AP Top 25 College Football Rankings Poll Results - Current Week Standings

Plus - College Football Playoff Top 25 Rankings - CFP Top 25 Football Standings - Bowl Games Schedule

EPL Table 2014 Results English Premier League | UEFA Chammpions League UCL | UEFA Europa League UEL

Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City | La Liga Table Real Madrid, Barcelona | Bundesliga Bayern Munich | Draw Results

Liga Mx Table America, Cruz Azul, Atlas | Copa MX Table 2014 | Mexico Futbol Partido Amisoto

Carmen Winstead DEATH

Posted: March 25th, 2010 in Facebook, Twitter, myspace by LALATE

Carmen Winstead DEATH

The tragic death of Carmen Winstead aka Jessica Smith is spreading today. But is the Carmen Winstead death in a sewer, a story appearing on Myspace, Facebook and Twitter, true or false?

The story has existed online since 2006-2007. The story involves a girl, either named Carmen Winstead or Jessica Smith, being pushed by accident down a sewer by colleagues. “Following” her death, messages were sent online said to remember her passing by reposting a memorial notice or that person will be cursed by their own tragic death if they fail to do so.

The message to repost Carmen’s story came predominately during emails during the height of pre-Twitter in the middle of the decade and later populated on Myspace and Facebook, often through bulletin posts.

The message or story of Carmen or Jessica is reportedly a cut and paste of the following:

“Carmen (Jessica) and the rest of her class were on a fire drill and 5 girls trying to embarrass Carmen pushed her down a sewer when she didn’t come up they called the police and the girls said she fell the police believed them. FACT:two months later a boy got the text of Carmen and didn’t send it later that night the boy went to the bathroom and heard laughter and out of fear he ran into his room grabbed his cell to send the text later that night his mom was awakened by a loud noise two months later they found the boy in a near by sewer [descriptions edited].”

The message says to repost in memorial to Carmen or you will be visited by her ghost.

True or False? Reportedly, it’s all false, an urban legend, said to been spread by certain individuals hoping to gain Mypsace friends out of it.

Facebook, Twitter, myspace

238 Responses to 'Carmen Winstead DEATH'

1. Ryley jarvis said,

on March 31st, 2010 at 1:47 pm

i think you should still send it becuse it could be real there is always a possibility she is real and the story is too the legend could be real i mean judjing bye the sounds of what happend to the boy im shure it is real i would be scared to i would still send it

2. Brittany D said,

on April 27th, 2010 at 1:05 pm

This is sooo not true! I got this about 15 times in the past two years and im fine (knock on wood). This is a waste of a text and time, it was made by 2 girls fooling around on myspace! Get a life and stop worrying about FWDS!

3. MELANIE said,

on February 28th, 2011 at 10:47 am

i beleve that this is true cause i got this message to ???

4. on May 7th, 2011 at 9:42 am

That is sooo not true! I don’t believe in her!

5. Jasmin said,

on May 17th, 2011 at 1:40 pm

I think Ryley is right you never if this is true

6. Jasmin said,

on May 17th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I think Ryley is right you never know if this is true

7. xanix said,

on September 2nd, 2011 at 10:45 am

Pfft no way. this can’t be true. too dramatic, a horror story. the whole ‘hearing laughter’ lark is a joke. a couple of girls fooling around. yes, this scared me SO MUCH.

8. Alex Andrews said,

on November 28th, 2011 at 5:45 am

i belive i got the forwored txt to from a frend. i like the crepey stufe. it also scared me.
    PS: screw you JUSTIN BEBER!!!!!!!

9. Allyssa said,

on December 3rd, 2011 at 12:50 pm

This chick is actually real… i searched it up because i didnt believe it at first… this is really creepy!!!!!
    PS: im a very superstitious

10. liz said,

on December 8th, 2011 at 8:30 am

Whether its fake or not it still has a point that karma is a bi*** and bullying is so wrong

11. Kayla said,

on December 8th, 2011 at 6:27 pm

This is NOT true, I looked it up and there’s no true story that supports it. This would’ve been all over the news if it were true. Plus, I’ve gotten this sent to me several times and NEVER forwarded it, I always just deleted it. And nothing has happened to me. I can’t believe people believe in this stuff.

12. Johnny said,

on December 8th, 2011 at 6:44 pm

OMFG people you got to stop believing this stuff it scared the h-ll out of me yes but 1 it would b on the news 2 all of the info seems made up 3 ever heard of a show called pretty little liars, well this is probablay a fan made version that sucks 4 if you search it a whole buch of things come up but search “carman winstead news report” see what comes up (obviously nothing)

13. Rebecca said,

on December 9th, 2011 at 2:37 am

Just like in the bible, they use stories that are not true to send a message the message here is that bullying is wrong and there are conquscences

14. Child of God said,

on December 9th, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Were** not where

I’m not trying to be rude, but I was just wondering….

15. Bridget said,

on December 10th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

ok i think this is true because i got the thing on facebook and i heard a knock on the door and when i opened it there was a girl i had never seen before and she said thank you smiled and walked away.

16. Lucian said,

on December 10th, 2011 at 11:36 pm

i hate to say it but yeah it’s a good story. other then that it’s just that a story. accident’s do happen from bullying but at the same time this story has to many related factors to the tv series “pretty little liars” then there’s also the fact “if the girls that pushed her down a well lied to the police and where killed: how do we know the truth of it all. Ask your self about that? girls lied to police then where killed. another thing “those that are guilty will be punished” or something like that. other class mate’s getting killed for not believing that she was pushed. i’m sorry but there’s nothing guilty about what someone choose’s to believe in. that being said i will absolutely say this story is a fake.

17. Kenia said,

on December 15th, 2011 at 8:14 pm

Welll i do Belive on this Cus Carma is A * !
    &&Lyk too say the Truth It Scares Mee !:O
    -Guera Boo

18. Morgan! said,

on December 15th, 2011 at 9:13 pm

I believe this is true because seriously, people are that mean these days && they really need to realize that everyone has feelings && when you bully someone, LOTS of people get affected by it!

19. abbiie! said,

on December 16th, 2011 at 3:01 pm

i think tht this is true and even if it isn’t i wld forward it….

20. TheLegend said,

on December 16th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Even if you belif or not how does it spred around a lot i mean if it wasnt true then y would so many people know about this ! I think this is true cuz on facebook mostly all of my friends have this Carmen thing posted imean how did they get this i dont thinkit was just made up. But I dont really care if you belief or not just trying to make a point

21. Tara Peterson said,

on December 18th, 2011 at 9:27 am

@Alex Andrews- learn how to spell!! you cant even spell Justin Bieber right and its on the page right in front of you. do us all a favor and pay attention in school. lol

22. lorna moore said,

on December 20th, 2011 at 7:03 am

i think this is real you guys really should believe this :)

23. LeafstrikeAsakura said,

on February 6th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

FAKE!

24. Wilbur Wright said,

on February 8th, 2012 at 8:22 am

this is all true. I went to school with carmen. Repost this or she will get you.

25. I'mPetrified said,

on February 25th, 2012 at 5:34 am

this is all true. I went to school with carmen. Repost this or she will get you (I didn’t go to school with her, but i’m pretty scared right now so I’m reposting it.)

26. cupcake234 said,

on February 27th, 2012 at 6:50 pm

this story is sooooo fake it is a urban folk tale that has been made to scare ppl so dont belive it and live your life cuz no one knows when you are going to die honestly unless you kill urself!

