Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart RHOA Fight 2014 - Was Porsha Stewart Fired from RHOA?

Porsha Stewart Fired? | Apollo Nida Fraud Case | Kenya Moore African Prince Boyfriend | Apollo and Phaedra Parks Deny Divorce

EPL Table 2014 English Premier League Standings Rankings | Soccer En Vivo Live Score Results Today

Champions League Results 2014, Europa Leauge Results 2014, Draw Results 2014, Cruz Azul, Manchester United

Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight Prompts Elimination April 21 2014

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? Live DWTS Results Tonight 4-21-14

Todd Chrisley | Chrisley and Company Department Store Atlanta | Kyle Chrisley Baby Mama

What Does Todd Chrisley Do for a Living, Net Worth, Where He Made His Money | Chrisley Knows Best Star's Bankruptcy

Bob Bowersox QVC Leaving!

Posted: December 21st, 2008 in QVC by LALATE

Bob Bowersox QVC Leaving

Bob Bowersox is reportedly leaving QVC. Bob Bowersox is sadly leaving QVC, reportedly telling QVC fans he’s calling it quits. Bowersox announced his depature on air this weekend.

QVC Forum comments describe Bowersox’s exit:

One poster wrote:
“On the pre-recorded presentation of Bob, he seemed very sad. He actually seemed like he was trying his best not to cry. Bob said that he was persuing other avenues in life”

Another poster said:
“I missed his farwell message but at least the Q gave him the opporunity to speak to the audience about his quick departure (unlike DK.)”

Bowersox’s bio on QVC includes the following:

“Bowersox joined QVC in November 1986, appearing on QVC’s first broadcast. His program host duties include presenting product information, conducting demonstrations, and interacting with on–air guests, celebrities, and viewers. Bob brings his vast knowledge of electronics, entertainment, journalism, photography, and the arts to QVC programs such as Electronics Today, Picture Perfect®, The Computer Shop, Pilates Home Studio, Beyond Wine, and SELECT COMFORT® Sleep Solutions. But what he’s most known for, among QVC viewers, is his association with the cooking category.”

Bob’s shows included In The Kitchen With Bob®, a show he hosted for 11 years. Before that, Bob was a recording artist with Columbia Records.

“Returning to his home in Delaware after a two–year stint in New York, Bob launched a second career by opening The Crepe Chalet restaurant, which became an instant hit. He attended the University of Delaware, earning his second degree in Journalism. Upon completing his studies, he co–founded, published, and edited Fine Times Magazine, a pop music publication for the Delaware/Philadelphia region. Within a year, it became the number one regional lifestyle magazine.”

Fans reaction today is sadness across the QVC Forum .

“Bob is/was a staple on QVC. If you did not like him you should have switched channels, there are buttons. You are a very negative/down person. I have watched Bob for over 20 years, thru ups and downs and still like him very much. I wish him well and we will see him other places.”

QVC

80 Responses to 'Bob Bowersox QVC Leaving!'

1. anon1234 said,

on December 24th, 2008 at 6:19 am

These comments/quotes sound like they were written by Mr. Bowersox himself. Funny that it also sounds very similar to his self promotion on his own website.

2. Karen said,

on January 8th, 2009 at 2:21 pm

I have watched QVC for more years than I care to admit and I believe Bob Bowersox to be by FAR the best host they have on air. He is humble, intelligent and knowledgeable. He will be missed.

3. Delores said,

on January 10th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

I was a fan of CVN and then came QVC, for which I am still a fan. I just heard that Bob had left the show,which saddens me. I have always enjoyed Mr.Bob.Bob has always displayed professionalism and was just down to earth and a delight to watch. I enjoyed his cooking shows immensely. I hope for Mr.Bob the best. ( I am positive he will have an exciting second life)

4. Angela said,

on January 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

I watch QVC all the time and Miss Mr. Bob Bowersox very much in the Kitchen with Bob…what a miss and I just miss seeing him…he made it fun! What a let down Shame on The Q if they did something to harm this fine MAN…I spend a lot with the Q and that could all change! And I know a lot of fine people who do also…Wishing for the truth! Thanks The very best to Bob…

5. In disbelief said,

on January 11th, 2009 at 6:37 pm

I am in disbelief concerning the departure of Bob Bowesox. I have been a member of QVC since it was CVN. I have watched Bob since the first day on the air. I do not know what happened but I do hope it was his decision to leave QVC and not QVCs. I know of a lot more of the host who need to be gone rather than him. He was a professional. Although with some of the last few host that I have seen hired I am not sure that is a criteria for the Q any more. I cannot believe Bob and Dave King are gone while Patti Riley and Lisa Robertson are still there with their heavy makeup and pretenuious ways. I would much rather see integrity than a person being something they are not and in general just disgusting to listen to and to look at.

