Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart RHOA Fight 2014 - Was Porsha Stewart Fired from RHOA?

Porsha Stewart Fired? | Apollo Nida Fraud Case | Kenya Moore African Prince Boyfriend | Apollo and Phaedra Parks Deny Divorce

EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Champions League Results 2014, Europa Leauge Results 2014, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight Prompts Elimination April 21 2014

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? Live DWTS Results Tonight 4-21-14

Todd Chrisley | Chrisley and Company Department Store Atlanta | Kyle Chrisley Baby Mama

What Does Todd Chrisley Do for a Living, Net Worth, Where He Made His Money | Chrisley Knows Best Star's Bankruptcy

Flipping Out Jeff Lewis Tragedy?

Posted: October 7th, 2009 in Flipping Out, Jeff Lewis by LALATE

Flipping Out Jeff Lewis Tragedy

SPOILER? Does a tragedy hit Flipping Out’s cast including Jeff Lewis? Is there a death, or just the death of a business relationship? The hunt for Flipping Out tragedy spoilers is underway after last night’s episode.

But what prompted that?

Flipping Out has been all spoilers in recent weeks as the conflict between Jeff and Ryan hits a boiling point. Jeff finds Ryan pulling in business from online website promotion and feels betrayed. Jeff confronts Ryan about it. From there, it’s all downhill with the former couple and now business associates confronting if they can even mend their current wounds.

But — does someone actually die? Ironically, a question about death could have been answered by Jeff Lewis himself. Lewis answered questions before this week’s episode. He twitters October 2:

I’m answering questions again the hour before next week’s episode. You can ask questions for Zoila, Jenni, Tracey, or Sarah too.

Yes, Jeff, Zoila, and Jenni do not die. In fact, this Friday, Jeff hits up Jimmy Fallon. He also appears on What Happens Live Thursday and on Bonnie Hunt Wednesday.

LALATE has called Flipping Out one of the best shows on television, a splendid mix of entertaining characters and tongue and cheek conflicts that confronts how personalities can tear apart a workplace apart while bringing other employees together.

Online: bravotv.com/flipping-out | twitter.com/JL_Jeff_Lewis

Flipping Out, Jeff Lewis

40 Responses to 'Flipping Out Jeff Lewis Tragedy?'

1. Natalee said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 7:20 am

Flipping Out Jeff Lewis Tragedy?: Jeff finds Ryan pulling in business from online website promotion and feels b.. http://bit.ly/2VNFfx

2. Nichole said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 7:20 am

3. tcpnt24 said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 11:00 am

I’m fliping out about the flipping out tradegy !!??!! What’s the deallio?

4. caye said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

I think it’s about Chloe (Ryan’s daughter)…perhaps she fell into the hole Ryan was digging for the pool?

5. Aimelee said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

I got $5 on a dog dies………

6. Brenda said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Jeffs house gets broken into….??

7. Kathy said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

Maybe Jeff “accidentally” does in Vlon……….

8. Angie said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 7:34 pm

Why was there an LA Coroner’s truck pulling away from a curb in the previews for this ‘tragic’ episode? I have been searching online, cant find it..come on, people, LET US KNOW, the Coroner truck is not a ‘cool suspense’ trick here ,we are dying to know!

9. Suenay said,

on October 7th, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Oh, Angie! I didn’t know it was a meatwagon…but maybe that’s the missing puzzle piece: remember they mentioned a homeless person they were letting live on the property?
    ewwwwwwwww!

10. HateJeffLewis said,

on October 8th, 2009 at 5:15 am

The tragedy is (not speaking of the death tragedy here, just one of the many tragedies of WORKING for Jeff Lewis, IMO) that his longtime assistant Jenni doesn’t even have her own f**king desk and can’t have a photo of her DOGS and she has worked for this control freak, and general freak, for 7 1/2 years. Vlad is another tragedy; what a waste of space he takes up on the planet’s surface. Why anyone would ever pay a contractor for work they HAVEN’T COMPLETED is beyond me. Anyone smart working with a contractor knows to only pay them for the work they have finished, and this is after you go over a punch list. Never have I seen Jeff have a written punch list on a job site. I don’t think Jeff is such a professional. I think he’s a f-ing control freak. If I were Jenni or any of his employees forced to wear that stupid “smock” or the many other degrading things Jeff forces his employees to do, I would immediately quit. It is a f-ing wonder that passive-aggressive freak can get anyone to work for him. Sure, I’m sure Jeffrey Dahmer’s parents thought he was lovable, too. Jeff Lewis’s employees should spit on him every time he says anything at all that is derogatory, which would mean he would be covered in spit in about 5 minutes. Jeff never pays people compliments. He seriously has to be the most miserable human being on the planet. Even if Ryan did screw him over, for most people I would care, but since it is Jeff Lewis, I think everyone he knows should screw him over. Does Jeff Lewis think that he is SUCH a prize? Why does he think he ever deserves any happiness whatsoever after the way he has treated people in this life? May he come back in the next life in India in the lower caste system cleaning * out of the gutters. F– off, Jeff. And you don’t deserve to have a relationship with Chloe. You are in a position to hurt her, as you hurt everyone you touch in your life. So no, you do NOT deserve to have a relationship with Chloe. You are not her uncle. You are a bastard and you should stay away from Chloe as you will only hurt her. You have already caused her to say and do many things it is completely inappropriate for a child to do. I hope she sues you when she is old enough to figure out the cr--p you have made her do. Karma, Jeff, Karma. Lots of it out there; none of it coming your way.

