EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Liga MX Table, International Champions Cup, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

Football Live Score Results - NFL, College Football

NFL Football Live Score Results | NCAA College Football Score Rankings, Results

Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Sentencing Date - The 39 Count Indictment, Deportation, Prison and More

Teresa Giudice Sentencing Date: Are Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Going to Prison? The latest news update on Joe Giudice.

Shannon Beador Divorce - Do David and Shannon Beador Divorce

The latest on the Shannon Beador divorce storyline

Sanford Mistress Maria PHOTO!

Posted: June 25th, 2009 in Nation, politics by LALATE

Maria Sanford Mistress PHOTO

PHOTO! Here is the first reported picture in the Mark Sanford MARIA mistress matter. Maria of Buenos Aries, Argentina was Sanford’s mistress for the last half year.

But reports tonight say that on Wednesday, one U.S. publication that has a reporter in Buenos Aires went to Maria’s apartment building reportedly pictured above.

6/25/09 UPDATE

HERE ARE THE FIRST PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF MARIA BELEN CHAPUR (SHAPUR)

Reports today claim this is María Belén Chapur!

Maria Belen Chapur Pictures
Maria Belen Chapur Photo 1
Maria Belen Chapur Photo 2
Maria Belen Chapur Photo 3
Maria Belen Chapur Photo 4
Maria Belen Chapur Photo 5

Maria Belen Chapur Video
Mark Sanford Confession Video

Jenny Sanford Photo 1
Jenny Sanford Photo 2

> Click Here for the 6/26/2009 Update Story

Original Story Below:

The location: the Republica de La India in Buenos Aires in the Barrio Palermo.

The State, the publication that revealed the emails between Maria and Mark tonight, had in the original copy of the emails Maria’s last name. The State’s reporter went to Maria’s apartment, and when she answered, she responded to the complete name listed in the emails (since redacted_.

Says Fox News tonight:

“The State reports that one of its reporters attempted to get an interview with Maria at her apartment in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Wednesday. After answering the door and responding to the name mentioned in the e-mails, Maria declined to comment on the story.”

So far as of Wednesday night the only details about Maria are the following
1. resident of Buenos Aires
2. mother of two
3. met the Governor during an economic development conference in Argentina several months ago

Below again are the complete emails from the State.

___________

From Gov. Sanford,Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 12:24 a.m.

“One, tomorrow leave at 5 a.m. for New York and meetings. Will think about you on its streets and wish I was going to be there later in the month when you are there. Tomorrow night back to Philadelphia for the start of the National Governor’s Conference through the weekend. Back to Columbia for Tuesday and then on Wednesday, as I think I had told you, taking the family to China, Tibet, Nepal, India, Thailand and then back through Hong Kong on world wind tour. Few days home then to Bahamas for 5 days on a friend’s boat for the last break of the summer. The following weekend have been asked to spend it out in Aspen, Colorado with McCain – which has kicked up the whole VP talk all over again in the press back home …

Two, mutual feelings …. You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light – but hey, that would be going into sexual details …

Three and finally, while all the things above are all too true – at the same time we are in a hopelessly – or as you put it impossible – or how about combine and simply say hopelessly impossible situation of love. How in the world this lightening strike snuck up on us I am still not quite sure. As I have said to you before I certainly had a special feeling about you from the first time we met, but these feelings were contained and I genuinely enjoyed our special friendship and the comparing of all too many personal notes …

Lastly I also suspect I feel a little vulnerable because this is ground I have never certainly never covered before – so if you have pearls of wisdom on how we figure all this out please let me know… In the meantime please sleep soundly knowing that despite the best efforts of my head my heart cries out for you, your voice, your body, the touch of your lips, the touch of your finger tips and an even deeper connection to your soul.”

—-—-—-—-—-—-—

From Maria,Wednesday, July 9, 2008 8:14 p.m.

“As I told you I shouldn’t have done this trip but I would have felt worst if I wouldn’t have come because it was too over the date, he is a very nice guy, great heart … but unfortunately I am not in love with him … You are my love … something hard to believe even for myself as it’s also a kind of impossible love, not only because of distance but situation. Sometimes you don’t choose things, they just happen… I can’t redirect my feelings and I am very happy with mine towards you.”

—-—-—-—-—-—-—

From Gov. Sanford,Tuesday, July 8, 1:42 a.m.

“Got back an hour ago to civilization and am now in Columbia after what was for me a glorious break from reality down at the farm. No phones ringing and tangible evidence of a day’s labors. Though I have started every day by 6 this morning woke at 4:30, I guess since my body knew it was the last day, and I went out and ran the excavator with lights until the sun came up. To me, and I suspect no one else on earth, there is something wonderful about listening to country music playing in the cab, air conditioner running, the hum of a huge diesel engine in the back ground, the tranquillity that comes with being in a virtual wilderness of trees and marsh, the day breaking and vibrant pink coming alive in the morning clouds – and getting to build something with each scoop of dirt.”

Nation, politics

15 Responses to 'Sanford Mistress Maria PHOTO!'

1. maxine said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

What a lying sack of – - – -! Sanford’s “moral strength” and phony contrition about breaking “the law’s of God” Give me a break. He thought he was above it all, would not get caught, and figured we all were fools. Guess the fool is him. Gag a maggot! What a pitiful excuse for a man! I feel so sorry for his wife and those four innocent boys who have this sorry weakling as a block of concrete hanging around their necks.!! SHAME ON YOU< MARK SANFORD!! and SHAME ON YOUR LOUSY < LYING< SELFISH BEHAVIOR!! You have disgraced your family, your state and humiliated us all in the worst, publicly shameful way!! GO AWAY and HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!

