AP Top 25 College Football Rankings Poll Results - Current Week Standings

Plus - College Football Playoff Top 25 Rankings - CFP Top 25 Football Standings - Bowl Games Schedule

EPL Table 2014 Results English Premier League | UEFA Chammpions League UCL | UEFA Europa League UEL

Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City | La Liga Table Real Madrid, Barcelona | Bundesliga Bayern Munich | Draw Results

Liga Mx Table America, Cruz Azul, Atlas | Copa MX Table 2014 | Mexico Futbol Partido Amisoto

Applebees Veterans Day!

Posted: November 11th, 2009 in Free by LALATE

Applebees Veterans Day

Applebees’ Veterans Day salute is offering free meals. Applebees is among the Veterans Day free offers.

Applebees’s meals applies for veterans and and active duty military today. The offer is one of many being provided this Wednesday as we remember our troops.

Applebees has countless locations. In Southern California, there are Applebees in Alhambra, Temple City, Montebello, West Covina, Norwalk, Palmdale, Bell Gardens, Monrovia, and more.

With over 15 locations in Southern California, there is an Applebees near you. Plan ahead, carpool, and have fun.

For continuing coverage of this and other free offers on Veterans day, click here: http://news.lalate.com/category/free.

Free

16 Responses to 'Applebees Veterans Day!'

1. on November 11th, 2009 at 10:03 am

Applebees Veterans Day! – http://shar.es/akNKx

2. Mark Tannehill said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 3:34 pm

I am a Vet who just had a free meal at the Windsor, Calif Applebees and I could Not have been treated better. The GM manager came out and thanked me for my service and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

3. Frank G Ankner said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Just had a delicious meal, FREE, at Applebees in Greenacres Florida. I am a Korean Vet and am very thankful for the generosity of Applebees. God Bless.

4. Earl Kisamore said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 8:09 pm

My mother and father my wife and I had lunch at applebees in Va my father and Iare both vets and his health not good but I would like to thank applebees for the free meal and for honoring are vets.

5. Jim Duke said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 8:24 pm

Thank you Applebees, for the honor of having lunch with my wife, also a veteran, and my daughter and her fiancee who is also a veteran. The meal was great, but most of all, what Applebees has done to recognize the veterans of our great nation is second to none. Again, Thanks for this honor, you can bet that Applebees has become our #1 choice for any future dining dates.

6. david guile said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Thank you very much it was a nice jesture I was alone and treated well

7. Nick Smith said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 8:47 pm

What a great program to offer to our Military. Wish more would follow suite. Great public relations Applebees some true leadership! (Palmdale CA)

8. Bill Harding USN said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 8:50 pm

The Applebee’s in Grand Junction, CO was swamped by the vet and spouse turnout. Arrived after 4PM and the lines were long with all those accepting the invitation. Staff said it had been a madhouse since 11AM but their service to all the vets was superior and I heard no compliants. All were welcomed, served as quickly as possible and treated most graciously. Thanks to the local manager and staff, especially “Uncle Sam” who visited with each table. Job well done or Bravo Zulu in USN terms.

9. Toni McCance said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 9:08 pm

My husband and I are Air Force veterans living in Goldsboro, NC. We attempted to have lunch and later dinner at our local Applebee’s restaurant today. Each time the restaurant was filled and many people were waiting outside. Those waiting seemed to be in good spirits. Whereas, we chose to leave, and dine elsewhere we are grateful for your offer. Thank you for honoring our military.

10. Joseph A. Dooley said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

I want to thank the Applebee’s staff at the Legends in Kansas City. I enjoyed a steak with all the trimmings tonight. I saw many veterans and an wanted to say thanks for recogonizing our service…..Semper Fi

11. John S. Tobias said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 11:59 pm

In the greater Seattle/Tacoma metro area, we have over a dozen Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill restaurants, and with between fifty and sixty thousand active duty people in this vicinity (not to mention tens of thousands of vets), I’d imagine every Applebee’s in our area was entirely full.

More power to Applebee’s for taking this tack. Decision was made to reward those who actually contribute, and I think that’s a pretty good idea. Well done, Applebee’s!

12. Paul Lindner said,

on November 12th, 2009 at 8:34 am

I just want to thank applebees for great veteran’s day. Beside the free meal I bonded with other vets from WW2 to present day VETS I salute you Applebees.

13. Deb said,

on November 12th, 2009 at 9:41 am

Applebee’s , you went above and beyond. Many have given much for the freedom we have and you have given back to them..THANK YOU!!

14. Cesar said,

on November 12th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I just wanted to thank Applebee’s for a great thing they did for US. It brought many military personel out to Applebee’s and THANK YOU.

15. on November 12th, 2010 at 12:59 am

Our military deserve such a wonderful program

16. John Moore said,

on November 15th, 2010 at 5:53 pm

The wife and I ate at Applebee’s on High way 49 north in Gulfport Ms. The meal was outstanding, the service was out of this world. Thanks Applebee’s for doing something nice for the brave men and women who have served this great country of our past and present

2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014