Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight - Who Got the Elimination?

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? DWTS Fall 2014 Results Tonight

LA Ink Tattoo Shop!

Posted: July 9th, 2009 in Kat Von D by LALATE

LA Ink Tattoo Shop

LA Ink Kat Von D’s tattoo shop is called High Voltage Tattoo. Here is LA Ink’s High Voltage website, address, and phone number.

High Voltage Tattoo has an incredible client list from Mira Sorvino to My Chemical Romance.

MUSICIANS:
members of: H.I.M., My Chemical Romance, Eagles of Death Metal, Queens of the Stone Age, Guns N Roses, Rob Zombie, Testament, Mastadon, Slayer, Fireball Ministry, Greenday, Eve, The Distillers, The Mars volta, Goldfinger, Anthrax, Incubus, Misfits, Bleeding Through, A.B. Quintanilla, Metal Skool, Emerson Drive, 30 Second to Mars, Papa Roach and more.

ACTORS/PERSONALITIES/SPORTS:
Bam and Missy Margera, SteveO, Ryan Dunn, Jeffree Star, Mike Vallely, Mike “Rooftop” Escamilla, Chris Backus, Jared Leto, Eric Balfour, Mira Sorvino, Jesse Metcalf, Scott Ian, Jesse James, James Hetfield, and more.

The shop is open everyday from noon to midnight so you should definitely check it out and get some ink.

The address is the following:

1259 N La Brea Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90038-1023
Get Directions
(323) 969-9820

The official website is highvoltagetattoo.com

Catch LA Ink’s season 3 tonight on TLC. Check out Kat’s makeup online HERE

Below is a map to the shop.

View Larger Map

Kat Von D

67 Responses to 'LA Ink Tattoo Shop!'

1. Nancy said,

on July 10th, 2009 at 1:16 am

Hi,

Just watched your first show of the new season. Many changes. Felt kind of lost. Still enjoyed it though. I never miss it since I first discovered it was on the air. It’s been interesting watching you grow, Kat, watching your businesss grow and seeing all the many facets of your personality and where they take you. I think you are an amazing person. I will continue to watch and enjoy your show. I missed the first part of tonight’s show so I don’t know if anything was said about what happened to Kim and Hannah. I was disappointed in not seeing them, I liked them both very much, as I do Cory. Good fortune and success to all of you. Thanks for a really good show.

Nancy

2. on July 10th, 2009 at 3:08 am

LA Ink Tattoo Shop! http://bit.ly/xIrc0

3. Melissa said,

on July 10th, 2009 at 3:15 am

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I LOVE the show!! However I can’t believe that you hired the skank from Rock of Love 2, Aubry. Still, I love the show and even record it so I don’t miss it while I’m at work.

Thanks for the entertainment,
    Melissa

4. FrenzyTattoo said,

on July 10th, 2009 at 5:27 am

http://ow.ly/frAg – LA Ink Tattoo Shop! http://bit.ly/14rDjq

5. Jessc said,

on July 10th, 2009 at 11:58 pm

Kat ur Fuckin A duderette and im planing a trip sppn to get some beautiful work done but i agree y the * is a rock of love skank there i think its neat ur giving someone a chance i pierce but i think the last person i would want in my shop would be someone who just wants to be on tv and does not have the passion for body modification or art… i think that whatever u decide will work good luck and hope to make a visit to meet u and your fellow artist
    btw grats on the new season

6. Jennaya Cook said,

on July 15th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Kat,
    I am writing to you for my daughters 16yr. old best friend, she is a beautiful 16 yr. old girl named Ronnie who is a very talented artist who has been fighting cancer for the last 3yrs. Unfortunately it has spread to her lungs and has been given 2 wks. to 2 months to live. She is a big fan of your work and could not wait to turn 18 and get her first tattoo from you. I realize that she is never going to get this tattoo and most likely be gone b/f you even read this, but I promised Ronnie and her Mother I would would just write you and let you know that Ronnie was one of your biggest fans !!!!

7. Evelyn said,

on July 17th, 2009 at 2:42 am

kat,
    First i would like to say I LOVE UR SHOW!!! N U ARE SUCH A PRETTY LADY!! And here for an advice in Sept am turing 19 yrs old and i feel like am prepare to get my fist tatoo, therefore i feel execited however i dont feeel getting my fist tatoo in another place beside ur shop .i think u and ur team are such a professional artist!! So hope things go well enought and hope to save some money to get my tatoo in ur shop!!

8. KARMENKARMA said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 12:24 am

I just started watching your show.And have to say that I would never step foot in your tattoo shop.I can not stand to see anyone treated the way your crew treated Aubry. If it makes you feel right,and if it makes u alright !!! But from what I see ….You all make me sick !!!!

