Tour de France 2014 Standings Today - General Classification, Stage Winner and More

Tour De France Standings Live Results Today - GC, Points Classification, King of the Mountain, Stage Winners

Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Prison? The 39 Count Indictment, Deportation and More

Are Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Going to Prison? The latest news update on Joe Giudice.

Shannon Beador Divorce - Do David and Shannon Beador Divorce

The latest on the Shannon Beador divorce storyline

Who Wins the Bachelorette 2014 | RealitySteve Bachelorette Spoilers | Who Does Andi Dorfman Pick

The Bachelorette Winner 2014 Josh Murray | Are Andi and Josh Still Together Engaged | Bachelorette Spoilers

Lil Wayne Kobe Bryant Song Lyrics!

Posted: June 4th, 2009 in Basketball, Kobe Bryant, Lakers, Lil Wayne, Sports by LALATE

Lil Wayne Kobe Bryant Song Lyrics

LYRICS! Here are the lyrics and audio for the new Lil Wayne Kobe Bryant Song! The Lil Wayne Kobe Bryant song rocks the house, just like how the Lakers handled the Magic tonight.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG

Kobe Bryant Lil Wayne Lyrics run as follows:

(Intro)
He’s the best player in the game,it’s just that simple,theirs nothing that Kobe can’t do,he will defend your best player,he will shoot from the perimeter,he will get all in your mug,he will do whatever it takes,he is the most complete basketball player in the game today,ball or not,he has an assassin mentality,I said this weeks,I said this when the trade went down,and I’ll repeat it again,who starvin more, for an NBA World Championship,more than Kobe Bryant,there is no one,this guy is HOLLYWOOD,”What separates Kobe from the pack.”,More than Kobe Bryant,there is no one.

Ok,Kobe doin work,two four on my shirt,he da greatest on da court,im da greatest on da verse,goin for the 4th ring like it was his first,gotta get da bling,do it for Kareem,two four so nice,my flow so mean,catch me at da game sitting next to ?.Ko Ko Kobe Bryant Nikes,purple gold strings,Ko Ko Kobe in da game dunkin on “The Whole Team”,Ba Black Mamba,attack conquer,basketball beast,ra rap monster,crossover good,or turn around jumper,or just drive da lane,and dunk on dunkers,u kno where is goin,its goin down yo,this da Lake Show,but dont drown tho,I call him King Bryant,now let da crown show.

(skit)

pass me da dam ball I dont need a pick at all,and dont worry bout my shot,cause imma get that off,yeaa,I drops 40 on ur double team,then I drop 81 on another team,yeaa..u better guard me wit caution,n watch how I’ll work em like an auction,Ha ha,no such thing as exhaustion no time for resting cause I dont take breaks,I I just break records,Ha,and I prefer da ball with 3 seconds,and I bet we gon win it all in 3 seconds,Ya digg,That is a guarantee apparently and please tell ur defense dont ever man to man with me,double team triple team,ur defenders sick of me,but,I never let them get to me,literally,step back and give dem a three ain ain’t no defending me.

(Lebron Skit)

Uh,never take a day off catch u at the top of the key and get a J off,baseline facetime tongue out like two three,even two three gotta love how I do me,pra practice while u sleep,practice in my sleep,stright out ,out of the High School,the brackets ain’t for me I will be jumping over u like I got a mattress at my feet n all Phil Jackson say is u better be passing it to me,I put the master in the peace,attack it like the beats,and I am starving for victory and dat means imma eat,and when dey ask u whos da best then the answer should be me,Ha Ha.

(Skit)

Call me Mr.Clutch or Mr.Automatic,I can post em up or Lamar will get da alley,Im goin for the ring,Im goin for the ring,I went to Beijing and came back with da bling,who dey want,dey want Kobe,and what he want,he want the trophy,the victory,and da glory,no Shaq,no Robert Horry,now break em off,Kobe break em off,Yea!,U better be ? Yea,just give him the ball and he’ll take it all,Yup,or he’ll probably be dishing it to Gasol,Yea,or give it to D Fish on the wing,Yea,or just let Ariza do his thing,Yea,cause im great and so is my team,Yea,do it for Magic,its showtime baby,I see nothing wrong with doing it four times baby,Im da best,Yes,He da best,Yeaa,dont worry Lebron,get em next year,now wuts defense to an assassin,killa instinct,MURDER THE BASKET,then steal da ball back,hold it for ransom,its more then a game,this is a passion,been an All-Star,been a Champion,free throw line,u hear em chantin,MVP!,MVP!,Kobe Bryant aka Envy Me,any D smash and D,whoever he is,he cant guard me,Ha Ha,he cant guard me.”So,there you have it,the over whelming answer was,KOBE BRYANT!

