Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart RHOA Fight 2014 - Was Porsha Stewart Fired from RHOA?

Porsha Stewart Fired? | Apollo Nida Fraud Case | Kenya Moore African Prince Boyfriend | Apollo and Phaedra Parks Deny Divorce

EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Champions League Results 2014, Europa Leauge Results 2014, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

Todd Chrisley | Chrisley and Company Department Store Atlanta | Kyle Chrisley Baby Mama

What Does Todd Chrisley Do for a Living, Net Worth, Where He Made His Money | Chrisley Knows Best Star's Bankruptcy

Stacey Farish – Jeff Lewis Client Twists Flipping Out Season

Posted: August 2nd, 2011 in Gage Edward, Jeff Lewis, Stacey Farish by LALATE

Stacey Farish - Jeff Lewis Client Helps Save Flipping Out Season

LOS ANGELES (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – Stacey Farish, Jeff Lewis’ horrible new client, has turned Flipping Out this season on his head. Farish’s introduction comes after a series of lackluster storylines pursued by producers concerning the not-so-entertaining boyfriend Gage Edward. Dubbed as “Stacey of Sunshine Terrace”, Farish – based upon viewer reaction here -  proves that Flipping Out has lost it focus, now bringing in a homeowner to insult Jenni Pulos. While Farish made news in fall 2010 after her promotion at the LA Times, she also made news in Jeff Lewis remarks before this season.

Farish, in 2010, made news after Lynne Segall, vice president, entertainment and luxury, left the Los Angeles Times. The Times made three sales promotions following Segall’s exit in May 2010. One of the promotions was Stacey Farish to VP of media and live entertainment for the LA Times.

While Farish clearly understands media and entertainment, Bravo was skeptical of her during filming. Jenni Pulos, without naming names, told news before this season that “There’s one client this year that’s just by far trumped any client Jeff has ever worked for.” Readers here are particularly irate tonight about Farish’s comments towards Jenni. They are additionally disturbed that Bravo allowed Farish to swing insults at Jenni.

Most readers called her a bully and slammed Bravo for her addition to the season. “Even if I didn’t like Jenni (which I do) I think this … [edited] … is a bully.” One reader was angry at Lewis to include her in the season. “I adore Jeff, but I think he takes advantage of Jenni’s good nature.” Another added “I wish for once that Jeff Lewis would fire a client starting with this one.” As to Bravo, one reader wrote “[Stacey] needs to take a lesson from Jenni. Bravo wanted to make T.V. at the expense of Jenni. Not nice.”

On tonight’s show, Farish wanted to change Pulos, from the hair to the wardrobe, and encourage Jeff to sideline one member while keep another. In the end, viewers hoped this was Farish’s one and only episode.

Stacey Farish Pictures
Stacey Farish Photo 1
Stacey Farish Photo 2
Stacey Farish Photo 3
Stacey Farish Photo 4

Lewis, before the season, said that one client, presumed to Stacey, produced such memorable tape during filming that Bravo was skeptical. Lewis said Bravo called series producers during taping and claimed Stacey was playing up her antics and tv persona for the cameras. She reportedly wasn’t.

Gage Edward Pictures
Gage Edward Photo 1
Gage Edward Photo 2
Gage Edward Photo 3
Gage Edward Photo 4

Lewis said her character will surprise viewers. But by the reaction of viewers, Farish didn’t surprise viewers; she angered them, greatly. As one reader wrote “I am so glad she made people feel the way I do.” Online pictures also listed her previous position HERE and HERE.

Gage Edward, Jeff Lewis, Stacey Farish

102 Responses to 'Stacey Farish – Jeff Lewis Client Twists Flipping Out Season'

1. Michaela Cordison said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Stacey – with her hook nose, bushy brows, meaty arms, and beady eyes – thinks Jenni is unattractive? What exactly is “hilarious” about her? Her ability to insult Jenni? Jenni is way more attractive, both physically and personality-wise.

2. Carly Kane said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 8:40 pm

Is she kidding?? She’s as annoying and fugly as it gets…..and she doesn’t like Jenni’s voice?…this is soooo laughable. The woman is very unattractive, Nice NOSE dude….HER voice grates on my last nerve and she wears a wig and is bagging on Jenni’s hair…I’m mystified by this…she needs to look in the mirror….all I can say is OMG!!!

