Dancing with the Stars 2014 Results Tonight - Who Got the Elimination?

Who Got Eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Tonight? DWTS Fall 2014 Results Tonight

Miley Demi Selena VOTE!

Posted: July 25th, 2008 in Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez by LALATE

Miley v Demi

Who is the most popular? Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, or Selena Gomez? Vote by posting your comments below on Miley v. Demi v. Selena. LALATE NEWS wants to know who do you love most of the three female Disney stars – Miley, Demi, or Selena.

This week, the whole Miley Demi Selena issue went into full swing with a new youtube vid of Miley and Mandy posted about Demi and Selena.

But the real question is really … who is more popular.

Based upon viewer comments, the most popular on LALATE.com has until now been (drumroll) …. 1. Miley, then 2. Demi, then 3. Selena.

Reader ”Selena” said on the “Camp Rock” story here: “Hi……I am Selena ur biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!! i like u so much that i really want to a star like u in HOLLYWO.”

On reports of Selena and Nick Jonas dating, most readers have said they want Niley, not Nelena.

NileyRocks posted on that story “OH. MY. JONAS. I Hope Not ! Niley Forever. Nelena For Never x”

Sharlene said on Camp Rock, as many other readers wrote, that Demi Lovato is her idol. “BUT DEMI IS MY IDOL! I DONT HATE HER! I’M JUST JEALOUS!”

So who is your favorite Disney female star? Miley, Demi or Selena?

Vote by posting your comments below. Who will win?

Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez

260 Responses to 'Miley Demi Selena VOTE!'

1. Sarah said,

on July 28th, 2008 at 5:09 pm

Miley Cyrus is much better. She’s far nicer. Also, as far as I know she doesn’t do things on purpose to knock someone out of Disney. Like Selena and Demi, when they stole her phone. Also, she is a much better singer and actress. I think her and Nick Jonas are an amazingly cute couple. Rock on Miley!

2. elementjazzy said,

on July 31st, 2008 at 9:31 pm

Sarah… ur brainwashed. No wait! i mean stupid.

3. Jenifer said,

on August 1st, 2008 at 1:36 pm

SELENA…….why becaue miley is just dumb look what she puts on youtube….little kids look up 2 her i think she is just stupidd…..demii……i just dont luike her…..and dont get me wrong i dont like SELENA either but i have to pick one i pick selena

4. Hollister babez said,

on August 4th, 2008 at 11:31 pm

Selena

5. brenda said,

on August 7th, 2008 at 10:45 am

i would say miley because shes not perfect what worse than a teenager who is human hey blend it together wat do u get someone who doesnt think b4 they do stuff.and ppl have to know that miley swuart from the show is not the real miley she was playing that part but it wasnt like a reality show she was being someone else and this is the real miley so if u dont lyk her guess wat to bad then go bak n watch soemmore hannah montana shows because there shes just playing a part and saying lines which were written by someone else.and selena is cool but naww and demi is kinda mean so no miley is more outgoing n not afriad to show ppl who she really is so u all better start getting the idea shes not gonna be a perfect american sweetheart barbie shes human real skin and bones.

6. Selena(JoBros#1fan) said,

on August 7th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

I vote 4 Demi n Selena cause Miley was ma idol but now shes just turned into a monster we all created!

7. Kelsey said,

on August 7th, 2008 at 8:11 pm

I lik all three but… i like Selena most then demi. i used to like miley but come on shes so bad now that theres rumors that r saying that shes PREGANET! u have to b real bad to get rumars saying to ur having a baby! but i do lik some of miley syrus music. but i just dont lik how shes has been. plus theres a pic of her topless… she could become lik brittney spears! well at least now brittney spears is starting 2 get bac on track! well b4 u start liking miley cyrus u should look at the pics of her she has has messed up big time!!!

8. Kathryn Felice said,

on August 9th, 2008 at 4:46 am

I really like selena gomez over Miley Cyrus, ’cause i recently found out that miley is bad….
    But since you included Demi Lovato, I’ll pick her because, well, I like her for no reason. or maybe because she got to spend time with the jonas brothers.. I so envy her…. *sigh*

9. lalaLOSER. said,

on August 11th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Personally, I like Demi and Selena over Miley anyday. I just never really did like Miley. I think her songs are boring and amaturish. Demi’s starring in two Disney movies (Camp Rock and the Princess Protection Program, which Selena also stars in). Demi and Selena don’t have the drama going around about them about half * pics in mags or half * pics they took themselves. Personally, Demi and Selena look to be the new role models for younger kids, because they’re pure, not yet ruined by themselves. Miley has already ruined herself.

10. phelovesjobros said,

on August 11th, 2008 at 5:45 pm

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OF THEM!! but i am going to go for Demi because she is super talented and has an amazing voice!! plus she said that anything that she does with JB is strict business!!

11. Kayeleigh said,

on August 14th, 2008 at 6:10 pm

Demi and Selena are just carbon copies of Miley.

All three are being over produced and honestly are not all that good at what they do….Miley can’t sing,but she can write, Demi can sing but she couldnt write her own music, and Selena she’s cute but she’s more famous for dating nick than actually having success or talent.

