Andrea McNulty PICTURES!

Posted: July 21st, 2009 in Andrea McNulty, Ben Roethlisberger, Football, Sports by LALATE

Andrea McNulty photos Ben Roethlisberger

PHOTOS! Here are pictures of Andrea McNulty, suing Ben Roethlisberger for sexual assault. Andrea McNulty’s Ben Roethlisberger suit stems from events at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe.

Andrea McNulty, a Nevada casino employee, has filed a suit against nine defendants who include Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback. Earlier today LALATE broke her myspace profile to you. Now here are Andrea McNulty’s pictures.

Andrea McNulty Pictures
Andrea McNulty Photo 1
Andrea McNulty Photo 2
Andrea McNulty Photo 3
Andrea McNulty Photo 4
Andrea McNulty Photo 5
Andrea McNulty Photo 6
Andrea McNulty Photo 7

David Cornwell, Roethlisberger’s lawyer, issued the following statement today:
“Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone … The timing of the lawsuit and the absence of a criminal complaint and a criminal investigation are the most compelling evidence of the absence of any criminal conduct. If an investigation is commenced, Ben will cooperate fully and Ben will be fully exonerated”.

LALATE’s quick online search of myspace reveals Andrea’s alleged myspace profile last accessed in 2006.

The Myspace profile reads as follows:

Female

Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Occupation: Hotel Operations

Andrea’s Companies
Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
Stateline, NV US

Reports now include the following:

“[Andrea was] shocked and stunned that this previously friendly man, that appeared to be a gentleman in her previous contacts with him was suddenly preventing her from leaving, was assaulting and battering her… [She] communicated her objection and lack of consent [but he refused]“.

Ashley Harlan, Ben Roethlisberger Wedding Pictures Set 2
Roethlisberger Wedding Photo 5

Roethlisberger Wedding Photo 6

Roethlisberger Wedding Photo 7

Roethlisberger Wedding Photo 8

Roethlisberger Wedding Photo 9

UPDATE #1 July 23, 2009

Here is video of the brief statement given by Ben Roethlisberger at a press conference moments ago.

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO

Ben said the following:

“Saturday was the first I heard of her accusations. Her false and vicious allegations are an attack on my family and on me. I would never, ever force myself on a woman.”

Ashley Harlan, Wedding Reception Pictures Set 3
Wedding Reception Photo 1
Wedding Reception Photo 2
Wedding Reception Photo 3
Wedding Reception Photo 4

UPDATE #2 A stunning new affidavit by Angela Antonetti says McNulty allegedly bragged about consensual * and having Ben’s kid. Click HERE for that story. “The allegations against me are reckless and false. As much as I’d like to answer everyone’s questions I’m going to respect the legal process and I’m confident that the truth will prevail.”

UPDATE #3 January 20, 2012. The case has been resolved. Click HERE for the update.

Andrea McNulty, Ben Roethlisberger, Football, Sports

92 Responses to 'Andrea McNulty PICTURES!'

1. Liz Andrews said,

on July 21st, 2009 at 5:21 pm

2. DavePretty said,

on July 21st, 2009 at 5:46 pm

Damn Ben, that chick is wack. Dude…you’re a start QB. If you’re gonna get popped, at least make sure she’s a hottie.

3. falconsrule said,

on July 21st, 2009 at 6:26 pm

I highly doubt Ben would have to rape this butterface. She looks like she had a fire on her face and someone put it out with golf shoes!

4. John Law said,

on July 21st, 2009 at 6:55 pm

None of you were ther and you don’t know, so you should shut up and let the investigation go on before you make judgements.

5. dgreen said,

on July 21st, 2009 at 7:03 pm

this girl is lying. she is not attractive at all and there is no way anyone would risk going to jail for her..she just saw how succesful he was and him getting his new contract and decided 3 years later when he become extremely succesful to tarnish his good name..leave it to women like this to leave an example to all younger women that you dont have to earn anything to get ahead in life. just lie and steal…i guess she learned a thing or two about the kobe bryant case and figured shed get some money…i hope she rots in h-ll

6. Stacy McDonald said,

on July 21st, 2009 at 8:19 pm

Ewwww….. COME ON ANDREA! BEN HAS WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE HE’S AT & THE FUNDS HE MAKES AND YOUR PROBABLY UPSET CAUSE HE DIDN’T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN YOU AT ALL, SO FOR A PAY BACK YOUR SAYING THINGS THAT AREN’T TRUE…SHAME ON YOU!!!!! THIS IS TO BEN: WE LOVE YOU & STAND BEHIND YOU! HOPE THE COURTS PUNISH HER FOR THE FALSE STATEMENTS, THESE KINDA PPL’S WHETHER MEN OR WOMEN NEED TO BE PENTILIZED FOR THEIR ACTIONS FOR MESSES THEY CAUSE ON THE OTHER PARTIES LIFE….