9. KARMENKARMA said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 12:32 am

And she was A manager!!!!! And she should have been the first to know who would be coming to work there.NO Suprises.You should NEVER be to busy to let your manager know what is going on with you and your shop!!!

10. LividLisa said,

on July 24th, 2009 at 9:05 pm

Kat i have been a fan of yours since (Miami Ink) i thought you were to good to be working for a bunch of guys, i was so happy when u got ur own show but after seeing the way u treat your employees i have lost all respect. Aubry isnt my bigest fan either, but being a boss thats something you know nothing about! I guess it makes u feel good to make others feel bad!!! Thats sad no wonder u cant keep a man :-) BIG MISTAKE KAT YOUR TRUE COLORS AREN’T SO BRIGHT ANY MORE!
    Oh buy the way i wouldn’t come there for a tat now if someone paid me to!!!!

11. Danny W said,

on July 30th, 2009 at 9:30 pm

What a bunch of NASTY self important twats you are Corey you are a weasel * girl.
    I hope you go broke treating anyone the way you did Aubrey you all ganged up on her and the HATE was unbelievable.
    Eff you and your cr--p show self centered FOOLS.

12. Babs said,

on July 31st, 2009 at 4:01 am

I can not believe the way that everyone in this shop is treating this poor girl. I thought that they were adults. I was crying tonight watching this, my heart aches for you Aubry.

13. Veronica said,

on August 1st, 2009 at 3:53 am

Hi Kat, and crew, First I want to say you guys are the bomb! And you haters are stupid! Kat, needs to protect whats her’s.That Aubrey, needs to grow up, and take her job seriously! There’s time for everthing,but work is work! Kat, dont listen to them, lets see if they would hire her in their buisness! Im a big fan of you Kat! Viva La Raza! Corre a esa huerra oxihenada!

14. Amy said,

on August 11th, 2009 at 11:30 pm

Hey Kat just wanted to say I love your show. I always tell my husband that I want my first tat to be done by u. u never know maybe someday I will. I love ur work your an amazing artist.

15. allie said,

on August 12th, 2009 at 3:12 am

Kat, all i have to say is ur an amazing artist. and i really hope when i turn 18 you could do 1 of my tatts for me. when i was a softmore i had to do a story bout someone that i could want to relate in life. and i chose you cuz you freakn roc my sox and so does ur crew. i love you all and really hope to at least see or even meet you one day. KAT ur my hero. much love always allie ballie boo:)

16. Susan said,

on August 12th, 2009 at 10:51 pm

Hi Kat and Gang,
    Kat you are a very sexy young woman with a bright future. You should be proud of yourself. I am over “50″ and am very excited about getting my first tatoo. It wasn’t unitl recently that I knew exactly what I wanted and where. I have the drawing and just don’t want anyone to do this tatoo. I know your very busy but was hoping I could make an appt. with you. It would mean alot to me. Looking forward to it.
    Sincerely
    Susan

17. kraigen gaut said,

on August 13th, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Kat,

Hey…to keep it strait to the point…i love ur show i admire everything you’ve done with ur shop, the show, and ur art work…you’ll see me soon i need a tatoo one of Bettie Page!!

18. connie said,

on August 13th, 2009 at 10:25 pm

Just want to say that I love the show, But I can’t believe you keep that stupid, domb, incompetent employee Aubrey, she pisses me off everytime I watch the show SHE’S NOT GETTING IT!!!! is this a union shop or what? FIRE HER, my boss would have fired me days ago. Give it up so I can watch the show without getting pissed. You guys are the best!!

19. Dawn said,

on August 13th, 2009 at 11:04 pm

I think you have come a long way and I am happy to see that your shop is taking off the way that it is. I watched you from Miami Ink until now and I am a big fan of your work. I would love to really have a tatoo done at your shop, I love when you do portraits and the detail that you add. Oh yea, Abrey is the worst but I do not know if I could say fire her but something needs to be done.