27. Alicia said,

on March 25th, 2012 at 9:51 am

ITS ALL TRUE! i went to her school, and i saw the girls push her! i was just too scared, but i eventually told, and carmen sent me a message and i fwd it and i got a knock on my door and a little girl said ‘thank you’ and i get these surprise letters! its true, but she doesnt kill people tho, thats the only untrue thing xx

28. Georgia said,

on March 26th, 2012 at 10:40 am

I know it’s not true, I found the story on Facebook then didn’t post it. That was last year and I’m still living…Those of you who believe it explain why I’m still alive today!

29. A Person said,

on April 7th, 2012 at 11:34 am

Thoes 5 girls deserves 2 die…. U don’t kill someone and don’t expect something NOT to happen. Let thoes 5 girls rest in h-ll!!!! Carmen (Jessica) I’m on ur side… Every time I get ur letter I send it. Have a good night Carmen (Jessica) and u rest in HAVEN!!

30. Tabnlolo said,

on April 25th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Guys u believe or not still do it I’m not taking no risks I believe!!!!

31. on April 27th, 2012 at 8:31 am

I’m on Carmen’s(Jessica) side to they shouldn’ve have ahd done that so i hope they feel guilty. So Carmen R.I.P dont worry bout them and let what’s coming to them come

32. FearedByMost-_- said,

on April 27th, 2012 at 2:15 pm

I went to Carmen Winstead’s school. I was there when she got pushed down that awful sewer. The look on her face scared the cr--p out of me. It still does. If you get a forward from Carmen, don’t hesitate to send it. IT IS REAL! That’s all I’m going to talk say about it. Watch your back…

33. kaate said,

on May 1st, 2012 at 4:40 pm

i so think its true u may never know and watch out if u dont send it ok good bye to the people who dont send it

34. Hollly said,

on May 5th, 2012 at 8:56 pm

If u think it’s fake then don’t forward it I’m just saying u could die if u didn’t? And yes I did already forward this so I’m safe :)

35. Sam said,

on May 6th, 2012 at 5:50 am

I am on Carmen’s side. R.I.P Carmen.

36. Ebony said,

on May 13th, 2012 at 8:36 am

its an urban legend!
    and its a chain letter! -_-
    i swear some people are gullible..
    and this never actually happened!
    and neither to the boy!

37. punx said,

on May 15th, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Well if its true or not , those ones who refuse too forward it are just heartless , the point that is being pointed out is that bullying is not OKAY and if you agree forward the message on , but for yous who dont agree and believe bullying is okay then your time will come.

38. kate said,

on May 15th, 2012 at 11:36 pm

I don’t think it is real but I post it anyway just in case..<3

39. Robertt Gomez said,

on May 16th, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Honestly CreepyPastas are just really creepy fables guys ever think of that?

40. PrincessK said,

on May 18th, 2012 at 3:33 am

This is still going on?? I saw this when I was like 15. (Im 21 now) !!

41. Goldfish said,

on May 18th, 2012 at 7:51 am

Okay. Anyone who actually believes this is high. I did re-email it because it scared the living * out of me. This story is not true. Everyone who says it is just gets scared. No news reports,no news articles, no nothing about this apart from a bunch of people scared shitless. The one thing at you at see that shows this is make that orginally you HAD to repost it on what was it webpage? something like that, but now you have to re-emial it,post it on youtube,post it on facebook. If anything from this story was true it would have been covered by some news company(e.g CNN,abc news,sky news) Everyone who is scared, believe me I am not some idiot just writing to scare you, this story is not true. You can go to the toilet,have a shower in and sleep in peace. Everything WILL BE FINE. Just look it up and you probably will find a wiki on chain-mail. This story is one of those.

42. karilee said,

on May 18th, 2012 at 6:34 pm

i think its true too because its all over and it is true people should stop bullying other people

43. on May 19th, 2012 at 2:16 pm

ok I don’t think it’s true because there aren’t any news articles and how could she send a message she died in a sewer
    # Justsayin

44. shakiela said,

on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:02 pm

you now what it might be true those kids that siad that she isnt real they might not be alive right now and half af them are probly lieing…… HOW DO YOU KNOW.

45. Selena Currie said,

on May 22nd, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Guys, come on! The point of this forward is bullying. There probably isn’t a Carmen ghost going around killing people just because they won’t forward her story, but I do have to say that it did freak me out. I believe in ghosts and what not, stories like this are real sometimes. This is if you can pick out which ones are real or not. It’s nice to forward it though so this chick (whatever her name is Carmen or Jessica) is remembered, and hopfully talk some cents into people who do bully others. Never know, maybe one of their pranks will go wrong and they will end up killing someone.

46. Common Sense said,

on May 24th, 2012 at 5:20 am

Ok, for those of you saying that a “little girl” showed up to your door and thanked you for forwarding, I wonder who that “little girl” was because Carmen was allegedly around 17 when she was pushed….
    Come on people. There are no records on this Carmen girl and if everyone who didn’t repost really died…this forward would be the leading cause of death! Everyone who doesn’t forward gets pushed into a sewer? That’s a loooot of people. It’d be all over the news.
    Bullying is wrong, and people really can be that mean. But I’m going to have to call this a fake.
    Think about it, all of you who are reposting just in case….you are being a bully yourself because you’re attacking little kids and gullible adults and scaring them to death. Stop spreading these things.

47. meeehh duhh said,

on May 24th, 2012 at 8:23 am

idk….

48. Bla said,

on May 24th, 2012 at 11:19 pm

moral of the story, treat others as you wish to be treated. it could come back to you. god bless ya carmen.

49. alex said,

on May 25th, 2012 at 2:56 pm

lol you guys are dumb as h-ll its obviously not true. remember all of the forwards years before this that said “if you don’t forward to 10 people in the next 20 mins then a little girl will appear at your bed in the middle of the night and kill you.”? its the same thing but with more detail. grow up and stop being so damn gullible.

50. andrew said,

on May 25th, 2012 at 7:51 pm

no it true i read it of my friends wall, then i left to go take out the garbage and in the storm drain i heard laphing. I ran in side re posted it and grabbed a crowbar and a flashlight.then i ran back out to the drain there was no laphing nothing down there exepit for a stream of piss water carp and cobwebs. if there was a person down there the webs would of hit them in the face. i know this because i went down there in scuba gear we had radios full maskes and air tanks .that morning with a bunch of my friends looking like we were about to swim with the octopuses found nothing. there was webs all over us. so this has to be real im living prof.

51. vivian said,

on May 26th, 2012 at 7:54 am

i cant believe those girls did that to such an inisent little girl those girls deserved it i also think that you should repost it because i believe it

52. Chloe said,

on May 27th, 2012 at 4:14 am

I re-posted it, I read all of these comments and I really don’t know whether it’s true or not…but what I do know is that if it is true….I’m safe!

53. jessica said,

on May 27th, 2012 at 8:05 am

im on your side carmen (jessica) i think this is true and them 5 girls diserve it!!! and we got the same name :)

54. Jasmine said,

on May 28th, 2012 at 10:58 am

Okay, at the end of the day we all have our own opinions, we can think watever we want to and no one can change that, I personally think that the story might me true, but your not gonna die if you read something and dont forward it, its all just created by people that were bored one day and made the message, just because you got it does not mean its true!

55. Jasmine Corteas said,

on May 28th, 2012 at 11:01 am

Okay, at the end of the day we all have our own opinions, we can think whatever we want to and no one can change that, I personally think that the story of Carmen’s death might be true, but your not gonna die if you read something and dont forward the message, its all just created by people that were bored one day and made the message, just because you got it does not mean its true! Its just like all other messages, I mean really, your not goin to die if you dont send an email or repost!