7. Brett Williams said,

on July 21st, 2009 at 10:30 pm

The lawyer’s statement says it all. 1. no legal investigation. 2. Right before training camp and an appearance on Shaq’s show 3. She claimed treatment for depression but nothing in regards to physical damage.
    GOLD DIGGER.
    Let it play out and she’ll be shown as a fraud.

8. Jerry said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 2:24 am

While I do not believe that Ben raped her, it is possible they did have some kind of sexual encounter. Remember, people defended Kobe saying he would never do such a thing when he has such a beautiful wife and what happens, we find out he commited adultery. Certainly not the nice guy everyone was saying he was. And then there was McNair. Called a good father and husband by some of his friends. Give me a break. Just another adulterer. Now Ben. People defending him saying he would never do that. Rape, probably not. Fornication, may be. Most guy’s do not care if the woman is good looking. Sometimes they just want to get layed. If Ben does admit to having * with this woman, he will be just another talk the talk but does not walk the walk Christian.

9. Roger said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 2:43 am

I am not a Super Bowl quarterback but I am a huge fan of the Steelers and I think this is a outrage. Ben could get any girl that he wants why would he want anything to do with this ugly girl. She is disgusting and needs dental work. I would not bang her at 3:00 am after downing a bottle of Jager.

10. Nick said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 10:26 am

she looks like John Elway! Just another pro ho lookin for a quick come up!

11. terryo said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 10:27 am

THESE PROS REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHEN PICKING UP THESE WHORES. THERE ALL WACKED ANYWAY. HE’LL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN EVEN IF HE DIDN’T DO IT(WHICH I DON’T THINK HE DID).

12. terryo said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 10:29 am

h-ll, I FORGOT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I’M A BIG RAVEN FAN.

13. buzzgirl said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 11:05 am

I want to see pictures of her imaginary boyfriend!
    I am a firm believer in no means no but waiting a year is a bit unbelievable. As soon as something like would happen I am@ the hospital

14. Elizabeth from El Paso said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 11:22 am

OMG!! These are alleged false accusations, have you all seen this woman! I’m sorry but she is in better words, hopelessly attractive, she’s ugly!! She just wants attention! I love you Ben!

15. Mike said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 11:45 am

anybody ever stop to think she’s telling the truth and that he did it? the only recourse she has now is to ask for money because she waited too long and now doesn’t have any physical evidence. That automatically makes her look like a gold digger and makes her an easy target. All it takes is one of the 8 accused Harrah’s employees to talk and big Ben is going to the big house. I hope it happens because I think he’s guilty. I’ve been involved in a harassment suit and the girl he (allegedly) raped is going through h-ll right now. Trust me she’s not making it up. She had to go to a mental hospital for god’s sake! Nobody just makes stuff like that up. He did it. Mark my words- one of those Harrah’s employees is going to crack and it’s bye bye Ben! Sorry steelers fans- he’s a great player but he’s a total scumbag that deserves that deserves to go to jail and worse for raping that woman. The steelers should have known that he was just a stupid redneck after he made that goofy ‘fathead’ commercial.

16. Jim Jones said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 11:57 am

I cannot believe this… This woman has filed NO criminal charges in a YEAR. She was likely hoping for a quick hush-money payoff by the hotel and Ben. What a gold digger… She should be ashamed of herself. His name is going to be smeared over the next 6 months, for nothing more than her attempting to get a quick score with her *. She is worse than a *. .

17. Ryan said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Mike, that is about as dumb a comment as anyone can make. You comment like you are an investigator in the case. This * is just lookin for a quick buck because she thinks she can tie two stories together and make it work. This crazy * chick was in a screwed up “relationship” with some soldier that may not have even existed and that is why she spent months in therapy. Im not saying there was no sexual encounter but it seems awfully convienient for her that she could pen her therapy off on Roethlisberger becuase he’s the one with the money. This is dumb and this will be over and done with in a month and the Steelers and Big Ben will be off to win number 7!!!!!

18. OMG said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 12:14 pm

The only thing more absurd than her story,is the fact that people actually get paid millions playing sports,while those that serve our county on active battlefields,die homeless and poor.You are steeped into creature worship,and if you are ignorant enough,to care about such,then you have **** for brains!

19. Rid Iculous said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I agree with the earlier comment about if you are going to rape someone at least make sure she’s hot. Rape against Andrea wasn’t a crime, it’s a favor.
    Men out there, this is proof that going “hoggin’” isn’t worth it.
    Go Stillers!

20. Peon said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Thanks to whoever for letting me see the woman’s face finally. I’d say she doesn’t look very good for a 31 year old who’s never had kids. If that’s really her, and I was Big Ben, I’d have to be at least drunk to consider fooling around with her, let alone raping her.

21. Mike said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 1:25 pm

How many of these nuts have to come out of the woodwork before we realize that there is an epidemic of false rape accusations in this country? Our legal system and media are enabling these frauds!

