she acts at the house and if you are truly a good person,it will shine to everyone.. not just to the people you choose. I doubt their relationship lasts, Courtney was onlyin it to win it and once the competition is over, she will probably become bored and move on. Oh and that comment she made about having lots of guy friends?? ha! there is only one reason why guys are friends with girls like that.. Good luck Ben!

22. Terry said,

on February 14th, 2012 at 8:17 am

Ben deserves exactly wht he gets with Cortney, I hope she rakes him over the coals, or better yet jilts him at the proposal ceremony.

23. Terry said,

on February 14th, 2012 at 8:20 am

Remember last year, there was a spoiler leak, which did not pan out to be the truth.

24. Biff said,

on February 14th, 2012 at 9:30 am

If courtney touches her hair one more time…I am choppin off!! she is disqusting with all those stupid facial expressions and remarks. Lindzi looks like a wounded dog! pick up your head and get that hair out of your face.. wierd. I like Emily B. only, but Ben deserves skanky if he chooses her!

25. Xavier said,

on February 14th, 2012 at 10:14 am

Ewwww.. really? What a waste. After watching him get rejected by Ashley (who was really nothing special) I thought he’d not fall for the illusion that this skank is actually a decent person.. if he really picked her then he gets what he deserves. (and when they get divorced and she walks away with a percentage of his family’s winery I can bet she’ll turn to the camera and say.. “WINNING”

26. Ginger said,

on February 14th, 2012 at 10:30 pm

Yeah, so if this is how it plays out, he deserves her. I’ve been so disappointed in Ben and no wonder Ashley let him go. She must have known and sensed things the viewers weren’t aware of. I used to be a fan of Ben and of the show and now I am disappointed by both. I quit watching for 6-7 seasons and then something drew me back. I don’t know if the editing just makes people look worse or if some of these contestants have been as horrid as they’re portrayed. But more times than not, mean and snotty people stay on for way longer than they should. Courtney is a Biotch and if Ben does truly choose her, then I won’t feel sorry for him when breaks his heart.

27. Wanda said,

on February 15th, 2012 at 7:15 am

I will not watch the rest of the Bachelor if Courtney is one of the 2 girls on the end, I will not give the TV show the ratings, it is not worth it, I feel that producer should step in when they see a black widow on the works, People go there to find love normally loved ones jump in to help but this show will have no have Ben’s back like a family or good friend would if they do not step in to kill the spider that will break his heart. I will also be done with the show for ever!!

28. christina said,

on February 16th, 2012 at 2:03 pm

It really sucks that Courtney wins the season and it reallybothers me that production let the skinny dipping moment just slide by like it was ok , it was very disrespectful for the rest of the girls for them to keep that a secret and actually use it to get people to tune in on the episode . This show is no longer about finding love its about money ratings and dishonesty i dont think i will ever see it again . Now the Emily is coming back miss i dont kill a fly instead of giving someone else a chance someone that has not been in the news already. very dissapointing to see Ben acting the way he does now that i look back at the ashley season im glad she did not pick him he did not deserve her . You * Ben !!!!!

29. Lesli said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 5:31 am

If Ben really does pick that tr mp then he deserves what ever he gets it wont last she is just in it for the attention and as soon as it is all over she will have to go some were else to be in the spot light. dumb dumb dumb….

30. Kari said,

on February 20th, 2012 at 9:36 pm

aww.. i was sad to see Kasey B go…i thought he was gonna marry her..i felt so sad when she was crying in the limo, just the things she said…when they went on their 1st date, I’m like.Ben is gonna marry her..but i was wrong…ughh. I’m still gonna watch the show though!

31. Janie said,

on February 21st, 2012 at 6:58 am

The kiss of death for Kasey was the baton show. So so young and silly. Courtney is pretty but looks fade and you can’t fix B*&ch. This is doomed from the start. Sad

32. C. said,

on February 24th, 2012 at 10:30 am

Ben’s thinking with the head between his legs, sadly. He’s forgetting about having a woman who will back him in HIS dreams of success, someone who knows about building community support, someone who has a family tradition of community, etc. Of the remaining three, two will use any marriage as a way to continue their own separate hobbies, with Ben as provider & funder. And the other one will use Ben as a toy, whom she will soon grow to disrespect. Kacie would have been a true partner and supporter. Her personality and family history demonstrated that.

33. Rebecca said,

on February 27th, 2012 at 8:56 pm

He will pick Courtney.She is a self assuming person.Out for herself..This proposal will not last long.I doubt they will even get married.Ben will learn the hard way with Courtney.The other ladies were much more suited to Ben and his lifesyle.Taking her clothes off for the skinny dip was a no class move.Obviously Ben does not have too much upstairs in the brain department.What is he thinking?We all know what he is thinking.Not with his brain.You know what I mean.

34. Justin said,

on February 28th, 2012 at 9:09 am

You’ll watch the show again, stop lying to yourselves! All women love drama, that’s why you always fight with every other woman you know! HAHAHA! Courtney is the Hottest!

35. Gabby said,

on May 30th, 2012 at 12:30 am

I don’t even know why Ben would pick such a shallow person to spend his life with. you want someone who’ll back u up not drag u down in publicity!!! Emily’s season is great though I see alot of great guys in that one. If i went on the Bachelor/Bachelorette show though I wouldnt try to cause drama . my question is why in the world did Ben choose her he didnt care enough about the other girls to even think about what he’s doing…I hope he’s happy with Courtney and himself. everyone deserves a chance at love just not this way, hav a good life Ben have a good life!

36. Gabby said,

on May 30th, 2012 at 12:43 am

10 bad things about Courtney::::
    mean
    shallow
    cruel
    cold-hearted
    was not even there for the right reasons
    saw it as a game and that she was winning
    was fake
    broke the rules(along with idiotic Ben)
    did not care
    in it to win it
    very selfish
    (oh yeah and did i mention mean,huh i did mustuv forgotten)
    P.S she totally got what she u know WANTED.

soccer