PHOTOS! Here are hot pictures of Kim Clijsters whose tennis comeback has been on fire. Kim Clijsters pics heat up as Kim learns today if she will win the Laureus World Sports Awards nominee for Comeback of the Year.
The awards will be announced in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Other comeback nominees are Brett Favre, Lance Armstrong, Tom Watson, and track and field’s Jessica Ennis and Blanka Vlasic.
Kim starts Indian Wells this weekend ranked no. 17. She reportedly has bounced back into shape as fast as she expected.
“After having my daughter, and everything, and being back in tennis, the results have come a lot faster than I think myself and my whole team kind of expected. But I trained really hard to try and get back into shape. The confidence and my level and everything just grew gradually.”
“I’m not the type of person who needs six to seven hours of practice every day to feel good on the court. If I can have a good hour-and-a-half, two hours of good shots, then that’s something that certainly is enough.”
Current WTA RANKINGS
1. Serena Williams, United States, 8,645 points.
2. Dinara Safina, Russia, 6,480.
3. Svetlana Kuznetsova, Russia, 5,930.
4. Caroline Wozniacki, Denmark, 5,925.
5. Venus Williams, United States, 5,626.
6. Victoria Azarenka, Belarus, 5,300.
7. Elena Dementieva, Russia, 4,855.
8. Agnieszka Radwanska, Poland, 3,880.
9. Jelena Jankovic, Serbia, 3,770.
10. Li Na, China, 3,466.
11. Samantha Stosur, Australia, 3,165.
12. Flavia Pennetta, Italy, 3,160.
13. Maria Sharapova, Russia, 3,105.
14. Vera Zvonareva, Russia, 2,965.
15. Yanina Wickmayer, Belgium, 2,940.
16. Marion Bartoli, France, 2,790.
17. Kim Clijsters, Belgium, 2,780.
18. Francesca Schiavone, Italy, 2,730.
19. Nadia Petrova, Russia, 2,440.
20. Shahar Peer, Israel, 2,350.
Here are also Serena Williams bikini pics. Williams recently said of her Australian Open matches:
“It must be something in the water here. Whenever I get down (in a match) I always come back. I just love playing here.”
The Herald Sun described Williams’ matches as the following:
“Yet last night on Rod Laver Arena two of the tennis fraternity’s most compulsive characters slugged it out in a match that first rivalled, then eclipsed anything that could have been anticipated. Momentum swings. Line-call controversy. An extraordinary Williams meltdown that saw her 15 consecutive points, surely a record for the world No.1.”
Kim Clijsters, Tennis