22. Trav0810 said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 1:43 pm

The reason she didn’t file a criminal case a year ago is because there was no physical evidence to support her claim. There was no evidence because the incident never happened. I hope this dirty tramp is exposed for the liar she is and Ben files a defamation suit and takes her 1 BR trailer from her!

23. Sara Steeler said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 2:36 pm

No way Ben would have touched that thing. This woman is just looking for money. MOST victims of rape tend to file within a month of the actual event if not immediately….seriously what a *! With the economy the way it is, she must not be getting much business on the corner any more.

24. OJ Simpson said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 2:56 pm

But he is from Lima, Ohio, he’s used to banging cattle.

25. Former Pittsburger said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Mike (above) is a baffoon! Sounds to me like he’s the real boyfriend of this loser. There is no basis in fact for these allegations. This ambulance chasing attorney is the reason why attorney’s are HATED!

26. Lori said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I will never believe that Big Ben harmed this woman in any way. I think she wanted to get with him and he was not interested. Don’t let this get you down Ben Big. Go Steelers! Number waits you and the team.

27. Spud Man Mike said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I can’t see Ben even being remotely interested in Andrea McNutty, now maybe that bikini hottie that wanted his autograph on the 17th at Edgewood Golf Course aka American Century Classic Tournament. hmm?

28. Barb said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 3:48 pm

I think perhaps he approached her or she approached him — they both consented — and then he never looked back, just another “piece” to him. She is pissed that he never called or looked her up again and now is trying to get back at him. I truly dislike people who try to ruin others when they have made a mistake. DId she really think he would parade her around on his arm — He is a pro athlete, he has to be cocky to do his “job” and he does not care where he gets his piece as long as he gets some….she just wanted more and he said, see ya. What a joke she is. If he truly raped her why did she not call the cops that day, go for a rape kit and file criminal charges. I am not saying that what some of these athletes do to the opposite * is right, using them just for *, but in today’s world, you make the decision to sleep with someone, be responsible enough to say, that was my choice, not “he raped me” and now I want money just because he is not interested. She needs to get a life.

29. marko said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 4:33 pm

The shame of it is that she has nothing to lose. Only Ben can lose. She is rolling the dice to see if she can come up with something. Unfortunately, women that are caught lying in these cases are never prosecuted. Don’t just let here drop her case Ben. Make her an example to all women that want to try this.

30. Big Ben said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 4:54 pm

Hey Big Ben has a big nasty mole on his face and he’s a fat gumpy peon with the IQ of a twig. I wouldn’t put anything past this hillbilly.

31. Beth said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 6:45 pm

I have no idea if Ben did it or not – I do not know him personally. I’d bet, though, that these claims are false. However, this girl isn’t ugly; she’s an average looking girl. Furthermore, do you think only “hot” women get raped? Ignorance.

32. Brett Williams said,

on July 22nd, 2009 at 10:17 pm

I’m not saying Ben Couldn’t have done it and her looks don’t necessarily incriminate her as a liar. But in any of her depression treatment classes, did she mention that she was raped? I know a lot of rape victims have issues with coming forth, but this one just seems a little far fetched. and does anyone recall the elaborate scheme that was setup against jerome bettis years ago? And I would really find it hard to believe that there would be such an elaborate scheme to cover it up. if it were that big of deal, there’s a certain element out there that would have simply made her disappear into the desert. And let’s not kid ourselves, Ben is young and a celebrity. there’s no doubt he has had hi share of hotties, but don’t think for a sec that he won’t get with a less-then-stellar piece of tail.

33. jb151 said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 5:52 am

she could make it as a cleveland browns cheerleader, but not even a rap victom of a steeler player. shes makes me want to puke. like ben would have any problem getting a ho, this story is a shamm.

34. steelermamma said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 7:36 am

Hey Mike..she CAN and DID make it up. Look at her past. She told eons of people how she was having a torrid affair with a military guy, got engaged and then he was killed. Was seing a shrink she was so distraught. And THEN….they all come to find out she made the whole thing up!!!!!!!!! And you think she couldn’t have made this up? She’s certifiable. Her story blows. And saying that the Tahoe employee made friends with her parents, got the key to her house, then erased evidence off her computer and removed items from her home. Yeah, right…And the Bengals will win the SuperBowl this year….

35. MCH said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 9:27 am

My thoughts, Ben has been to that place many times, she probably had a crush on him, deeply infatuated fell into depression. I hope he wasn’t stupid enough to have * with her, based on the woman’s past mental state would suggest really bad judgement on Ben’s part.

36. Jon said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 10:08 am

Come on. This horse face b* is just out for money. Ben would at least assualt a hotter chick.

