Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight Prompts Elimination

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? Live DWTS Results Tonight

Alison Victoria “Kitchen Crashers” Prompts Confusion

Posted: October 8th, 2011 in Ahmed Hassan by LALATE

Alison Victoria in Kitchen Crashers Prompts Confusion

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Alison Victoria will debut in “Kitchen Crashers” Monday, DIY Networks reports to news. But is television programming ready for another “Crashers” show? With DIY Networks and HGTV equally splitting the “Crashers” TV brand across their two channels, the premise of the latest show appears to be redundant.

For seasons, fans have adored Yard Crashers featuring Ahmed Hassan. Hassan repairs yards and patios in need of desperate makeovers. And there is the always charming Bath Crashers featuring Matt Muenster. In a recent episode, Muenster put a remote control in a Seattle bathroom not just for a special television but also for an automatic shower and sinks.

While the broadcaster clearly had the “Crashers” brand making sense with Muenster and Hassan, viewers always got a bit perplexed with House Crashers featured Josh Temple. In constant episodes, when Temple confronts “unsuspecting homeowners in the home improvement store”, shoppers frequently told Temple they know about Hassan but have never heard of him. They frequently ask if Temple does Yard Crashers, prompting a hilarious disgust by Josh.

On House Crashers, Temple redoes rooms and kitchens. So what has the broadcaster done recently? It’s added Room Crashers with Todd Davis and now Kitchen Crashers.

So why does the broadcaster need a Kitchen Crashers when it was crashing kitchens with House Crashers featured Temple, and Room Crashers featuring Davis? The answer is not so clear. While DIY calls Kitchen Crashers a new show premiering this Monday, it appears to be just the same show, in the same room, with a different host.

Ahmed Hassan

29 Responses to 'Alison Victoria “Kitchen Crashers” Prompts Confusion'

1. Ria said,

on October 8th, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Totally agree. Yard crashers is a keeper, room & home crashers are alright. But another show with just a different host? Not needed.

2. Jeff S said,

on October 11th, 2011 at 9:50 am

Why? Have you seen the promo shots? They want guys eyes on the show. I’ve made a covenant with my eyes…(Job 31:1) so I won’t be watching.

3. Lakawak said,

on October 14th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

People recognize John FAR more than they recognize Matt Meunster.

4. Ken said,

on October 24th, 2011 at 12:27 pm

You either like these kind of shows or you don’t. They changed it to a female host to attract more men. You have to admit she is not hard to look at. I might watch!

5. Dolores Chastain said,

on October 31st, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I think Kitchen Crashers is the dumbest show ever on DIY. This stupid old bag tries to be cute. She does very little of the work, she is very unsafe wearing high heels and her hair hanging down. This makes the DIY channel look like they are promoting unsafe practices. I hate this stupid show.

6. Keith said,

on November 8th, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Keep up the good work Alison Victoria on Kitchen Crasher’s we would get along. I want to redo my parents kitchen and make it a lot nicer. Diy network is my favorite show to watch.

7. Heidi said,

on November 9th, 2011 at 12:17 pm

I guess I don’t mind another show, but sure wish I would like to run into them and get my house done.

8. Duffy Tarantino said,

on November 11th, 2011 at 10:17 am

Alison is vey beautiful and she is from right here in Las Vegas. I wish she would do a show fro here sh could redo my girlfriends kitchen!

9. BC said,

on November 13th, 2011 at 4:32 pm

The women complaining about Alison are just jealous…pretty standard behavior for ugly women.

10. Not Ugly said,

on November 14th, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Jealous? No one is jealous of a manly woman who tries to be cutesy. She’s annoying. She needs to go back to “interior design” and let someone who knows what they’re doing host the show. You do not have to be ugly to realize someone is annoying

11. AMC said,

on November 17th, 2011 at 12:49 pm

i agree, she is manly, but obviously someone saw something in her, because I’m sure she didn’t get the job for talent alone. Do i think she’s ugly, yes, but I’m sure not everyone does.

12. ChapstickAnne said,

on January 7th, 2012 at 1:06 pm

She is here in Vegas today! I met her and had a segment taped, but I was told to tell her I didn’t need her help :( She’s just as hot in person!

13. CrashWatcher said,

on January 18th, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Kitchen Crashers is Pointless, Josh already crashes kitchens, Alison does NOTHING in the show .. she shows up in High Heels .. she’s CLEARLY not dressed to demolish anything or build anything for that matter. She’s Clearly there for the T&A effect. There are enough hot women on the Crash shows, meaning the home owners that Josh and Matt Crash. The host’s on Sweat Equity, Rescue Renovations, and Mega Dens are pretty nice to look at, and do a h-ll of a lot more work than this Alison.

14. cathy said,

on January 22nd, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I would like to know how come every time me and my husband are in home depot
    or lowes we never see any of you we live in Binghamton ny and we were always wondering why no one from the DIY program are never up here. we love the show and always watch it..

15. Debbie said,

on January 27th, 2012 at 10:54 am

I love all the shows. I would love to run into Alison or any of the guys and bring them home.

16. Disappointed in DIY said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 12:10 am

It’s obvious why Alison is on the show… It’s not because of her expertise in home remodeling. If it were, she would have more self respect and refuse to be a pawn for the network in wearing revealing tops just to get more “viewers.” It’s very disappointing that DIY would stoop so low in providing plenty of opportunity for Alison to bend over for tools or attempting using a power tool, all for the sake of revealing the standards of Vegas. Our family will not be watching this show.