20. Cindy said,

on August 13th, 2009 at 11:20 pm

I am so DISGUSTED at the way you have treated & dealt w/Aubrey!!! My mom owned a business for almost 40 years God Bless here sole & she would have been closed down by the Better Business Beau-roe had she done 1 1 hundred of what you have done!!! The cursing, you NEVER took the time to even TRAIN her!!! This is a place that effects peoples ability to contract AIDS, HIV, Hepatitis A B & C etc. & you just expected her to know it on her own!!! The way you act in front of clients NOT to mention the millions of POTENTIAL clients watching on T.V. NOT me anymore!!! Are you stupid? As you have called her & PLEASE excuse me for saying that but you are being videotaped you OBVIOUSLY DO NOT CARE what people see & don’t think you apply to the laws & rules that EVERY other business does!!! My son is new at tattooing & it was his, mine & his Dad’s dream to come there, NEVER know!!! I sure hope after tonites show someone MUST have GIVEN you a REALITY CHECK when Aubrey tried to apologize to I can’t remember her hame she makes me SICK she wears the shirt GREMS, & all Aubrey was asking if she had something for her to do!!! As I was saying someone must have made a comment for you to say to her you went over w/your actions, I did NOT hear I am sorry, but that was your step I am sure for saving your business & what reputation you HAD!!! I wanted to call the Better Business beau-rue, but hopefully you will see this & it will NOT just sit here on deaf ears!!!
    Cindy a weekly watcher w/MUCH DISGUST!!!
    If I can do ANYTHING I would just pray it is to teach you that people do NOT deserve to be treated that way & in business CANNOT be treated that way!!!

21. Babs said,

on August 14th, 2009 at 2:23 am

“WAKE THE h-ll UP KAT”, Can’t you see what that b**ch that works the front desk with Aubry is doing? “ALL” of you disgust me, you are acting like a bunch of pack animals. Your show is nothing but a big crappy soap opera now. WE DO NOT WANT A SOAP OPERA, WE WANT TO SEE TATTOOING!! Why is everybody all up in Aubry’s *? Kat, you should be in your brothers * for he is the one that hired her. Kat, when you sat in the tattooing area to yell at Aubry, did you see the way some of YOUR CLIENTS were looking at you and some of them were rolling their eyes at what YOU were doing. This sh*t needs to STOP!!! “GROW UP YOU GUYS”!!! If this “ABUSE” continues, I will Boycott your show!

22. Cindy said,

on August 14th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Thank you so much BABS!!! Yes, she did it RIGHT IN FRONT of her CLIENTS!!! NO PROFESSIONALISM!!! I don’t know if I wrote that in mine? I was so appalled & taking it ALL in the things she was doing wrong & NOT able to focus on anything else because I WAS IN SUCH DISGUST & my JAW ON THE FLOOR!!! Too you said what I forgot!!! We are here to see TATTOOING!!! LOVE YOUR COMMENTS on the ABUSE YOU SAID IT IN SO MANY WORDS LESS THAN I & nailed it right on!!!
    Thank you Babs!!! Cindy
    WAKE UP KAT!!!

23. Kim said,

on August 14th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Kat and crew just gotta say i love ur show never miss an episode even though your staff has changed some for the good some of it not but i have to laugh about how much people are bitchin about ths audrey chick yes i to feel she is annoying but you seem to be a very smart buissness person i believe you know what your doing so let all the haters * your trying to give someone a chance if it works with her then cool if it doesnt well hey you gave her a chance what else can you do if it bothers these people so much then why do they still watch, because it makes good tv and because your show is great ! you guys rock

24. Babs said,

on August 14th, 2009 at 9:24 pm

Well Kim, I WON’T BE WATCHING HER SHOW in the future, if I want a “STUPID” soap opera then I’d watch one during the day time hours. I DID (past tense) watch her show from day 1 and also her on Miami Ink. I quit watching Miami Ink for these same reasons, Ami was treating Kat like Sh*t, the SAME way everyone in HER SHOP is treating Aubry. I take it that you are very young Kim because if you weren’t “YOU” yourself would feel exactly the same way. Put yourself in Aubry’s shoes, would YOU like being attacked in this pack mentality?? And no, we are NOT haters, why would be watching her show if we hated her, WE are grown woman and DO NOT like watching another HUMAN BEING being abused and crying her eyes out. We’re NOT saying that we agree with how Aubry is acting BUT this is her personality and she is human, I DO believe in treating “ALL PEOPLE” the way YOU want to be treated. So, if you think that this is right then why don’t YOU Kim, come work for me and we’ll see how far you’d allow me and my crew to abuse and belittle you and we can see if you like it..
    TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY THAT YOU WANT TO BE TREATED- it’s just a good rule to live by, because if you don’t, I promise you, your karma WILL come back and bite you and what comes around goes around.

25. stacey said,

on August 15th, 2009 at 10:08 pm

Kat, I love the show! but have to agree, you really need to let aubrey go!!! She is risking the health of your clients!!! She doesn’t get it and its been how long??? But on the same hand NO ONE deserves to be treated in the manor she has been treated!! Just do everyone a favor including Aubrey and LET HER GO!!!! Anyone can see its NOT going to work with her there.