3. Kathy said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 8:41 pm

She is disgusting. Nasty and not a nice person. And who says she is anything with her uglyness and No sense of style. She needs to take a lesson from Jenni. Bravo wanted to make T.V. at the expense of Jenni. Not nice.

4. Scott said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 8:51 pm

She is a nasty, ugly b ch. Who would want that nasty — to give them a b ? NASTY!!!!!!!!!

5. Lynn said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 8:56 pm

What a total b ch. A repulsive woman, ugly inside and out. And she’s the LA Times’ pick for VP of Media? I’ll never read or buy the LA Times. What an absolutely poor representative of self, both personally and professionally.

6. Albertine said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Stacy was harsh and brash, and I think was really criticizing herself. Anyone that self centered to think she has the right to talk to someone to her face, obviously needs to take a good look at herself. People like that are really just grown up bully’s with a lot of baggage. She was very plain and had no right to criticize Jenni who’s cute and very stylish. Jenni is miles above Stacy in integrity and class.

7. SusanK said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:14 pm

She is awful. Awful. I wish for once that Jeff Lewis would fire a client starting with this one!

8. Fred said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:19 pm

When she said she did everything I almost hurled thinking about her in bed…….OMG.
    Zoila brings more to the table than Stacy

9. karen7190 said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:27 pm

This woman is on cr k! She says sweet Jenni is unattractive – take a look in the fugly mirror lady? I think Jenni is beautiful, not to mention she has one of the sweetest personalities ever. Stacy obviously has an issue about her own looks so she bashes others to feel better. In fact, she’s kind of a fugly version of darling Jenni. Add some poundage, age, droopy jowel line and a whole lot of fugly to Jenni and you’ll end up with Stacy!. I totally understand business ownership and customer service, but Jeff isn’t that hard up; I would have told that ugly B to F herself and walked right out on her after she attacked Jenni. I adore Jeff, but I think he takes advantage of Jenni’s good nature.

10. karen7190 said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Umm hello!!! Stacy thinks Jenni needs a hairdo update and she’s giving Jenni fashion advice? ??? I am ROTFLMFAO!!!! ! !!!!!! This is definitely the most hysterical thing I have EVER WATCHED!!!

11. margaret said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:38 pm

So that is the direction the entertainment in this country takes?Nasty, v lgar and ugly woman is suppose to be a model of “hilarious”? I give up! BRAVO will loose a lot of viewers over that and I will be first in line.

12. karen7190 said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:40 pm

Ditto that Margaret!!!

13. two21471 said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Stacey Farish is a barbaric c-word to treat Jeni like that. She’s a horse’s a**. And Jeff is not much better for allowing it. Lame.

14. Sarah said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:50 pm

WHAT A F KING DUMB STUPID — THAT STACIE * IS!

15. Quinn said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Has no one noticed that Stacey Ferish looks just like Grandpa Munster??

16. beam231 said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I have NO idea how someone can think this hideous NASTY human being is funny. A professional? I think not. Even if I didn’t like Jenni (which I do) I think this b ch is just an UGLY over weight BULLY!!!

17. craig said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 9:56 pm

I don’t know anyone that saw this thought that she was funny, interesting, or worth a show!!!!

18. pat_austin said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 10:08 pm

I was looking for a place to let Stacey know how unattractive SHE is, but it seems like the job has already been done. Nothing to do here.

19. Designer76 said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Stacey Stacey Stacey… bad client I can’t believe you said you have to give B for the remodel… go job that was surprising..

20. Jeff Lewis said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 10:22 pm

I don’t understand what’s hilarious about Stacey, except for the fact that she looks like Don Rickles with long hair. But that would be an insult to Don Rickles.

21. Stacey Sucks said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 10:31 pm

She should be fired for her behavior – what a disgustingly poor representation of the LA Times.

22. Me said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 10:47 pm

Stacey Farish is a ridiculous c nt. She’s ugly, delusional, and f king fat.

23. LUIS said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 10:50 pm

She should be embarassed about this and so should the LA Times. Not only was she disgusting, foul mouthed and vulgar in her over exposure of her rancid s life, but she was in general a bully. Hey Stacey, hope you enjoyed your fifteen minutes and I hope it costs you your job.