Basketball, Kobe Bryant, Lakers, Lil Wayne, Sports

21 Responses to 'Lil Wayne Kobe Bryant Song Lyrics!'

1. sinoecwtcrue said,

on June 5th, 2009 at 11:18 am

LAKERS ALL DA WAY BABBBY SICK * SONG! WEAK * CAVS! WEAK * LEBRON DIDN’T EVEN MAKE IT TO THE FINALS!

2. www.myspace.com/justinb101 said,

on June 7th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Kobe is the best….he is the greatest…Jordan needs to give up the throne and give it to Kobe…he is the definition of basketball hands down!!!…and he has the stats to prove it!!…GO GET KOBE!!!…GO LAKERS

3. Christian said,

on June 7th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

??? sitting next to GOLD STEIN… The guy with the snake skin cowboy boots and hat.

4. on June 9th, 2009 at 9:50 am

shares http://tinyurl.com/q68fkh (Lil’ Waynes "Kobe Bryant" song. [can't get enough.])
    (music) http://plurk.com/p/zmg6m

5. www.myspace.com/joshaircrosser said,

on June 11th, 2009 at 8:59 am

Lakers from the Begining and Kobe to the end.Da trophy,hey check out the next great J Air

6. jhonnie said,

on June 11th, 2009 at 9:19 am

okay yall act like kobe is a fuckkin GOD like seriously?
    wtf and Lebron was still the MVP am I ritee damn that sucks weak * Kobe wasn’t even the MVP.
    the only reason why Lebron didn’t make it to the finals was because the cavs aint a developed team like the lakers are but that don’t mean shitt we still got the best player in the gamee bitches ahahaha.

7. BABYDOS said,

on June 11th, 2009 at 11:25 am

KOBE IS THE GREATEST!! LIL WAYNE NEED 2 STOP BRAGGIN HE AINT NO WERE COMPARED TO KOBE !!!! KOBE IS WAY BETTER AT BASKETBALL THEN LIL WAYNE IS TO RAPPING !!! BU THIS SONG GO HARDz
    LIAH EDWARDS

8. OH SO B3AUTifUL said,

on June 15th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

THiS is A qR3AT SONq!
    KOB3 iS DA B3ST MAN!
    ND TO ALL yU HAT3RSz MAN yALL N33D TO qUiT!
    KOB3 iS A B3ST ND yALL KNOW iT SO qiV3 iT UP!
    TRyNNA DOq HiM OUT MAN iT AiNT qON3 WORK!!
    KOB3 iS A B3AST ND AiNT NOBODy qOT NUTHiN ON HiM!
    DATSz WHy H3 WON MVP ND iS DA B3ST PLAy3R iN DA NBA!!

9. wow said,

on June 16th, 2009 at 1:13 am

Oh so beautiful… what the * is wrong with you? We read the same language but your version is just…fucked up. Learn to type, my son.

10. jayz23 said,

on June 16th, 2009 at 4:15 pm

now all we need is kanye west to make a rap on Lebron James. Probably 400 times better considering lebron is better than kobe

11. burichie5 said,

on June 17th, 2009 at 12:38 pm

in the first question mark. it says

two four so nice,my flow so mean,catch me at da game sitting next to ?