26. Ma said,

on August 20th, 2009 at 7:16 pm

I love haters! You got a business to run not a damn tatty day care!

27. Kimmy said,

on August 20th, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Wow, I totally agree with Babs and Cindy. I think the only reason they keep Aubrey at the shop is to abuse her for ratings. Does that sound like a shop that is really passionate about tattoos? I bet if LA Ink was not being taped they would simply let her go without all the attitude (that would be the professional thing to do, since in all fairness Aubrey isn’t working out). Also how can any body actually learn anything while being treated like that? She was never welcome in that shop from the beginning, the producers put her there to be ripped apart by the wolves. What a soap opera. The show used to be good. i might as well watch that “Paris Hilton’s BFF”, at least I will know to expect people to be treated worse than * on that show (i guess this is what the viewers want nowadays!). One more thing, Kat should be careful on how she treats that girl because there are a lot of “Aubreys” out there that would be into her new line of perfume…

28. Babs said,

on August 20th, 2009 at 11:56 pm

“WOW Ma”, you sound real intelligent, calling us fu*kers, haters and dudes .You sound as smart as my pet rock. You can tell that you are VERY young, either in Middle School or High School by reading your feedback, calling us “dudes” and stating that she wouldn’t want to give us a “gay * tat”. In your 1st sentence, sounds to me that YOU are the hater. “WE” are grown women, with kids of our own and look at Aubry as someone elses child. We are not saying that she would of been our 1st choice, but, you do not treat people like that. We want to watch tattooing and listening to why they’re getting it, NOT WATCHING A STUPID SOAP OPERA!! You stated that we would want to work there if had the chance, NOT A COLD DAY IN h-ll. I don’t need my 15 min. like you stated, you might need the attention but I don’t. Let me ask you a question little girl, “WHY WOULD WE WATCH HER SHOW IF WE HATED HER”? Maybe, one day when you finally grow up, you will look back and see that you were just trying to be cool, but in all reality you look like a fool. QUIT BEING A HATER YOURSELF LITTLE GIRL, YOUR MOMMY’S CALLING YOU!!!

29. nick said,

on August 21st, 2009 at 12:55 pm

hey. last night i was strolling thru channels and i happened to stumble on the show. i loved it. i just started my body art so i guess im a beginner. but the show was really cool. kats tatts look crazy. lol. she has unique talent. hopefully my next tatt will be by her. it was my first show but for sure niot my last. =)

30. Babs said,

on August 22nd, 2009 at 4:13 pm

What happened to Ma’s other posting, she either removed it or they did here, because of her filthy mouth. Thank God that no one else has to read it. Next time Ma, do it without all of the 4 letter words.

31. mario m said,

on August 25th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

I enjoy watching your show ,i hope one day to visit your shop.I like tattoos i would like to get a tattoo from you.

32. Kris said,

on August 31st, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Fire the producers for their stupid decision to get rid of Hannah & Kim and replace them with Aubrey and Paulie!
    Seriously,they aren’t even good TV.

33. Sanita said,

on September 6th, 2009 at 11:55 am

Hi Kat!
    I enjoy watching your show and u! U are amazing woman. I like u very,very much. I come from Danmark,so u know that we can see u evan here in Europe.
    I wish that one day I will come to LA just to visit u and ofcorse make tattoo.
    U just keep on going u are strong and smart woman.
    I will be visit u one day,that is my dream,bigest wish.
    Sorry for my english

Bigest fan
    Sanita

34. WSU Shocker said,

on September 11th, 2009 at 3:04 am

Personally, I find the show entertaining… I guess I fall into that subgenre of people who crave drama. However, I would still watch the show without the abuse on Aubry. Perhaps she doesn’t “get” tatooing, but they treat her like that somehow makes her a lesser human being. Like Corey said, “Paulie didn’t have a chance because of who brought him in.” Being as old as he is, one would think he would have the maturity to understand that Aubry is not a tatoo artist, but rather a shop manager. This being said, she only needs to be trained in the basics of sanitation and general tatoo jargin – and also good managerial skills, of course. However he holds her up to standards of an actual tatoo artist, which is totally ridiculous. I must say, however, Aubry sometimes asks for it. After working in a place where certain behaviors or actions guarantee abuse by coworkers, she should have learned how to behave at this particular job to avoid it. But day after day, she plops herself down by Corey and talks to him about nonsense which inevitably drives him to belittle her. She should just realize that the only one she needs to deal with is the one writing her checks.

35. WSU Shocker said,

on September 11th, 2009 at 3:13 am

I also think that if Aubry and Kat were alone without the other tattooers around, Kat wouldn’t talk down to her as much as she does. It’s possible that she feels she has an image to uphold or that if she doesn’t show her “tough side,” she’ll lose the respect of the artists in her shop. But tough isn’t really tough when you’re just picking on the weakest one. Another thing I find disheartening is that the women in this show can’t seem to find the comrodery that the men have. Women’s greatest road block to success isn’t men…it’s other women. Many women can’t stand to see other women succeed. They feel as though it’s some kind of threat. Even when women are in top positions like Kat, they strive to keep the women under them down. Men, on the other hand, can count on one another for support and cooperation. Kat should recognize this and see how she is falling into this stereotype. That other woman working in the shop…I can’t remember her name…she was a little older…anyway, she is the most hateful towards Aubry, most likely because she is the most threatened by her. Aubry should take that as a compliment, but also realize when a work environment could be costly to her mental health.

36. Ceemeejay said,

on September 17th, 2009 at 7:17 pm

Hey Kat, my wife and I love your show and your all of your tats you have done .It shows even with your team they are all as talented as well , so it’s only right when you ask for a certain amount of history on tattooing from your future employees . Drama King Pauline(paulie)has a elementary style which he thinks so the best LOL to funny, why is it that people from NY think this way?. Anyway , Keep up the Great work ,oh and about Aubry Your brother had his beer goggles on so thats what happened there and now he knows whats expected from you…. poor dear was trying to help we know . So keep up the good work and know that the trials of being the owner and having the last words is sweet revenge in its self . You have constantly shown revere in your work ethics and your tattooing . See ya soon for some sic tatts.

37. Sara said,

on September 17th, 2009 at 9:16 pm

Not that I think she ever reads these boards, but I have to say, I thought Kat was great on Miami Ink.
    Since she has her own shop now, she’s a d--che bag, a skank. Since she gave up drinking, she really has become her own best friend, except for Corey, or should I call him “brownie”. He isn’t even good.
    The show is a joke and she being the biggest.

38. Melissa said,

on September 25th, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Kat,
    I love watching your show except that we are still following Paulie and Amy around. I watch the show to watch your shop not people who quit your shop and where they are tattooing now. I think that it would be more enjoyable without having to visit American Electric all the time. Keep rocking out the wicked tattoos and one day this Canadian will make her way there for a tattoo,

39. Lisa said,

on October 1st, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Kat,
    oh girl You rock and look great as a blonde! so proud of you and your growth in life. Love the loft.

Im a floral artists in NJ..l I waited my whole life to get a tattoo. The pcs is for my mom who is fighting cancer, but is doesnt come to life and have the color and soul of your work. My wish is for you to do your thing with it! I want to come LA INK.
    How I get apt with you.This is life changing for me

Show was great tonight! peace…..Lisa

40. Matt said,

on October 1st, 2009 at 10:37 pm

I can’t wait to get a tattoo by u or corey me and my mother watch u every Thursday and she is whole heartedly against them but even she said she would like it if it was by u or cory I think your both amazin artists hopin to c u on my 18 bday I live in va though gonna b a long trip keep up ur work and get rid of aubury I hate her

41. Sierra said,

on October 1st, 2009 at 11:44 pm

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely LOVE the show!! I have watched every season and even watched Miami Ink.

You are such an inspiration to so many people. Every at the shop is amazing, EXCEPT Audry. I absolutely cant stand her. Everyone from the state of OHIO hates her with a passion. Honestly, get rid of her.

I want to get a tattoo done by you that means alot to me. Its for my mom who battled cancer and had strength through her treatments even when her doctors told her she didnt have long to live because chemo n radiation didnt work. An experimental treatment in Chicago saved her life.

You are the ONLY person i trust to do this tattoo. This tattoo is so important to me and having you do it would be a dream come true.

42. Gwen said,

on October 2nd, 2009 at 1:21 pm

I like the show despite the fact that there’s a ton of drama. I watched Miami Ink regularly and then even more when Kat joined the crew. It’s no coincidence Miami Ink basically died when she left and spawned her own show, there’s a major caliber of talent that Kat possesses that makes people want to watch. She’s an inspiration and she cares about the clients, as evidenced by the logs she keeps of every customer (I don’t know of any other artist that does that). The show has changed, but those who are really interested in the tattooing aspect stay loyal and watch the show through whatever personal dynamics go on with the people involved in the shop.

That being said, it seems that the shop is such a tight knit crew that no matter who you interview to work, they’ll always be blown off. Aubrey was understandable, she was ditzy and interrupted the flow of business for the shop. Kat has given her multiple chances to “fit in” and it just doesn’t work. Some people you can work with, some you can’t. However, with Amy and Paulie, I don’t understand why they were never given adequate chances. They never had work to do, so they never really got to show off their abilities. I think that’s the most disappointing aspect of the show so far.