24. Cheapbully said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 11:24 pm

I’m glad I found this forum as I am about to burst with anger at this wretched woman! Whoever said she looks like Granpa Munster is RIGHT ON! She really does, especially the eyebrows which look badly tatooed on. She is ugly on the inside as well, a heart and tongue as black as sweet Jenni’s hair.
    Jeff needs a spanking from Zoila because it is more important to stand up for a friend than to get minimal cash from a cheap client. It shows how weak he really is inside, what an uncaring wimp!
    Stacey, sh your pie hole and look in a mirror at your nose, squinty eyes, and badly done brows. You act like an elementary school bully.no class!

25. jrod said,

on August 2nd, 2011 at 11:26 pm

I am soooo glad she made people feel the way I do. I was seriously worried people that Stacy is likable!

26. alexia said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 2:08 am

Stacey Farish. Angry C* *T.

27. Carrie said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 8:07 am

Women like Stacey criticize pretty women like Jenni for one reason, they are jealous and more importantly, unhappy with their own looks. Usually that kind of bullying ends in high school, but we have one unhappy mean girl ( well into adulthood ) in Stacey. Honestly no one watching watching last nights show would have paid much attention to Stacey’s very obvious shortcomings, as per her looks, if she hadn’t waged war on Jenni. A very, very, unattractive women like Stacey calling out Jenni on her looks was laughable and only brought attention to the fact that here was an ugly woman making fun of a pretty woman. It backfired on you Stacey !

28. Leslie said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 8:30 am

I think she has to been motivated by the cameras… it’s not like they are unaware they are being filmed. As I designer I pray I never encounter a client quite that bad… as a Jew I have to say she is perpetuating several stereotypes, and it’s horrifying to watch. I was so impressed with Jenni she behaved in a professional manner. I am not sure I would have been able to do that.

29. kayla said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 8:44 am

Stacey Farish should be fired. Have a look-see at the LA Times code of ethics….I think she FAILED.

Staff conduct

The Times expects its editorial staff to behave with dignity and professionalism. We do nothing while gathering the news that we would be ashamed to see in print or on television. We do not let the behavior of the pack set standards for us.

I realize she’s not staff, but should certainly be held to at least those standards. What a mean mean person. Here’s a general email to complain, but I’m sure someone can find a ceo email…..

30. Stephanie Kennedy said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I called Stacey Farish’s boss

31. Jimmy Gleason said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 2:05 pm

I never write on these boards but I have to say that is one ugly, nasty, b ch. Not only should the L.A. TIMES relieve her of her duties immediately, so should her husband. I would guess he has to put a bag over her face anyway when getting one of her famous s.

32. Quinn said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Grandpa Munster I tell you. Just look at their pictures side by side! Lol….

33. Sally said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 4:20 pm

That Stacey Farish is a complete mess. Very ugly inside and out. I feel sorry for her poor husband. How could she call Jenni ugly? Stacey is horrible looking. Hook nose, fat and Jenni is so pretty. The only thing I can think of is that she is jealous of Jenni. Sarah is pretty too and Stacey didn’t seem to have a problem with her though. For some reason I think Jenni intimidated her.

34. Sally said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 4:21 pm

OMG – I just looked at a pic of Grandpa Munster. She does look like him. Same nose. Too funny!

35. Carly Kane said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 4:43 pm

EXACTLY…Grandpa Munster…I was just going to say that. but with a really bad wig!! hahahahaha!!!! Jenni is awesome…..WTF is that B’s problem!?! And the BJ thing…I can’t even think about that ……..I don’t need that picture in my head :(

36. rlgurl said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Stacey was such a pig! The B J conversation was over the top-and she is judging Jenni??? She should be fired for her conduct. BTW-I think she’s prob an alkie from watching her chug all that wine.

37. mary ballard said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 6:04 pm

REALLY???? Stacey, so typical BIG EARS, VOICE IS SO BLEEPING ANNOYING!!!!!! B ‘S OMG WTF??
    I KNOW YOUR HUSBAND HAS A BAG OVER UR HEAD N HIS HEAD!!!!!!! Jenny is very pretty, n very professional. By the way stacey u need to take some pointers from Jenny shes classy and very smart. Grow up Stacey n Jeff try a little harder in keeping n defending the ones who stay near u. Stacey is nobody. Jenny is there for u….. Lov the show but wont watch the * ONES STACEY….

38. kkkkevin said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 7:22 pm

Stacey – Typical ugly, big-mouth Jewish woman. Lets be real – have you ever seen a Jewish Supermodel? Never because Jewish women are all ugly on the outside (and inside). Stacey Farish – Exhibit A.