12. henna said,

on August 28th, 2008 at 11:13 am

demi lovato n selena gomez r so much bettr den miley
    dey r so pretty n talented actresses
    miley is ugly n speaks lyk a man
    she is a jelous * dat cnt stand nick n selena together
    she got a * voice aswell
    demi n selena can sing way better den her
    i luv demi n selena n truly fink dey r so much better den miley

13. lizette said,

on August 28th, 2008 at 3:20 pm

well i picked miley i dont know y kinda all of you said selena and demi when they also take pics with bikinis and y ya say that she takes * pics shes not like vanessa hudgens that really takes * pics well i hate more selena and my second worst is demi rooooccckkkk on miley i m your #1 fan

14. Donyaaa said,

on August 30th, 2008 at 10:00 am

MILEY God dont you ppll know what selena has done to her selena is such a mean and crewl person shes the4 next cruella de ville GOD! just cut miley come slack she hasn’t fone any thing wrong miley to the end,

What selna did to Miley:

1.stole her boyfriend
    2.stole her phone
    3.stole her plce in the DC games
    4. made her say sorry for what she did on youtube (she was only haveing some funn ) and the selena and demmi show is so boring any way it made me fall asleep

15. Alyssa said,

on August 30th, 2008 at 5:45 pm

all of them are wonderful but demi is my fav

16. ana said,

on September 2nd, 2008 at 11:26 am

stfu.

selena’s not trying to replace her.

its not her fault miley’s washed up and no one gives a s about her anymore.

17. sierra said,

on September 11th, 2008 at 7:51 pm

hey i love all of you guys ok.

18. amy said,

on October 12th, 2008 at 2:38 pm

i Selena because she sings good and Miley is stupid and she took a picture * so you all should like Selena!!!!!!!!!

19. gigi said,

on October 12th, 2008 at 2:40 pm

selena is the best she rocks

NOT MILEY SHE IS THE WORST

20. aizie said,

on October 25th, 2008 at 4:00 am

miley, of course. she’s the best. selena & demi are just jealous of her coz….
    1. MILEY knows how to sing RIGHT
    2. miley & nick are cute couple
    3. miley has many fans all over the globe
    4. miley is the most famous actress, singer & rocker.

DEMI & Selena are fake!!!!!!
    am i right?

21. Myles said,

on November 15th, 2008 at 3:52 pm

I Think MILEY CYRUS.
    I have NOTHING against Demi Or Selena I

22. ryan said,

on November 22nd, 2008 at 5:50 am

write if use think miley then ya all stupid selena is bt far the best singer she is alot hotter and i love eveythin she does!!!

23. michelle said,

on December 1st, 2008 at 5:56 pm

look i love them all i aint got no problem but i think selena is a good role model and she aint trying to replace miley i love miley to but i dont think she that good of a rolemodel demi she is good to so i think 1.selena 2.demi 3 miley and no miley aint a washed up pop star she may have problem but people stop hating on them cuz ya just jelouse cuz they were with the jo bros andf u wasent and people are making fans go angants each other dat why they got hatas so people who gona talk cr--p just realy shut the h-ll up

24. Selena is teh best! said,

on December 3rd, 2008 at 12:20 pm

Selena is teh best.

25. Selena is teh best! said,

on December 3rd, 2008 at 12:29 pm

l like Miley is not so.Selena is better.Demi goes so…

26. Selena is teh best! said,

on December 3rd, 2008 at 3:57 pm

who likes everything selena,and not miley?

27. jinksy said,

on December 3rd, 2008 at 11:59 pm

Miley is just about the cutest, sweetest, most adorable girl ever! She has a #1 TV show, the biggest concert of the year, 3 #1 CDs in a row, and she is the most-searched girl on the internet…..Selena is a skinny little piece of trash who can’t sing and her TV show sucks big time…..Demi is a gap-toothed, bow-legged troll who wishes she could be .001% as good as Miley…..Miley was destined to be a huge star and she is and will be forever!!!

28. Selena is teh best! said,

on December 4th, 2008 at 1:54 am

oh but listen to.selena is better.okay demi is not just
    better,but i do not like miley.

29. Selena is teh best! said,

on December 4th, 2008 at 10:12 am

tzzzzzzzz…i hat miley.

30. Selena is teh best! said,

on December 4th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

is an online?

31. Selena is the best! said,

on December 4th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

?????

32. Selena is the best! said,

on December 4th, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Hi,
    I wanted fregen whether a with me friends to be wants.

33. Selena is the best! said,

on December 5th, 2008 at 11:37 am

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

34. miley cyrus said,

on December 9th, 2008 at 7:39 am

dont say stuff that inot true about me i dont care if any one hates me just got over ur self i dont care that nick and selena are going out i hate selena and nick there you go i said it i hate them

x,…lov miley cyrus …,x

35. Anti Nick Jonas said,

on December 10th, 2008 at 10:46 pm

I would choose Miley becoz she is the best among selena n demi…I hate Selena she sucks!!! Why you all listened to rumors about Miley..? the rumors not exactly right but if you all trust the rumors you all are STUPID!!!

36. MileyDemifan said,

on December 23rd, 2008 at 11:20 am

I vote foe Miley and Demi.Selena sucks

37. lubana said,

on December 23rd, 2008 at 6:44 pm

I LOVE MILEY……….SHE ROCKS! SELENA IS JELOUS AND IS TRYING TO TAKE HER PLACE OH YEAH DEMI IS OK……..BUT MILEY IS THE BEST…….SELENA IS A BACK STABBING *……MILEY AND NICK ARE A CUTE COUPLE……..SELENA AND NICK JUST MAKE ME WANT TO KILL SELENA………DEMI THINKS SHE IS BEST BUT IT’S NOT TRUE…..SHE JUST ACTS GOOD THAT’S ALL………HER SINGING MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE……………ANY WAY’S MILEY I SUPPORT YOU IN EVERYWAY…..YOU ROCK……I JUST WISH I CAN MEET YOU…..U LIVE IN NEWYORK

38. Selena is the best! said,

on December 27th, 2008 at 11:40 am

I vote foe Selena and Demi!Miley is okay…

39. lubana said,

on December 31st, 2008 at 6:45 pm

SELENA SUCKS…….DEMI IS OKAY BUT MILEY WHOA SHE IS THE BEST……..SELENA AND NICK MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE…….MILEY AND NICK MAKE ME WANT TO SAY ROCK ON MILEY AND NICK….CAUSE THEY BOTH MAKE A CUTE COUPLE I MISS NILEY!