6. Valerie said,

on January 17th, 2009 at 3:06 pm

I agree with the last writer. I can’t stand Patty and Lisa, but loved Bob Bowersox. I am just devastated that Bob is gone. I don’t think I can watch or buy anymore from them.

7. Deb said,

on January 18th, 2009 at 7:11 pm

I was wondering what happened to Bob.. We had been away over Christmas so I wasn’t watching like I would normally when I am home. He will be missed. I am glad nothing happened to him. Since I didn’t hear anything I was wondering what the circumstances where that he left under. He will be missed. MaryBeth is still my favorite but I liked Bob’s Sunday Segments especially.

8. mary said,

on January 19th, 2009 at 8:39 am

I missed bob too until I learned that he and patty riley were having an affair. that is why she hasn’t been on the show in a while. As for Dave King, I gathered information that he and Lisa R. were dating and that was not allowed on the show.

9. mary said,

on January 19th, 2009 at 8:45 am

not only that, but patty riley was caught in the “on air” room with bob with her dress around her ankles. she almost lost her job… or maybe she did.

10. Karen said,

on January 20th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

I think Patti Reily is DISGUSTING!! She is sooo full of herself and tries to imitate Lisa.

11. sheila said,

on January 22nd, 2009 at 3:44 pm

I am not surprised to hear Bowersox gone…he was the most self-centered and conceited jerk…always trying to be one up on his guests….and as far as that plastic surgery poster child Patti Riley goes, she is a person who is still looking for herself…couldn’t get her own boyfriend so took up with a married? man…they deserve each other….she looks like h-ll…her head is bigger than her body….did anyone ever tell her the dangers of liposuction….she’ll never be Lisa R., but who would want to…take the makeup away and they’ll fall apart….Lisa should stay away from those lip injections and fake tan

12. Vivian said,

on January 23rd, 2009 at 10:35 am

WHO would want Patti Riley? I find it hard to believe Bob would want HER, he has a nice wife. Her voice hurts my ears and I mute the TV if I hear her voice then turn the channel when she is on, I won’t watch her. She has gotten really bad since loosing the weight, she thinks she’s beautiful…..which she is NOT. She was on not long ago with Quacker Factory and as much as I love Jeanie I woulden’t watch. She does try and act like Lisa. I guess Lisa and her are good friends, what do they have in common? Shawn K. is full of herself as well, don’t watch her either. I used to watch QVC 24/7 but not any more.

13. Margie said,

on January 24th, 2009 at 4:37 pm

I have just learned of Bob Bowersox’s departure from QVC. I haven’t watched in awhile, as some of the hosts can be most irritating. I agree that Patti Riley is obnoxous since she lost the weight. Was she really having an affair with him?? And Lisa with Dave King?? I shouldn’t be so shocked, but I am. Bob seemed so loyal. I agree with the others, that Lisa Roberton and Patti Riley need to go. They all need to go, other than Marybeth and Jill and handful of others. I didn’t get to see his video. Does anyone know where I can find it? QVC has certainly changed. I can’t even watch Pat and Jane in the morning, as they start my day off in a bad mood. They get going on a totally different subject and you don’t even know what the item is that their talking about. And I HATE,HATE when Pat goes over every size that is available in every color of an item. So annoying. Guess this will save me some money, as I won’t be as loyal as I used to be.

14. Michelle S said,

on January 25th, 2009 at 12:15 pm

I’m so disappointed to see Bob is gone but my “image” of everyone has changed. I wonder if I can apply to be a host? Y’all would think I am a hoot. :)

15. Michael said,

on January 25th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

I’ve been watching “In the Kitchen with Bob” show for years. It won’t be the same without him. A BIG LOSS for QVC and their audiance. He will was a great all-around host.

16. Colleen said,

on January 25th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

HOLY cr--p! What a shocker(s)! I had no idea that this affair stuff was going on. I just found out today that Bob had left- I really liked him. Such a professional and easy way about him…. Can anyone really corroborate any of this? What are your sources? This is certainly a gossipy site! Stumble upon it when I googled Bob to see what happened to him..

17. Cappi said,

on January 25th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

Bowersox always gave out that “creepy” kinda vibe! And,he had the personality of a soiled wash cloth.Adios,Mr.”In the Kitchen”! Go creep someone else out,now.

18. Shannon said,

on January 27th, 2009 at 11:49 pm

Hey, now I don’t agree with all those Lisa R. bashers! I really like Lisa, I do agree Patti is a pain and Oh my gosh, pleease, Mary Beth she’s a joke! So plasticy and fake in her personality, and approach on tv, and I’ve been watching since CVN I remember Jeff Hewson and “Big Steve” Coluntuno, I couldn’t stand Jeff’s “wife” – Judy Crowell either so fake at least Lisa does do her homework on the topics and products. I also enjoy the other Lisa, she’s very professional and knowledgable. I too wonder where all these people are getting this “information” and if it’s really true, wish QVC would actually be up front with it’s loyal viewers. Guess that won’t happen!!! I do wish Bob and Dave well in their future. How come we never knew why Steve and Jeff left, maybe my timing was off to find out why!!!

19. gail said,

on February 6th, 2009 at 5:54 pm

I have never in my life ever read such bashing online before.

20. Paul said,

on February 8th, 2009 at 2:55 am

This sounds like Jr High School stuff. You have all heard the saying”if u can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all”
    grow up..

21. Pamela said,

on February 8th, 2009 at 4:40 am

I think Qvc has gone downhill half of the good hosts went to Hsn. Bob will be missed. I think patty riley is the pitts also but I equally can’t stand Lisa Mason talk about fake. I also think their items are not the same quality they used to be. No more botox Lisa R. your lips will blow up.

22. heather f. said,

on February 10th, 2009 at 1:39 pm

bye bob! love lisa r and lisa m . patty, not so much. but if you don’t like the person on air at the moment, flip the channel.

23. jane said,

on February 13th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

I agree that I feel as if I am back in Jr High. What proof of affairs? Some Inet dribble? I do happen to like Patti R and understand her weight struggle. So what if she is more confident now that she has lost weight? She no longer has to be put down by the likes of Lisa R! Lisa complains of fat thighs when she knows too well that most women in America would die to have a figure like hers!(and have). Lisa is sooooo fake with her puffed up lips and southern girl eye batting. I am also from the south and i recognize the “Charm” when I see It!!!

24. KAREN said,

on February 14th, 2009 at 7:59 pm

I am so disappointed that Bob Bowersox is no longer on QVC.
    I miss him on “In the Kitchen with Bob”. I have watched QVC from the beginning and can not believe they let him go.

25. Leslie said,

on February 15th, 2009 at 1:07 am

What happened to Bob? Please email me at Lesleyfaye@ol.com if anyone knows. I googled him trying to find out what happened…and found this site. Not sure how to find it again…please let me know what happened to him!!

26. Robyn said,

on February 15th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

I miss Bob so much, but it’s saved me TONS of money, as I no longer shop w/ QVC very often. Affair or not, if he did something on his own time, why would they care? He brought in viewers and ratings. I don’t have anything to watch on Sunday anymore! :(

27. Paul said,

on February 15th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Oh, you viscious harpies. There was never an affair. The deathgrip QVC has on its personel would not allow so flagrant an employee interaction to occur. It’s clear you gossip hounds know as much about QVC and the facts about Bob as you do about common decency. Keep your tawdry fantasies to yourself. No affair ever happened, just a corporate downsizing during a down economy. Bob is resting comfortably in warmer climes enjoying his retirement.

28. Melissa said,

on February 15th, 2009 at 10:47 pm

I agree with Paul. No one can know for sure what was going on at QVC if anything, so quit the gossip! Bob Bowersox was a wonderful host! If they wanted to downsize in this economy, then they should have started with those who have the least seniority. However, it is quite possible that Bob decided to leave, to retire, because he had been with them for so long and thought it was time. Bob~ whatever the reason, you will be missed! I loved watching every Sunday and it just isn’t the same anymore! Good luck in whatever it is that you are doing and know that you have many fans!

29. futurista said,

on February 18th, 2009 at 2:54 am

Bob gave me the creeps, always has. If he had an affair with Lisa, it’s the first cool think I’ve heard about him. Love Lisa, she’s fun and smart and gorgeous and a good time to watch because she’s real. Mary Beth has the personality of Velveeta. Will miss Dave King, always wondered why they didn’t put him on prime time. Can you say racism?

30. Matt said,

on February 22nd, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Over the years I have been on air with Bob. At times he he could be a complete prick. I’m glad that he’s gone from the network but I wish him luck in his future endeavors.

31. Carolyn said,

on February 24th, 2009 at 6:24 pm

Bob was fun to watch. Whether he had an affair or not, it is no ones business. He is the only one who has to answer for his actions. The other party will answer for their actions. Gossip is a waste of time and energy, with most of the talk being wrong. He is gone from the Q, so get over it. People come and go in all facets of business. Just wish a person good luck in their future.

32. Leroy said,

on February 26th, 2009 at 2:54 am

I just think that is awlful funny that before the holidays and all of a sudden – Bob is gone. Something had to happen. Bob was a prominent part of QVC’s programming. He was well liked by many QVC customers who come to see his shows on sundays and millions watched on tv. They wil feel it financially.

33. TW said,

on February 26th, 2009 at 3:12 am

We don’t know what happen, an affair or not. The point is that QVC is going down hill. Even if I didn’t buy anything I enjoyed watching In The Kitchen with Bob. The kitchen cabinet, great idea. I thought he was knowledgeable about the products and interacted well with those presenting the products. Bob was professional and yet could cut up and have fun at times. Last weekend’s anniversary show was awful. David is OK., but Jill Bauer kept interrupting and talking over top of the guest. I’m just about ready to stop watching.

34. dAWN SAID said,

on March 1st, 2009 at 4:45 pm

i WILL MISS BOB. hE WAS A VERY NICE MAN. GOOD LUCK!

35. DAWN said,

on March 8th, 2009 at 7:32 pm

ARE LISA ROBINSON AND DAVE KING AN ITEM IS JUDY CROWELL COMING BACK TO QVC??

36. Leroy said,

on March 9th, 2009 at 5:24 pm

I have stopped watching and buying from QVC. Their CS and management is terrible. I spoke with the President today and expect a call back tomorrow. I have spent well over 15000.00 with QVC in 6+ years and to treated like a piece of dirt is dishearting. I told him I would take my business to were I am appreciated.

37. Donna said,

on March 15th, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Do know if I believe all the affair rumours, but Bob’s leaving was SO Sudden! Like Lisa R., not the Lisa M., who calls everyone sweety, honey, sugar etc! She is so phoney!! Mary Beth & Jill are usually fun to watch, sometimes Jill not so much. Patti Riley REALLY needs to go! That voice! UGH! Really don’t like Jane either!

38. Fran said,

on March 18th, 2009 at 12:37 pm

This reads like a soap opera. Such opinions-my,my. I miss Bob on Sundays. I just hope he is not ill and enjoys the rest of his life.

39. Sue said,

on March 19th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

When my mother was placing an order she asked what had happened to him. The CS told her that since his daughter had graduated from school, that he wanted to pursue other things like writing. I don’t know if this is true or not, but that is what they said.

40. intune said,

on March 22nd, 2009 at 12:21 pm

When I saw “In the Kitchen” and not “In the Kitchen with Bob,” I knew my suspicions were correct: Bob Bowersox is gone! He was a great host, and I always enjoyed watching him. He will be missed.

41. Donna Niforos said,

on March 22nd, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Can’t believe what I’ve just read. Wow…nothing better to do than poke fun & be critical? No one forces anyone to watch or order. I’ve had wonderful experiences with nearly all the products I’ve ordered. And as for Patti Riley, I think she’s adorable and looks wonderful. Good for you Patti!

42. Linny said,

on March 29th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Good grief. Bob Bowersox did NOT have an affair with ANYone, least of all Patti Riley. I did find an article, with some photos, about a year ago, showing Dave King with his arm around the Temp-Tations lady, and the article said they were an item, which is why he suddenly disappeared. I haven’t always liked Bob Bowersox, but he knew his stuff, and he has a much bigger life than just the Q, so I wish him well.

43. Trudy said,

on March 30th, 2009 at 6:24 pm

WE MISS BOB!
    I hope he is happy and well!
    No more buying from QVC, Bob was the only reason I even watched!
    I like Paula Dean too, but i can but her stuff from her website!
    Sorry QVC….You *!

44. Mary said,

on April 7th, 2009 at 10:00 pm

The most annoying host on QVC is Rick Domier, I don’t know how he has survived. He is rude & obnixious.I would not want to be a guest on air with him. His mother should have taught him some manners!!!