As for what the “real” tragedy is, I hope it is nothing bad. I really hope it is not. But not for Jeff’s sake; for everyone else on the show’s sake (except Vlad and that crazy lunatic woman client of Jeff’s that owed him money and was a complete b-tch).

11. DiDi said,

on October 8th, 2009 at 8:52 am

I LOVE Jeff Lewis, he is hysterical! Yes he is a bit over the the top at times, but others allow it, he is fair to people and you can tell the ones he truly cares for.
    Ryan is a d--che to use Jeff Lewis’ name to get business, he had to know that typing in Jeff Lewis would bring someone to his website.
    I think it is sad that Ryan thinks it is ok and that it is Jeff’s fault. What a jerk. I hope the tragedy is that Ryan loses his business. Boo hoo…

GO JEFF!!! :)

12. Curious said,

on October 8th, 2009 at 8:55 am

The scene where the so-called tradegy takes place, looks like the jobsite with Andrew at Chazz’s salon. I think Suenay was right about the homeless person. But if they find him dead, would there really be the need for sirens? Maybe there is an accident with Andrew (is that his name, the contractor)? That would explain Jenni crying too, she liked him.

13. Ezra said,

on October 8th, 2009 at 3:06 pm

My guess is it is the cat as the latest preview has him looking around toward the bushes at his house and they have a history of losing that cat. Could be the dogs got attacked by coyotes or someone poisoned the deer, but definitely one or more of the animals is involved.

14. Knowledge said,

on October 8th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

A person at Chaz Deans Salon dies…her name was Spirit and they had a memorial service for her at the salon in L.A. on September 13. I am not sure if she was a worker or maybe the homeless person who lived on the property. Check it out for yourself on Chaz Deans personal or his salon’s Facebook page.

15. etrnlstrgth said,

on October 9th, 2009 at 12:07 am

i think spirit was chaz’s assistant or something like that

16. Stephie said,

on October 9th, 2009 at 12:47 am

Pat is CD’s assistant and Spirit is the homeless person that they allowed to stay on the property.

17. Katylovesbravo said,

on October 10th, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Hey! This is for ihatejefflewis and his big long post about almost every episode! If you hate him so much why do you watching the show u fing idiot!

18. Patty said,

on October 11th, 2009 at 9:20 pm

I agree with the person who went off on the ihatejefflewis. If you hate him why do you watch the show? I love jeff. I think he is kind of mean to his housekeeper, but if she didn’t like it she could have quit. And where exactly should Jenni have her desk? It’s not exactly the biggest room and he is trying to sell it so he wants it look nice, and she should be able to have a picture of her dogs on her desk though. I have kids, and even though what Jeff taught Chloe wasn’t 100% appropriate, everyone can’t say that they didn’t find it funny. Ryan just needs to make sure to tell her it isn’t appropriate. My final words: if you are going to bash Jeff, DON’T WATCH HIS SHOW! (DUMBASS)

19. RUKiddingMe said,

on October 12th, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I rarely do this…but here goes. I, as most people who are fans of the show, started trying to find spoilers as soon as you see the Los Angeles Coroner truck pull away. This is one of the first sites that came up. I knew Bravo wouldn’t have anything…teasers bring viewers. Therefore, I actually avoided their site.

Since HateJeffLewis decided to write a novel about everything on every episode, I decided that I would start at the top of his/her post and work my way down the list of absurdities.

This comment is in response to HateJeffLewis…hold on, this could be a bumpy ride! First, I agree with other posts that if you don’t like him…don’t watch. Also, in my experience, the people who yell and complain how much they hate someone they don’t know are secretly the biggest fans. Question: How many more episodes would you watch if the show was about a sweet guy who flips houses and brokers deals with sugary sweet clients all while saying, “Hey, I know you screwed up…but I love you for being you and the reasoning behind your mistake was entirely my fault…take a paid vacation and come back when you’re ready. By the way, you look great in (insert the color and type if clothing the person has on here).”