37. Hater said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 10:57 am

My guess is that it happened . I dont think she planned all the things that the complaint said the months of treatments and depression. then a year later decides to sue for as little as 390,000.00 after he signs a 100 million dollor contract. guys U all know when uget that scratch !!! anything will do to scracth it

38. Hater said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 10:59 am

and I say this being the BIGGEST STEELER fan!!!

39. Latinobabe said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 11:02 am

I thought Ben liked Latino women!!! Next time come to me baby, she’s a dumb looking ugly blonde….We (the steelers fans) love and will support you throughout this whole lie

40. slm2007 said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Ben – we support you. Even if you broke down and did have relations with her -she is just ticked because you didn’t follow up with her again. She is after $$$ so don’t give in. As for receiving treatment for depression after the incident….she is nuts….I wouldn’t be needing treatment after the “incident” ;)

41. jeff said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 2:23 pm

SHES GREEDY ON HER GREEN NOSE

42. Kyle C in Austin said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Dude, she must have some good P Y to fight past that ugly F mug

43. F her again said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 3:59 pm

My boy Ben just can’t win without loosing… Ben good luck brother! I just hope this doesn’t effect this years Superbowl run. I will say this you have to feel for the victim but honestly who is the victim here. Thinking back to great travesties in the past like Hurricane Katrina, Ben was there first hand trying to help the victims and those who lost everything… So a person that gives and gives like he has usually doesn’t just throw away everything that they have done to build their name for one night of pleasure.

44. steelersgirl803 said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 4:44 pm

I’ve read that Ben said they did have consensual *…don’t know if he did actually say that or not. I truly believe if there was any *, it was consensual. (There is no accounting for taste when it comes to who guys will have * with…even Ben!) I wish I wasn’t so cynical and that I even for a minute thought, “That is terrible! That poor girl.”, but in my heart, I just don’t see him as the type of person who would force himself on someone. Maybe I am naive when it comes to Ben, but I just don’t believe her accusations are true. If they were, she should have gone to the police immediately and filed the report! She would not have waited over a year and filed in civil court where it is all about the money. It’s things like this that make it difficult for real rape victims to be taken seriously!

Just because Ben is from a small town and isn’t running his mouth all the time, doesn’t make him a “hillbilly” or an “idiot”, maybe he is just a trusting guy who picked the wrong girl to have casual * with. Does that make him a “bad” Christian? No, it makes him a human being…who has faults just like everyone else. Yes, there are plenty of professional athletes who are poor role models and should be ashamed of their behavior most of the time…Ben Roethlisberger is not one of them! Maybe he will be more selective of who he spends time with in the future.

Good luck, Ben…don’t let this jade you to every girl you meet! Not everyone is out for an easy payday! Just realize that they are out there and you need to conduct yourself with the same values behind closed doors that you do when you are spending time with all those kids that look up to you. You don’t have to be a “role model”, just be a good man!

45. Josh S said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 4:59 pm

LIES

46. Mike(not the idiot mike from before) said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 5:02 pm

There is no way Ben did this. I was also once falsely accused of rape and abuse. Nothing ever happened, I was completely innocent. Even though I was cleared the damage was done. I lost my job of 10 years and many friends. Once these lies are told, there are always a certain amount of idiots who will believe them. Even when Ben is finally cleared of all wrong doing, the damage is done and his life and reputation will never be the same.

47. Bruce B said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 5:17 pm

Most of the posts listed are looking at the attractiveness of Andrea McNulty as a factor, and that has nothing to do with it. I don’t put it past any 2 people for having * but there is no way Ben forced himself on this woman or any other woman. I get tired of all of the allegations in the celebrity world. People everywhere are looking for a payoff. I hope Ben takes her to court and puts Andrea McNulty more in debt rather than just pay her off to avoid any further publicity. As a long time Steeler Nation member, let the attorneys work through the issues and resolve this through the legal system…. Our prayers are with Ben, the Rooneys, the Steelers, and the Steeler Nation!

48. hitnithard said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 5:26 pm

ewwww I mean I am NOT an advocate of violence against women but if Ben even screwed this chick with consent he deserves to get horsewhipped and raped of his funds. Either he was really drunk OR that bike accident is still affecting his judgement

49. Fast Eddie said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Ben i,i hope you were drunk for your sake or your teamates will be pissing on you all year in the locker room.Dude you mean you banged her.OMG! She is friggn ugly she definitly didnt blow you with those chicklits. yikes dude you do know there are better looking hotties at the bunny ranch down the street .

50. Mike(not the idiot mike from before) said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 6:12 pm

All we have is her BS story. We don’t even know Ben’s side yet. Even if cameras show she was in Ben’s room that doesn’t mean anything at all sexual happened. For all we know she may have thrown her ugly * at him, he was disgusted and told her to leave and she’s just pissed that he turned her away.

51. tiffany dallas tx said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 6:17 pm

just saw bens statement and i DONT think that he did it but only two people realy know what happened no matter what does come from this there is nothing that can take away what ben has already done in his life and i will always be a fan of his and what he will do in the future

52. WOW said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Really guys…. Isn’t this the same moron who crashed a motorcycle without a permit while choosing not to wear a helmet. Maybe he did it or maybe he didn’t….. either way the guy is still a moron.

53. Mike(not the idiot mike from before) said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 6:38 pm

Really wow…just have to kick a guy while he’s down huh? Your just jealous cause this guy can actually win the Superbowl. Your team most likely sucks and is full of morons who can’t get the job done.

54. joe said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 8:19 pm

i believe ben is innocent.. she is so ugly.. shes trying to get attention! gross * er face

55. PuffDaddy said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm

It’s a FRAUD. That’s why she named 9 DEFENDENTS. That right there PROVES she wants money. She’s playing the numbers-game w/ 9 defendents, hoping SOMEONE will break under pressure and “settle”. Total scam, a judge should throw it out immediately. OR, the 9 defendents should immediately file a COUNTER SUIT for defammation of character and wipe HER out of money (legal fees, etc).

56. coalminer said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 8:49 pm

I am related by marriage to his extended family members. They are good people and he was raised to treat women with respect. My wife is his dad’s cousin. He has dated some real beauties (Kim Kardashisan was one). He’s never lacking for female companionship. I’m not feeling this, Maybe if she had gone thru the right channels and gone to the cops. If my wife was raped at work and her supervisor did nothing, there is no way she would just let it ride for a year, being all depressed. She had to file or time would run out for her to get damages. Big Ben will come out of this on top. He didn’t rape anyone.

57. Melissa said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 9:00 pm

being raped is a really mentally degrading thing, many people don’t come out and file suit or even talk about it until many months or even years later. That being said, you don’t just wake up one day and decide to press charges, it’s an on going thing so for her to just suddenly do this makes me believe she’s lying and trying to get some press. Also, Ben would never do something like that, keep your head high, you’ll come out on top and justice will follow through. she’s gonna come out looking foolish and having a lot of people against her. Go Steelers!

58. Melissa said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 9:03 pm

and the moron that made the comment about him not wearing a helmet, he doesn’t need to, it’s not a law, plenty of people don’t wear helmets, that doesn’t make him a rapist you idiot

59. AJ said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 9:47 pm

Two words come to mind Lying *!

60. Brett Williams said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Things we have established.
    1. She’s ugly.
    2. Ben may have banged her and should be ashamed if he did. He has no reason to go hogging.
    3. She’s a psycho.
    4. She never filed a criminal complaint.
    5.Based on the money she is asking for, she plans to go through many more cousnelling and needs a way to apy for them.
    6. She has a very creative imagination.
    6. She’s a Ravens\Browns fan.

61. Jerry said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 12:39 am

Melissa is correct about rape (sexual assault). From what I have read, most sexual assaults go unreported. The majority of them are commited by family members or friends.

However, it is not completely impossible for Ben to have forced himself on this woman. May be he was drinking before hand and was sexually aroused. May be they started to have consensual * and she told him to stop and she tried to stop him but he continued. If so, then it is rape. I did not hear Ben say that nothing at all happened between them. He did not say that she was never in his hotel room. Or that he did not have * with her. By him not saying those things, it sounds like there was some sexual activity between them.

As far as Ben’s Christian testimony, while it is true that everyone sins, there is a big difference between common minor sins and gross sexual sins like adultery and fornication. There are plenty of Christians who do not commit such sins. I am not referring to the thoughts but actions. It is not simply “being human” and having faults like everyone else as steelersgirl803 said as if everyone else does it. According to the Bible disciplinary action by the church is required for serious sins such as adultery and fornication.

And lastly not to make a big deal out of this but I want to correct what Melissa said about Ben not needing to wear a helmet. The fact is he was required by law to have a helmet on when he had his accident because he only had a learner’s permit at the time. Personally I do think it is stupid for anyone to be riding on a motorcycle without wearing a helmet. It is a fact that helmets save lives and serious injuries.

62. Patriot said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 8:52 am

Ewwwwwwww – Just saw this fat cow scumbag Rothlesberger on the news last night. Ick! What a cow! I don’t care how much money this fat cow has, I wouldn’t touch him with a 10 foot pole – talk about neanderthal! He’s a DOG! Make him pay for what he did. What a creep!

63. Patriot said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 8:55 am

I am related by marriage to his extended family members. They are good people and he was raised to treat women with respect. My wife is his dad?s cousin. He has dated some real beauties (Kim Kardashisan was one). He?s never lacking for female companionship. I?m not feeling this, Maybe if she had gone thru the right channels and gone to the cops. If my wife was raped at work and her supervisor did nothing, there is no way she would just let it ride for a year, being all depressed. She had to file or time would run out for her to get damages. Big Ben will come out of this on top. He didn?t rape anyone.

**************
    Oh, and so this makes it right. Give it up, Steeler fans – your guy is a scumbag!

64. Anonymous said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 10:57 am

I don’t know if Ben did it or not. Did he have any injuries at the time? Was he taking steroids for injuries? Steroids can cause aggression. Head injuries can also cause poor impulse control. What was Ben’s dating history?

Supposedly only one in ten rapes is ever reported. Denial and repression and shame are common reactions. Delayed reporting is very common.

If beauty is so important, why are so many people married to unattractive people? It is called chemistry. Some people are pretty inside and less-than-pretty on the outside. I think she is an average or better than average looking woman. I don’t know what her personality was like, but she was reportedly was promoted at Harrahs. She has a college degree.

85-90 % of the people in prison are men. In some prisons, half of the inmates have * offenses.

Football players can have “big heads”. There is a certain narcissism and entitlement and egotism that comes with celebrity.

For alot of men in our society, it is a problem learning to channel their hostile and sexual impulses in socially- appropriate ways. I am not sure that football teaches you that…

I think alot of athletes could use some social skills training. If you have better communication skills, you might be better at getting what you want and not having so many misunderstandings.

65. Anonymous said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 11:10 am

There was a research study of college men asking them if you could force a woman to have * and get away with it, would you? Half of all men said that they would. The definition of rape is forced *.

66. Joe said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 11:29 am

this female is a joke,Ben is a multimillionare that dont need to rape anyone,Im 61 years old I find her so below average I wouldnt waste a Viagra on her let alone rape her

67. Semper said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 11:33 am

Patriot..you’re funny.

Give it up Steelers fan? I don’t remember coalminer even saying he was a Steelers fan, just the fact he was related to Big Ben.

So now Ben is a scumbag and you “just” saw his fat cow scumbag face on the news. Hmmm, I am going to play along and not assume “Patriot” or your Steelers fan comment means that you’re a football fan. So, let’s assume you are not. Let’s assume you didn’t watch the SuperBowl or have EVER seen Big Ben on TV in the last 5 years. It is possible. I mean, you’re not a football fan right?

Even my NON-football fan friends know what Big Ben looks like. I think you’re a hater, either a Steelers hater or a man hater. And I bet Big Ben wouldn’t touch YOU with a 10 foot pole either. Get over it.

68. Hater said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

doesnt matter how ugly people may think this woman is. If she were pretty would that makes it more understandable for what happened? In his statement he didnt say he didnt have some sort of sexual contact with her all he says is that he didnt force himself on her.
    I believe that BB may have had a few drinks and it was late and he got an itch and figured what the f#@(. High tear sports figures are taught at an early age that the world is your oyster. we see it every year in sports in every sport. not a year goes by that Rapes, shootings, assults and batteries DWI arent a part of our sports the only difference is they have the money to get them selves out of it and are mostly forgiven because of what they can do on that field or hard court.

69. EAGLES FAN said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

GEE, I HARDLY RECOGNIZED HER WITHOUT BENS MEAT STICKING OUT OF HER FACE………LMAO!

70. Josh Spell said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

She looks like she should be chained to Michael Vicks Radiator!

71. tiffany dallas tx said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

if u read some of the document that was filed it states and this is by andrea that ben had brought a woman to his room and that woman was in his room for about 20 min.after this woman left he called andrea to come and fix his tv while she was in there that was when he allagedly raped her. if that is true why would he need to rape anyone if he just had a woman in his room for 20 mins

72. Holy Sh!t said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 6:27 pm

95% of these posts are MESSED UP. Ignorance abounds.

The definition of prejudice so maybe some of you can start forming a clue:

“preconceived judgment or opinion (2): an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b: an instance of such judgment or opinion c: an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics”

73. RudeBoy The Evil Genius said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 6:30 pm

There are some sereriously retarded f ‘ people commenting on this. “Mark my word, he did it.” Really???? Those are strong words “Mike”.. and of course, you were there to see him do it right. I wouldn’t piss on this * if she was on fire!

The next time a star acts like a jerk when you try to get to close to them, this is exactly why.

74. Tobias said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 9:08 pm

I was Ben’s Executive casino host at Harrah’s in Lake Tahoe before these allegations were made, I also know Ms Ncnulty. Ben is a great guy and I would stand under oath and testify about his character, and the mental state of Ms Mcnulty when I worked with her!!!!!

75. john said,

on July 25th, 2009 at 8:30 am

i don’t think ben did it, come you wait a YEAR to file. no get real, call the cops and file THAT DAY!!!! well if thats how it works then i was raped by Misty May-Treaner. and god it was great!!!! COME BACK MISTY!!!!

76. SID said,

on July 25th, 2009 at 11:49 pm

Buck Tooth, laying white trash!! Thats all she is. I know Ben surely is not this “Hard Up” to bang this broad. No Way!! I just hope that when this is all over and the truth comes out that Ben Sue’s her A– off for making false statements and what ever else he can get her for.. Goo Bennnn, We got your back buddy..