40. Kathleen said,

on January 12th, 2009 at 11:44 pm

UM.. I WOULD SAY MILEY 1ST CUZ SHES MORE TALENTED SHE MAKES HER OWN SONGS 2ND IS SELENA CUZ SHES USING NICK AND THATS WRONG SHE LIKE SHIA LABEUFF 3RD IS DEMI BECAUSE SHES BAD I DNT LIKE HER SHE COPYS MILEYS POSE 4 PICS

41. anna said,

on January 21st, 2009 at 3:33 pm

I LOVE YOU SELENA GOMEZ !!!!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY AND EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!

42. lilly said,

on January 22nd, 2009 at 5:35 pm

goo demi and selena
    miley and mandy * BIGG TIME!!!

43. Cindy said,

on January 23rd, 2009 at 7:43 pm

I think Miley’s a loooooot better! she really takes time for her fans and she’s sweet and caring and loving and down to earth and kind! Selena and Demi are too, but in my opinion, Miley is soooooo much more popular! :)

44. Jennifer said,

on January 25th, 2009 at 1:26 pm

I think that selena is soooooooooooooo much better over miley. I also like demi but I like selena the best. I heard that miley is very bad. GO SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. kelly said,

on January 25th, 2009 at 1:30 pm

I think that selena is the best. well I like demi too. she is cool. But selena is the best of all. Miley is bad because she posted on youtube topless of herself for nick. I don’t know or think that she is cheating on nick.I VOTED FOR SELENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Gallo* said,

on January 27th, 2009 at 3:24 am

Miley Cyrus of course !!!!!!!

47. Dana said,

on January 28th, 2009 at 8:44 am

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Miley :D

48. CHRISTY said,

on January 30th, 2009 at 10:01 am

I HATE SELENA I CHOSE MILEY OF COURSE SELENA BACK OFF UR A *

49. marie said,

on January 30th, 2009 at 10:04 am

I HATE SELENA SHES A CHEATER..A THIEF AND A BIG LOSER SHE SUUUUUCCCKKSSS!!!! I CHOSE MILEY

50. marie said,

on January 30th, 2009 at 10:14 am

NICK SAID ON YHE INSIDER THAT HE WILL CHOOSE MILEY CYRUS AND IM SOO HAPPY CUZ I LOVE MILEY AND I HATE SELENA SHES A BIG LOSER AND *

51. MARIA said,

on January 30th, 2009 at 10:17 am

YES HE REALLY SAID THAT ON THE INSIDER AND IN INSIDE EDITION BECAUSE MILEY IS HIS REAL GF NOT SELENA THE *

52. ashley said,

on February 8th, 2009 at 10:36 am

demi and selena is my favorite because ther funny and charming.i hate miley because she became a bad influence and shes ugly and her voice is annoying i hate her so bad.i like demi she goes with joe,and selena goes with nick miley doesnt so she needs to stop whining because he doesnt like that ugly frighend thing.

53. ciera said,

on February 8th, 2009 at 10:43 am

i like demi and selena because when thier together they make me laugh.i hate miley cuz she is a nasty ugly little annoying 15 girl.and nick will never want you agian so take all those ugly little pics of yours so stop hateing stupid little animal.ha,ha,ha.

54. ashley said,

on February 8th, 2009 at 11:00 am

ppl are just hateing.all ppl know that selena and demi are the best. ya just like the stuff miley does.her breath stinks shes gay also a quair.miley is so stupidd i hope she gets hit by a bus because all shes doing is being dumb.alot of kids looked forward for her and she blew it it done.i like selena shes pretty and charming i love her shows and demi i cat wait to watch her new show.they are the best and a least they dont have cricket teeth like miley i swear i hope she get hit by a bus.ha,ha,ha.fags.

55. Lisved said,

on February 8th, 2009 at 10:37 pm

I think Selena and Demi r waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than miley. Miley is a Bi**h. I don’t like her on youtube she haas nasty photos of her..ewww! SO SELENA ANDD DEMI R WAY BETTER THAN MILEY & whoever is a miley’s fan, is sooo stupid. She’s gay.

56. Lisved said,

on February 8th, 2009 at 10:39 pm

DEMI and selena rocks

57. ashley said,

on February 9th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

i hate miley cuz shes ugly.she has the uglyest voise evr i use to like her but i thought she was a nice charming girl. but now that she took thoes pics i hate her ha ha stupid you just got told.