56. nygeo said,

on May 30th, 2012 at 8:07 am

To all of you that believe this non sense you need to stop watching horror pictures!!!! This is not real it is a made up hoax… but if you idiots want to believe it be my guest, but get a life.

57. Kadence said,

on May 30th, 2012 at 10:21 am

It is not true. I have been doing research on her for the last hour because my friend got it and got freaked out. there is no record of any of this happening. i do agree that it sends a very powerful message about bullying but it isn’t a true story. i’ve gotten this message probably 10 times in my life since i was a kid & when i was little it did scare me but i still never sent it. i’m fine, ten years later & i have a sewer in my backyard. those of you who say it’s true because the story is everywhere, okay. believe what you want but it’s everywhere because of people who get freaked out repost it. that’s kind of the whole point. & if it were true, why would there be so many versions of the story and have 2 different girls? The exact same thing did not happen to two completely different girls at the exact same time. Ex: Jessica & Carmen did not both get pushed down a sewer during a fire drill in the same state, same year, and land at the bottom the exact same. Ron & David didn’t both do the same thing. & obviously if they were included on the chain email, they’ve been there since it was created, which it couldn’t have been if they recieved that exact letter. below i have posten the link for the white pages search on carmen winstead. there is no record of her living in indiana. this is the only person that shows up. feel free to let me know if you want more proof.

58. Jocelyn said,

on May 30th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

So many of these circulate; they’re not true. Note how the name Carmen is very similar to Karma? The point is that’s Karma is a *, it comes back around, you get what you deserve, however you want to phrase. That is the moral of this.

59. Cody said,

on June 2nd, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I didn’t know they left man holes uncovered..
    And this is so not true.

60. Elena Seaton said,

on June 3rd, 2012 at 11:59 am

obviously not true. if this many people “dont believe” and didn’t send the message on and lived , its fine. we know they lived because it wasn’t on the news. this kind of thing would get on the new QUICKLY. In the movie Chain Mail or Chain Letter this same kind of thing happened. of course being a horror movie it was true but even so all media was alerted and they had detectives & such trying to figure out why all these people were randomly dying. its FALSE.

61. Luce said,

on June 3rd, 2012 at 1:38 pm

I’m just not sure if she is…haunting people. Its really awful someone would do that.

62. Ashlee said,

on June 3rd, 2012 at 6:07 pm

Im so disturbed by the amount of people on here that believe this story and are making up more stories about how this is true. Get some help!

63. on June 4th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

It isnt true you bi hes I heard it on Facebook it drives me nuts

64. on June 4th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

If it was true I would be dead nowsa

65. Noely said,

on June 4th, 2012 at 10:01 pm

I do believe in this kind of stuff and I get that bullying is wrong, I mean she didn’t deserve to die like that but why are people scaring eachother like that that’s called bullying try not to bully someone you can save a life

66. Olivia said,

on June 6th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

All I know is that I’m way freaked out right now..!.It’s true! She didn’t deserve it.

67. Fifi said,

on June 8th, 2012 at 6:48 am

This is just in case …… Poor her

68. Renee said,

on June 8th, 2012 at 9:51 am

i really dont know if this is true or not but TO EVERYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS NOT TRUE: SENT IT ANYWAY EVEN IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT!!! i dont know who to believe but still send it cuz there are chances that it could be true :/

69. Plasma Flux 013 said,

on June 9th, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Why anyone would believe this is beyond me…. Unless you happen to be a gullible fool.
    Personally, if this does happen to me, there are many corrections she needs to make to her technique… I’m gonna point out every single one. >:P

70. don cooper said,

on June 9th, 2012 at 9:18 pm

This is talking about Karma you do wrong on ppl. it will come back on you ten times worse. If you Do Not believe in KARMA then you are a fool.

71. H.N. Dog said,

on June 9th, 2012 at 10:35 pm

It may be true, it may not be true, but send it anyway, just incase she tries to wipe you out of existance. I prefer not to take the risk of not sending it around and getting killed.

~H.N. Dog

72. Moira said,

on June 11th, 2012 at 6:23 am

I honestly think it’s true. A lot of bad things happen because of bullies. And I agree with Ryley

73. Danny said,

on June 12th, 2012 at 2:35 pm

“It’s a matter of opinion, I guess.” “It’s not up to whether it’s real or not, it’s whether it HAPPENED or NOT, cause if she didn’t die, which she probably did, it wouldn’t have happened like this.” “I don’t believe this could happen at a school or anything like that.. it’s ridiculous.”

74. angela said,

on June 14th, 2012 at 7:22 pm

thats sad that the girls would do that to carmen..they had no right to do something like that…i forwarded it but this wouldve never happened if those rotten grils were nicer…r.i.p.carmen

75. Ty said,

on June 15th, 2012 at 11:07 am

I have the Spirit of God surrounding me. Carmen WILL not hurt me or my family. I claim the blood of Jesus. He is my Grace, my Saviour, my Protector, and my Father. His angels WILL protect me, whether from ghosts, spirits, or demons of evil.

76. mayte said,

on June 15th, 2012 at 4:37 pm

i don’t realy know if it’s true or fake all i know is that jesus is going is protecting me i agree with ty

77. jasmine said,

on June 16th, 2012 at 8:25 am

i believe in this. i saw it on facebook. i reposted it. when i was reading it i kept hearing really strange noises in the house that i have never heard before. let alone i was home alone. it was scary. when i reposted it, exactly five hours later i got an email titled “they pushed her” and all it said was thank you -.-” may not have happened to all of u but it sure as h-ll happened to me.

78. eric said,

on June 16th, 2012 at 8:57 am

everyone who believes in this for one moment must be under the age of 13 or stupid.

79. savannah said,

on June 16th, 2012 at 9:45 am

r.i.p carmen this is why we shouldnt be bullying each other some people are just plain cruel and if you get the foward send it i belive!

80. Kalina said,

on June 16th, 2012 at 9:49 am

Just because i didn’t forward it doesn’t mean that i’m heartless,it just means that i don’t believe in this. There is no such thing as ghosts.I went to the bathroom and sink after receiving the message and NOT forwarding it and i’m just fine for your information! Carmen was most likely a good person and so she wouldn’t terrorize anyone. Would she?

81. alexia said,

on June 16th, 2012 at 7:05 pm

i totally believe it.

please keep this in memorial of her

82. chris said,

on June 16th, 2012 at 8:26 pm

all yall who believe this is stupid and they wouldnt post a murder like that as in police didnt believe them cause they would inspect it not just belkieve a bunch of gay * girls

83. mackenziee said,

on June 16th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

are you flippin kidding me this is just a f*&^%$# stupid chain letter i even looked it up and it said it was a chain letter for internet groups so yeah the chick is probaily real but she aint gonna get me any time soon because on facebook i read it and its not cause they this carmen girl dont know i exsist or who posted that cr p and im sick of the lies, all they want to do is scare kids ITS NOT REAL ITS A CHAIN LETTER just sayin:):);)

84. Sarah said,

on June 17th, 2012 at 7:00 am

I agree with yall who said it is soo NOT TRUE! That letter is stupid. It’s just someones way to scare other people. So if u r looking this up to see if it is true it’s not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85. savahanna williams said,

on June 17th, 2012 at 5:50 pm

in sorry but thats scarry just saying

86. Tyller said,

on June 18th, 2012 at 3:56 am

First of all just because somebody doesn’t repost this doesn’t mean they are heartless it means that they are not gullible like most of you are. If this story were actually true, all the people saying that the five girls deserved to die is messed up and obviously don’t have any actual desire to stop bullying because that is just as wrong and almost the same as bullying! Its a damn shame to come on here and say that you are against bullying and then turn around and say that five people should die! People need to grow up and think a little bit!