39. Gail, California said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Stacey may think she’s entertaining but she makes me shudder. Not particularly attractive package and downright ugly interior. Makes me wonder how many bloody bodies she walks over at the Times. Absolute narcissistic personality. Vulgar. Also Insulted at the way she’s stomping on her “jewishness” to…what? Bank on it? Is there a joke we don’t get?

40. ARLINE GREENE said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 8:58 pm

Though I agree, Stacey is scary and hasn’t looked in the mirror for a long time -but – c’mon Kevin – if you weren’t such an antisemite you would have noticed Natalie Portman is one of the most beautiful superstars and is proudly Jewish,

41. kat said,

on August 3rd, 2011 at 9:19 pm

I am so impressed with Jenni’s class and demeanor. She knows she has it all over that foul, homely, beaky, squeaky dirty minded “thing” Stacey. What a revolting person and were I her family members or husband she would be set straight right quick. She even wh res herself out to her husband for furniture. This so called “woman” is absolutely vile and low rent. How dare you insult a lovely woman as Jenni is. You are green with envy and wish you had half of her persona and looks—-but so sad too bad you lose. I hope you spend alot of time brushing flossing and gargling. YUK!
    ]

42. julie said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 7:36 am

Ok This Stacey woman is crazy…she is ugly and Jenni was so kind to sit there and take her horrible criticism…why wouldnt Jeff just tell her to go screw her self? So awful what a psycho I cant believe the LA times has her in that job!

43. DKubby said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 9:50 am

FYI — Stacey’s husband works at NBC… The same company as Bravo. I smell a rat.

44. Jim said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 11:21 am

HERE’S HER EMAIL: edited

45. Jim said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 11:23 am

CONTACT STACEY AT: edited

46. DillonS said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

In most shows there’s always a bad guy that we all love to hate. Stacey, however, isn’t that. She’s not a fun bad … she’s just ugly.

47. Alyssa said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I hate hate hate her. I hope she reads all these comments and rethinks she little ploy to be funny and get attention. Backfired big time.

48. Alyssa said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Okay, I am going to be checking the obituaries every day just HOPING to see this b h’s name.

49. Denise Oppenheim said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 6:28 pm

BPYCOTT LA TIMES , DON’T RERAD OR BUY ADVERTISEING UNTILK SHE’S GONE !!!!!

50. Denise Oppenheim said,

on August 4th, 2011 at 6:31 pm

BOYCOTT LA TIMES , DON’T READ OR BUY ADVERTISING UNTIL
    SHE’S GONE !!!!! I M SO ANGRY BY THIS WOMAN THAT I CAN’T SPELL!!!!

51. Jessica Cohen said,

on August 6th, 2011 at 6:57 am

WTF does this whinny d--che think she is??

Yes, I’m talking about Stacey the client. She has this vile nasty dislike towards Jenny and has the nerve to even criticize Jenny when in fact Stacey looks like Ratatouille.

Have you seen yourself Stacey:

Those little beady eyes, huge ears, crusted unshaped eyebrows, hooked nose like “Gonzo” pencil lips, pasty white skin, and the body of a meatball.

Stacey Farish is the VP of media and live entertainment for the LA Times; I’m sorry but who did you lend you b t h le to? Also, Mrs. Stacey Farish is so obsessed with Jennys hair, that she puts extensions in her hair and curls it to look like Jennys. Who’s the real black swan Hook Nose Stacey?

52. Linda said,

on August 6th, 2011 at 7:58 am

Omg, what a effen b tch! What kind of person is she? Obviously she is not a good judge of character. Should’ve known when she claimed to like Sarah so much. She’s so clueless! I can’t believe jeff kept her this long, she’s so inept.

53. Sarah said,

on August 6th, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I’m glad something is being done about this show. I am not that fond of Stacey, but at least someone is finally admitting that despite what some people think, Jenni IS NOT PRETTY, CUTE, OR ATTEACTIVE. I think she is boring and kind of annoying, as are most characters on the show. Jenni tried to “reinvent” herself after her divorce and she just seems ridiculous, and even her voice is annoying. She looks very leathery and old. Anyway the whole show needs something. I used to be a big fan, but now I end up turning it off before it is even over.

54. Sarah said,

on August 6th, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Jeff Lewis is just as bad as Stacey. He has nothing good to say about anyone, is rude to his employees, and completely disrespects them. If he wasn’t such a greedy money grinned, he would refuse to work for someone who supposedly says thing he doesn’t agree with about his employees. He must agree with her about Jenni, or he would tell her to shut up and walk out on the job. Check his website out. He is constantly posting pictures of people he is making fun of for their looks. He is no better than Stacey.

