Tour de France 2014 Standings Today - General Classification, Stage Winner and More

Tour De France Standings Live Results Today - GC, Points Classification, King of the Mountain, Stage Winners

Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Prison? The 39 Count Indictment, Deportation and More

Are Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Going to Prison? The latest news update on Joe Giudice.

Shannon Beador Divorce - Do David and Shannon Beador Divorce

The latest on the Shannon Beador divorce storyline

Who Wins the Bachelorette 2014 | RealitySteve Bachelorette Spoilers | Who Does Andi Dorfman Pick

The Bachelorette Winner 2014 Josh Murray | Are Andi and Josh Still Together Engaged | Bachelorette Spoilers

BeBe Winans Arrested

Posted: November 4th, 2009 in BeBe Winans, Oprah by LALATE

BeBe Winans Arrested

MUGSHOT PHOTO! Here again is the BeBe Winans mug shot after he was arrested in February 2009. While BeBe Winans was arrested in February, Oprah fans are questioning the logic of Winans’ subsequent appearances on the talk show even after Oprah’s covering of the Rihanna Chris Brown matter.

In February 2009, Debra Winans, married to Bebe for 16 years, claimed the singer threw her to the ground in front of their children. The story would not come out until early March as profiled here on LALATE at the time.

Debra and BeBe had divorced in 2003. A the time of his arrest, BeBe served as a judge on the BET reality tv show “Sundays Best”.

The cause – a disagreement over custody issues surrounding their two children, a 13 year old daughter and 10 year old son. B Debra tells WSMV:

“Until you realize something’s not changing, you pray all day long. The power of God is real, but one thing he’s not going to do is go against someone’s will. We make choices.”

Debra is now speaking out to help victims of domestic violence. BeBe had no comment to the report.

BeBe Winans, Oprah

9 Responses to 'BeBe Winans Arrested'

1. Erica said,

on November 4th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

But Bebe’s wife was knocked unconscious with her head bashed black & blue like Chris Brown did to Rhiana.

2. ROSIE said,

on November 15th, 2009 at 11:29 am

MY GOD, WHEN I HEARD THIS INFORMATION I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I WAS HEARING. MY HEART WAS SHATTERED. I HAVE LOVEEED BeBe FOR YEARS (AND CeCe), EVERY SINCE I WAS 17, CURRENTLY 39! BeBe WAS MY HUSBAND (PRETEND HUSBAND, SMILE) AND WHEN I FOUND OUT IN MY EARLY 20′S THAT HE WAS ACTUALLY MARRIED I WAS DISTRAUGHT! I HAD TO TRY AND GET THE MENTAL PICTURE OUT OF MY HEAD THAT I WAS NO LONGER MARRIED TO HIM, AND I COULD NOT COMMIT ADULTERY! I STILL LOVE YOU BeBe, YOU HAVE ALWAYS HELD A SPECIAL PART IN MY HEART AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HOLD THAT PLACE! THERE IS ALWAYS 3 VERSIONS TO A SITUATION! BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED AND THEN THE MIDDLE VERSION WHICH BELONGS TO “GOD”! ALOT OF TIMES BOTH PARTIES CAN NEVER SEE WHERE THE OTHER PERSON IS COMING FROM AND IT’S EASY TO FIND FAULT IN THE OTHER PERSON RATHER THAN LOOKING INTO THE MIRROR! WOMEN DO HAVE A WAY OF PUSHING THE WRONG BUTTONS AND I’M NOT SAYING THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED, BUT KNOWING AND SEEING BeBe’S “HEART” FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND KNOWING THAT HE LOVES GOD WITH ALL OF HIS HEART AND SOUL, I HAVE TO WONDERING WHAT TOOK PLACE. I’M CERTAIN THAT LOOKING BACK ON THE SITUATION THAT BeBe WISHES THAT HE WOULD HAVE HANDLED THINGS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I JUST ASK THAT WE THE PEOPLE KEEP THIS FAMILY LIFTED UP IN PRAYER AND WE REMEMBER THAT NO ONE IS PERFECT BUT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF AND THE FATHER! BeBe HAS NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO PUT HIM ON A PEDASTAL, SO PLEASE DON’T JUDGE HIM AS THOUGH HE FORCED YOU ALL TO TAKE HIM OFF OF ONE! HE’S JUST A MAN, A FINE ONE AT THAT! I LOVE YOU BeBe!

ROSIE T.

3. ROSIE said,

on November 15th, 2009 at 11:33 am

P.S.
    BeBe, I WOULD LOVE TO DO A DUO WITH YOU, JUST A THOUGHT, PLEASE CONSIDER IT, SMILE! GOD BLESS!

ROSIE T.

4. Mavis Prince said,

on November 27th, 2009 at 9:00 pm

For a man who stole my song lyrics to What About the Children over 20 years ago, I am not surprised. He stole the song and then sold it to Yolanda Adams. He would not return my emails to explain himself.

5. Mavis Prince said,

on November 27th, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Where is the money for my song Bebe?

6. on December 3rd, 2009 at 1:49 am

@Kaleenas_Diary http://news.lalate.com/2009/11/04/bebe-winans-arrested-2/

7. Jazmyn Young said,

on December 14th, 2009 at 10:07 am

well thats all bad news for you mavis i know for a fact bebe writes his own music and if they do take a song from you the pay you off thats how they been doing it for years. you are just trying to been seen and heard this is away for you to talk stuff about someone get a life……….

8. S Brooks said,

on May 2nd, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Judge ye not, less ye be judged also. And he who is without sin, cast the first stone. This is my brother and God shall deal with him as he does ALL of his children. I’m keeping him in prayer, not in judgement.

9. Mavis Prince said,

on July 14th, 2011 at 12:02 pm

He may write some of his own songs, but he stole that one. Let me hear from him.

soccer en vivo score