87. cole said,

on June 18th, 2012 at 7:42 am

Alright i seen this question by the legend “Even if you belif or not how does it spred around a lot i mean if it wasnt true then y would so many people know about this !” because alot of peolple send it because there scared to death and some peolple want to scare more people and i dont know i im spending my time on this!

88. truestuff said,

on June 18th, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I belive this that they pushed her because i was mostly bullied

89. Makayla said,

on June 18th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

I belive some stuff is true no matter what if. It happend it happend it don’t regard any opinions! Alot of kids die because of stuff like this “karma” ,”Bulling” think about it who are you to say if its true or not? I do sure think its real an to tell the truth even if you cant find her name her pic or her real story just think what if this happend to you? what if people didnt believe this didnt happen to you? what would you do if you got cought up in your own lie? An this has nothing to do with the show PRETTY LITTLE LIERS Grow up! Not everything is based on shows an movies would you want your death to be false… People think before you act an if this was a myth than it is but you still respect the dead or payback will come an bite you in the *. Just sayin people. If you don’t believe than you don’t but in regard if she died or not thats not something to joke about.

90. Brittany Sorensen said,

on June 18th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Urban Legends are like horror movies . Its all script . Its very possible that its based off facts , but that doesnt mean its true . Someone wrote it , waiting for people to believe it .

91. steph said,

on June 18th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

of coarse its not real ! you should not be affraid at all if you beleive in JESUS CHRIST ! his blood will protect you from anything . thats why he died for us , to potect us . i mean would die for people you didnt know , when they say kill you , spit in your face , and talk alot of stuff about you . yea im pretty sure you wouldnt .

92. Pamela Ordo said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 4:06 am

Guys don’t worry it’s fake, There is no evidence of a girl named Carmen Winstead being pushed down a sewer. Example, not a single news report, no police files, no records or anything. This story originated as a ghost story and was completely fictional so stop freaking out.

93. This one guy said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 11:26 am

I swear -.- whoever believes this is honestly way too gullible . This story is all fake . It would have been on the news. I’d always get this forward and the picture of the chick would always change . It’s * fake -.-

94. Mitchell Moore said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

It doesn’t hurt to post it, it’s just on thing.. It was really creepy sounding, but i looked it up and it says it’s an urban legend

95. Mckenna said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 2:37 pm

So i did go on the internet and looked up the story and what found out on 95% of the websites was that she did fall down the sewer and did die of the reason people say she did in all the posts,e-mails, and text-broken neck-. However, all those stories “claming” those people disappeared and were killed were So what I’m trying to say here is: Go a head and repost it im not gonna stop you. But before you say “it’s true” and “it’s soooo not true”, just think what if YOU were her and YOU died the same way she did, how would it make YOU feel to sit there in heven or in h-ll and see people make a stupid game out of it?

96. on June 19th, 2012 at 2:43 pm

this is true i went to school with carmen (repost this or she will get u )

97. Carmen said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 6:39 pm

i new a girl named that and she died i dont know if this story is true but the Carmen i knew died not by accident. lets say sometimes its good not to know a lot.

98. Sian said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 11:00 pm

“You’ll wake up in a sewer” how can you wake up if you’re dead?
    This is so fake, I’ve read a lot of stuff like this and I’m still alive. Chill.

99. John said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 11:25 pm

This is not real.Who keeps a sewer whole open.This is all a trick that probably is made up most likely by teenagers.

100. Logan Davis said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 6:18 am

As scared as I am to believe it, I do. This is the only story I’ve seen on the Internet. I did repost it and nothing came out of my sewer. But I was still terrified and didn’t sleep at all that night.

101. L said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 7:02 am

Personally I received it about a year or so ago. I tend to ignore them, and nothing has happened to me.

I don’t doubt that there probably was a girl who died under these circumstances (when you’re bullied yourself you don’t doubt these things happen), and that is wrong. If people were being found dead in sewers all the time, though, it would be publicised. So in that sense, I believe that some of it is true, because horrific things happen to good people because others think they have the right to make it happen when they don’t, but the rest is fabrication.

Real or not, it’s the message that matters. Bullying is wrong, and honestly, passing this on and scaring people is technically bullying.

102. Lord Voldemort said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 7:34 am

Well, I guess I’m dead

103. Olivia S said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 10:10 am

Well, to be honest, I don’t really believe in these forwards. But I send them anyways, because this stuff happens in real life. People bully others, just to get a quick laugh, but then, it gets serious, and the one that gets bullied ends up dead, because of suicide, or hurt because of physical bullying. You guys might just find this as “Oh whatever its just a forward, who gives a cr--p?” But guess what? This happens. Don’t act like it doesn’t.

104. Realist said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 10:21 am

Okay guys, To all those who believe: I get it. You guys think this is true, and you know, It could be. I’m wavering on the subject, but to all those who are saying they are “Gullible” and “Stupid” Are probably bullies to. Just because some people believe, doesnt mean they are gullible or stupid, it just means that they care. Even if it didnt actually happen, that doesnt mean that you need to bully people about it! Oh the **** irony! This shows how immature people can be. Just accept it and move on. You don’t need to bully people about something this small. This forward was to STOP people from bullying! Not so much as just a silly joke.. They want you to forward it because they don’t like bullying that gets this way out of hand. Situations like this can pop up. Its possible. This is why this generations frustrates me.. Its like these people can’t comprehend what others are saying.. in one ear out the other… My my… o- o”

105. courtney said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

i honestly think it’s true, i believe in this kinda stuff. and i just don’t think anyone should bully. its not right. its not funny to push someone down the sewer, like are you that immature you wanna kill someone… thinking it’s funny. its wrong, and i believe in this… cause honestly if someone did this to me i’d sure come back and haunt them.. not kill, but haunt… nobody deserves this! i find bulling just wrong..

106. samantha said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 6:04 pm

this is so real i know her went to funerral and everything so shut up every one its true

107. Katie said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 6:14 pm

the story about Camren is real i knoew her the kids are jurkes i hate them she was a good friend :)

108. Dana said,

on June 20th, 2012 at 10:09 pm

wow. okay a person being pushed down a well is true. but the part about coming back to kill is bs. its seriously just another stupid chain. if you people seriously believe an URBAN LEGEND aka something not real is gonna come kill you you guys are effing stupid. live in reality.

109. Deb said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 3:32 am

I read it on facebook and I reposted it

110. Sydney said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 11:08 am

Okay, I saw this and I’m a really superstitious person. At first i was like “Ohmy ._. I dont wanna die.” But I dont think this girl weho was bullied would come back as a ghost TO bully. This is wrong and if the story of her being pushed in a sewer is real, then it was mean to start this kind of story about her.
    :P Sorry If You’re Wasting Your Time Reading This Comment.

111. Rhonda said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 11:42 am

People are dumb of they think this is real, especially based on the fact that they’ve seen it reposted by many people. Things like this get spread around so quickly because somehow people think they’re true (for example, ever heard of the one where if you don’t repost you’re killed by a clown? I think we all have.) If somehow this were true, people would be dying left and right and you would hear about it. Don’t believe everything you read.

112. Jo cochran said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 2:47 pm

what i wanna know is whoever left the manhole open sued by her parents for neglect?

113. victoria said,

on June 21st, 2012 at 6:15 pm

peopel get it in their head that this could be a real possibility and the y psych themselves up so much and get so paranoid that they expect something bad to happen…and you know what they say that if you look hard enough for something bad to happen you will find it…people are naive and stupid….