55. Joelle said,

on August 7th, 2011 at 10:19 am

Just watching this repeat right now. Lord, that Stacey wench is NASTY. In, oh so many ways. Jeff needs to tell her to STFU and Jenni handled the whole thing beautifully! You are the class act, Jenni!

56. Goldie said,

on August 7th, 2011 at 10:22 am

First off, why does the remodeling of Stacey’s home require the deliberation of Jennie’s fashion, style, accessories, or hair? Why doesn’t Jeff just tell Stacey that they do not tolerate innapropriate excessive crossing of professional boundaries when it comes to a client/designer relationship? It’s all about business, so why are they even discussing favorite employees and fashion? Not to mention Stacey has no right to judge since it takes a pretty low class individual to discuss giving bj’s on national television, muchless with your interior designer. Stacey has a disturbingly ugly face, wears “her hair” in similar styles that Jennie has (curly), and maybe while she’s at it she should spend some time giving bj’s for something worth while- like a nose job.

This is just another pathetic attempt to gain notoriety off of a reality television show by an unknown person when all she’s doing is gaining hatred and making LA times look bad for making her their VP of media. She obviously lacks class, intelligence, fashion sense, and common consideration for professionalistic behavior. Grow up you pathetic excuse for a woman.

57. AMANDA said,

on August 7th, 2011 at 8:47 pm

QUINN—LMAO!!! SHE MOST CERTAINLY DOES LOOK LIKE GRANDPA MUNSTER!!! BAHA!!!! In the psychology world, its not too farfetched to postulate she is only criticizing HERSELF…what a sad, sad, individual.

58. paul said,

on August 8th, 2011 at 9:40 am

After sending Stacey 2 emails and one facebook message telling her what I thought of her, combined totaling no more then 20 words, this crazy * called my work. Yes thats right Stacey Farish called my work and tried to get me fired. Happy to report, I am not some lackey in the workforce, but what if I was. This woman is nasty enough to try and get fans fired cause she can’t handle the negative reaction to her own behavior.

59. WhenenRome said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 1:09 am

It’s difficult to wrap one’s mind around the idea that Ms. Farish believes she is in any way, shape, or form, superior to any other person… the looks department alone isn’t the problem – it’s her nasty, darkly vicious personality that is the ugliest thing about her. She strikes me as someone who has self-image issues that root in adolescence. And now she uses her own warped sense of self-importance to condescend to anyone that she perceives as “threatening” to her. I could almost feel sorry for her if she weren’t so horrible. To Ms. Parish, your position in life, business, and/or culture does not put you above anyone else. Your displays of insulting others, making “racy” comments, and petting your own ego are not amusing, nor funny, nor helpful to your place in life. You are repugnant, and embarrassing to yourself and everything that surrounds you. You should publicly apologize for what you did, and how it affected others. I’m not sure you’re capable of recognizing that, nor am I sure that you possess the level of class (REAL class) to sincerely attempt it. And even if you did, I doubt there is any way to undo how you took your proverbial 15 minutes of fame and flushed it right down the toilet.

60. lisaloo said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 9:34 am

does anyone know if there has been any consequences

61. Daniel said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Stacy looks like Grandpa Munster in drag!

62. Jen said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 5:44 pm

what a b -tch!! Has she looked in the mirror lately? Jenni is a 10 compared to her ugly a–.
    Not only is she ugly, but she has a nasty disposition and personality. It’s one nasty person to sit there and degrade someone else in a business setting, when they know they aren’t allowed to say anything back considering their boss is sitting there. What a b= tch!!! Karma….

63. poodle said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Stacy is a unsympathetic, self absorbed,emotionally regressive junkie. The fact that she talks about giving here husband bl w jobs is really crude. He is most likely getting real s x on the side and she knows it. Maybe someone on death row about to die would want a B J from here, but I really daoubt it. dirty cnut!

64. jareed said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I just read all the comments and I think everyone has hit it spot on!!! Grandpa Munster with a bad wig, lol.

Also, how dare she call someone’s employer and try to get them fired, especially in the economy!!!!! OMG, that’s just too much!! Does a few words via the internet really give her reason to try to destroy someone’s life and perhaps their family? Should their children go hungry just because they stated a fact??
    You ugly spiteful creature, Id love to see you try bullying someone like me because you would be eating the pavement!