45. Curmudgeon said,

on June 1st, 2009 at 7:40 pm

Get a life, people. I don’t give a rat’s * about rumored affairs, and I don’t give a rat’s * about the other QVC hosts.
    I do care that now that Bob is gone, the Kitchen and Food newsletter e-mail just tries to sell stuff. I expect that, but before, there would be some nice seasonal recipes from Bob. You can’t try everything, of course, but there were several winners which are keepers.

46. beaglemom said,

on June 7th, 2009 at 12:00 am

QVC like any other business is made up of many employees. The company’s survival does not depend on any ONE employee, it’s success is the sale of products people like and want and the convenience of home shopping. To stop ordering because of one host being gone is ridiculous. There are hosts I like better than others, but I am paying more attention to the products, whether I like them and like the price. And I agree that this thread reads like Jr. High. Grow up people! Good luck to Bob and Dave whatever path they are taking.

47. Melody said,

on June 7th, 2009 at 12:17 pm

I too feel that QVC has dramtically lost it’s quality. Their hosts are NOT the quality they used to be. I watch and order less and less. Primarily I only ordered from Bob’s Kitchen shows and some Denim & Co. Honestly; I don’t care for the newer hosts. They are not the caring “real” folks that the longtime hosts were/are. There are so few of the oldtimers left. I guess things change, peoples change on air and off. But; I am moving on. Without Bob there, it’s just not the same.

48. Antonia said,

on June 20th, 2009 at 7:21 pm

Lisa Robertson is as gay as a picnic in the park. Trust me. Mmmmm!

49. DiAnn said,

on June 23rd, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Gee! I will miss Bob B. he was so real and down to earth. Even though I knew he was a salesperson, he seemed trustworthy. Patti and Lisa R…too made up and full of themselves. They gush over items they would not be caught dead in. Don’t think of them as your pals-they are SALESPEOPLE trying to unload overpriced garbage on you. Wise up. I did. QVC wrote me about my many returns. Examine your quality. Stop trying to hold us up. They acted like they were doing me a favor by allowing me to order and pay to return their trash. That is not risk free shopping. They continue to lie. The quality continues to go downhill. Save your $. Don’t watch-do not spend.

50. Nanci said,

on July 5th, 2009 at 11:18 am

I watch QVC, but it really doesn’t matter who comes and goes as long as their products are good. They’re just people like everyone else ~~ they come and go.

51. Fran said,

on July 19th, 2009 at 10:47 am

I also have wondered about Lisa R being gay – she loves herself SO MUCH don’t know if there’s any room for normal love. Can’t she use some new words other than ‘amazing amazing’ ?
    And Lisa M drips honey, girlfriend, etc., and Mary Beth won’t let us forget she is such a busy overworked Mom of 4. Hey lady, you’re the one who adopted a kid – shut up about it.

52. Betty said,

on July 20th, 2009 at 8:25 am

Before Bob B left I noticed his wedding ring was no longer. He mentioned cooking dinner for himself & his daughter. I just assumed his wife Toni had died or something. Did anyone else notice the gold band was missing?

53. Christine said,

on August 11th, 2009 at 8:20 pm

I, um, must say, um, QVC is all about the um, money. There products are mostly owned by them and boy can you tell. I really like Lisa Mason, but the other Lisa and Patti really should look in a real mirror and realize that they are selling products not themselves. The first sentence is making fun of Lisa R and Patti. They can not speak without the “ums” Bob was a little stiff sometimes but maybe that was because he saw the writing on the wall. That QVC is moving to only use Rick and Lisa R.

54. Allyn said,

on September 3rd, 2009 at 8:58 am

I adored Bob. Dave King is now with ShopNBC.COM and doing well. I hope both of them have all the luck and love in life they deserve — where ever it comes from. I miss Bob so much. David Venable is ok, but not Bob. Bob B. please come back in the same format on another website or even better a cooking show on cable. I will be a faithful viewer to him if that can happen. Love you Bob.

55. mittzie said,

on September 21st, 2009 at 8:20 pm

Disappointed in most of the newer hosts. QVC needs to have a few more mature hosts that are not into themselves and speak over their guests. Too often all the colors, etc aren’t shown as the hosts are so busy talking about ‘nothing’. Quality of items are not what they were in the past. It’s a shame that QVC has to have hosts act so silly especially on the commercials. How did they ever find so many super thin females?