114. Nexus said,

on June 22nd, 2012 at 11:45 am

Okay, for the people who googled it then said it was true, how stupid are you? do you really think we didnt search it? seriously, when you google search the name carmen winstead, every single link is a link to urban legend sites. the story is bogus. it’s not true at all. it’s an appeal to fear to get people to repost the story. the story is supposed to be for stopping bullying, yet we’ve turned it into a new form of bullying, by using it to scare people into reposting, to humor ourselves. which is the typical bullying relation. so for anyone who is scared of this and believes its real, your retarded. and for that superstitious guy, they say that you go to sleep and awake to laughing. i pull allnighters all the time. oh and i dont kiss my parents goodnight. there’s 2 steps taken out. is she gonna get me? XD

115. Nexus said,

on June 22nd, 2012 at 11:51 am

second, during a school fire drill, students leave the building, not the school grounds. there are no manholes on any school ground, state requirement. so how did they push her down one while being on school grounds? more fact to make the story a joke. haha.

116. Lexie said,

on June 22nd, 2012 at 12:24 pm

I got the post on facebook, freaked me out but, I refuse to repost any of these forwards whether I believe them to be true or not. The fact of the matter is if it were to be true why would you want to pass this along to your friends and put their lives at risk? If someone ever did die from you sending them that message, you’re just another murderer like the girls in this story. The story is terrible and bullying needs to definitely be put to a stop but, so do these forwards!

117. R-Diddy Dawg said,

on June 22nd, 2012 at 12:52 pm

SNOPES.COM PEOPLE. Goody story, I may tell it to my kids tonight around a fire. BOO!

118. leslie said,

on June 22nd, 2012 at 1:43 pm

i think the pushing her down the sewer is true but not the killing u in after a shower or when u go to bed , it sounds believable

119. leslie said,

on June 22nd, 2012 at 1:46 pm

and yeah i have a manhole at my school so yeah she couldve

120. kaitlyn said,

on June 23rd, 2012 at 12:49 pm

i think the story is true i do belive in ghost and spirts and i know they are reall if you wont i f you wont you can get a candle or 2 and in your mind or out lord say a name and what you say to a spirt or a lost 1 and they or the ghost maybe will respond to you i have don this be for it is save but jest in case bring a bible with you to make shure no bad spirts come after you

121. Stupid said,

on June 24th, 2012 at 7:53 am

I think that this story sounds alot like the movie Final Destination or I know What You Did Last Summer. I don’t think that it is real, all the people that are bullied in this world has never came back to haunt the people that have bullied them. People who believe in this make themselves sick dwelling on something that has nothing to do with them. Why don’t you start worring about something that matters in this world, like HIV, cancer, young children having babies, and the lack of education that they have.

122. Mary said,

on June 26th, 2012 at 7:19 am

i can’t believe people thinks she’s really. “Ghosts” don’t exist. And if they did, they probably can’t touch you!!

123. Nick said,

on June 27th, 2012 at 10:03 am

Guys! It’s real! I didn’t forward it! And I was murdered last night!

124. It'sKittyBitch said,

on July 1st, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I cried reading the story, but the whole “she will get you thing”? Seriously people?? That is stupid. I reposted it soully based on the message: that bullying is wrong and impacts people more than you’d think. R.I.P. Carmen. R.I.H. (rest in h-ll) bullies.

125. Amanda said,

on July 2nd, 2012 at 8:37 am

ook first of all i got this message like 25 times and haven’t FWD it i mean this girl may be real but the story of her ghost coming to get u in the middle of the night…. WHATEVER! i mean i get a lot of foward messages and dont send them but look i’m still alive. ok i might be creeped out about the messages i get but doesn’t mean i have to foward them all to scare other ppeople.

126. Ana said,

on July 3rd, 2012 at 4:57 pm

This is NOT true. Tell me, how would anyone know that the first girl heard laughter coming from her drain if she died immediately afterwards? How did they know that exactly five girls pushed her if she kept killing random classmates? This is a hoax, people.

127. Julia said,

on July 4th, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I believe that part of this is true.I think she is real.I think it is totally unfair how she lost the battle between the girls and her.I’m sorry,but I don’t need a computer to tell me if i’m sorry or not.Just because I don’t repost it,doesn’t mean i’m not sorry.ZShe would want us to pray for her because we care for her,not because were scared of her.

128. Kristen said,

on July 5th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I think that this whole thing is stupid! There is obviously a chance it could happen! Bullying is bad but people need to realize things don’t just happen like this and go unnoticed! If it is may Carmen or whom ever rest in peace! We all just need to get over it and good luck to whom ever has problem with bullying!!

129. Seth said,

on July 6th, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Im not gonna take any chances R.I.P. Carmen- They hurt her

130. Sorry... said,

on July 8th, 2012 at 5:43 pm

131. Snowe said,

on July 9th, 2012 at 9:22 pm

I’m pretty sure its not true i have been getting this for three years and every time it says 6 years ago also just saying they keep changing details.

132. Alice said,

on July 10th, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Come on guys. This story is obviously NOT true. I was searching the internet for an hour and 5 minutes and I went on the BBC website and NOTHING about this so called ‘Carmen Winstead’ girl came up. Yes, it scared the h-ll out of me. It’s now 9:49pm and I am going to bed soon. One of my contacts on my BBM posted it to me. I got another post a few MONTHS ago saying I was gonna be killed by someone outside. But, hey, look guys: I’m still here. Also, you never know, the laughing thing might just be someone in your road laughing with friends and not harming you. I’m not going to FWD this; it’s just an URBAN LEGEND to make others feel scared. If any of you is freaking out because of this, then, don’t worry. Listen to me: I searched for over an hour and every website said ‘no, the legend is not true and their is no evidence.’ People just do it to scare others. It’s like when people tell meaningless ghost stories around the campfire. Get real people, IT’S NOT TRUE!!!! Wikipedia say it’s not: and real brain boxes post that sort of stuff :D

P.S. If you, like me, got freaked out huge by this post, then don’t worry. I hope this has comforted you. Those who say people who believe it must be ‘really guillable or under 13′ are wrong, cos I’m 12 (no jokes, peeps) and I don’t believe it. I was shaking the first time I read it, and nearly cried at the thought. But others have comforted me and said it’s lies. IT’S A BIG FAKE!!!!!!!!

133. katelynn said,

on July 12th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

ok, i believe it’s true if you do more research you’ll find she was pushed down a sewer .however the whole “if you don’t repost she will get you “isn’t true .yet i did fwd. it she will not get you I have read that on facebook as well and not reposted and i’m ok (:

134. katelynn said,

on July 12th, 2012 at 2:52 pm

And for the person that said you will hear it on the news ^^^^ all da way up there ….. no not all stories get on the news and if you didn’t live were she lived you wouldn’t of heard it anyway ….. think about it if every death in the world was on the news the news would always be on air -_- and if you don’t believe she exist ask some peeps that went to school with her …. look up her records look up police reports … h-ll do some research at the dam library trust me her name will pop up and her story is right under it for you to read R.I.P CARMEN <3 (JESSICA)

135. unnamed said,

on July 12th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

“ghost” are real ……not to mix them up with demons carmen may not be a ghost but they are real ….. people who have incountered such things “ghost” know they do exist ghosts are spirits in witch work on energy they will drain batteries and human energy to form or to pick up and move things yes they can hurt you if they don’t want you there …. or if they simply don’t like your presence . and if you’ve ever watched ghost adventures you’ll see sometimes they talk to these spirits with electronical devices …. that have a built in dictionarys . and usually when they get such evidence of a spirit in there presence they take tht evidence to a professional investigater to prove infact the evidence is real. some people have their “opinions” but infact ghost are real .encounter one and you’ll never say otherwise :)

136. charlie said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 5:13 am

I think this is true so im sending it on so i dont die!