2. Carla said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

I would take a political leader like Mark Sanford, who made a human mistake over a faithful to his wife Barack Obama anyday. What Obama is doing to this country is a much worse crime. Mark Sanford deserves to be left alone and allowed to deal with this private, personal matter with his family. Let’s focus on the bomb about to explode in our health care system because of our current administration.

3. UnHu said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

I’m sure you said the same about Clinton

4. Lulu said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

Carla – you are an idiot. Have a nice day

5. Al in SC said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 2:16 pm

Carla, you are an idiot.

6. J said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 2:28 pm

Yes, shame on Mark however Carla is not an idiot because her views differ from yours. This was/is America….Freedom of Speech.

And Yes, obama WILL destroy the USA from the inside out – watch!

7. lilia said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

you all are idiots :)
    Religious FREAKS!
    Have a great day =)

8. Claire said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 4:37 pm

And now another public skewering by a wounded wife – as in “h-ll hath no fury like a woman scorned”. This should be a totally private matter, not laid out for the world to lap up. How many people would want all their private emails published? Sounds like a guy who may have fallen in love, and is a bind because his wife has the winning hand “four of a kind”!

9. Mike said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Carla is an idiot. Freedom of speech doesn’t guarantee that what a person says will be intelligent. Her comment was ridiculously uninformed and preposterous.

10. Bob said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 8:30 pm

How can we trust any polititian? This guy is a phoney… Obama lied to us about bringing troops home… 8 of his cabinet have cheated on their taxes, Pelosi is a liar, and Congress has a 16% approval rating. We need to vote them all out and maybe get a third party to represent the people. The Democrats and Republicans are all the same, all for big business, while the little guy can’t find a job. Discusting!

11. Paul said,

on June 26th, 2009 at 3:16 am

Honestly, Obama has not been in office long enough to make such sweeping statements. You’re entitled to your “predictions,” however, the Republican party needs to show some class.

Say whatever you want about Democrats, they’re sitting pretty – Repubs need a makeover and Sarah Palin is not the answer.

The current economic crisis, Iraq war and the general corporate corruption – gouging of America’s middle class – ARE NOT the fault of our sitting President who has sat in office less than 20% of his term.

Why don’t you act like you did when the twin towers fell and rally behind YOUR country? Hmmm? Times are tough right? I would like to know what EXACTLY Obama has done to warrant such critical venom? Troops not back yet? Must be still pretty sticky from the lies that brought us there? Ever think of that?

Healthcare reform, is your issue, well, what exactly is your problem with the plan?

My bet is that you are just repeating what you hear at work – if you’re fortunate enough to be employed… I say that with no malice or sarcasm but with all sincerity that it is a reflection of eight years of opportunity that GW squandered.

Let someone else have a turn. You can’t honestly think that six months can match that level of chaos that we have been handed. Please, be rational.

The world welcomed Obama with open arms because he seems ready to bridge the gap created by the war mongers who proceeded him. Please note that GW Bush has one of the lowest approval ratings in the history of the US Presidency… I agree with Bob, we need a third party, this past election exposed how much of a comedy sketch our process has become.

“Black guy’s winning, well, I’ll pick a woman, that’ll fix it!” Well, that woman was no Ann Richards! “Drill, baby drill, there’s Russia – kill baby kill!!!”

Way to go diplomacy!

It’s time that we change our approach, we are hated by many around the world (yes, the world matters too, we share it with almost 200 other countries) and we need to focus on rebuilding the American Dream and the fundamentals for which it stands.

All men are created equal – let’s start there and
    include women while we are at it. Let us be fair and truthful – and most important – let us have jobs and homes too.

Pray for each other as we all are one while North Korea threatens us with it’s missiles – we could all be done.

I’d rather take a stand and root for victory that sit back and anonymously mumble on the Internet about all of my misery. Support your President, I did not like Bush but I wrote him two positive emails when I felt he was on the right track.

Be a class act, even if Obama is black.

(Sorry – I just couldn’t resist that one. That last line was in good fun and it rhymed too…. Lighten up, kids.)

Peace & Love to all – we are the “United” States of America. The U.S., you know “Us.” We’re in this mess together.

12. Jaycee said,

on June 26th, 2009 at 5:44 am

Carla and J – You are both IDIOTS!!!!

13. Samantha, MD said,

on June 26th, 2009 at 11:34 am

I’m actually pleased about Mark Sanford. I hate the fact that his boys have to suffer, but I want him out of the public arena. I don’t think he’s fit to serve, or anyone else who doesn’t have to worry about healthcare, education or salaries. I hope Americans will stop voting for anyone who doesn’t care about bills. They make me sick.

Sanford will take money away from the people and use it for trysts in Latin America. The man is cuckoo…and I think he’s a little evil as well. He talks out of the side of his mouth and he doesn’t really look as though he believes what he’s saying. He’s like several little paper cuts, annoying as….
    Good-bye Sanford, don’t leave angry, just leave.

14. Claudia in AZ said,

on June 26th, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Paul and Bob:

VERY WELL Written and Perfectly SAID!
    I’m in complete agreement!
    Ditto, and Amen to everything you’ve said ! ! ! !

15. Rachel said,

on December 17th, 2009 at 9:10 pm

Hi there! I went to Argentina last year and I had a great time. I enjoyed tango and soccer! People there are so passionate about it. I also stayed in a fancy apartment in Palermo which was really comfortable. Everyone should go to Argentina; it is such a great country!
    Rachel