65. frank said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Her house looks kind of small for someone with her ego. I’m sure her husband just loved having the fact that he has to pay his wife for s x out there to the multitudes. She is really a pig.

66. Star said,

on August 9th, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy. Bet you didn’t think your antics would backfire like this, did you? Foolish woman. Envy is a sin, don’t you know that? Your jealousy toward Jenni is painful and sad to watch. Now you have to suffer the obvious consequences. I really do feel sorry for you, but you did it to yourself. Was it worth it?

67. girlfriday said,

on August 10th, 2011 at 12:15 am

dont call her a pig. that is insulting the pig.

68. Carrie said,

on August 10th, 2011 at 7:31 am

I am sure if you watched last night’s episode, at the end where they show the coming attractions for next week, Al Lewis’ ( Grandpa Munster ) doppleganger is lacing into Jenni again. This time it seems ( hopefully ) that Jeff steps up to the plate to defend Jenni. What is more “entertaining” is a coming attraction on Bravo for next week showing the repugnant Stacey wearing a blonde wig that looks like she made it herself, out of straw. To paraphrase her, “blondes are always looked at “. People might look at you Stacey , but it is more of a point and laugh kind of stare. I don’t believe in criticizing people’s looks but you calling beautiful Jenni out on hers, only brings attention to the obvious beating you took by the ugly stick! ABOVE all of this, you are a very poor representation of the LA Times. Shameful!

69. Carolyn P Cherry said,

on August 10th, 2011 at 4:16 pm

NYC Housewives has Jill Zarin and Flipping Out has
    this irrelevant creature. Jealousy is the root of both of their problems, as well as a need to bash others for their shortcomings in life. I’d rather be in Jenni’s
    company anytime than these evil doers. They are
    bottom feeders and shows like this give them a
    perceived sense of grandiose. Mrs. Farish should be removed from her position at LA Times immediately. There has to be something in her contract that prohibits this type of behavior. I hope next week is
    her last. Lastly, Jeff has no problem being rude and
    demeaning to his staff, but failed to shut this Grandpa Munster lookalike up. 5 minutes is what I’d
    want with this trailer trash and she’d be stapled to the
    side of her house when I was done.

70. Roro said,

on August 11th, 2011 at 10:09 am

Stacey got hit with the UGLY STICK. I hope her poor husband has seen her in action… Poor man. We love our Jenni, she’s a cool cucumber, and a very classy lady, even when Mr. “JEFF” disparages her on camera. Jeff has some Karma coming to bit him in his arse. WATCH OUT JEFF.

71. Sally said,

on August 11th, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Did you see the promos for next week’s episode (week of 8/15)? She literally tells Jenni that Jenni lools like she is wearing all the rings she owns and Jeff starts to tell her off but she shuts him up. If this wasn’t business related for Jeff, if I were Jenni I would tell her “listen up, biatch, have you looked in the mirror lately with your ugly face and body?” Jenni is very pretty and I love her hair.

72. david katsky said,

on August 12th, 2011 at 12:29 pm

I stopped my L.A. times due to STACY FARISH you lost me after 15 years.How could they let her represent them in that fashion im apalled amd disgusted by her….

73. peterm said,

on August 12th, 2011 at 9:32 pm

pushy, entitled, beady-eyed, hooked nose, greedy and somehow possessed of a powerful position in media – controlling and shaping our culture and politics…. fits a certain profile

74. nutmeger said,

on August 13th, 2011 at 12:15 pm

I watched this episode with horror! How any so-called “adult” act so brazen and rude to another human is beyond my comprehension. This Stacey person is way too conceited and too full of herself for her own good and if she does not realize it by now she never will. I am ashamed that she is a member of my gender. However,I am thrilled that this obnoxious,odious,non -attractive full -of- herself woman is living on the other side of the country,and you folks,on the West Coast, are crazy to purchase that LATimes which provides her a living and a big fat paycheck. You should just boycott buying that paper until she is gotten rid of. I will ,however, continue to purchase my NY Times right here in little ,old, non descript Ct. You want to get rid of this Stacey? Send her across to Ct and us old Yankee families will slap her right into shape. We don’t take any guff here! If we can put up with weather changes every 15 minutes,we can handle this creepy woman.Shoot! My family has been here since 1623!