two four so nice, my flow so mean, catch me at da game sitting next to goldstein

12. jeanna said,

on June 18th, 2009 at 2:17 am

Lebron is not as good as kobe its that simple. kobe led his team to the finals n lebron led his team to….??? O yea that’s right they didn’t make the finals. Lebron got mvp hmm nobody can uderstand that. But the finals was supposed 2 be lebron vs. Kobe 2 c who really deserved mvp but lebron didn’t even make it thet far. Dewight did betta than lebron n he was even a name considered 4 mvp. N u saw those puppet commercials lebron by himself because kobe left his * 2 win his 4th CHAMPIONSHIP RING. So to all them people who think lebron better than kobe….kobe got 4 fingers with nba champipnship rings he puttn 3 down the new ring lookn at u…hahaha other than kobe bryant ther is no one…lebron won’t get em nxt years lakers goin back 2 back

13. Francesca said,

on June 19th, 2009 at 12:24 am

MVP!MVP! Kobe Bryant aka ENVY ME!…hands down kobe is the greatest… lebron might have a few skills up his sleeve but he cant compare…so to all ya’ll who hatin on kobe go ahead..CUZ AT THE END HE STILL DID IT BABY..nd he’s gonna do it again nd again nd again…LAKERS BABYYY aint no stoppin us….cavs sucks…..KOBE BRYANT : ASSASSIN>>he murdered the basket….

14. Francesca said,

on June 19th, 2009 at 12:30 am

oh nd to the lil wayne hater…BE REAL WEEZY BABY is the greatest rapper alive…who can talk sooo much * nd yet make it sound so fresh like he can…he got skills nd he’s gonna keep comin harder babyyyy…YOUNG MULA BABYYYYY…

15. p-train said,

on June 25th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

Listen lil waynes rap was pretty sick ans im a huge fan of weezy..but u hav to sa that LBJ is way better than kobe..i dont c kobe holdin a mvp trophy do u..i mean seriously..kobe won the finals cause of a great team..the cavs will b bac next year wit shaq and get to th finals with a well developed team with more motivation

16. whitneey said,

on June 29th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

okaay, dont be sittin here arguing bout whos bettaa on a website!
    –> Kobe and Lebron are both good,
    kobe won the finals cause the lakers are good
    lebron didnt make it because cavs got nothin.
    but they both good players.
    and kobe is more experienced than lebron.
    give lebron sometime to catch up,
    lebron gonnee be beastiin up everyone,
    –>long story short.. they’re both gooodd!
    juss one has better team mates.

17. Kevin said,

on July 8th, 2009 at 1:04 pm

Why the h-ll does no one talk about Duncan? Duncan has more Finals MVP trophies, more MVP trophies, 3 Defensive player of the year trophies, had four rings before Kobe, and the best PF to ever play. Yet no one talks about him because they think he’s boring?

Come on now …

18. bball chick said,

on July 12th, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Kobe is better than lebron
    I mean get off that kobe had a better team nonsense
    How did cavs shut out the other teams bcuz they had a pretty good team
    And still ur sayn the magics had a better team no
    Lebron just couldn’t pull it 2gether
    N kobe took the lakers to the finals n his team was straight beastn
    Kobe is better than lebron
    Point blank period
    And if people say well lebron is not as exsperienced as kobe
    Then y r they putting them n the same catagory 2gether
    Is has notthin 2 do wit exsperince its all about skill
    N lebron got skills just not enough 2 beat kobe

R make it 2 the nba finals
    Hahaha
    N shaq with the cavs that’s just gonna slow them down
    Shaq needs 2 retire real talk

19. sakaus11 said,

on October 18th, 2009 at 7:37 pm

kobe is not good enough than my man lebron because he was an mvp… go lbj go…

20. Cosis said,

on November 10th, 2009 at 5:39 pm

kobe or lebron ?

Of Course Kobe aka the black mamba…Yea Ok lebron GqOt Mvp But Nikkah didn’t make to the finals beCuz He isn’t Better than the black mamba…Oo Yeah && AnOther thinGq jUst BeCuz Cavz Gunnah have Shaqq on there team that doesn’t really Chanqe anythiinq but GettinGq there team tOo * even more like sseriOusly Shaq needs to retire ii understand he was a beast when it was him & kobe but lebron & Shaq That doesn’t even sOund rite…Btw yOunq mullaaaa babyyy BeSt rapper a live LETS GO LAK…!

21. kobe#1fan eddy k said,

on February 5th, 2010 at 4:46 pm

best playaa eva i put 10 grand on the taable that lakers will win the 2009-2010 championship