Dancing with the Stars 2014 Winner is Alfonso Ribeiro !! DWTS Results Tonight November 25 2014

Alfonso Ribeiro - Dancing with the Stars 2014 Winner Revealed 11/25/14 Tonight

AP Top 25 College Football Rankings Poll Results - Current Week Standings

Plus - College Football Playoff Top 25 Rankings - CFP Top 25 Football Standings - Bowl Games Schedule

EPL Table 2014 Results English Premier League | UEFA Chammpions League UCL | UEFA Europa League UEL

Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City | La Liga Table Real Madrid, Barcelona | Bundesliga Bayern Munich | Draw Results

Liga Mx Table America, Cruz Azul, Atlas | Copa MX Table 2014 | Mexico Futbol Partido Amisoto

Pam Oliver PHOTOS!

Posted: September 14th, 2008 in Pam Oliver by LALATE

Pam Oliver

VIDEO! Here are a video and pictures of hot NFL reporter Pam Oliver from the front and from behind. DROOL! Pam Oliver is booty – full. And in this video, you’ll see Pam fills out them jeans nicely.

Oliver in 1995 joined FOX Sports as a NFL sideline reporter. In 2005 Pam joined TNT as a reporter for the NBA playoffs.

Pam Oliver Pictures Set 1
Pam Oliver Photo 1

Pam Oliver Photo 2

Pam Oliver Photo 3

Pam Oliver Pictures Set 2
Pam Oliver Photo 4
Pam Oliver Photo 5

Pam Oliver Photo 6

Pam Oliver Photo 7

Oliver is from Dallas and an exceptionally talented reporter. In 2004, Ebony magazine named Oliver Outstanding Woman in Journalism 2004. Pam is superb.

Olive told Essence, “I’ve been at this long enough that the players know I’m serious about what I do. I’ve never once heard it said to my face, ‘Oh, she’s cute so I’ll talk to her.’ You prove that you know your stuff, and everything else falls into place.”

Bio: WFSU-TV, reporter/producer, 1984-85; WALB-TV, political/news reporter, 1985-86; WAAY-TV, science/military reporter, 1986-88; WIVB-TV, news reporter/anchor, 1988-90; WTVT-TV, news reporter/anchor, 1990-91, sports reporter/ anchor, 1991-92; KHOU-TV, sports anchor/reporter, 1992-93; ESPN, sportscaster, 1993-95; Fox Sports, 1995-; Turner Sports, 2005-.

A hot video of Pam Oliver wearing jeans, very well, is now up on LALATE2. CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO

Pam Oliver

19 Responses to 'Pam Oliver PHOTOS!'

1. Greg said,

on January 15th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

She is fine as h-ll!!!!!
    The only reason to watch that sorry * pre-game show,

2. ajokps said,

on April 24th, 2009 at 12:26 am

zddlbrasxkpumkfxgggodivklxcvzh

3. Landry said,

on August 13th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Pam, I would love to take you to a Soul food dinner! I would love to whisper sweet nothings in your ear! One last wish from an Ole School Mack! We would listen to Al Green’s “Love and Happiness”. Most respectfully
    The Mack!

4. Tweetie said,

on August 27th, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Problem is Pammy loves the white meat. She despises the guys that can’t talk and embarrass her race. She is a sweetie.

5. Bruce Galm said,

on October 11th, 2009 at 11:42 am

Pam is the hottest woman in sports. I’d love to see “more” of her.

6. ed said,

on October 17th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

She is beautiful.The older she gets the finer she looks.

7. Tim said,

on October 18th, 2009 at 11:44 am

Pam….There is nothing sexier than a beautiful black woman who can talk sports! Thanks for making the pregame show worth watching!

8. andrew russell said,

on October 20th, 2009 at 7:23 pm

she likes white meat? Then I guess I am in luck. Write to me pam… ;)

9. common sense said,

on November 1st, 2009 at 7:16 pm

At almost 50 years old there aren’t too many white guys chasing Pam Oliver. White guys like young black women not 48 year old black woman
    and she chose her profession she knows that the majority of vast majority of football players black and white have low IQs. they go to college not to get degrees but to get to the NFL. She’s not special.

10. John Travolta said,

on November 1st, 2009 at 10:58 pm

I love pam very much. She got a great body and a great *, everytime I saw her on TV she makes me *,and I’d like to * her very hard if i have a chance no kidding. I don’t care if she’s 48, 50 or 55 she’ll still look fuckable to me.write to me Pam even i’m a black man :)

11. chuck cammarata said,

on November 29th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

Dear Pam,
    You are one very hot sexy gorgeous woman.The person who coined the phrase BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL must of had you in mind. You make sports worth watching.

12. Devon Jacobsen said,

on November 30th, 2009 at 2:58 am

Pam was kind of cute…but she’s getting way too old to be doing sideline….49 for christs sake!!

13. waniax said,

on January 30th, 2010 at 7:27 am

Well hello Pam,
    We dated a few times when I was in the Air Force, stationed at Eglin AFB. You were fine then and your still fine! I’m very proud to have known you. Keep on doing what your doing!

14. mzwjao said,

on February 21st, 2010 at 4:11 am

vzozvmbusfnscxcvvusznbnessnvmc

15. james selky said,

on October 10th, 2010 at 12:01 pm

i love and like miss pam oliver shes alsome sexing and hot i love watching sunday foot ball games because of her and shes my age too am 48 years old and shes 48 years old wow james loves and like that alot and i think shes alsome sexing and alsome beautiful too bye and black is beautiful and once you go black you dont want to go back eather any more

16. Jron said,

on January 2nd, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Pam is a very hot professional reporter. Makes my day just to watch her do her job.

17. buster said,

on January 15th, 2011 at 8:25 pm

To each his own–Pam Oliver is nice looking successful lady–full booty, nice face, pouty lips. She goes right into the locker room I guess, haha–

18. Mackalacka said,

on January 18th, 2012 at 10:54 am

damn she is SO s xy!! I would love to … mamacita!!

19. Matt said,

on November 25th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Have to say since she changed her hair to more of a redish tint she looks GREAT!

2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014