It’s impressive to see how far the shop and Kat have come. I hope next season steps it up even more.

43. Babs said,

on October 3rd, 2009 at 3:50 am

If everybody would only realize that this what TLC wants, they want all of this drama, they think that this is what we want. Someone was saying that they didn’t like when the cameras go to the other tattoo shop where Paulie & Amy are, this is NOT up to Kat, this is a show about tattooing and if TLC gets permission from the other owner then that’s all it takes. This show is not Kat’s show, she and everyone is in the show and they get paid but this is totally up to TLC, if there’s more drama at the other shop, then that’s where the cameras will be. TLC thinks that this is what keeps us watching but they don’t realize that a lot of us viewers are getting really sick and tired of the abuse and soap opera cr--p. Everyone is jumping on the band wagon, including the new guy in the band, and they all keep attacking Aubry. If I was Aubry, I’d go find myself another job and walk out on all of those idiots. Aubry, you really need to get the h-ll out of there because you really do DESERVE BETTER. I believe in karma and those bullies and brown nosers have an empty karma account. The old saying goes, “Be careful of the toes that you step on today because it might be the * that you kiss tomorrow”! I wish you luck Aubry….

44. glody said,

on October 6th, 2009 at 2:38 pm

I have been watching Kat since she was on Miami Ink and honestly in recent episodes I am disapointed in all the arrogance mostly by Cory, that sucks to I really liked him when he came on board. And Kat thank you for doing something with your hair for a while there I thought you were going to dig the roots out you constantly scratching at your head. Ugh! Your a pretty girl and that was very distracting.

45. Mary A Ochoa said,

on October 10th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

I first fell in love with Kat while watching Miami Ink. It was obvious why Ami fired her, he was jealous, she is a better tattooist and was getting all the attention. I stopped watching the show once she left. Then lo and behold, Kat gets her own show (woohoo!!) and I never hear bout Miami Ink again (yay!). I really, really liked Kat alot but…well I’ll just start addressing her. Kat, I think you are the most sweetest, talented, beautiful, funnest, rockiest (lol), woman on television. I often thought about how cool it would be to hang out with you. But lately here on your show you are showing a side of you that quite frankly I am disappointed in. I understand it’s your shop, your “baby” and you have to do what you have to do to protect it but come on, why all the verbal abuse and crappy attitude toward Amy, Paulie and Aubrey? One, if that is how you feel about hiring people you don’t know, then why bother and put them thru what you and your “crew” put them through? Two, if you can’t deal with Aubrey clutziness and air-headness, FIRE HER, instead of using her as a verbal punching bag for you and your crew. And Cory, how old is he? Amazing tattooist but he is acting like such a drama queen. Seriously, I get so sick of hearing him whine all the time about Aubrey. And the entire crew, what the hay man, everytime you * and moan about Aubrey you stress Kat the h-ll out. I’d be happy and content about working for someone like Kat and being on a show and not be stressing her out with such pettiness.

46. Mary said,

on October 12th, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Love your work. I will be in LA in Dec. to meet my 16 year old daughter at airport, coming in from Tasmania. We plan on spending a couple of days at the beach. I would consider it a great honor to be your canvas. So if you can fit this small town mom in the first week of Dec. that would be great! I have my own design in mind,just needs to be brought to life. Thanks for your time

47. Andria 503-438-5771 said,

on October 15th, 2009 at 12:30 am

I have 3 and a half yrs clean and had 9 yrs befor that! This time it is for me. I have been wanting a tat of Quan Yen because I have Love and compation for myself and life today. I have watched you from the very beginning. I have a DVR so I don’t miss you. I have always wanted to have you or Cory give me this tattoo. So when I was watching the breast cancer eppasode and that beautiful young woman came in and ask Cory I got GOD bumps. I knew it was a sign. So I tryed to win a tattoo when the convition was here. That didn’t work. I have prayed about it. LOL someone ask me the next day “Did you ask Kat or Cory?” Wow so if you could aford a friend I would pay it forword! LOVE ANDI

48. KIMBA said,

on October 16th, 2009 at 8:06 am

,Babs is saying.. OR anyone else that complants about you..Your doing a GREAT JOB.. And Babs if you read this stop watching the show if you don’t like it bi**h. You can just shut TFU alot of people love the show just like i do and i watch it every thursday. i just love the shop and if i ever get a chance to go to LA i will see all of you and i hope that Aubry is not there.. Cory you are just fine as for the rest of the crue lol don’t let ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT THE SHOW IS JUST FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS. AS FOR ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE THAT R JUST HATERS…LOL!!! SHUT THE F**K UP AND DON’T WATCH. I HAVE WATCHED KAT SINCE MIAMI INK AND YOU ROCK GIRL I LOVE YOUR WORK AND YOUR SHOP DON’T STOP WHAT YOUR DOING LOVE YA AND KEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK…..KIM FROM DETROIT MICHIGAN…..PEACE