75. nutmeger said,

on August 13th, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Paul, I read you comment about her attempting to fire you and now I shall email the LA Times and tell them what I think of Ms Stacey and what a disgrace and total embarrassment she is to their newspaper. I hope she is reading every one of this comments.Well, Stacey, catch us if you can!

76. Sue F said,

on August 14th, 2011 at 2:33 pm

It doesn’t make LA times look good. Who would ever want to work for them or read their paper? WOW

77. Bill D said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Stacey Farish = C U Next Tuesday!

78. HotLAgirl said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Haha! Stacey’s behavior is almost unbelievable and I am so glad I have never had to deal with some ugly woman being this rude to me. She is pretty funny though and it is painful to watch someone as unfortunate looking as her to act in this manner. When you are not physically attractive, you are supposed to be nice– that way you will become attractive because of your personality!! Stacey dear, please don’t think this has boosted your popularity in the advertising industry. It’s a small circle here in LA and your insecurities will eventually catch up to you! BTW, I am young, hot and in the advertising industry looking for a new job, perhaps I will come by LA Times and take yours!! :)

79. Maggie M said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 3:44 pm

It really breaks my heart to see humans act so ugly to one another. I was enjoying the show until this episode. I hope Stacy does not have children b/c someone who acts this way does not deserve the miracle nor harbors what it takes to be a good, loving parent and teach ethics. She must have none to be so materialistic and feel she has the right to belittle someone for their physical appearance. I hope her husband is still attracted to her after watching her on this show.

80. AwfulTruth99 said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I do not agree with the way Stacey acted towards Jenni on the show. It was not necessary for her to start making negative remarks towards her appearance when HER appearance could use some improvement as well. BUT this should not have any impact on her job at the LA Times. The way she acts in her personal life should NOT have a reflection on her work ethic. Perhaps she conducts herself in a more professional manner at work and obviously she does her job or she would not be in her current position. Of course, people will now look at her in a different perspective but I question the fact of her receiving any consequences at work since she did NOT expose her work info or make any reference towards the LA Times.
    Why would anyone bother Stacey at work because of her behavior on the show? She is a grown woman, I am sure she is very much aware of her actions. It does not give anyone the right to bother her at work! For all we know, this could have been staged for the show!! Do we know for sure?! I would love it if she would make it on WWHL w Andy Cohen!

Thanks!!

81. Tina said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 7:36 pm

That lady is absolutely horrible!! I have to wonder if she has mental problems. She’s got a lot of nerve picking on someone else’s looks… good lord, she looks like an homelier version of Rachel Dratch from SNL – and feel bad for saying that because I actually like Rachel Dratch. That woman needs help. She’s nasty from the inside out.

82. jennifer said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Stacey is hideous. I think she just needs attention (look at those awful wigs. Who wears wigs?) It would be one thing if she were funny, but she isn’t the slightest bit entertaining. She’s mean for no reason. This show needs to figure out what they are doing. Why feature a mean, ugly client with a boring house doign a cheap renovation. Who cares? I’d rather watch Jenni standing still than this Stacey do or say anything

83. lisaloo said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 9:57 pm

ok, now it all makes sense after tonight’s episode. it’s all clearly scripted for drama and reactions as written above. Social media at its’ best to get some buzz on the show. boring.

84. Tony said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Stacey is a Horrible Ugly Sk nk.. I cannot believe the things that come out of her co ng mouth. She is a total mess.. and Jeff should get her mirrors so she can see what she looks like before judging Jenni. What a complete waste of Space, Money and Energy.. Jenni, work or no work, Do not let a low class classless * like Stacey ever talk down to you.. KNOCK HER OUT..

85. Jeannie said,

on August 17th, 2011 at 6:47 am

Stacey is one ugly woman! She has no lips. I believe she is a lesbian that is in love with Jenny!!

86. Arlista said,

on August 17th, 2011 at 11:50 am

I hope someone way hotter and nicer steals Stacey’s husband. That is all.

87. rlgurl said,

on August 17th, 2011 at 7:00 pm

Just saw that pig has a kid-poor thingfeedget

88. Adrastos said,

on August 18th, 2011 at 6:13 am

Jenni should have punched Stacey’s * a ss ugly face in and called it a day !!

89. Sharon said,

on August 18th, 2011 at 12:27 pm

I think including Farish was a smart move. Reality TV is about audience identification/reaction. That the audience generally rejects Farish is what Reality TV is all about — for the average viewer to feel better about themselves based on what they’re watching. We can all feel better about ourselves knowing we’re not as awful as Farish.