58. ashley said,

on February 9th, 2009 at 7:19 pm

of course selena and demi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

59. MIKAYLA CHAMBLIN said,

on February 13th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

ONE MILEYS THE SLUTY * NOT SELENAA GO SELENA………MILEY CAN * MICHAEL JACKSON’S COCK

60. NATHAN said,

on February 13th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

HEY I WOULD LIKE TOP DATE THEM AND TAKE THEM HOME AND GO IN THERE ROOM SHUT THE DOOR AND AND GO UNDER THE BLANKET AND LET THEM LOOK AT MY BRAN NEW GLOW IN THE DARK WATCH

61. Brandi said,

on February 19th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

they are all beautiful talented girls. that some people hate without personally knowing them…i smell jealousy!! and people on here claiming to be someone famous, like the miley faker, quit tryin to be someone your not….be happy about who you are…gosh…what is with teenager these days lieing about their identities and their ages? its dumb and childish! miley is a sweet girl, yeah she may have made mistakes, but so have we! and selena and demi are sweet girls too, but they in time will make mistakes….and about the whole miley being 16 and her bf is 20…i met my husband when i was 16 and he was 20 SO FREAKIN WHAT! its not that big o deal!! there are couples out there that are 7 years apart, my neighbors! they love eachother and have been together for 10 years so who gives a monkeys *. some people make a big deal out of nothing…and if a non famous person does the same cr--p, it gets over looked…like mileys pics bein called slutty over them when she was posing in her bikini…i’ve seen worse cr--p on myspace…girls showing their boobs and sending me friend requests..ew no imma chick not a dude! its gross and yet everyone makes a big deal out of mileys bathing suit…O WELL

62. xyladee said,

on February 26th, 2009 at 12:37 am

i love miley!!
    miley is the BEST!!!!!!!

63. NILEY FOREVER said,

on February 26th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

MILEY ROCKS SHE’S THE BEST.
    DEMI HAS A GREAT VOICE
    AND SELENA *COUGH* * *COUGH*
    NILEY WILL BE BACK THIS YEAR
    CUZ 2009 IS NILEY YEAR

64. MILEY4EVA said,

on February 28th, 2009 at 6:52 pm

MILEY ALL THE WAY!
    SELENA CANT ACT.
    DEMI CANT SING.
    They just want to take over what Miley created herself.
    Yeah. Miley is not perfect and she makes mistakes. but we all do!
    and how would you feel with all the peer pressure she is under, she said it is like being under a microscope.
    And people who say that Miley and Mandy show is cr--p and pointless. you cant get angry at someone that is having some fun.
    FREE WORLD.
    anyways.,
    Miley is going far with her life and the other two Disney Princesses are sticking to Disney, they arent going anywhere with themselves!

65. GOMILES! said,

on February 28th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

MILEY CYRUS DEFINITLEY.
    THERE ARE 200,000,000,000,000 FANS OF HER
    AND 30,000 OF SELENA AND DEMI’S ADDED TOGETHER!
    HAHA GO MILES!

66. NILEY! said,

on February 28th, 2009 at 6:56 pm

GO NILEY.
    THEY ROCK.
    NICK CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN SELENA,
    AND MILEY HE SHOULD BE WITH.
    ANYWAY MILEY IS WAY MORE TALENTED THAN THEM

67. NoahC said,

on February 28th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

hi,
    miley.miley.

lol!~

68. Mackenzie said,

on February 28th, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Oh ya! ya’ll think Miley is dumb? Well! I look up to her. She is my role model. So, people, BACK OFF MILEY! I hate to say this but Demi and Selena started it. SO BACK, JERKS! (not for people who like Miley :) )

69. MILEY IS THE BEST U ALL NOW HATE DEMI/ SELENA said,

on February 28th, 2009 at 10:07 pm

The Princesses (DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA GOMEZ) can stick to Disney while Miley goes far. :D

Niley 4 ever. (my little (age 3) sis will be MAD) lol

70. Lyd said,

on March 6th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

I vote for them all because they are all so cool but Ilike miley and demi a bit better than selena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

71. sierra said,

on March 11th, 2009 at 7:31 pm

MILEY CYRUS should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MILEY CYRUS ROCKS MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY

72. genti smith said,

on March 14th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

miley i love you. caz you rock .
    selena she is ok. but you are the best love you forever.
    and you can do better then nick .
    i use to like him but not any more because he is not with you. i love u miley.

73. shandy said,

on March 21st, 2009 at 11:24 am

hey im shandy from belize city and shandy is so right.oh and if you wanna know where i live 13 baracat street. i love hannah montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74. erica said,

on March 25th, 2009 at 7:24 pm

i personaly love all of them but selena is my fav and then demi and miley. :)

75. erica said,

on March 25th, 2009 at 7:27 pm

THEY ALL ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

76. ALIFIA said,

on April 6th, 2009 at 10:05 am

selena should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    miley cyrus sucks

77. adrian said,

on April 18th, 2009 at 1:02 am

demi rocks demi should win…

demi has the best voice ever just listen get back,la la land,and don’t forget her songs is very high to reach ur gonna die in her high pitch and notes demi u rocks!!

demi lovato!

d
    de
    dem
    demi
    demi l
    demi lo
    demi lov
    demi lova
    demi lovat
    demi lovato
    demi lovato

if u like demi copy paste it in ur every comments in DEMI LOVATO!

demi lovato u rock!

78. sahana said,

on May 2nd, 2009 at 8:24 am

both demi and ,iley r atrocious i luv that cute lil teenager selena gomez!!!

79. Adrii LOVATO&GOMEZ RULEZ! said,

on May 14th, 2009 at 11:58 am

Selena & Demii!! HATE MILEYY!
    miley said selena STOLE her boyfriend and its NOT true…miley was making fun of selena and demi just because she’s soo jelous of them.. accept it miley cant sing good , they have to modificate her voice in the studio and she cant act like REALLY good… selena is a great actress she doesnt sing either but she can play the drums, guitar and shes bff with a greeaat singerr[DemiLovatoO] and if the make like a band it would be THE BEESSTT!!!
    LOVE SELENA AND DEMII!!
    LOVATO&GOMEZZ ROCKZZ!!
    MILEY SUCKZZ!