137. josh said,

on July 17th, 2012 at 5:15 am

i believe this so im scared

138. Anonymous said,

on July 19th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

This is so freaking dumb. I got this from a bunch of ppl and I delete it. Anyone who thinks these are real are just dumb and believe in superstitions. Kay?

139. schindler said,

on July 27th, 2012 at 7:46 am

It shocks me how many of you can’t spell… and simple words too. This is a hoax, and I really hope those of you who say you went to school with her have your head examined. Do you know how many of these “chain” letters go around? Thousands.. I’m guessing most of you who believe in it are 11 or under, if not… you’re hilarious. I’ve researched this, and it’s not real, no news reports nothing. Grow up.

140. Katey said,

on August 14th, 2012 at 9:14 am

Hello guys Its true you don’t ever know if its true or not so you shouldn’t be judging it if you don’t know the truth rules are rules

141. Katey said,

on August 14th, 2012 at 9:26 am

So now does anyone have something they would like to say because i am waiting and i will not wait all day !!! Sry now could some of you feel bad about that what if that ever happened to you not saying it will any sooner but what if it did then how would you feel think about what your saying before u say it

142. michael hope said,

on August 28th, 2012 at 7:23 am

so this is 110% fake and idgaf if it turns out to be real

143. Hailey said,

on September 18th, 2012 at 8:52 pm

These girls s ck and I hate them

144. Nathaniel said,

on September 26th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

And this is why social media is the way that it is. All someone has to do is rope in a bunch of people by scarin the cr--p out of them and they got ya, dont fall for the bullcrap delete the thing and forget about it!! *HEARS LAUGHTER*…….on second thought send it!!!!!!!

145. Liezl said,

on September 30th, 2012 at 1:01 am

i think the crime is real but the re post thingy…….. ………………..no

146. rocky martin said,

on October 1st, 2012 at 4:59 am

this chain message is not real, it can be that the incident happened. but to this chain message, its a big NO! xD

147. Jiboy said,

on October 1st, 2012 at 7:37 pm

How to forward???

148. FARHAD said,

on October 4th, 2012 at 6:40 am

ITS IS NOT FALSE AND IT IS TRUE

149. MattyGriffo2k12 said,

on October 7th, 2012 at 4:15 am

this is true i went to school with carmen (repost this or she will get u )

150. Carmen Winstead said,

on October 7th, 2012 at 4:17 am

its me im back from the dead and if u dont repost this i will get u at 3:00 am in the night u read this ]

SO REPOST NOW OR DIE !!!!!!!!!1

151. Bekabooooo said,

on October 9th, 2012 at 10:46 pm

I think it isn’t real but I wouldn’t mess with it …

152. Nicolei said,

on October 11th, 2012 at 7:26 am

Hah! Another chain message thing. It’s sooo not real. It has been doing rounds again all over the virtual universe. And I’ve come across it so many times, never reposted, and lo and behold! I’m still very much alive and kicking! So there’s no need to fear. :D

153. Marsha said,

on October 11th, 2012 at 7:30 am

If she’s trying to avenge her death by getting back at the people who caused her to die, well, she’s done it, already, right? Or apparently, that’s what the post says. But really, is there any need for her to haunt and kill the people who are innocent of her death as well just because they didn’t repost this message? C’mon, that’s just sick and unfair considering that it’s true. But 99.99% of the time, this is just a hoax.

154. Quin said,

on October 11th, 2012 at 7:32 am

If ever there really is a Carmen Winstead who died this gruesome death, I think we shoulda respect her memory by NOT making posts and messages like this one circulating the internet.

155. hammy said,

on October 13th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

that is so not funny i doubt its real its probably just a joke that got out of hand! so stfu people u may actually scare people. whoever made this up you need to make an apology. byches

156. Shana said,

on October 14th, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I got things similar to these when I was younger. Used to get them all the time. Used to freak the cr--p out of me. Not any more. Because I know that they are all FAKE! They are just from some stupid girls trying to scare other people – and it works. Yes this story kinda freaked me out but I know that its not true and I also know that I can’t be harmed anyway. Because I am surrounded by the grace of God. I cant be harmed because He decides when its my time, not some made up chain letter story.

Glory be to God.

157. Anonymous said,

on October 17th, 2012 at 1:08 am

so guys do u think i should repost it cause i accidently read this i dunno whether it is true or not i just wan to noe u guys opinion on should i repost or not????

158. Anonymous said,

on October 18th, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Not taking any risks RIP Carmen, even if it’s not real it teaches a valuable lesson

159. on October 22nd, 2012 at 10:00 am

This has scared the living daylights out of me! I’m only young! It’s not fair that people send this to me:(

160. jessie bond said,

on October 29th, 2012 at 2:42 am

It’s trueee! I didn’t post and I was killed last night!! OMG

161. amy said,

on October 30th, 2012 at 12:00 pm

What a load of c**p

162. Liz said,

on February 11th, 2013 at 4:36 am

I agree with Alicia

163. Jill said,

on February 11th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Presently making the rounds on Facebook amongst grown women. I was once picked on on the playground myself – but these urban legends are just annoying. Wish there were some way to cut them off…

164. R... said,

on February 12th, 2013 at 3:04 pm

R.I.P CARMEN… They hurt her…

Bullying is wrong, full stop… Nothing justifies it… Whether this story is true or not is irrelevant… Girls and boys are bullied in similar ways all around the world

165. Rolleater said,

on February 12th, 2013 at 4:50 pm

166. Kyle said,

on February 13th, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Does anyone else notice that all of the ones that believe this to be true have horrible grammar and can barely spell? Morons will believe anything.

167. RAKARA said,

on February 13th, 2013 at 7:21 pm

I can’t believe there are so many gulliable people out there, this story is fake, its an urban legend, for starters what school would have an uncovered open sewer in the playground, honestly some people will believe anything.

168. Isabella said,

on February 14th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

I believing in this big time “they hurt her” if you don’t believe this have fun dyeing!

169. Enz said,

on February 15th, 2013 at 4:56 am

You believe or not let’s just pray for all those who were victims of BULLYING. I think this would be better than just reposting things.

170. tess said,

on February 15th, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Have you guys heard of missed call or the ring movies. i think those girls are making this story up just different verison of the ring and missed call movies come on stop believing everything you see or hear without actually researching it if it was true it would be biggest thing on news just like that jessica baby who fell in the hole for i dont remember how long but close to 3 days i believe back in 80’s

171. Alaina said,

on February 15th, 2013 at 8:33 pm

I know it’s fake but it scared me enough to repost soo

172. theonewhoknowsitall said,

on February 15th, 2013 at 11:08 pm

hey people :) you’re all fools an

173. Wow said,

on February 16th, 2013 at 12:19 am

Did any one eles notice that all these ppl that didn’t think it’s real died a month after they posted….. Werid

174. ak said,

on February 16th, 2013 at 3:05 am

I’m not taking any chances…… They hurt her. Rest easy Carmen.

175. John said,

on February 16th, 2013 at 3:41 am

I don’t exactly believe this could be a true since, due to the lack of public evidence.

But I do say this, that their are a lot of things that happen like this, where a group of bullies decide to pick on a victim then everything turns for the worst, manslaughter, even murder is committed. However, usually the perpetrators get away with it, due to the lack of witnesses.

