Tour de France 2014 Standings Today - General Classification, Stage Winner and More

Tour De France Standings Live Results Today - GC, Points Classification, King of the Mountain, Stage Winners

Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Prison? The 39 Count Indictment, Deportation and More

Are Teresa Giudice Joe Giudice Going to Prison? The latest news update on Joe Giudice.

Shannon Beador Divorce - Do David and Shannon Beador Divorce

The latest on the Shannon Beador divorce storyline

Who Wins the Bachelorette 2014 | RealitySteve Bachelorette Spoilers | Who Does Andi Dorfman Pick

The Bachelorette Winner 2014 Josh Murray | Are Andi and Josh Still Together Engaged | Bachelorette Spoilers

Shiloh Pepin PHOTO!

Posted: December 15th, 2008 in World by LALATE

Shiloh Pepin PHOTO

PICTURE! Here is a photo of Shiloh Pepin “Mermaid Girl” featured on TLC tonight. Shiloh Pepin is a girl with Mermaid Syndrome or sirenomelia. Shiloh Pepin is one only three people in the world surviving with sirenomelia.

The TLC documentary entitled “Mermaid Girl” followed Shiloh in her home of Kennebunkport in 2007. Her mom tells local press this week that because of the show’s producers Pepin got a wetsuit to begin swimming lessons.

Sirenomelia is when your lower body doesn’t develop correctly as a fetus resulting in the two limbs attached. Most fail to survive hours after birth. But Shiloh is doing great, after a kidney transplant in 2007.

Catch the broadcast tonight on TLC.

World

16 Responses to 'Shiloh Pepin PHOTO!'

1. Angela Newman said,

on October 24th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Thinking of you sweet baby.I have seen all the tv coverage about you. You will be missed shine in heaven as you did on earth big time. Thoughts and prayers to all family and friends

2. karrie said,

on October 24th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Oh baby girl, how you have captivated the world with your courage, hope, laughter and smile. Now you can fly free in the heavens with no limitations like you had here on this earth. Like the beautiful butterflies you loved so much! It will be wonderful to meet you in the new heavens and earth where their is no suffering nor pain. Where no darn disease can take anyone away.

3. NANCEE said,

on October 24th, 2009 at 10:53 pm

GOD BLESSYOU LILGAL-GOD BLESS YOUR WONDERFUL PARENTS!!

4. Robyn said,

on October 24th, 2009 at 11:45 pm

God Bless you sweet angel! Your spirit is amazing my daughters and I watch you not to long ago on Oprah and they were so excited to see you, how bubbly you were full of spunk and personality you will be missed greatly by all! God Bless to your amazing parents!! Take care sweet pea….

5. Judy said,

on October 25th, 2009 at 12:47 am

Dearest Shiloh,you gave so much to so many in 10 short years. What an honor to have gotten to see your story and admire the courage of you and your parents. May God bless your family at this time. You are now free to mingle with your butterflies!

6. Faye Rzonca said,

on October 25th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Dear sweet, sweet little girl, this world is a better place having you here for your short ten years, everyone’s lives have changed seeing you on the show, how beautiful your life was, making it that way. No one will ever forget u!

7. Katherine said,

on October 25th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

Shiloh, how I remember you from my day in Portland at BBCH. It was an honor knowing you and helping to care for you. In the short time that I was there, you touched my heart more than words can express and could always bring a smile to my face. You are so precious and you will be greatly missed…My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

8. Stephanie said,

on October 25th, 2009 at 6:37 pm

What an inspirational, brave little girl. Now in Heaven, with my little girl, you will be missed by many. My prayers go out to your wonderful family. God Bless!

9. Betty Boop said,

on October 25th, 2009 at 8:20 pm

Saw her and loved her. she was just a great little girl. she loved her parents very much, as they did her. I hope she inspired many of us to be strong and live our lives to the hilt as she did. she will be missed by so many. may God bless her parents.

10. Agnes Wadda said,

on October 26th, 2009 at 1:22 am

You are an angel now in heaven where your spirit is full and living happily ever. Your parents are great. I never saw you but i admire the time and experience i missed without you. i envy all who were close to you. An angel on earth you must have been.
    God must have received you with both hands.

11. Stephanie said,

on October 26th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

You are so amazing, I watched you on Oprah, and you were so funny and full of life. I also love your name. God bless you.

12. david said,

on October 27th, 2009 at 11:38 pm

Shiloh- I have not been able to stop thinking about you and your family for the past several days. I watched your story on TV a few weeks ago and I literally think it changed my life. I go on little kicks here and there when I am inspired, but Shiloh your spirit and enthusiasm about everything has truly inspired me to be a better person. I could not help but cry last weekend when I saw the news, but please know that your time here on earth was not futile. You have accomplished more in ten short years and impacted the world in such amazing ways that your spirit will be felt for a lifetime, at least by everyone that I have relationships with. God bless you and your family and I can only hope one day to be blessed to have a child with your spirit, attitude, and love for all things. RIP

13. Amy said,

on November 2nd, 2009 at 6:42 pm

An inspiration……an angel. Too good to stay on earth :)

14. Kim said,

on November 12th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Shiloh I soooo wanted to know you. I was in awe of you the moment I saw you. Such and amazing inspiration you are. Your parents are so blessed to have had you in their lives. Me too for that matter. I absolutely loved the way you said “CLEVERRRR”. I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!

RIP….your BFF that you never met.

15. Debra Satkamp said,

on December 4th, 2009 at 8:34 am

Shiloh you were truly an amazing little girl. You walk with God now on the clouds. Your courage has inspired me and given me strength. To her parents, you brought into this world an angel, she brought joy I know to you all as well as many others.

16. Adrienne said,

on December 10th, 2009 at 3:26 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with your family! I just watched Oprah today and saw at the end of the show that shiloh had past! My heart goes out to you, I hope the parents will remain friends through out this terrible time and remain friends long after! You two brought and gave to this world a remarkable little girl that has changed a lot a lives be proud! Shiloh was of both of you!