80. Adrii LOVATO&GOMEZ RULEZ! said,

on May 14th, 2009 at 12:01 pm

miley have a personality desorder..
    like= hi I’m Miley
    and then= hi I’m hannah montanaah
    lol she’s crazyy!![so duummbb]

81. cute sierra said,

on May 20th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

i’ll say selena i loved her more then ever so i would say selena she is prettier then miley

lollolololololololololololololololololololololololololiololololollolololollololololo/hi

love sierra

82. cute sierra said,

on May 20th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

i love you selena

83. shara said,

on May 20th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

i love selena mor then miley and demi

84. shara said,

on May 20th, 2009 at 5:53 pm

go on selena cool girls club only for selena lovers no miley lovers allowed

85. hayley said,

selena gomez

she is my fan
    boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for miley
    :]

86. Charlie said,

on June 4th, 2009 at 11:06 am

SELENA AND DEMI ROCK THE HOUSE.BUT miley DOES NOT AND ALOT OF THESE COMMENTS SAY ALL THREE ROCK SO MILEY IS OK BUT DEMI AND SELENA ARE A little more PRETTY!!

87. Selena and Demis #2 bigest fang said,

on June 4th, 2009 at 11:10 am

i love selena and demi!miley sucks shes a bad manwomen but no offence to anyone who likes miley

88. chantel said,

on June 5th, 2009 at 1:06 am

i love miley she the best so dont hate her

89. 21 said,

on June 5th, 2009 at 8:50 pm

i like both of them.ya maby selena stole miley`s boy friend demi dated joe and miley made a mean video,but everyone makes mistakes and remember the press just want gossip

90. kathia 21 said,

on June 5th, 2009 at 8:51 pm

god made us like that like i said above we make mistakes

91. heidi said,

on June 11th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

92. FRANU12 said,

on June 11th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

who i believe is more talented is Miley.Miley has been our idol scince a long time ago selena and demi r new we should vote 4 our miley who has been with us in the t.v. scince she was only 3.She’s hannah and miley and do all that hard work for us not her she luvs her fans not like selena and demi who just compliment miley and made her apolizige 4 a little fun with mandy!selena and demi u guys r new and better back off OUR miley-hannah!GO MILZ LUV “THE CLIMB”

93. FRANU12 said,

on June 11th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

like i said miley is better but selena is a good rolemodel acts and sings good demi is an excellent actress and singer 2!well miley is 10 times better than them but they’re all nice and sweet go gilrz i know the 3 of ya can work it out!

94. Miley Cyrus said,

on June 11th, 2009 at 10:09 pm

I think none of them.

95. miley fan! said,

on June 14th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

I think Miley is a good singer but I like Selena and Demi’s web show better…no offense. But I also like Miley’s autobiography…If you’ve read it she worked extremely hard to get the part of Hannah Montana.
    So you people may want to think before you talk about Miley being fake.

96. Miley said,

on June 14th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

I love miley! She is so awesome!
    I think Selena And Demi Are Cool Though But They Are Still On Disney Channel While The Last Season Of Hannah Montana Is Next Year And Miley Is Moving On To Bigger And Better Things!
    But Selenas Web Show Is Better Than Miley’s!
    I Don’t Think Miley And Mandy Should Do A Web Show

97. alyssa said,

on June 19th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

i think selena and demi are alot better than miley. miley is a * she is so stupid:)

98. alyssa said,

on June 24th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

vote i would say miley demi and selena there all friends

99. alyssa colbert said,

on June 24th, 2009 at 6:35 pm

all of them are okok

100. mackenzie said,

on June 28th, 2009 at 8:34 am

selena n demi all the way!! but still we shouldent be hating on the people we dont like! its not right
    i saw a commet that said selena cant act demi cant sing miley rox! if selena cant act then how did she get princess protection progam with demi? and barney and friends when she was 7? or wizards of waverly place? demi cant sing yet she has 1 album and 1 comming! sel and demi are best of friends i dont think one compition will break that now miley shes not the greatest

101. Cynthia said,

on June 29th, 2009 at 10:15 pm

DEMI & SELENA! Because they are actually nicer than miley, They dont go around emancipating their parents to go live with their 20 year old boyfriend, Also they dont throw */private pictures and then say they “ACCIDENTALLY” got in th internet please girl!. & Simply because Demi & Selena are not haters like miley that go around on youtube making fun of other people. Dont believe me go on youtube & see for youselfs.

DEMO LOVATO & SELENA GOMEZ ALL THE WAY!!

102. Cynthia said,

on June 29th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

“MIKAYLA CHAMBLIN”
    agree with you until the MICHAELJACKSON part he was an idol and SHOULD NOT BE INSULTED!

103. Gabriella said,

on June 30th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

I choose Miley I love her music and her show and movie I know she does really bad stuff but put that aside and she’s really good.

Selena is ok a bit dopey… but funny and pretty.

Demi is super annoying and I don’t like her smile. I also hate camp rock which is a copy of hsm and she’s a copy of miley. HONESTLY!

104. yasmin said,

on June 30th, 2009 at 7:46 pm

I would choose selena and demi bcuz miley is just a stuck up, growing up to fast girl. Selena and demi r nice girls who act there age and r good actresses and demi is a good singer

105. Brianna said,

on July 1st, 2009 at 12:35 am

Miley is a *. Demi & Selena are way cuter, and can sing better.