77. Joe said,

on July 26th, 2009 at 12:06 pm

what would make her think she could fix a TV-its a set up

78. Steeler Freak said,

on July 26th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Joe said, “what would make her think she could fix a TV-its a set up”

Supposely Ben told her several times about the sound not working. She tried to find someone to help with the problem but with no luck. After Ben asked her a third time she went to take a look at it herself.

Remember, Ben has not denied having her in his room or having * with her. By him not deny these things it certainly gives one the strong impression that she was in his room and they did have *. If so, why was she in his room in the first place? Did she invite herself in or did Ben actually have a problem or claimed to have a problem with his TV and that she honestly went to she what she could do? If Ben is guilty of something it is probably trying to hide that fact that he slept with her, not that he raped her.

79. Born Steeler Fan said,

on August 6th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

1. He calls down to the front desk to get his TV fixed and there is no technician on staff at a major hotel with VIP’s??
    2. She decides to go to his room to fix it…. If he intended to rape her how in the h-ll would he know there wouldn’t be any technician on staff and she would come up. What was she going to do that he wasn’t able too?
    3. It took her a year to come forward about this????
    4. She isn’t seeking criminal actions but civil?
    5. The head security manager talked her family into giving him a key, then he goes to her house to erase proof off her computer???? What proof could she possible have?
    6. In the press conference he never denied having * with her or even knowing her for that matter.

This women disgusts me strait to the core. People will say innocent until proven guilty??? Look at the evidence, it speaks for itself. She is now complaining about threatening phone calls? Give me a break if thats all she gets out of this whole ordeal I would have to say she came out on top. I hope she burns!!!!

80. Dumb Whore said,

on August 8th, 2009 at 7:37 am

What a *! I would drag my balls across a mile of razorblades to see this * get thrown in jail!

81. sdt said,

on August 8th, 2009 at 9:26 am

Just another gold digger looking for a a pile of cash for crying rape. 90% of rapes aren’t even real – it’s another lazy * looking for an early retirement

82. Jon King said,

on August 8th, 2009 at 10:26 am

This case sounds bogus….but to say 90% of r pes are not real sdt is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You really need an a whopping son…..you will get yours some day, karma is a biatch boy.

83. Renee'lovestheBurgh! said,

on August 9th, 2009 at 5:30 pm

I AM a HUGE Steelers fan, live in Pittsburgh and, yes, LOVE Ben! So, yes, maybe I AM biased in my opinion. But, in all appearances (which may be just that, an appearance), he is a decent, kind, intelligent (and, no, he’s not dumb just because he’s from Lima, OH – have you even actually been there????) and just an all-around good guy. I don’t know him personally and, yes, men have raging hormones; but, I just can’t imagine it…. ruining your whole career over 20 minutes of a non-l tful interaction with a non-attractive mental escapee? Makes no sense. Our coach warns the team over and over again anyway about leeches like this and Ben knew better. He was probably just polite and she took it as “ahh, he loves me” because that’s what crazy ppl do! and thats the bottom line caz stone cold said so!

84. matt said,

on August 14th, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Just some more bull, she is pyscho, if she was r ped, she went to the wrong hospital, instead of seeing if her vag was messed up, she got her twisted mind examined, way to make yourself look pathetic, i’m a Pat’s fan and am still disgusted by this wildebeest’s accusations.

85. Korah said,

on August 19th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

Steelersgirl803 Said:

“Just because Ben is from a small town and isn’t running his mouth all the time, doesn’t make him a “hillbilly” or an “idiot”, maybe he is just a trusting guy who picked the wrong girl to have casual * with. Does that make him a “bad” Christian? No, it makes him a human being…who has faults just like everyone else. Yes, there are plenty of professional athletes who are poor role models and should be ashamed of their behavior most of the time…Ben Roethlisberger is not one of them! Maybe he will be more selective of who he spends time with in the future”

Actually, I don’t think there is such thing as “bad Christian”, you are either Christian or you are not. Having said that; in my experience, the majority of people who claim themselves as being “Christian”… well, let us just say that if they were truly Christian, they wouldn’t have to say it with words, their actions would certainly reflect so. If there is need for one to say it out loud, well…I guess one could say that your “religion” is Christianity not necessarily that you are truly of Christ.

