Stephanie Courtney Progressive Insurance Girl!

Posted: January 13th, 2009 in Stephanie Courtney by LALATE

Stephanie Courtney Progressive Insurance Girl

PHOTOS! Here are pictures of Stephanie Courtney who plays “Flo” the Progressive Insurance Girl! Stephanie Courtney as Flo for Progressive Insurance is the hottest girl in commercials today, with advertisement spots that are making guys go crazy.

Go figure!

Stephanie Courtney Progressive Insurance Girl Pictures
Stephanie Courtney Photo 1
Stephanie Courtney Photo 2
Stephanie Courtney Photo 3

Local press sat down recently with Courtney whom they describe as the following:

“bubbly and beaming, high-volume, with a flip of dark hair and a face like a lollipop. She irks as she endears, bemuses as she bewitches. She’s a bundle of energetic contradictions, bursting here, retracting there. Her expressions blink and change like a neon sign. Her eyes are popping globes. And she just sold you a bunch of car insurance.”

She recently spoke to the Houston Press in an article called “The Cult of the Progressive Car Insurance Chick”. That article said of Courtney:

“Am I the only one completely and totally enamored of the woman in the television ads for Progressive car insurance? You know, the ones starring that babelicious brunette named Flo with her ‘tricked-out name tag’ and her ’60s style eye makeup and her kissable red, red lips?”

“It’s so weird,” says Stephanie Courtney.

Courtney is 38 and has had the role of Flor for one year. Now because of the cult following she has been signed for 1 more year. Stephanie Courtney is a former member of Los Angeles’ Groundlings.

She says it takes 2 hours to transform her for the commercials. “And the makeup is like painting a portrait on my face.”

Stephanie Courtney

39 Responses to 'Stephanie Courtney Progressive Insurance Girl!'

1. noname said,

on March 29th, 2009 at 2:54 am

She’s super hot!!

2. UUUnicorn said,

on April 6th, 2009 at 7:06 pm

She’s a cutie-pie!

3. sandy said,

on June 1st, 2009 at 6:46 pm

I like the energy she brings to the commercial! Sign her for 2 more years!

4. Jeff said,

on June 22nd, 2009 at 2:29 am

Very unattractive. Flo character, very anoying. Thank holy heaven I don’t have to deal with a salesperson like that to get insurance.

5. Ann said,

on July 16th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

I can’t stand this woman. They can’t get rid of her fast enough to suit me.

6. Robby S said,

on July 20th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

A breath of fresh air.Takes me back to the 60’s..a place I never thought I’d survive.

7. kenny mac said,

on July 27th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

she’s cute and has great legs!

8. Freddy P said,

on August 2nd, 2009 at 8:36 am

OMG! Whenever i hear that commercial if im in another room i run just to see her sexy face make-up. I know under that make up is still a fine woman!!!
    Is she single? I want to see more of her, maybe a meeting? I’m single and she seems my type!!
    NO I’M NOT A STALKER BUT AN ARTIST WITH A GOOD EYE AND I KNOW HOT WHEN I SEE IT!!

9. Kelly S said,

on August 8th, 2009 at 5:50 am

To our friend, Ann above: You can rest assured that “Flo” won’t be offending you on Progressive commercials for much longer; after her new contract is up, she will most certainly be propositioned by a plethora of casting directors, after which you will see her as a principal on some new TV project. And, as for critic Jeff: Your “anoying” (sic) salesperson sells a crapload of insurance policies, evidenced by her renewed contract and the landslide majority of positive comments on every website that discusses her talents. Geico is waiting for your call, dude.

There’s not a talent agent on the planet who doesn’t wish they could have signed her. Go get ‘em, Stephanie!

10. Eli said,

on August 15th, 2009 at 9:13 am

So is she single and does she have Myspace?

11. Raptor said,

on August 22nd, 2009 at 10:33 pm

Hmmmm Very Attractive lady!!! The Makeup, face, and Bubbly attitude is very much like Elvira… aka Cassandra Peterson… Hey Cassie take a look at her…

12. rufino said,

on August 23rd, 2009 at 10:20 pm

i am soooooo in love with her

13. Django said,

on August 25th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

How does she get into my head like that? Addictive, addictive, addictive…

14. Gail said,

on August 29th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

I think Stephanie Courtney and Jane Lockhart (Colour Confidential) could pass for sisters. Anyone else see the similarity?

15. Greg said,

on August 29th, 2009 at 11:27 pm

Somehow she inspired me to switch to Progressive for my auto insurance. How did she do that? How DID she do that?