Her B J remarks are filthy, however. That a wife and mother would so dishonor her husband and children by being so crude and coarse is unbelievable. And that some man — even her husband — would actually offer material goods in exchange for s ual contact with her is equally unbelievable.

She comes off as a disgusting old c— bucket. If that’s what cranks her tractor, fine, but I bet she lives to regret her over-the-top little fling with Reality Television. Not a smart move on her part, career-wise. Who the h-ll is going to hire a walking lawsuit like that in the future?

90. Juanita said,

on August 18th, 2011 at 1:18 pm

You know how people ask “why” when bad things happen to good people? I wish all I could take all those bad things and direct then at Stacy Farish. She is the biggest b tch with nothing to back it up. She has no place to call anyone else ugly. Seriously *, take a look in the mirror. I’m glad Bravo televised her remarks so everyone can see what she really is.

91. Hols said,

on August 18th, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Stacey Farish is a god awful person, a god awful client, and obviously a god awful wife. She clearly has issues. The typical bully who picks at others to make themselves feel better and she’s a rough-looking 40 something year old with a husband that doesn’t get the b-jobs. Sad, sad woman.

92. Kelley said,

on August 18th, 2011 at 5:47 pm

I guess everyone hates Stacey as much as I do…

93. WhiteSheen said,

on August 19th, 2011 at 9:58 pm

I work with people and travel all over country. I don’t feel bad for Stacy at all. I grew up with disabilities, gay people, people that were different from me in any way and I just want to thank my parents. I would NEVER talk to anyone the way Stacy has and I’m almost embarrassed for her, but I would especially be embarrassed if I were her mother. Thank you to my mom and dad for teaching me to never talk poorly to another person or treat them less than what I may believe they are. We are all human beings and deserve to be treated with respect. Embarrassing is really all I can think of.

94. Pixie said,

on August 20th, 2011 at 8:16 am

Oh please. Stacy is a sow. She had the nerve to call Jenni “ugly” and that she wasnt hit with the ” pretty stick” well honey have you looked in the mirror? Stacy is NASTY. She keeps saying she has to give her husband a ” BLOW JO B ” to get more money. Well he must be ONE SCREWED UP DUDE.

95. Jennifer ;)~ said,

on August 20th, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Funny you should say you don’t like girls named Jennifer…I myself never cared for girls names Stacey ;) ~

Furthermore, I think maybe BRAVO may have purposely shed some light on this degenerate piece of garbage. LA Times will lose clients with her anywhere near the VP seat!

96. brenda61 said,

on August 23rd, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Stacey, you look like a friggin’ Cabbage Patch doll, and your attitude is abysmal. What the h-ll is wrong with you, woman???

97. mikey said,

on August 23rd, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Stacy’s appearance on the show was probably some desperate cry for help. I don’t know what void is missing in her life that she was hoping an appearance on Flipping Out would fill, but the kind of void she has would probably be best served by a nice big bottle of sleeping pills and a couple of bottles of red wine. Moreover, a post-mortem re-appearance by her on the show would probably be a vast improvement in the looks department.

98. susan said,

on August 30th, 2011 at 4:08 pm

It is so great that we don’t like bullies like this woman Stacey.
    I am glad other viewers don’t care for someone like her either.

99. colleen said,

on September 3rd, 2011 at 8:55 am

this stacey woman is a disgusting, nasty human being. she needs to check her ugly fat * at the door. i am sure that the man that married her is a little prick who was forced into it due to her whiny rants and wants. PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE STACEY….NO NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER A-HOLE ON THIS PLANET. YOU ARE SO GROSS.

100. Joey B said,

on September 13th, 2011 at 8:12 am

Sacy, where do you get off taking to Jenni like that!! She is just tring to help Jeff turn your ugly house in to something worth looking at. PLEASE get some class or just shut your mouth because every time you open it you make the world a disgusting place to live!! GOD bless the man that as to put up with your unhappy world. AND PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH YOU HAIR!!

101. jason said,

on September 5th, 2012 at 11:02 am

stacey obviously wants her own show and hopes to hijack her way onto using Jeff’s because it is the closest she will ever come to participating in a reality show. Her ploy to outplay Jeff in rudeness and gush on about sexuality to entice the network (like we really believe that such a woman would be at the mercy of her husband) is just that and a sad attempt with no talent or originality there.

102. Nikki said,

on December 14th, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Am I the only person who thinks it’s all an act?