106. Sara maiiiiiiiii said,

on July 1st, 2009 at 6:44 am

io voto tt e 3 perchè sono le migliori cantanti che esistano miley sta bene nella coppia con nick jonas demi è una attrice e cantante bravissima e selena ha fatto un album con delle bellissime canzoni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ecco perchè voto tutte e tre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

107. Kassie, said,

on July 6th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

i love all of them but i have to say miley cyrus because i think she has more quality that selena and demi and like said i like all 3 but my vote will be miley:)

108. summer said,

on July 6th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

miley and nick look good together selena stop hating but i would vote for demi because she is not posting bad thhings about miley or selena i love them all but demi is nice selena give miley a break miley is my second choose

109. gege said,

on July 6th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Miley Cyrus !!!!!!!!

110. ge said,

on July 6th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

111. me said,

on July 6th, 2009 at 5:13 pm

i vote 4 selena

112. Julia said,

on July 7th, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Selena. She’s the best!!!

113. MILEY4EVER said,

on July 12th, 2009 at 9:29 pm

MILEY IS AWESOME!! selena gomez and demi lovato are copyers. miley becomes famous and then a year later, selena and demi come into the picture??what? they are so annoying. and now people are saaying that “miley has gone bad” but she hasnt. selena is just a copy and she was only signed to disney because they wanted another miley because miley made disney money. mileys better then selena.

114. Rhyme said,

on July 13th, 2009 at 9:11 am

uhm,, i think both demi and selena are great.

but if i have to pick one of them, i’d pick DEMI!

i do not like miley.

she is a spoiled brat

115. i said,

on July 13th, 2009 at 5:02 pm

miley is best singer and best looking i think selena is good actress and singa justy like every tennage girl and demi is kind of good singer and good actress but miley is good at everything so i like miley better

116. BIG FAN OF MILEY(girl) said,

on July 16th, 2009 at 2:55 am

Miley is the best!!!!!!!did ya hear the last song the climb is the best and what a song i can cry at him!!!!!!!!!Selena is just a ugly and a loser girl,demi is a little bit OK!

NOW REMEMBER: MILEY ROCK!DEMI AND SELENA *!!!!!!!!! Hugs for Miley!!!!!!!!!+she is a great actress in HANNAH MONTANA!cia !LOVE YA MILEY! :-)

117. Maddie said,

on July 23rd, 2009 at 4:56 pm

Selena and Demi!! I hate miley! She cant sing to save her life! They hafta edit her voice soooo much! Demi is one of the most amazing singers i have ever heard she can actually hold a tune. And at least Selena and Demi dont look like a crack head * who has to make herself feel better by mocking people. Miley may sing songs that send a message but how do u know if she means it? You just gonna take her word? Oh and not to mention her photo scandals! How does that not make her a *!? I havent seen Selena or Demi with photos like that and so what if they have bikini pics, there allowed to go to the beach in a bikini too ya know!

118. patricia said,

on July 28th, 2009 at 11:01 pm

Ok. 4 all those who says I like miley cuz she’s not perfect she messes up like evry other teenager…SHUT UP!!!!! That’s exactly wat she wants u 2 say! She’s apart of disney channel! Wen ur apart of a family friendly station like that, there’s a certain image u have 2 portray, that’s jus tha way it is! Kids look up 2 disney stars…u cnt b runnin around takin * piks & puttin it on tha internet! If u wanna do that mess keep it 2 urself thn maybe ppl will respect u! SERIOURSLY MILEY’S A LYING, DECIEVING, BACKSTABBING, FAKE, PHONY SLUTBAG *!!! Nick deserves soooo much better, seriously she broke up wit him & broke his heart. I cnt stand her 4realz! Demi is cool & so is Selena, but wen it comes down 2 who Nick shud date I think he wud b cute wit Nicole Anderson frm JONAS…and all u don’t give me that she’s 2 old 4 him BS cuz miley goes wit a freakin 20 year old & yall not sayin nuthin bout that! MILEY * @$$!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE DEMI:-)

119. dasha said,

on July 29th, 2009 at 12:23 pm

miley rocks pp is just hating on u dont worry u no u the best

120. hdfhbjbhdr said,

on August 6th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

i think demi is better because shes Prettier and funny and NOT lIKe LIKE STUPIDD miley

121. trudy said,

on August 19th, 2009 at 6:46 am

i say miley nick and miley should be together because miley she works hard 4 wat she wants and wats she believes in i like demi,and selena but when u take a look at it miley is more sucessfull than them and talented and funny also nice no body perfect so wats she did on u tube is nothing cause every body makes mistake and i luv miley more than demi and selena cause they are theifs they stole her phone come on thats just childdiss any way no bodys perfect miley should have nick perfect match sorry haters but i just got 2 speack my mine.

122. Lizzy said,

on August 19th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

I like Selena the best because she is a better role model. Demi is okay, but I’m not a big fan of Miley because she seems a bit “wild”.
    Selena–best actress
    Demi–best singer
    Miley–best song writer

123. miley marie nicole said,

on August 20th, 2009 at 7:49 pm

umm i love themm all selena miley and demi there all pretty sing good and are great sactors but i had to chosses i would pick miley

124. miley marie nicole said,

on August 20th, 2009 at 7:55 pm

miley miley miley miley miley miley miley miley
    cyrus cyrus cyrus cyrus cyrus cyrus cyrus
    selena selena selena selena selena selena selena
    gomez gomez gomez gomez gomez gomez
    demi demi demi demi demi demi demi demi
    lovato lovato lavoto lavato

dah dah team miley and selena and demi

125. Julissa said,

on August 21st, 2009 at 10:45 am

i vote SELENA GOMEZ

126. Ashley said,

on August 24th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

i like selena but MILEY CYRUS is wayyyy POPULAR

i vote Miley xxxxx

127. Ariezzz said,

on August 28th, 2009 at 10:26 am

SELENA!! i love you!! miley ur a * who only thinks about yourself.. im trying to get my 5 yr. old cuzin who likes u to thinking ur a btch… 1. SELENA SELENA SELENA SELENA!!!!

