Darren Wilson Ferguson Police Officer | Michael Brown | Dorian Johnson | & the Convenience Store Videotape

Darren Wilson of St Louis, MO | The Ferguson Shooting of Michael Brown | The Alleged Strong Armed Robbery

NFL Football Score Results - Live Preseason NFL Games, Schools, Channels and More

NFL Football Live Score Results | Plus Countdown to NCAA College Football Score Rankings, Results

Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Hull City, Everton and More EPL Table Results 2014-15 Season

Tags Boutique ATL Kandi Burruss!

Posted: October 29th, 2009 in Kandi Burruss, Real Housewives of Atlanta by LALATE

Tags Boutique ATL Kandi Burruss

Kandi Burruss has a new clothing store – Tags Boutique ATL (TagsATL.com). Tags Boutique ATL is Kandi Buruss’ clothing retail launch feature on Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Burruss’s TagsATL.com has yet to go live.

Burruss is yet another Real Housewife of Atlanta entering into the world of fashion. Sheree Whitefield introduced She by Sheree in Spring 2009

Bethenny Frankel recently wrote of Sheree’s line “Sheree is such a narcissist that she really needs to call that line “Me by Sheree” … And now for another rare compliment from me – I thought those sketches looked great…. Can’t wait to see the line though”.

On Lisa’s line, Bethenny wrote “Lisa’s clothing line Closet Freak sounds misdirected. Terrible name. My boyfriend and I know agree that we’re not loving her.”

What will Frankel think of Tags?

Kandi Burruss, Real Housewives of Atlanta

11 Responses to 'Tags Boutique ATL Kandi Burruss!'

1. StweetSmart said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 7:43 am

"Tags Boutique ATL Kandi Burruss!" and related posts: lalate news – America's Fastest Growing Celebrity.. http://bit.ly/3CgvMD

2. on October 29th, 2009 at 7:57 am

Tags Boutique ATL Kandi Burruss! – LALATE (blog) http://bit.ly/3PGCOT

3. on October 29th, 2009 at 7:57 am

Tags Boutique ATL Kandi Burruss! – LALATE (blog): Tags Boutique ATL Kandi Burruss!LALATE (blog)Kandi Burruss ha.. http://bit.ly/2epjz5

4. Pamela said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 8:56 am

on Lisa line I am loving it and Sharee has a nice line awhile feeling Kandi too. God bless us all

5. kluv said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 9:25 am

I was really hoping to see some of kandi’s creations, she has excellent fashion style. Love Sheree’s too. Lisa is so wack, and her fashion or lack there of really shows..she should stick to riding Ed’s money train!

6. Joanne W said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 10:05 am

I think Kandie Burruss is the most sane and authentic member of the housewives show.She’s multitalented,beautiful and kind.I love her style too.I would gladly buy anything she wears

7. Ashley said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

“I LuVs Me somE Kandi!” Kandi is beautiful, her soul is amazing, and I can’t wait to shop online. If anyone knows about fashion, it’s “Kandi.” Oh and by the way… that outfit she wore on the MoNique show was dvine!!
    Smooches!

8. La La said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

I love Kandi & I love the fact that she’s from Georgia where I reside!! It’s great to have someone such as Kandi to be shown on tv because she is multi-talented. She is a mother, an artist, songwriter and she is very close with her family! I can’t wait to visit her store & pick something up! I agree with Ashley about Kandi’s outfit on the Mo’Nique show, it was amazing! Different, but cute!

9. Danyelle said,

on October 30th, 2009 at 11:43 am

Kandi is the baddest *…. lovin her swag…. i cant wait to visit her boutique….. go Kandi

10. Talya said,

on October 30th, 2009 at 7:22 pm

On october 30th, 2009 at 8:15 pm eastern time, I watched the Monique Show just now because I always pre record shows and I really loved everything about Kandi and yes, that was a wonderful outfit and I am from Ohio and I want to move to Atlanta very soon. I feel that the opportunity is so great for me and my four children down there because where we live in Ohio is majority white and you can just feel the racism here, they don’t come out and say it, but I know once we move to Atlanta I will feel and my children will feel at home there with people like Kandi and Monique and all of our beautiful successful people, that is my dream.

11. Denise & Thomas said,

on November 17th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

on November 17th, I just heard on the radio on v-103 by kandi herself that she has an stoere open thats very wonderful you go girl with your bad self. forever wishing you the best Denise and Thomas

soccer