56. Carol said,

on September 23rd, 2009 at 3:54 pm

Well meow – meow – meow ya’ll!!
    So many of us watch Q way too often – we all have way too much information to share about these hosts, They are in our homes so often, we feel we have a right to have personal info – after they present products to us on a personal level.
    My 2 cents worth – I think Lisa and Patti are an item…Patti tries to imitate Lisa’s cute-isms and they don’t work for her. You would think Lisa would have learned from Pat what bad botox can do to your lips…and I’m not a prude but Lisa needs to keep the new boobs tucked in – looks a little lap dancerish. She knows her product info but would come across better with a bag over her head. Bob B was great and so was Dave King. Everyone loves Antionella…dear God, she drives me nuts – can’t watch when she’s on!! Her big mouth and hardy cackle are so annoying – and the on and on about her kids – does she have 10 of them to cook and care for??
    OK enuf I say – must sign off.

57. Aaron said,

on September 30th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

I have been watching Mr. Bowersox on the “Q” since the early 1990s. I noticed that over the past few years, Bob’s on air energy just wasn’t there anymore. He was looking very tired and super thin the last time I saw him. Whether he decided to leave because he was just burned out or has some kind of illness, we’ll probably never really know. I hope he just wanted to leave for personal reasons and not illness. Good luck to you, Bob.

58. Sheila said,

on November 13th, 2009 at 5:12 am

Woww, everybody’s panties are ALL in a bunch over all these hosts , etc. I think Patti and Lisa R. are fine. Hey, these are T.V. personalities after all (sort of), so they talk alot, or seem into themselves …who cares. I am entertained. I love Antoinella, and Shawn K. sure they’re confident ……nothing wrong with that. I just want to know Who REMEMBERS when Mike Rowe (Now on Dirty Jobs/Discover Channel) was on the Q?? I would watch just to hear that silky smooth HOT voice… Not bad on the eyes either….Woo Hoo. Everyone Lighten UP with all the nastiness…..Just Chill!

59. Elizabeth said,

on November 22nd, 2009 at 9:51 am

You can see clips of Mike Rowe hosting QVC on YouTube – he was, and still is, hillarious:) I heart Dirty Jobs! Mike Rowe rocks.

60. Tom said,

on November 22nd, 2009 at 6:45 pm

These QVC hosts and hosts of other shopping networks get big heads after awhile. They seem to think they are bigger than what originally made them known to the public. Just talking heads reading from teleprompters and scripts. The same thing happed to Steve Bryant but at least he was original and funny. At least I got a laugh from the Ninja chef outfits Bowersox wore….hillarious. I think QVC got fed up with his antics and superiority complex

61. Samatha said,

on November 29th, 2009 at 10:18 am

I like Jill, Sandra, Jacque, Carolyn, Dan H., Dave, Gabrielle, Lisa R., Mary Beth, Dan W., Leah. I love David Venable he is the best host. I do change the channel when Rick, Jayne, Pat-James, Shawn, Antonella, Pat R., they are annoying, loud they yell when they talk when can hear just fine plus they talk over the guest. Jane Treacy is my least favorite she talks loud also plus she doesn’t present the products good because she spends too much time talking about her family and the time runs out.
    Someone on the broad said the QVC was downsizing thats why they let Bob go I don’t believe that because why would they hire more people and most Companies go by senority when downsizing and I don’t care who slept with who I will still watch this channel and my other shopping channels thats how I got my Christmas Shopping finished

62. mary e siener said,

on December 1st, 2009 at 4:46 pm

i have stopped watching qvc for 2 reasons…products are mostly the same no new names have been added …and two thehost have lost their class..the new girl with What’s in shawn’s bag today” that did it

63. Chris said,

on December 15th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

I agree with mary e siener about that shawn killinger gal. what a dip she is! she always calls her guests “geniuses.” what a * up! don’t like her at all…she’s almost as annoying as patty reilly. i don’t believe any of the other gossip about lisa r being gay and bob bowersox having an affair with lisa r. yes, some of them are annoying (can you say Patti Reilly???) but most are nice and i will still shop there.

64. Dea Gales said,

on January 7th, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Simple…if Bob is making well over $150,000 a year or more; it’s cheaper to higher someone else at well under half that amount; then fire him. QVC can have two hosts that can easily be paid less than one veteran host who demands a raise every other year based on their sales. The economy is suffering and It’s just business. Besides, Bob and Dave will be fine.

65. rosa said,

on March 8th, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Why do you people like Lisa Robertson.????? She is such a phoney!!! She states that she uses any product that she is trying to sell, maybe that is why she looks like she has 20 pounds of make up on.. and she NEVER EVER stops looking at herself in the monitor.. how often do you see her looking straight ahead at the audience.. GET RID of her!!!