128. maymuna said,

on September 1st, 2009 at 3:07 pm

i love selena the best then demi the miley

129. tamaine said,

on September 2nd, 2009 at 3:41 pm

i love the three of them are nice and perfect but i think none of them are for nike because mileyandnick no way! selena and nicke h-ll no! demi and nick oh please! they have to pick somebody else.

130. Catherine said,

on September 3rd, 2009 at 2:15 pm

- iThink Miley and Demi are great . iAlso think that Selena’s good … it’s just that for me Miley and Demi sound nicer . For me Selena sounds snobby … but then these are the disabilities :
    Best actor ; Miley or Demi
    Best Singer ; Demi or Miley
    Most Pretty ; Selena (all)
    Most Smart ; Demi
    Best Style ; ALL
    Cute Name ; Miley and Demi
    Most Awarded ; Miley
    Most Famous ; Miley
    Most Relationship Experienced ; Selena
    Personality ; Selena or Demi
    iAm telling you … they’re all great just different acts . !

131. Marilyn said,

on September 4th, 2009 at 2:02 am

I think all of them are great!! Well, everybody makes mistakes, nobody’s perfect!!! So Demi, Selena, and Miley, way to go!! You guyz have worked really hard…
    I am a fan of Miley, but I like Selena and Demi too.
    Way to go Selena, Demi, and Miley
    Don’t say nasty words about them…
    We are the same in God’s eyes

132. Madelaine said,

on September 4th, 2009 at 2:04 am

I Love Miley Cyrus… who-hoo Miley!!

133. Gabriella said,

on September 4th, 2009 at 2:08 am

I like Miley Cyrus better than Selena or Demi

134. moody judy said,

on September 4th, 2009 at 2:12 am

i certainly vote for miley cyrus!!! she is da best of da best!!

135. lauren said,

on September 19th, 2009 at 6:19 pm

I totally go with either miley or selena. I luv demi but she isn’t at the same level on the hot-o-meter right now. I LOVE YOU DEMI, But I have to go with……… S-E-L-E-N-A WHAT DOES THAT SPELL………. SELENA! LOL!

136. whoever you want me to be said,

on September 19th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

ALL OF YOU GIRLS ARE……. DON’T LISTEN TO STUPID RUMORS!!! MILEY’S A SAINT…..DEMI HAS ONE OF THE BEST VOICES OD DISNEY…..AND SELENA IS CUTE AND A GOOD ACTRESS! CAN WE ALL JUST AGREE ON THAT! All you girls (or at least i hope your all girls) need to understand that miley, demi, and selena are pplz just like all of us. THEY AREN’T SLUTS, BITCHES, CRAPHOLES OR ANY THING ELSE! So stop acting like you know everything….. CAUSE YOU DON’T!!!! You may be thinking “What would she know?” “She’s not a celebrity!” Yeah well I think I know better then you. You guys are being imature, stupid, and dumb! So stop judging pplz so we can go on with our lives!!!!!!

137. whoever you want me to be said,

on September 19th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

YUP I’M TALKING TO YOU LUBANNA!

138. Miley (I'm serious my name is miley) said,

on September 19th, 2009 at 7:00 pm

I love them all cuz well their all awsome and no one should judge or compare them that way. “whoever you want me to be” is rite u guys are to rude. their pplz for crying out loud!

139. Miley (I'm serious my name is miley) said,

on September 20th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

I am not Miley Cyrus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!

140. Rachel said,

on September 20th, 2009 at 4:54 pm

U GUYS R DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB TAYLOR SWIFT IS THE 1 THTS NICE PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS WITH MILEY SELENA AND DEMII TAYLORS TRYING 2 END THE FIGHT GAWSH

141. selena (real deal belive it) said,

on September 20th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

mileys not nice ok she was gossipping about me with demii at the mall demii was just listening miley hurt me and i
    ‘d pick demii over miley i’ve known demii a long time shes nicer to

142. Miley (I'm serious my name is miley) said,

on September 20th, 2009 at 7:59 pm

u r not selena gomez. everyone would know that a celebrity could care less of what other pplz say about them.

143. Miley (I'm serious my name is miley) said,

on September 20th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

my name really happens to be miley marela. but am i saying im miley cyrus no!!!!! there are alot of girls on this survey who are saying they’re miley cyrus, selena gomez, and miley cyrus

144. Miley Marela....... said,

on September 20th, 2009 at 8:05 pm

GO miley, selena, and demi! lol! also !!Go 91692!!!!!!!!