16. Julia said,

on August 29th, 2009 at 11:59 pm

A while back my friends, myself and my husband were talking about actors/actresses that we thought were attractive…some said Jessica Alba, Brad Pitt, etc……my husband said, “the progressive insurance lady” LOL. I guess maybe he wasn’t nuts afterall!

17. Glenn D said,

on September 8th, 2009 at 10:25 pm

O.K. flow i also have been looking at you for a year, i am sure your acting has done big things for you with progressive– no offense to honey, i think you should get a shot at playboy— i definetley want to know whats going on and i am only a year older than you xoxoxoxo!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK GIRLFRIEND

18. Flo's Husband said,

on October 18th, 2009 at 11:51 am

My God! I will crazy! She married me ok? Stop talk like this! I no likey! If talk like this I will crazy!

19. Mac said,

on November 10th, 2009 at 10:51 pm

I used to insure with Geico, but when I bought my Harley, it was the reason I gave my wife, to go with Progressive, but secretly, it was because I’m in love with Flo. Oh, and I want to puke everytime I see those cavemen, so it was EASY to leave Geico!

20. curt richardson said,

on December 15th, 2009 at 8:25 pm

i’m surprised that she does’nt have her owm comedy show like patrica heaton did.

21. Randy T said,

on December 29th, 2009 at 2:11 pm

Get Rid of her !She Drives me crazy ! Pain in the *…

22. David F said,

on January 25th, 2010 at 3:02 pm

I would like to put her up on my mantel just to look at when I wanted. She is a cutie.

23. Love These Commercials said,

on March 10th, 2010 at 1:22 pm

My kids and I love her commercials. Glad to know she will entertain us for one more year. Negative replies from other comments are from grumpy people, ignore them. Good job Progressive!

24. Franko said,

on March 15th, 2010 at 5:07 am

To Ann, put those claws back in, and stop hatin. Apparently the 60’s style makeup looked good on her, maybe on you…not so much. And Jeff, maybe u should have called that bubbly aspiring actress back…or worse, maybe you wanted to be “that girl” either way, she took an “insurance” commercial, and made hella sexy. Jealousy is an ugly,ugly sentiment.

25. Dxie F said,

on May 18th, 2010 at 2:56 am

Flo is AWESOME! She does and says the cutest things. “I love this channel” is my favorite! Tickles me everytime I see it. I agree with Robby S. She is a breath of fresh air! But … what does her button say? I love insurance? or I love progressive? Maybe a contest re: the button?? Don’t just “Go with the Flo” “Stay with the Flo” give her more than just one year. Whadayasay?

26. DIxie F said,

on May 18th, 2010 at 3:01 am

Go with Flo. Go with Flo. Go with Flo!

27. bobb said,

on June 24th, 2010 at 6:27 am

Kenny Mack:
    She has great legs????? All of her commercials show her in pants. Do you have pix of her legs???

28. on November 14th, 2010 at 2:47 pm

It happened – Stephanie Courtney is the December cover for Playboy

29. Evan Cat said,

on January 5th, 2011 at 7:09 am

Flo is for real. I’ve been fascinated by her spontaneity. I’m a great fan of hers.

30. Jon said,

on July 7th, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Annoying .

31. Tom said,

on October 4th, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I think she is cute with the makeup on but beutiful without the makeup good luck with your career in comercials and maybe in the movies someday soon

32. Antonie said,

on December 9th, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Flo is adorable. You jealous women can just go sit in the corner and chew your nails.

33. Terry said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 7:43 pm

I thought I was the only one in love with Flo. I still have State Farm, but you can keep her on for years. I love watching her.

34. john doe said,

on February 23rd, 2012 at 7:17 pm

she sucks she is extremely corny and not funny at all get rid of her she is not helping you sell car insurance if anything playing the same dumb commercials all he time will stop people from getting your product especially when your spokesperson is annoying like that

35. Chris said,

on May 2nd, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I cant change the channel fast enough!!! Overkill and extremely childish dialogue. Enough already!

36. sambuco sambuca said,

on June 8th, 2012 at 9:08 am

she looks like a living plastic blow up * doll

37. BadKosh said,

on June 19th, 2012 at 8:49 am

Anybody else notice shes getting plump around the middle? No wonder she’s wearing the apron too.

38. Hutch said,

on August 17th, 2012 at 2:36 pm

After this lawsuit if I was her I would quit as their spokes person.

39. Don Lambert said,

on August 22nd, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I love her! But don’t tell my wife

soccer