66. 4happy_scrapping said,

on March 19th, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Sooo glad Bob is no longer a QVC host. He made watching paint dry more interesting. I hope Rick D. is next. Arrogant asses, both of them.

67. Judy said,

on April 13th, 2010 at 10:14 pm

I love your kitchen shows. I was so disappointed this last Sunday when Lea was host in the afternoon on your kitchen show. Her voice reminds me of nails on chalk boards. I cannot stand to listen to her voice. It drives me crazy. Thus, I turned off the program at once. I think Jill Bauer is a conceited droning on host that is so boring I can’t watch. Please listen to these two yourself and you will see what I experience.

68. Niki said,

on May 2nd, 2010 at 1:19 am

I saw Bob on Shop NBC.

69. Lucy said,

on May 17th, 2010 at 1:25 am

I watch way too much QVC – spend way too much on QVC, and am determined to give it up! One thing that helps is when I turn it on and Shawn says, “and, oh by the way” every ten seconds. It seems to be like Jr. High there and all of the hosts are saying it. Another thing that helps me give it up is when I watch a particular host, and I won’t say which one, because many do it, is interrupt their guests. Anyhoo, that’s how I feel about the situation! Let’s just all get a life and give QVC the boot! Let’s give it up and donate the money we would spend on that bunch of junk we don’t need to a homeless shelter, or to something, anything worthy – just not ourselves.

70. Kathy said,

on May 17th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

I, too, do not watch QVC as much as I used to. The quality has gone down somewhat, especially the Denim and Co. I do not care for some of the newer hosts and there are some seasoned hosts that I refuse to watch. When I turn to QVC and see Patti Reilly, Shawn Killinger, Rick Domeier (all phonies) I pick up the remote and switch. How come we don’t see much of Sharon Faetsch anymore? She is a good host and she should be on more.

71. Dee Wilder said,

on May 24th, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Lisa Robertson will not let anyone talk, especially B. Makowski. Susan Graver has no manners talking over everyone non stop, I have to turn the channel when she is on and its a shame because her clothes are great. I feel bad for Patty Riley, everyone talks over her not caring what she is saying. The Philosophy people are the worst, so stuck on themselves and their product, get over it. I bet Antonella was teased in school and called AnTONella so she changed the pronunciation to AnTWAnella, PLEASE!If she says “Honest-lee”one more time I will scream!Poor Jill put all that weight back on, I really thought she was expecting.I do get annoyed with her when she brags about her kids. Come on lady, you had ONE kid and you have a step daughter.Morning Show Dan Hughes appears to me to be a big drinker, am I wrong? What happened to the Victorian Home shows? I used to love those. I feel bad for the girl selling, she had lost a lot of weight then put it all back on, is that why she no longer makes an appearances? Its too bad about the Onjan guy and his beautiful wife splitting, used to like to see them together.

72. on July 9th, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Hello,
    I’m going to suport a terror group soon!

73. on March 11th, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Was wondering what happened to B.Bowersocks; now Lisa Mason; now Patti Riley. What the heck is going on. Before that it was Judy Crewel and her husband and believe they went to HSN. QVC had a great crew but something is really wrong these last l0 yrs….. keep us posted.

74. Vonnie F. said,

on March 13th, 2011 at 5:37 am

How about Kathy Levine? Loved her shows, especially when she and David Venable were on together. Still love David and his cooking shows. As for Lisa & Patty, no love lost there. Lisa should be the next to leave. So stuck on herself! Why is Patty so evasive as to what her next venture will be? I would think that, if it were something wonderful, she would want everyone to know. Perhaps the leaving was not her choice. Also, I must agree with one of the previous messages regarding Susan Graver. Granted she does have a great line of clothing but, she really needs to let the host present the items. She is very rude when she’s on air talking over the host and trying to tell and show everyone how “great & wonderful” she is.
    All the other hosts are great. My favorite is Leah Williams. Would love to see more of her.
    Oh, Rick Domeier is very good but needs to slow down his talking a notch or two and not be so quick to get rid of the callers he talks to.

75. Sally Pratt said,

on June 8th, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Watching In The Kitchen With David. Like him alot, he is so funny. Miss Bob Bowersox, have see him on a inform commercials.Hope and pray he is well and wish him well. Now about QVC. I watched it from day one. I haven’t been watching lately. But, like the kitchen shows with David. I have emailed and called about larger sizes from Quacker Factory and other clotheriers. But, have seen nothing. Don’t they care about us full figured women?