49. Susie said,

on October 28th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

Hey Kat and Crew! Love the show! BUT….lets face it, without Aubrey, Paulie and Amie, you guys would be history! And for as Cory…..whats up with his 1950’s look and he hits on Aubrey…..hummmm he sounds like an insecure lil *! You all Need to be carefull….Aubrey definately works in a hostile work place! And Kat…..what is up with the Blonde Doo….you never did address Aubrey’s responce?

50. Roger said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 5:33 am

i have become a big fan of your show here in Australia shown on foxtel(cable)i hope to visit the states near the end of next year to see a friend i have yet to meet,we have been friends for 15years now if can can come with some sort of design to commerate trip i will let you know in the mean time keep up the great tat work

51. phil said,

on December 27th, 2009 at 5:20 pm

I watched your show today…what a joke your shop is! I feel sorry for the people that have work done there

52. Amanda(TheWelder) said,

on December 29th, 2009 at 1:42 am

Kat,
    You need to cut your loses and fire Aubrey. The girl knows nothing about managing a tatoo shop and can’t seem to get things right. You need someone who knows what their doing and to understand how things are done and what the employees are comfortable with. Keeping her employed is not only hurting the shop but hurting her with all the embarassment. I’m embaressed for her just watching her on T.V.
    Then again I dont know what a tattoo shop manager does but by the other artists complaints…. she kind of suks at it.

Signed,
    (TheFemaleWelder) Amanda

53. Summer said,

on December 29th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Kat!you have really opened my 14 year old eyes to the world of tattoos!Ive always wanted to get my first tattoo done by someone good and i knew when i started watching you on miami ink that you were the one i wanted to get my first tattoo by.And dont let everyone get you down about how you run your shop!They dont see how hard it really is…

54. x0x0 said,

on January 1st, 2010 at 8:54 pm

i love your show and i watched it when i could but i totally want to get my first tattoo done by you =]] sucks that u get negative comments but hey its all good it just makes u better haha lol well hope to get to meet you one day!!!
    P.S. i love your crew… the original crew… before the additional people

55. Saundra Shelafo said,

on February 11th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Feb,11,2010

Kat I am a fan but more importently my 14 year old daughter is a huge fan.
    Today at school they had to do a speech about there hero and you are the topic of that speech. It moved me so much I just thought you should be aware that there are young women who look up to you.
    She is a very smart talented young lady who admires your talent and strenghth as a women.
    My daughters father was killed in a motercycle accident when she was 8 and she has impressed me with how she has been strong through everything she has been through . She is a good kid and a has her head on straight. I just want to say thank you for being a possitive role model.

56. Marie said,

on February 18th, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Kat UR so awsome, love ur show but u got 2 let dat dumb bytch go, ur better off with a kid helping u. Any who me and my family are planning a trip to LA from Houston and i would love it if u could do a portriat of my 5 year old daughter, i think u r the most talented person ever and good at what u do. Stay a great person and good to ur self. Hope to see u soon.

57. Babs said,

on March 4th, 2010 at 8:47 pm

I think Kat has bitten off more than she can chew with hiring this one (Liz), the new shop manager. If you notice that she thinks she’s the head honcho under Kat and is making no bones about it. If you notice not 1 single person in that shop is harassing or giving her any sh*t, do you know why? Kat hired her and they are afraid to say anything. If her brother had hired her she would of been fair game. I think that this one is going to be worse than what Aubrey was, LOL. She(Liz) is arrogant and full of herself. I feel that Aubrey was trying way to hard to fit in and have those people like her and this was her down-fall. She needed to take her job serious and not make it a game like she did. Some people just have to be center of attention with everyone. Kat should of taken Aubrey aside and had a serious talk with her and state EXACTLY what was expected of her. Yes, I know she shouldn’t have to BUT with certain people you do.
    A lot of people here think (and say) that we’re hating on Kat which this is so far from the case. By reading your reply are stating that we are “haters” and telling us to shut TFU, (your words), this shows your true age (teeny bopper club) and how immature you really are. We have the same GOD given right to write what we feel, we don’t write what a flaming moron you are, do we? We are stating that you DO NOT treat people like that and if she’s not working out then let her go. You do not keep her (Aubrey) around as everyone else’s punching bag. And, if you think that she should of been the punching bag then you need to remember that there is Karma and one day this WILL be you or someone you love and is dear to your heart. Aubrey is still a human being!! You don’t have to like her that’s OK but you do not have to be a pack animal either. This could be your child one day and I’d hope you look back and remember what you’ve done and that this could be “YOUR” karma. It’s to bad I’d see it..

58. Babs said,

on March 4th, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Kat,
    I’m so sorry about your baby(Ludwig). Our animals are our family. I have 2 cats & 2 toy poodles and a son, they are all my babies. I had a groomer slice my puppies leg open 1 1/2 inches (required emerg. visit with stitches) and tell me she didn’t do it. I truly wanted to hurt her.
    We raise them as our family and love them to death.
    I can’t imagine what you went through. You gave him a good life and a loving home, this will take awhile for you to heal.
    Take care….

59. Valerie said,

on March 10th, 2010 at 4:22 am

Well we can all stop complaining and spelling words wrong. Aubrey is GONE. My only regret is we didn’t get to see it, maybe some of you did but it sounds like a majority of people didn’t. Would love to know what the final (probably simple) straw was?

60. Deborah said,

on April 29th, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Hi Kat, I’ve watched you ever since you were on Miami Ink and was glad to see you get your own shop. I have not made any comments before but tonight is the finale, here in AZ. so I haven’t seen the last episode, but I have to say, I just hope you get rid of Liz. She is the most conniving, self serving thing I’ve ever seen. Everything she does seems to be something to benefit her. She acts as if she is only in that shop to try and take over. She lies about things and does her best to stab everyone else in the back. I don’t know if she is staying in the shop because of the drama for the show, or if you honestly don’t know what she is doing, but for petes sake FIRE her. She is sooo wrong for that shop and for the rest of the employees.. Personally I CAN’T STAND HER! I think that you are still learning to be the “Boss” and sometimes it’s hard to do unpleasant things because you don’t want to seem like your mean, but when you put off making these kinds of decisions you make it harder on you and those who work for you, so actually you are creating more problems for everyone. She doesn’t know the first thing about what a manager is supposed to do. And the episode where she turned in a drawing to show that she could draw, I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw that picture. It looked like a two year had drawn it and yet everyone was saying that it was good. Oh my gosh, give me a break!
    So please, I beg you, GET RID OF HER, so you guys can get back to having a good time and enjoy doing what you guys are so good at. Personally I would rather watch more of you guys doing tattoos than dealing with all the high drama. Some is good but not so much. Tell your producers and directors that. You’d have a much better show. As for myself I’m afraid to walk in there for fear that if I did, I’d walk right into a big fight going on, and if I met Liz, I wouldn’t be very nice to her.
    Anyway, good luck. I hope they bring your show back for another season, without Liz. And if you need someone to help you pick out somebody to be another co-manager, let me know. I’ll help you for free. GOOD LUCK!!!

61. Cass said,

on December 16th, 2010 at 4:29 am

Hi,
    My fiance and I are headed over in July 2011 for our honeymoon and would love to book in with you for tattoo’s. Can you please let me know if you would be available sometime in the last week of July to ink us???

It would be so awesome if you could?
    Thanks Cass

62. Jayden Sanders said,

on August 11th, 2011 at 11:06 pm

Kat, we enjoy your show but we would like it way more if there was LESS DRAMA and more INK… It’s a shame you care for your CAT more than your friend’s!!! How sad is that~~ :(

63. Kaitlyn Miller said,

on February 16th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Hi I live in Sacramento and I really would like to talk to someone about a tattoo for my husband. He would like to get a memorial tattoo for his dad who passed away in a motorcycle accident. If you could get back to me so we can talk that would be great, thank you.

64. Wanda said,

on April 12th, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Kat,
    Just thought I would tell you u and your gang Rock Ive never in my life seen such great work you all are Amazing I am from Ky and Could never make it to were you are but would love if u could draw me a pic for my first tat…

65. Chad said,

on July 19th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

kat
    i Love your show and u rock but i wish to get a tat from u someday and how did u find the shop are u guys like family in the shop ill keep watchin your show ever night

66. Walker Barrett said,

on December 17th, 2012 at 11:50 pm

I would just like to say I want u to do my first Tattoo! it will be a tribute to my uncle. i have watched your show for a long time and I have been wanting a tattoo for a long time! U are the best Artist i know!

67. eric jewett said,

on May 15th, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Hey its eric jewett in forest grove oregon would,like to see more of my tatoo buddys and singers,here let,me know (saten) would,like,to show u my wood working love thy nabor

You must be logged in to post a comment.