As for him being a human being, well I certainly hope so, however, in the “Christian” world, the genuine one, being human is no longer an excuse since, well, there was this one man, who walked the earth as you and Ben and I, same feelings, instincts, etc, just as you, Ben and I, this man however, lived in holiness, never once sinned. Most of us know him as Christ, and call me crazy, but I thought that being Christian was all about imitating or aspiring to be like Christ, consequently, if Ben indeed is guilty of these charges, he isn’t in any worse shape that if he did it with her consent and is being falsely accused, spiritually that is…

Jerry said:
    “As far as Ben’s Christian testimony, while it is true that everyone sins, there is a big difference between common minor sins and gross sexual sins like adultery and fornication. There are plenty of Christians who do not commit such sins. I am not referring to the thoughts but actions. It is not simply “being human” and having faults like everyone else as steelersgirl803 said as if everyone else does it. According to the Bible disciplinary action by the church is required for serious sins such as adultery and fornication”

Where exactly in the bible is where I could find the above?

Though, I could definitely direct you to many verses in the bible which would address the fact that there are no levels of sin; whether you lie to your boss about how good the outfit looks on her or you kill someone, is indeed the same.
    It is the disobedience that He doesn’t much care for.
    Actually, it is pretty safe to assume that not all Christians commit the sins mentioned above, however, yet all Christians, and I do mean all, sin. Because if there is one or two out there that do not, we couldn’t possibly know it, since boosting of their lack of sin would place them right back with the rest of us, trust me it is pretty safe to assume that every single human being alive sins daily and will for as long as he/she is alive. Although, it surprises me every time; that we must think that wrongs aren’t wrongs if they are done by nice people like ourselves huh?
    As for disciplinary action; the church has no authority whatsoever of disciplining anyone, I am sorry, but I have searched for that one in the Bible; guess what, nowhere to be found.

Jerry Said:
    …”If Ben does admit to having * with this woman, he will be just another talk the talk but does not walk the walk Christian. “

As opposed to what, you mean the rest of us “Christians”?

Newsflash, this one is for Christians and non Christians alike, one is not a believer if one does not live according to one’s beliefs.

Liz Andrews said:

“Ben is a perfect gentleman and kind soul. His faith and values are exemplary and as someone who has known Ben for many years, these allegations are undoubtedly false. Ms. McNulty needs to find another way to gain popularity than this parasitic attempt at fame.”

Actually, no matter how well you know Ben, no one should dare say that he did or didn’t do it; only the girl and Ben know. A conviction or lack thereof would not prove anything these days either; since we are no longer content with simply wrongdoing. Because nowadays, we actually manage to offend our maker after it, by lying, inevitably letting God know that we care a lot more, about what other human beings think of us, than what He knows of us…
    Yep, we are all guilty of it, well that would be a generalization, ok; most of us do it…

Ultimately, if Ben did it or not, why do you all care? All I know and care about is his performance on the field; he is a great football player and Ben’s skills as a football player is about the only thing that you have a right to judge here, other than that, well, I would invite you to take a look at your own behavior before judging others.
    The One who will judge us all hasn’t arrived just yet, and He is the only entitled to question Ben, and the girl. Personally, I need to be more worried about what my answers are going to be when it gets to be my turn…

Of course, this is my opinion, and I could be wrong…

86. Ben Dover said,

on September 9th, 2009 at 3:43 pm

Ben is a cocky,conceited, rapist and I hope he gets the chair. Ur all talking about how she has a butterface, but Ben ain’t exactly a good looking guy and he fits perfectly in with the rest of Steeler fans…except he has all his teeth. He needs to pay the price for the crime he has allegedly committed and he can meet his next Steeler fan in prison. I’m sure if he had s x with one of the gnarly female Steeler fan hogs, they would SQUEAL with Delight!

87. Ryan said,

on September 10th, 2009 at 9:06 am

For the record, just because someone doesn’t file a criminal report or get a r pe kit, does not mean that suddenly the man is innocent. Hundreds of girls every year are raped and don’t get a rape kit or file charges for numerous (idiotic) reasons. Just because the victim refuses to do anything about it does NOT make the man innocent. I think he is guilty.

88. ren said,

on September 17th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

First, I do not believe that he r ped her.. But seriously, why is anyone even considering her looks? You are all saying “why would anyone r pe her? She’s ugly..” R pe is about power and pain, NOT *.. It doesn’t matter what the victim looks like.. As long as she has a v gina..
    That said…..
    People who are falsely accused respond in anger. People who are accurately accused respond in settlement.
    I don’t see Ben offering a settlement..

89. Alison said,

on September 27th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

She is making a serious thing a joke, people get r ped for real everyday! She shouldn’t waste peoples time over a lie We need Big Ben to be on top of his game for a seventh Superbowl win. Obviously shes a lire because she wants his baby en is too hot for her.

90. Bull-squat said,

on October 4th, 2009 at 10:56 am

She looks unstable. Ben was an idiot for doing her in the first place. Ben is a player and he should know better. Don’t mess with chicks with that look in their eye. She looks like she is always thinking about how she can rope somebody in. Don’t get me wrong… Big Ben is seems like a great guy, but he could have (should have) known better.

91. Bull-squat said,

on October 4th, 2009 at 11:00 am

p.s. Korah… what do you do with your life?

92. BEN dOWN said,