Did Michael Jackson die from Diprivan (aka Propofol) and what is Diprivan? Michael Jackson’s used Diprivan, says Cherilyn Lee.
The stunning Diprivan (which is also called Propofol) revelations come from Jackson’s nurse / nutritionist who just concluded both an interview with Campbell Brown on CNN and AP online moments ago.
DIPRIVAN® (propofol) is defined by RxList as the following:
“Injectable Emulsion is a sterile, nonpyrogenic emulsion containing 10 mg/mL of propofol suitable for intravenous administration. “
Drugs.com says of it the following:
“Diprivan is used to start or maintain anesthesia during certain surgeries, tests, or procedures. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Diprivan is a general anesthetic.”
Diprivan is reportedly given only intravenous (IV). Following the interview, Sanjay Gupta told CNN this is a drug used in ICU and he was not familiar with someone taking it outside a hospital.
The AP report as covered by Rolling Stone claimed the following:
“An overdose of a sedative like Diprivan can cause a person to stop breathing, leading to a buildup of carbon dioxide in the body that ultimately leads to erratic heartbeat and cardiac arrest, an anesthesiologist tells the AP.”
Lee says that in her time of servicing Jackson from January to March 2009 she never saw a doctor present and did not know who his doctor was. When she found out Jackson was taking Diprivan weeks ago, she told Michael Jackson to stop, she did not know what doctor was giving to him, she did not see a doctor present giving it to him, and he would not tell her which doctor prescribed it.
Lee told Jackson “look this medication is not safe”. Jackson did not follow her advice.
Brown asked Lee if she knew which doctor was giving it to him. Cherilyn Lee said she did not and did not see a doctor attending to Jackson during this time.
As reported to you last Thursday, Jackson stopped breathing prior to his death suddenly shortly after noon PST.
But just days before Jackson’s death, Lee got a phone call while out of town from a person. She said she did not want to say who it was but did know the person’s identity. Cherilyn Lee was told of Jackson’s symptoms.
1. One side of his body cold
2. One side of his body hot
Lee told the person to take Jackson to the hospital. She says she assumed “somebody had given him something that hit the central nervous system.”
“He was in trouble Sunday and he was crying out.”
By Thursday Jackson passed. A second autopsy on Jackson’s body is said to be complete. Details will be released shortly.
For more about Lee’s CNN interview, click HERE
For more about Lee’s AP interview, click HERE
For continuing coverage of the Michael Jackson tragedy click here: