Pacquiao vs Algieri 2014 Winner - Who Won the Pacquiao Fight Tonight - Pacman Boxing Results Today

Pacquiao Fight Start Time - What Time is the Pacquiao Fight On | What Channel is the Pacquiao Fight | Pacquiao vs Algieri Live Results 11/22/14

Julian King PHOTOS!

Julian King PHOTOS

PICTURES! Here are photos of JULIAN KING. Julian King is Jennifer Hudson’s nephew who is under Amber Alert. William Balfour was not with Julian King when detained by police. Julian has been missing since the double murders of Hudson’s mother and brother.

William Balfour is in custody. His mother says he absolutely has nothing to do with Julian King’s disappearance.

Please, if you know anything about Julian’s whereabouts, contact local law enforcement.

Here are some new details and photos of Julian to help locate the boy. You need to be looking for a 1994 white Chevrolet Suburban with Illinois license plate X584859. Julian is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 130 pounds.

Julian was last wearing a striped brown polo shirt and khaki pants. The Amber Alert is now ofter 12 hours old and still no updates.

Michele Davis-Balfour said her son has nothing to do with the killings and the nephew disappearance. “Out of no means did my son do this. This heinous crime to this family is unbelievable. It’s unbearable”

Says CNN: “WLS reported late Friday that a suspect — whom it now identifies as William Balfour — was in custody, but that the boy — identified as Balfour’s stepson by the station — was not with him when he was detained.”

Of note, these pictures are undated, so Julian is clearly taller now and may look a bit older. The above picture may be the most recent.

Julian King Photo 2
Julian King Photo 3
Julian King Photo 4
Julian King Photo 5

For continuing coverage, click here:
http://news.lalate.com/category/jennifer-hudson .

Darnell Hudson Donerson, Jason Hudson, Jennifer Hudson, Julian King, William Balfour

7 Responses to 'Julian King PHOTOS!'

1. Riley said,

on October 26th, 2008 at 4:05 pm

How could someone do this to this innocent little boy…please he’s just a child!So whoever toke him and if you’re reading this please bring Julian back home!I beg of you.It’s not fair.No child deserves to be taken from his family…so please bring little Julian back.My prayers are with the family and you to Jennifer .

2. juliet said,

on October 27th, 2008 at 1:27 pm

May God be with you all in this time of grief. Words cannot express how tragic these events have been. God Bless Julian and I hope that he is alright. There has been enough deaths in this family. Dear Lord please spear them another. God Bless.

3. Paula said,

on October 27th, 2008 at 2:57 pm

God is yet in control even in this tragic situation He is still there. Seek him for your answers and understanding. I cannot even imagine what you may be feeling and going thru right now. But I do know that if you stay on your face in prayer GOD will reveal himself to you and the Holy Spirit will comfort your thrunthis. I will be praying for you withour ceasing. I would love to have the opportunity to pray with you! But in the meantime remember His LOVE>

4. Carla said,

on October 27th, 2008 at 6:14 pm

This makes me want to never leave my children alone for 1 minute!

Now a days too many news headlines about missing children. Lives of children being ended by ther own parents or another family member! I cried so hard this morning (please God not another one). Prayer not answered.

Good night Julian, sweet dreams. When you wake up, mommys gonna make you the best breakfast you ever had!(lots of tears in my eyes, in my heart)

Peace and love to Hudson’s mother, Darnell Donerson, and brother, Jason Hudson. Remeber wash your hand before you eat (even if you are in heaven!)!

William Balfour……………………..no excuse for what you did!! (shame and sick are you, boo hoo my mommy hit me too)

5. Tracy said,

on November 5th, 2008 at 4:58 pm

I hope with all my heart and soul that the killer of this beautiful child is bought to justice and receives the death penalty. This is unforgiveable to take the life of this lovely boy who had his whole life ahead of him. To the mother of William Balfour, if your son is guilty of this henious crime I hope he fries in the electrical chair until his head burns off. What a disgrace you are as well, to bring a monster like this into the world.

6. brenda lyles said,

on November 6th, 2008 at 6:22 pm

can u send me a obutary.
    to; 228 50 st .ne wash ,dc,20019

7. lashawn said,

on September 11th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

a man you * for that one i live in the south side 100s to nigga on a 117 princton a man real talk you stupid u kidnapp gods son the reason why im cursin becaus did some stupid stuff man if i ever find u i’ll kill u punk *

2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014