76. Gay Wade said,

on July 9th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

I used to watch QVC quite a bit but now, not so much. In my opinion, the best host is Jill Bauer. The others are so phony, they are unbelievable. Lisa R has a beautiful figure (what a waste if what I think she is, is true). Seems kind of strange that a gal in her 40’s, has no husband nor ever has had one. She does seem very conceited (always checking her hair and make up in the monitor). Jane, I turn off immediately. She almost has an orgasm when talking about products. She is obviously saying anything is marvelous. Mary Beth is okay but I’m sick of her voice going into a whisper and she says (wow) over and over. When Jane does evening jewelry shows, she tries to dress up and it’s a joke. She dresses like a grandmother would. Always her shoulders are covered – always a full skirt. Is she ashamed of her figure? I can’t stand her outfits. The woman has no clue about style. Mary Beth isn’t much better – pretty thin on style. Antonelle lives in black pants and too tight tops. She laughs way too much – what the heck is so funny? Plus, QVC spends way too much time on Philosophy, Bare eccentuals, Mally’s make up, and evening weekends it’s all TVs, Bose, high end items. They need to spend more time on jewelry. Really that’s all I’m interested in. Don’t order too much unless shipping and handling is free because their s/h fees are outrageous. The hosts make everything sound like it’s so cheap but not when you add the high s/h fees.

77. Sharon C. said,

on September 8th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I still miss Bob Bowersox. He could be very pompous at times, but he did know his products. I enjoyed watching him and I still miss him. I’m surprised no one mentioned Steve Bryant. He was the king of QVC/home shopping. I still miss him. He knew his products also and was so pleasant/funny all the time. I say I don’t like Mary Beth Roe because I think she tries to be “Little Ms. Perfect”, but I would miss her terribly if she left the show. I always thought Kathy Levine would return also. But after finding out why she left. I stopped wondering. I started watching QVC back when it was CVN. John Creameans who went to HSN instead of with QVC was there with Mary Beth Roe. It was all new then and so much fun to watch. Lots of mistakes were made and that made it even more enjoyable. Amazon. com and Ebay have also hurt these home shopping networks. I shop where I get the most for my dollar. Not because I like the host. QVC and HSN needs to change with the times if they want to keep up/stay in business.
    One last thing I’d like to mention. HSN use to have an online site where you could bid on their low stock/clearance items. I use to go there a lot and bid/buy. I wish the had of kept that. It was fun and you really could get some great bargains too.

78. Rita K said,

on September 8th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I bought my very first item from Bob Bowersox and also spoke with him the same time, when I bought my baby daughter a silver mercedes pedal car…this was on one of the first shows QVC aired. I always enjoyed Bob, especially In the Kitchen with Bob on Sundays! Best of luck in your post-QVC life, Bob!

79. Matt said,

on October 16th, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Bob Bowersox was on Yesterday of Holiday Cooking Event,has his own Cookbook,Still lives in QVC’s state.
    Dave King works at Shopnbc.
    Steve Bryant works on Informaticals with Shop at Home being gone.
    QVC needs more Men.

80. Joan said,

on December 28th, 2011 at 9:19 pm

I used to watch both QVC and HSN quite often, but now, the only time I watch them is if I am flipping through channels and one or the other is showing something interesting. I used to like Mary Beth, but can’t stand her now, for one thing she is way too old to be wearing her hair that long. The same goes for Pat-James. I like David because he is funny. I too have contacted QVC and Quacker Factory both about making clothes for really full figured women. Whenver Jeanne Bice was on you could tell that her jackets weren’t even large enough for her because there was too much distance between the front edges. I don’t mind Lisa R or Lisa M. I kind of like Lisa Rs. sense of humor.

On HSN, the host that I can’t stand is Lisa Runyan(used to be on QVC). She seems to be too gushy. I also am not a big fan of Bobbi Ray, although the last few years she has calmed down, maybe because a few years ago when I was flipping through channels early on a Sunday morning, I came across Bobbi and Joy selling her wonderful clothes hangers and they were talking and giggling so loudly that they actually sounded drunk. Anyway I emailed HSN and complained about it. That is when Bobbi’s demeanor started to improve.

I don’t watch any of those channels enough to complain about any of the hosts, but I do have my favorites if I happen to catch them.