When you posted this lovely sentence:

I couldn’t help but think, and the other tragedy is how anyone anywhere can post derrogatory bs…they will give an email to just about anyone these days.

Next was this little gem:

I have a feeling that most stuff is beyond you…and I know what (or rather who) would be at the top of most people’s “punch list”. As for paying the contractor…did you miss the part where he says he knows that the people for whom Vlad is responsible (hah!) have families and need to eat? Also, he explained that he already was thousands of dollars in the red with Vlad and couldn’t afford to start all over with a new contractor.

Sure, I’m sure Jeffrey Dahmer’s parents thought he was lovable, too.

I don’t care how much you dislike someone…this statement is wholly inappropriate. That’s all for that one…let me know if it was “beyond you” and you couldn’t figure out why it was just tactless.

First off, everyone deserves happiness…even you. Goodness knows I have probably hurt some people in my life too…but I know even those people would want me to be happy. The reason you lash out and say things so personally hateful about people you’ve never met is a deeper issue…read your post before you publish it…how would your relatives respond to half the things you said about Jeff Lewis if they had been posted about you? Plus, you managed to insult a whole country during your tirade while trying to be clever.

This has to be one of the ugliest things I have ever seen posted. Who are you to decide to ban him from access to his “niece”? Who are you to decide what is harmful to a child you know nothing about? The bastard line was just tangy icing on top of your collapsing cake of bitterness. You reference a law suit! You seriously need to take a step back and look in the mirror…I bet this has mire to do with you and your issues than a reality tv show. And by the way, at 3 years old my father taught me the “Budweiser” theme song and I would sing it everytime it came on. I grew up to be an intelligent (I have 3 forensic degrees), stable non-drinking  (I was designated driver on my 21st birthday…and I made a pretty good living for several years as…a SINGER! So no damage done and a story my dad still loves to tell while we all laugh…I am 36 now, so please don’t call DCFS on him!

As for what the “real” tragedy is, I hope it is nothing bad. I really hope it is not. But not for Jeff’s sake; for everyone else on the show’s sake.

So I will leave you with this…the next time you think of spewing another acerbic, cr--p-filled, over-the-top condemnation of someone you “hate” this much, don’t. Publishing stuff like this is not helpful or beneficial for anyone. And online threats from random Internet posters are one of the first things we look at when trying to solve a case. Start a journal rather than starting a papertrail. Have a beautiful day!

Albert Einstein said it best: ”Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” (Albert Einstein, 1879 – 1955)

20. hayes said,

on October 12th, 2009 at 11:16 pm

maybe the tragedy is,, el pollo loco burned down,,or maybe avacado and brown hot sauce shortage…hmmm???

21. theallknowing said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 12:32 am

*SPOILER* The ‘homeless’ woman (Spirit) who lived at Chaz Dean’s Studio passed. Chaz was very close to her and since he is a feature of Jeff Lewis’ show her death is now the much rumored about “Flipping Out Tragedy”.

22. ms. valette said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 12:53 am

I like jeff, yes he is anal and precise and will call u out if he thinks you’re dicking him over or not doing your, but who is to stay I wouldn’t be the same way if I was running a business that makes millions of dollars. He is really lucky to have jenny, there is very few people who would put up with jeff and I dig her for that. If u don’t like jeff, don’t watch the show, all the hateful posts are so unecessary.

23. Joyce said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 1:26 am

I Luv Luv Luv Jeff Lewis!!!… He’s absolutely hilarious!!….

24. WENNER said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 1:45 am

“the all knowing” is correct. Spirit was the homeless woman who lived outside on Chaz’s property. She was a lovely spirt and was loved by everyone who worked at the studio as well as clients. I suspect that’s the tragedy although I don’t know why it would have touched Chaz or Jenni that deeply. I just don’t know how that could be the “major tragedy that rocks Jeff’s world”. That doesn’t make sense to me at all. If that is the “tragedy”, I think it would be very tacky of Bravo to exploit it.

25. KimC said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

I think it is the homeless guy because the girl, I forgot her name was crying saying that she feels so bad and that was a coroner’s van pulling off…so who knows…this is my very first time watching the show and someone mentioned a homeless guy so what else could it be…

26. de spirit of spirit said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 9:52 pm

spirit is dead dead dead

27. de spirit of spirit said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 9:54 pm

chaz now fires jeff jeff jeff, that’s da tradgedy

28. de spirit of spirit said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 9:58 pm

jeff jeff jeff said that those bottles (of water) were urine and had to be removed…she died of dehydration–jeff is so fired fired fired,

29. jewel said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 10:48 pm

I guess Jeff killed her subconsciously by removing the
    “urine bottles”. Its amazing. The mind is very powerful.

30. jewel said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 10:59 pm

Chaz was very generous by leaving her on the property since 1968. He asked for spiritual guidance when finding the right property. Spirit appeared at the time and he looks at it as a good luck charm.

However, Jeff doesnt see it that way. He supposedly wanted to build her a nice shed in the back somewhere as the views of a homeless shelter would obstruct the views in a high end salon. Well, actually he came up with this proposal after he couldnt get his way of putting her in a homeless shelter.

Its ashame Spirit couldnt enjoy the shelter Jeff was planning on building. I am sure it would have been spectacular. Maybe even a duplex loft with a private bath ?

31. devin said,

on October 13th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

umm…ya’ll are really off..jk.. but yeah there is a tragedy and it is that there is a homeless person named spirit living on the new property and she dies of assumed dehydration…..sooo saddd…….:(

32. Zach said,

on October 14th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER, I think.

Shouldn’t Chaz Dean be indicted for the homicide of “Spirit?”

He showed no common sense with regard to her welfare, ongoing for years and years, as he freely admits. He talks about his pet dogs with love and compassion (YT video) but showed none for a fellow human being outside his own window.

In many jurisdictions such as California, malice may be found if gross negligence amounts to wilful or depraved indifference to human life. In such a case, the wrongdoer may be guilty of second degree murder.

I don’t like Chaz Dean or his WEN products.

33. Me said,

on October 17th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Jeff Lewis killed Spirit. Do you think it’s just a coincidence that Spirit died after Jeff Lewis raised h-ll about urine in the flower bed? NO, not a coincidence at all. Spirit died of dehydration. Spirit simply stopped drinking water out of pure embarrassment. Spirit did not want to be a burden on anyone. By the way, Spirit was male, not female. They used “she” instead of “he” so people would be more sympathetic toward her.

34. Flippin' Out Fun said,

on October 17th, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Flipping Out is the funniest program on TV. I love Lewis’ sense of humor, adore Jenni and her sense of humor, and who couldn’t love Zoila.

35. wanda said,

on October 20th, 2009 at 12:56 am

hi jeff,
    it was not your fault that spirit died. You was just looking
    out for your client best interest. I love you show.
    But please stop picking on Zoila. It make me cry I love her special the way she talk. My son love what u do he needs a job.

36. Lulu-1 said,

on October 21st, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Well, I guess it just me – I absolutely adore Jeff, think his humor is dead on and hilarious. I laugh myself silly evertime he deadpans a comment at someone and they look flustered, and then he eventually starts laughing himself.

Moreover, I don’t think he’s the least bit neurotic. I work for a huge law firm in Washington DC – if you want to see neurotic, come take a gander at a few of the attorneys here . . .

Jeff? brilliant, and hilarious. To me, he’s as normal as it gets, though I’m not sure he’d like that adjective.

I remember his drink order that time of 80% sprite, etc. Made sense to me.

37. RUKiddingMe said,

on October 21st, 2009 at 7:33 pm

I love Jeff too! The “stocking stuffer comment on the finale had me giggling so hard!

38. jewel said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 6:20 pm

I love Jeff Lewis !! He is just an incredible charactor !! I love him … He is hilarious … So hes not a “nice” softy .. Some ppl hate him, but I love his sense of humor, and
    strength … He is very compassionate and kind in a strong way and is deeply concerned for others … He is a great guy with a sharp sense of humor !! You either understand him or dont …

39. Jeff's Twin in Spirit said,

on November 2nd, 2009 at 2:25 am

I have never laughed as hard as I am now…Get off the feed, break from the mooing and leave the herd. Life is there, * the electricity out of it and live it. Let your senses experience and go with it, feedback, and ride turnstyle, do what you want and be who you want to be, and make a fist and take a damn swing knock the * out of life. For many, Jeff is someone whom they can’t relate to, and that is because Jeff is unique. Who wants to be like everyone else, just be …Damn people just be..
    Love to you Lewis. As for the rest of you, you give me cramps.

40. Dwayne said,

on July 17th, 2010 at 7:41 pm

What kind of twisted sick person is Jeff, to laugh about little kids getting poisoned from insecticide at one of the houses he is working on, not a little laugh slipped out it was a repeated over and over laugh everytime he coaxed some of the workers to repeat how the little kids were pukeing outside, and this *#@^* wants his own kids, He should be legaly restricted from ever haveing any contact with kids permanently, this is a person that should be locked up in a mental hospital forever.