Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart RHOA Fight 2014 Reunion - Porsha Stewart Arrest Warrant 2014 - Mugshot Photos

Porsha Stewart Arrested | Apollo Nida Fraud Case | Kenya Moore's African Prince Boyfriend| Apollo and Phaedra Parks Deny Divorce

EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Champions League Results 2014, Europa Leauge Results 2014, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

American Idol 2014 Results Tonight, Eliminations - Who was Eliminated on American Idol Tonight April 17?

Dexter Roberts Eliminated | American Idol Results 2014 Elimination Tonight April 17, 2014

Todd Chrisley | Chrisley and Company Department Store Atlanta | Kyle Chrisley Baby Mama

What Does Todd Chrisley Do for a Living, Net Worth, Where He Made His Money | Chrisley Knows Best Star's Bankruptcy

Kim Richards Claims Net Worth Funded Kyle Richards but Stole, Sold Her House

Posted: January 21st, 2011 in Kim Richards by LALATE

Kim Richards Claims Net Worth Funded Kyle Richards but Stole, Sold Her House

BEVERLY HILLS (LALATE) – Kim Richards’ net worth as a childhood actress paid for Kyle Richards and Kyle doesn’t appreciate it, claimed Kim in a shocking accusation last night heating up news still today. Kim Richards doesn’t reveal her net worth in the season finale of Beverly Hills Housewives last night. But Kim is completely clear, both during the filming and narrative-taping, that she made Kyle Richards’ life very comfortable growing up and that Kyle doesn’t appreciate it.

In the 1980s, Kim Richards’ income included Woody Kling’s 1980s scripted sitcom Hello Larry. Richards played on Hello Larry Ruthie Alder for two season. The show appeared as a spinoff of the Gary Coleman series Diff’rnt Strokes on which she also appeared. Between the two shows, Richards appeared in nearly fifty sitcom episodes. Years earlier, she appeared in the cult classic Escape to Witch Mountain as Tia Malone and returned to Race Watch Mountain in 2009.

During the blowup last night, Kim Richards tells viewers that Kyle Richards does not appreciate her. Kim Richards reveals the news that, growing up, she personally paid for her entire family. While Kim doesn’t explain how she was able to do it, the suggestion is from her TV and film roles. Kim tells viewers that she bought Kyle’ first car, bought Kyle’s first house.

In turn, Kyle goes after Kim both professional and personally, saying that Kim has a drinking problem and that their mother went to her grave dealing with Kim’s problems. It remains how viewers will react to Kyle’s words. But the mention of the Richards mother and her deathbed was a bit too much.

But then, came that explosive one-liner. Does Kim say “You sold my house!” or “You stole my house”? The video is below for you to decide.

Kim and Kyle are sitting in the limo when the allegation about real estate erupts. Kyle begins her accusations about their mother’s passing. Then Kim mentions that she bought a car and house for Kyle. Finally as the argument escalates, Kim says that Kyle “stole my house” or “sold my house”. That line puts Kyle over the edge.

Why did that line evoke so much terror from Kyle? Not since “Do not break up my family” or “Do not bring up my family” has Real Housewives has one liner that lacks clarity but evokes conflict.

(On New Jersey’s reunion, Danielle Staub asked Teresa Giudice “Did you acknowledge your nephew?” For days, fans couldn’t figure out if the line  was followed up with “Do not break up my family” or “Don’t bring up my family”.)

As Real Housewives heads into its reunion, one thing is clear. Kim Richards believes that her income growing up as a childhood actor helped her sister and now decades later Kyle doesn’t appreciate that nor emotional support that she has given her own sister over the years.

Kim Richards

9 Responses to 'Kim Richards Claims Net Worth Funded Kyle Richards but Stole, Sold Her House'

1. SadtoWatch said,

on January 21st, 2011 at 8:04 am

The more I see Kyle, the more I see a malicious, bullying monster. There is NO excuse for her continued abuse of her sister, verbally and this time almost physically. I REALLY can’t stand watching this whining weasel attack Kim with her so called “friends” in public. So mean, so cruel… I’m starting to like Camille a whole lot more…no longer think she’s the liar….

2. Beverly75 said,

on January 21st, 2011 at 8:11 am

I agree with SadtoWatch. Kyle showed her true colors, and she’s a self righteous, bullying phony. Carrying her dead mothers ashes around in a shopping bag around like a pair of shoes, trying to get her approval via a psychic? C’mon now. This woman feels guilty about something…. I feel sooo sorry for Kim, Kyle’s friends ganged up on her for no reason it was a horrible scene to watch.

Adrienne Maloof is the only decent human being of the batch. God Bless Her for having some integrity and advising Kyle to seek therapy.

3. joan said,

on January 21st, 2011 at 10:57 am

kyle is a bully and a b****

4. Cephron333 said,

on March 9th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I agree. Kyle clearly wants to portray herself as a successful mother, former actress, and business woman, yet there appears to be nothing “normal” or “wholesome” about her. Regardless of what was going on between Kyle and Kim, it speaks VOLUMES about Kyle’s character (or lack thereof) to allow a snake like Taylor Armstrong verbally abuse her sister Kim, and to just sit there idly while not saying anything to protect a family member…This woman is cruel and sick, and I hope her fame continues to dwindle.

5. Anonymous said,

on June 6th, 2011 at 6:10 pm

I think it’s pretty obvious. It sounds like Kim’s money from movies and TV, supported the entire family. Kim’s money most likely bought the family’s home, in addition to putting food on the table. Apparently, she bought Kyle’s first house and car. It sounds like when their mother passed, Kyle was appointed as executor of the estate and things were distributed amongst the siblings. It sounds like (from reading other articles) that Kyle got the house and paid her siblings whatever she thought their share would be. Okay, so yeah, Kyle stole Kim’s house! Because if this is the case, everything their parent’s had was all Kim’s money! Poor Kim. She needs new sisters. I can volunteer–I don’t want anything, but the opportunity to counter bully the bullies for her.

6. Joyce said,

on December 7th, 2011 at 12:01 pm

If these are the so called “real” housewives of Beverly Hills who in their right mind would want to live there? And why are these so called “rich” women doing this show that exposes all their faults to the whole world? I’m sure the “real” housewives that live in Beverly Hills are mortified at this portrayal of the housewives that live in Beverly Hills!

7. eileen smolenski said,

on December 17th, 2011 at 8:31 pm

Please give the fans a break. I look forward to Monday nights and enjoy the show so much, but I cant stand Kim Richards!!! Brandy was correct in saying she was tweaking (crystal Meth) with her non stop talking her behavior,I have to consider changing the channel when I see a drugged uo Kim on the show. Please put her rehab get her a makeover, but please replace her on the show!!!

8. Nick said,

on September 29th, 2012 at 3:53 am

Well eileen smolenski, How would you like to have basically supported your entire family since childhood, only to have thier actions proove to you that they were there with there grubby hands out, expecting things, not appreciating it or you.
    Out yourself in her shoes before you judge her.
    I think I would have to be sedated with drugs and booze just to keep from killling somebody lol.

9. kyle hater said,

on April 3rd, 2013 at 5:32 pm

whether it was ’stole my house’ or ’sell my house’, it’s pretty clear kyle did something dishonest. her 15 mins of fame are long over and it’s time she went away….far far away.