So don’t believe everything you see on the internet, because it is full of lies. Just take note that these grizzly and disturbing scenarios do exist…

176. Carmen Winstead said,

on February 16th, 2013 at 10:47 am

If you have not reposted my story, and I have not visited you, it is because there are just so many others that I have had to visit first, and I can only get one person a night into that sewer drain. I’ve been doing this every night since 2006, and I can only use the same drain where I died. If I haven’t visited you yet, be patient. I’ll see you soon. I promise.

177. Em Dee said,

on February 16th, 2013 at 10:58 am

Carmen can you please tell me which drain this is as I want to keep a daily update..

178. That Guy that Said Something said,

on February 16th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

In all honesty, regardless of it being true or not, I wouldn’t repost it.

Assuming it is true, if I reposted it, then it would spread and then whoever saw it and didn’t repost it would die, rather than just me (like curing a virus on yourself just to infect everyone around you)

Assuming it isn’t true, if I did repost it, I would be letting others indulge themselves in this lunacy.

It’s great as a story, and until I got to the chain mail bit, I actually liked it, but taking advantage of people fears is wrong, so I wouldn’t repost.

179. Carmen Winstead said,

on February 16th, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Sorry about that whole killing people thing. That wasn’t me. It was actually the serial killer chipmunks at it again. I told them they can’t resist their homicidal urges when they eat cheese, but they just won’t listen.

180. Kaz said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 12:33 pm

So sad, I was bullied and would therefore sympathise with any story of bullying.

But this one is horrific! Even if you believe this or not, you would have to have a heart of stone for this to have no effect on you whatsoever!

Too sad to bear thinking about :-(

181. Bailar Coruna said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Stupid c … so the girl goes to sleep and five hours later her Mom wakes up and finds her missing. Then later David Gregory goes to sleep and exaclty the same time, five hours later his mom finds him missing. Yeah fg right. Well my mom’s not going to find me missing is she? She’s dead. What v this is.

182. Bailar Coruna said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Oh and Carmen, when you threaten that you will get to me, there are over 380,000 shares on Facebook alone, so if you can get to one person a night, then I’ll die before you get to me ha ha ha . That’s if you can even work out where I am. What a joke.

183. Sarah said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 2:41 pm

I am very superstitious so I thought about the story…….. a lot. When I first read it, I was scared s ess but then I realized it was never about the story, but about the message in it. Bullying is wrong and if you bully there will be consequences. Either way I am on your side Carmen!!!! THEY PUSHER HER!

184. wendy said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 3:29 pm

THIS IS SOOO FAKE STOP BELIEVEING IN WHATS NOT TRUE WORRY ABOIT YOUR DAMNNN SELF

185. Alyssa said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 8:46 pm

I just saw this post on Facebook today and it clearly scares the s outta me D: im not sure wether to belive if its true or fake but i agree with many of the people on here the laughter and the strange noises like that one chick said she heard a knock at the door opened it saw a girl she never seen before the girl says thank you and leaves that’s creepy but yes i am clearly scared

186. Alyssa said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Im not taking chances either “They Hurt Her”

187. aaron said,

on February 17th, 2013 at 11:31 pm

RIP They Hurt Her , i forwarded it on my fb too scary but more saddening i cried when i read this to actually think teenagers could take a life of another classmate by shoving her in a sewer those bitches how rude i keep trying to find the school where it happened but i cant find out the info more i totally believe that this is true

188. mekhi said,

on February 18th, 2013 at 6:12 am

its not true

189. mekhi said,

on February 18th, 2013 at 6:15 am

so forget about its not true i ignore message never died im still here.

190. mekhi said,

on February 18th, 2013 at 6:21 am

omg… whoever believes this are stupid its not freaking real… my god… people yall need to get more sice

191. kristinichole said,

on February 18th, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Bullying is wrong. Children should be taught this at a young age. Some scars you cannot see.

192. Not Scared said,

on February 20th, 2013 at 8:37 am

I would come after you from the dead too if I saw how poorly this generation spells. Now that is scary stuff.

193. adam curthoys said,

on February 20th, 2013 at 3:45 pm

the story its self isnt wat scared me i did repost out of respect because i am not sure if the girl exsisted or or not and if she did die that way its a terrible tradgedy but wat makes me sick is the fact that someone wuld write abwt somthing like that and send it across the wold just for popularity

194. adam curthoys said,

on February 20th, 2013 at 3:47 pm

ps. sorry about the spelling i have had a few tonight

195. Jos Snell said,

on February 21st, 2013 at 1:30 am

I think that this is one of those things that you know isn’t true but still get scared of encase there is still a possibility of it happening. All that shows is that your open minded to the things that could be happening behind closed doors where we can’t see them. I shared this on Facebook even though I knew it wasn’t true I was still scared. Who knows if it’s real or fake? If you post on here that it’s fake, were you the girl that maybe pushed Carmen/Jess? You can’t be 100% certain. ~Just my opinion

196. liam said,

on February 22nd, 2013 at 4:32 am

it is true i am a girl that push her down

197. liam said,

on February 22nd, 2013 at 4:34 am

it not true

198. Jos Snell said,

on February 22nd, 2013 at 10:52 am

Can you prove it?

199. on February 24th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

whether it is true or not, still the lesson in this story is so important. stop bullying others so you can live peacefully. RIP Carmen / Jessica.

200. cathy said,

on February 24th, 2013 at 2:39 pm

this is sooo true and i almost pee pee in here

201. Jos Snell said,

on February 25th, 2013 at 9:18 am

i agree roxanne

202. WESLEY.KILLLORN said,

on March 3rd, 2013 at 5:21 pm

WTF
    I REALLY DONT GIVE

203. tom said,

on March 6th, 2013 at 9:54 am

even if it is true or not you should still think about that little girl who died and that this post is a way of showing people what bullying can lead to and how people should come clean and not lie in what they do/ say

204. mandy said,

on March 6th, 2013 at 5:24 pm

You people are so gullible…. I’ve been receiving chain letters for over 5 years now & i dont forward that worthless junk to any1.. this is ridiculous that peoples minds are so weak. anybody can tell you people anything and you will believe it. this is infact fake. there is no such person & it is an urban legend.. geezzz

205. Jessica said,

on March 6th, 2013 at 10:52 pm

I don’t believe in this mess. I’m not gonna lie though. it did creep me out a little bit when one of my friends posted it on Facebook tonight. Not the kind of story I want to read right before I go to bed.

206. cody galeotti said,

on March 9th, 2013 at 8:50 pm

im so scared,that i started freaking out more and more every second i read that …..im only 1…that freaks me out like crazy…

207. nikki reid said,

on March 13th, 2013 at 8:50 am

i read most all the posts.

208. Ethan said,

on March 16th, 2013 at 8:06 am

OMFG you all believe

209. sam said,

on March 17th, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I feel so sorry for carmen

210. Teak said,

on March 18th, 2013 at 8:54 am

Rather its true or not, it is not a waste if time to repost. Bullying is something that happens and it will aid in the spread of awareness!

211. Bryan said,

on March 19th, 2013 at 8:30 pm

I got this by one friend, luckily i checked, and it lead me to here, reposted this and told public (on google+) to stop believing this and repost it and +1 to support the fake horror story from spreading before it is too late and reaches to believers.

212. Jeremy Knaack said,

on March 20th, 2013 at 4:55 am

Why is it that everyone on here who believes this is real cannot spell worth *? This isn’t a coincidence. It’s people who can’t focus on their own problems, so they read into this bullshit. I’m surprised they can read at all, let alone know the difference between reality and superficial stories with spelling errors and sentence structure like that. Once in awhile is fine but Jesus Christ, read kids. Figure out what’s REALLY going on in the world. You know, like politics. Believing this bullshit won’t move mountains. Knowing how things really work in the world do.