17. Larry said,

on February 4th, 2012 at 9:11 pm

She is only on for her low cut tops and tight jeans. She does not get down and dirty like like her other female DIY shows. I like Amy Mathews and the girl on Mega Dens, because they actually do the heavy work. I refuse to watch her and her show. She is beautiful, but come on with the cleavage and high heels.

18. Realist said,

on February 5th, 2012 at 10:23 am

I read as many comments as I could handle before I HAD to leave one myself. This is for those who have a problem with one or more shows on the DIY Network: If there is a show that you don’t like, you don’t have to watch that show. I’m sure you have what they call a remote. …I don’t mean to step on any toes, but I don’t see why a persons looks would have ANYTHING to do with fixing a house. I believe EVERYONE is beautiful in their own way, regardless of their outer appearance or what they wear. …To me, it KINDA does sound like there COULD be some jealous people watching ‘Kitchen Crashers’. If that’s true, then its just sad.

…That’s what’s wrong with the world today. When people see a person doing good for themselves, doing something constructive, or trying to better themselves, there’s ALWAYS SOMEONE that’s got to say or do something to bring that person down. Did you ever think of how she might feel if she read your negative comments? She didn’t do anything to you, to deserve your negativity.

….I’m hoping that no one will be commenting negatively about what I’ve said, but I’m sure someone will. -Realist

19. CAROLYN said,

on May 23rd, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Please help, I purchased a double wide mobile hom hoping to restore it. After gutting it myself, I am having a terrible time finding anyone to help remodel. Home Depot will not install kitchen cabinets or windows. I am ready to walk away from this property. Frustrated!!!

20. thick said,

on May 23rd, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I think this girl is so fine and come on she has such nice bre sts …plus she can design kitchens … man she has a great a s too

21. Nicole said,

on June 2nd, 2012 at 9:35 am

If you dislike the show because the host is hot then change the channel. Very simple.

22. Gloria said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Does anyone else think that Alison Victoria reminds them of Callie Thorne from Necessary Roughness?

23. Terry Morris said,

on July 22nd, 2012 at 8:21 am

This is my favorite Crasher show. She seems to pick people to crash their kitchen that puts such joy into their life and return gives me joy watching the things she can do with a kitchen and the way it changes lives in a great way. So thank you for this show and thank you Alison.

24. Tilt said,

on October 29th, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Love Alison and love this show! She’s a total hottie who knows how to use a hammer! Love strong women and the women who are trying to call her manly are just jealous!

25. Heavy357 said,

on November 13th, 2012 at 7:56 pm

My comments or for the following; Disappointed in DIY and Not Ugly. Both of you folks should do some research prior to making foolish comments. Not Ugly, you probly put the “U” in ugly. I bet we could put your face in some Pilsbeury dough and make Holloween mask cookies all nite. Don’t hate cause your man gets excited when she comes on.
    Disappointed in DIY, do you beleive DIY cares what one old middle age women thinks, whos most likely built like a 2×10. Well guess again the girl works smart not hard, so just change the channel.

26. Rick said,

on December 2nd, 2012 at 8:41 am

First of all, this is a DIY show, not a model show. Yes, if you don’t want to watch turn it off, but come on….putting a cute female wearing low cut tops, tight jeans, and high heels that only instructs the true DIY workers what to do is so obvious what statement is trying to be made. This is no cut down to Alison…just true common sense. I’m a man and like to look at any cute woman but if I truly want someone to “crash” my home they will obviously be prepared to do just that……work not model. True construction work is not completed wearing tight jeans, high heels, and low cut tops!! Not to mention safety! There is plenty of other shows to display that. When I turn the channel to DIY, thats what I want to see, true DIY projects, not Vegas tactics to get more male viewers!

27. Patricia said,

on April 6th, 2013 at 10:33 am

I just sort of watched another episode of Kitchen Crasher with Allison. She was having difficulty getting people to talk with her and my thought was that if she didn’t dress like a street walker, people might take her more seriously. Yes, she is pretty but she’s not a contractor and doesn’t do any work. I think she does a disservice to HGTV. Please get real about kitchen crashers!

28. JustStatingTheObvious said,

on November 9th, 2013 at 1:30 pm

I’ve watched this show several times and I’m not interested in watching it ever again. This woman is CLEARLY on the show soley to attract male viewers and to flirt continuously with the male homeowners on the show! How distasteful and disrepectful toward their wifes and the families viewing the show! I mean, I get it she’s nice to look at but have some respect! Her way of approaching the couples on the show is in such a flirtatious manner that it becomes uncomfortable to watch. Not to mention she obviously doesn’t do any of the work and walks around in high heels throughout the entire kitchen crash. High heels while truly doing construction work…I think not! My dislike of her is not because of her looks but because of the manner and approach she takes toward the people on the show. If she were more appropriate in manner and approach I wouldn’t mind watching at all. But for the mean time I’m not interested.

29. Bud Spina said,

on January 13th, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Alison is a licensed designer. SHe is petite and “hot”. Having a show where the designer-host is “hot” should not be an issue for men or women. Alison certainly does do some of the work but has a crew to accomplish most of the labor (in three days). My wife also loves her for both her * appeal as well as her design expertise. I wish she came to my house to renovate my kitchen. It would be awesome to meet her!

You must be logged in to post a comment.