Krystal Ball PHOTOS

Posted: October 7th, 2010 in Krystal Ball by LALATE

Krystal Ball PHOTOS

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Krystal Ball (photos below) learned that leaked Santa Clause pictures online from a costume party were being used to smear her campaign for office. Now Krystal (not Crystal) Ball is furious while her opponent is dancing away from accusations.

Krystal Ball appears in suggestive positions in the series of pics. The pictures are not new, over half a decade old. But now Ball is now running for Virginia’s legislature and says the leaking of her photos are the results of a campaign move by her opponent.

He disagrees.

Krystal Ball Normal Pictures
Krystal Ball Photo 1

Krystal Ball Photo 2

Krystal Ball Photo 3

Krystal Ball Photo 4

Krystal Ball appears online in a series of  Santa snaps. The Santa Clause pictures aren’t from Christmas. The photos were snapped during a costume party six years ago in which Ms. Ball became Mrs. Clause.

Ball is wearing a leotard, often appears with her tongue stuck out. In some, she is dragging a man by the leash. Krystal Ball has since identified the man in her pics as her ex-hsuband. Some of the photos promoted ITK to write it “will refrain from providing additional details”. In fact, some of the pics are relatively tame to begin with.

So where did the pics come from? Krystal Ball says the leaked pictures came from opponent, Rep Rob Wittman (R-Ra). Wittman denies the allegation and has asked for their removal.

Ball has denounced the photos. “[Any] young woman who is thinking about running for office and has ever attended a costume party with her husband or done anything stupid on camera, don’t be deterred, run for office.” She’s right. Many politicians make a living of doing stupid things on camera once in office.

“I’m a wife, mother, a CPA and a small-business owner. When I stepped up to run for this seat, I knew that our politics had deteriorated to viciousness”.

Ball’s election is coming up, after Halloween.

Krystal Ball

10 Responses to 'Krystal Ball PHOTOS'

1. Cheryl Snead said,

on October 8th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Help Krystal fight back by donating $5, $10, or $15 to her campaign!

2. al crazio said,

on October 12th, 2010 at 10:36 am

and while you’re at it donate to Christine O’Donnell’s campaign to help offset the wrongful use of her past during her younger years. you can’t pick and choose who gets a pass for youthful indiscretion

3. Jeff said,

on October 12th, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Now she understands why you may be stupid when you are young and think you are bullet proof. I think this is just a reflection of her poor judgement. Her insistence that this is some sort of new dirty politics makes her look even less intelligent at a time when wisdom should prevail. The song phrase, “another one bites the dust” is now most appropriate.

4. Fred said,

on October 21st, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Yeah, how dare someone have evidence of a s xuality.

5. Don Prince said,

on January 13th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

She’s a real babe that makes Sarah Palin look like a plain Jane.

6. Richard Stuart said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Simple examples people should understand.
    1. Cost to Hire Gov Worker: Use simple round numbers, Hire $100K worker, pays 20% taxes, net cost to Gov. $80K, How do you pay for it.
    Have to hire 4 $100k private sector job each paying $20K taxes to get the $80k!
    2. Company makes 10% after taxes. Now raise their taxes. If they don’t get back to at least 10% profit the stock will go down-so they will not be able to expand. How do you make up the difference. There are 5 major areas of cost for a company.
    A. Sales – cut this back company business goes down.
    B. Marketing – cut this back and company business goes down.
    C. Engineering – cut this back and the company business goes down.
    D. Administration-Not happening with increased regulation to deal with.
    E. COS – Cost of good sold – That’s all that’s left – How do you do this, ship jobs overseas! What causes this? Increased taxes!
    Additionally – Unions – operate directly to increas the COS – by more dues, by increased wages – Again – only way to fix is ship jobs oversea! Who/What is the basic/root cause the UNIONS!

Next What has cost US JOBS.
    USW – raise wage and benefit now most steel jobs gone overseas!
    Ship Fitters. Most ship building overseas
    CWA – most electronics manufacturing has been shipped overseas.
    Aircraft Assembly – McDonald Douglass, and others can’t compete in the Airline industry – only sell to the Gov. Boeing – trying to stay competitive, and if the UNION’s are successful – All the business will go to Airbus – a NON-US company. The Unions are shipping the jobs overseas! Infact the total business is being shipped overseas. GE has now moved Jet Engine business to China, and Obama is happy for them NOT TO PAY taxes.
    Unions and Taxes ship jobs overseas!!!!

7. Richard Stuart said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

About Swiss Bank accounts. Not only are their interest rates higher – but – an I go to Geneva 5 -6 times a year, to the ITU. Take the exchange rate. was at 70CH for $100. now at 105CH for $100. THAT is 50% return – not counting the interest rate, Rommey is a smart business man, I should have been so smart!!!! Incidently, I am 75 and still work full time! I earned what I have! and Obama, has not idea about what that is all about! NADA!

8. Richard Stuart said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Watching the four of you! Newt has it right! YOU have to work for your un-employement, and prove to be drug free! AND you too pay taxes out of that un-employement, ie. Everyone has to have skin in the game. TINSTAAFL! That will change the perspect that the Gov should be one big give away program!

9. Richard Stuart said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Kudos to Cupp!!! She said it all!!!
    I was born in 1937, Lost my Mom to drunk teens. I worked may way up – as EVERYONE should, I didn’t get one red cent from the Gov for College, I keep a gas station open all night among other things. I tutored – my work, not the government. AND I paid and still pay heavy taxes. Obama just doesn’t get it! I still work full time and I pay my fair share and I donate to my church. I did this! NOT OBAMA and friend! What arrogance! That does it, I will vote for Micky Mouse rather than Obama now! Don’t even try to defend him!

10. Richard Stuart said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 1:24 pm

So I listened to your next Segment, Martin Bashir
    I listened to Martin, actually telling the lady he was interview – just what she should say! WOW now that is really unbiased!

YOU guys need to learn what balance really means YOU all clearly don’t understand the term. YOU are “Organzing the Uneducated” – Obama in Chicago! Martin’s segment is a SHAME!!@