213. michael said,

on March 21st, 2013 at 1:12 pm

i belive because all urben legends are based off of true storys

214. jessie said,

on March 22nd, 2013 at 9:14 am

Whether this individual story is true or not. The fact is children are bullied everyday and this should serve as a warning to the consequences that come from it.

215. BlackLilly said,

on March 28th, 2013 at 6:26 am

Ok. Dont you people get tired of this back and forth cr--p? Splitting and choosing sides? Thoughts create things. If these many people read it then it is now real due to the power of our collective minds. If you believe the Dead have no Life then Carmen will prove it to you. Some people have too much faith in movies and police. We don’t know how to interpret language anymore. Or write coherently and thoughtfully. What’s always most interesting is the effect something like this has on readers. Fear or loathing. Find a middle ground. People are bullying in the comment panes. The Nature of the message exposes the heartless(bullies) and the fear filled(Carmen). An Eternal Couple Agression and Fear.
    I commune with the Dead often. Dead people get smarter when they die. Also more singularly focused. If you, a Living Person, had one focus and one mission and all the Time in Eternity you would achieve your goal to the maximum. I’ll tell you what Dead people can do way more than that! And they do! It is usually the young Dead who are visibly active or an immature soul. Unclaimed and Unacknowledged souls have more power in the Realm of the Living than souls that are at Peace and Dwelling at the Center of the Earth with God in a Timeless Eden. So if you someone here that fears Her. Pray for her soul to go to the Light. Send her Love. Not pity or hatred for her assailants. Send Love to All involved. Heal the situation.
    And to the person commenting on the literacy and intelligence of others here. I’m gonna step out of my peaceful healer identity for a quick sec. “just because you know how to spell doesn’t mean you have reading comprehension skills. We all understand each other here. Some people are different than you and for whatever reason may not spell so well. People can go thru physical trauma and not spell well. Or be young. Or better at playing symphonies than spelling. Or they just might be not so great at spelling.” grow up bully. Comprehend the messages.
    People are ready for Humanity to unite. Subversive language is fast becoming obsolete.

216. Daniel Serna said,

on March 29th, 2013 at 8:30 am

I think every one that believes this needs to grow a pair of

217. on March 31st, 2013 at 12:51 pm

i feel really bad for this girl and who ever hurt her this much for her death to come should be cursed ! i believe in all this kind of stuff and wish to know more about her so i can look into her death and who and when this happened ! R.I.P ! we all love you xxxxx

218. Spruceuk said,

on April 4th, 2013 at 2:15 am

No one has considered that Carmen might have been the bully here? And that the 5 girls where acting out a retribution on her? I mean come on, Carmen then went on to kill 5 girls, and then moved up to killing people who had nothing to do with the event but failed to repost her story. Carmen isn’t innocent, she is an evil murdering bully! I feel sorry for the 5 girls who were just trying to get their own back on the girl who had bullied them for so long!

219. tjaygibson said,

on April 6th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

it doesn’t matter if its true or not. ke this actually happens in the world and ppl get away with it like the girls did. but posting this spreads awareness and reminds monsters like the classmates that pushed her of the skeletons in there closet. so in a way if you have done something evil like they did in this post then you really are being haunted by a ghost, the ghost of your evil deeds… so I always repost in hopes of driving someone mad with regret:)

220. Ashley said,

on April 7th, 2013 at 11:54 pm

You would believe this if you’re a gullible fool. This is not true. Honestly, you just forwarded this stupid thing because you’re freaked out. I searched her name but there was no case, no news about her death, no nothing. These “send this to 10 people or die” are fake chain letters. I already got this message a few years ago and I can still comment because I’m alive. Now that I read the comments about the fools believing this piece of *, I am starting to imagine that those people were 12-year-olds. 12-year-olds, get away from the internet. I am a girl and I’m not getting scared of this cr--p. I know the point here is to not bully someone. If the person didn’t want to share it, he didn’t have to die. And then bitches be like, “Still gonna believe it I’m scared I shared it so I’m safe.” And then Carmen be like, “Share it you fucknut or else I’ll kill you!” Seriously what the *. I’m not gonna send this thing to people and I’m not gonna say R.I.P to Carmen. * you whoever made this, and * you to people who believed this. And for the people who didn’t believe this thing, I love you.

221. ZeaL said,

on April 20th, 2013 at 2:55 am

LoL How can a Girl LIFT UP the cover of the Manhole?
    I Think is is very heavy for their to lift it up..

222. ZeaL said,

on April 20th, 2013 at 2:57 am

But im still in the side of Carmen…

You May Rest in Peace ;]

223. Mandy Vin said,

on April 20th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

This is sooo not true, i cant believe you guys that believe in her. I just read it in facebook too, i still cant believe you guys.

IT IS NOT TRUE

224. Andrew said,

on April 22nd, 2013 at 7:19 pm

simply sick

225. srinivasan said,

on April 24th, 2013 at 12:42 am

i cannot believe it

226. aswini ganesan said,

on April 24th, 2013 at 12:46 am

its true
    i feel sorry for her

227. Crystal desoza said,

on April 27th, 2013 at 2:33 am

I believed in carmen winstead. I feel sorry for her

228. Brooke said,

on April 30th, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Also think about this, that boy who didn’t repost it, how do we know he heard laughing and what not? Hm he got killed and I’m sure no one was with him. Yeah think about that!

229. Ariadne said,

on May 2nd, 2013 at 1:44 pm

I recieved several Carmen winstead messages about a year ago and I am completely fine. The only bad thing that could come from these forwards is being scared for a night or two. Completely fake

230. clo said,

on May 14th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

231. MonstaKoala said,

on August 20th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Wether it’s true or not if u don’t repost it’s guaranteed to make ur mind play tricks on u so jus to be sure I’d repost x

232. Bambi said,

on August 21st, 2013 at 8:41 am

The message is bullying is wrong.

However, there are much more effective ways of getting the message across. This chain type stuff is bloody ridiculous. I’ve never EVER forwarded one in my entire life and so I seem to have evaded a lot of ghost’s wraith for 23yrs now.

Also.. There appears to be an almost 90-95% positive corolation between the people who believe it and their lack of spelling/grammar.

Hashtag just saying.

233. jessica smith said,

on August 28th, 2013 at 12:30 am

This is true you need to belive what they did to me

234. Aleighsha said,

on August 31st, 2013 at 1:24 am

Seriously this is all fake… How old are all of you that believe this? Like 10/12? Should you even be online without adult supervision?

235. Piyush said,

on February 18th, 2014 at 12:24 am

It may be true no one knows it
    But what my heart say its true and I really bad for her and let those 5 girls be in h-ll

236. Skyeeee said,

on March 7th, 2014 at 2:15 pm

People are obviously so silly. The story about a girl named Carmen dying may be true, but her killing people as a ghost is absolutely fake. GHOSTS ARE NOT REAL! I have seen this message probably 5 times in the past two years and I am still alive. It’s called a “Chain Letter” for a reason. It’s fake and it’s just trying to scare people.

237. Laurel cook said,

on April 7th, 2014 at 7:33 pm

Follow me on Instagram I’m @laughingjellycloud bye!

238. lucy said,

on April 20th, 2014 at 4:17 pm

I think a bit of both really some people said nothing happend to them and others believe something had happened to this poor girl and the boy, I am pretty scared still, I did share this on Facebook just in case.

2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014