145. wrong said,

on October 6th, 2009 at 8:04 am

demi n selena
    n i hte miley bcoz miley
    alwys wearing ”mask”

146. old news said,

on October 21st, 2009 at 9:22 am

this news is so old.

pretty-1.selena 2.demi 3.miley
    singing-1.demi 2.selena 3.miley
    acting-1.selena 2.demi 3.miley

so i guess thats selena then
    but i have nothing against demi exept she wears too much make up
    and miley is just a hot looking girl whose voice is stitchy and needs to stop trying to relive her fathers life.

oh and selena didn’t steal nick away from miley
    nick dumped miley after miley and mandy put up that sad youtube vid of them mocking selena and demi

147. Lela said,

on October 22nd, 2009 at 10:50 pm

miley rocks selena sucks…..she is soooooooo anoying..u rock 2 tha bone MILEY

148. breanna decker said,

on October 26th, 2009 at 8:52 am

i HATE you alot your soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dumb and stupis yuo * ***!!!

149. pumpkin said,

on October 27th, 2009 at 11:37 am

Miley. i hate selena, but i like demi. selena just trying to b mor famous than Miley. i don’t like nick Lucas. but, i’m happy for niley. even Jiley is better.(jiley !!! lavd ya.. rilly luv ya jIle)
    Why u vot 4 selena. She is mean. Miley, just a girl who makes mistake sumtimes. I really vot 4 miley. kiip climbin’

150. Ashli said,

on October 29th, 2009 at 8:42 pm

I love all three. I tell you who I can’t stand is all the Jonas bros. I think Miley and selena should tell Nick to get lost. It takes two to tango. Us girls need to stick together

151. liya said,

on November 4th, 2009 at 7:00 am

miley_122 said,
    I love you MILEY CYRUS!Next I love you DEMI!And i don’t love you Selena!Miley i’m your bigest fan!I wont to see You!
    Please come in Bulgariq!
    BB!

152. celblove96 said,

on November 5th, 2009 at 12:11 pm

i think miley cyrus, I like them all, I just like miley’s music more. my cousin thinks so to.

153. celblove96 said,

on November 5th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

ilove all of them, but miley cyrus, i like her music better.

154. Miranda.C said,

on November 8th, 2009 at 9:50 pm

I think that both Selena and Demi are much better.

155. Cindy said,

on November 8th, 2009 at 9:53 pm

I think that Selena Gomez is way better than Miley Cyrus!!!! I mean, what is it with Miley and her tattoo? That is so inappropriate for a girl like her and is way out of her league. What is she turning into!!!!

156. Christy said,

on November 8th, 2009 at 9:56 pm

I think that Selena Gomez is WAY better than Miley Cyrus!
    Miley has to really change her attitude!Man!She has changed a lot!I dont like the look of her guy!GEEE!
    Quit it Miley!!!!!!!!!!!!!

157. Valentina and Helen. said,

on November 8th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

I think that Miley Crus is just trying to get the most fans!I dont like the people that she hang out with!But I like her Dad and Emily osment.Here is a tip for Miley change that attitude of yours!please!I used to like Miley better until I saw and heard that she was changing!Oh! and lose the bot of yours!yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

158. Valentina and Helen. said,

on November 8th, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Okay whoever you want me to be!yeah this is the girl I am talking to, you better quiet and stop starting a riot!wats rong witchu!I think Miley sucks a lot!I really dont mean to hurt ur feelings Miley! I’m sorry to make you feel that way

159. Jenny said,

on November 10th, 2009 at 1:04 am

nellyo jenny
    I think SELENA rocks more than miley so miley lose the
    attitude.I love the song Falling down and 1 and the same
    with Demi lovato.
    have a wonderful day !

160. Jenna said,

on November 10th, 2009 at 9:22 pm

I think that they are all better, I like all there songs, and acting in movies

161. Mikzy ? disney and stardoll said,

on November 11th, 2009 at 2:36 am

Well Miley came first you know and shes a wonderful singer and fantatic actress people can just forgive her for the photos no one is perfect and what she did on youtube was just for fun so dont make a big deal about it and miley is more closer to demi then to selena there not enemies but not friends. I think demi lovato hasnt got anything to do with miley and selena getting mad at eachother. Selena is a great actress and singer and so is demi i love all of them. They dont write all there songs plus the hannah montana one’s are written by some unkown person. I do think that selena is just as awesome as miley and although i think she was supposed to be a copy and demi lovato awesome voice but hate dont forget. They have different better quality but i have finally come to a decison they all deserve to be equaly voted at the top

hope this has given you a decison!

162. deni said,

on November 13th, 2009 at 11:58 am

of course i vote for SELENA!!!!!!!
    Miley is….*!!! Just stuped horible *!!!!!! demi is ok….but selena is the best.i hate miley!!!GO SELENA…i love you

163. Paola said,

on November 15th, 2009 at 11:31 pm

No..No..No
    Honey no you are wrong!!
    Miley all the way!!
    Niley forever<3

164. ?PrEcIoUs? said,

on November 20th, 2009 at 1:37 am

For me Demi rox as well as selena they not just sing and act but they show their audiences what tru friendship means!!! haha!! miley..uhhhh.. jus t go party in the u.s.a!

165. sassy_girl said,

on November 22nd, 2009 at 1:24 am

for me,,,1st is Demi,2nd is Selena and last is Miley b’coz Demi have a good voice,,good in acting and a beautiful looks…Selena have a looks also but not just like demi and also she is good in acting and dancing…Miley have a men voice and she has a many shows and movies b’coz of her that’s why she is popular….

but in then …absolutely the winner is DEMI LOVATO…

166. sassy_girl said,

on November 22nd, 2009 at 1:29 am

DON’T FORGET that DEMI LOVATO is really the best u deserve in # 1 position ,go selena and demi i really like ur friendship in true life and miley go now and you”ll gonna be late in party in the usa…and if ur late you climb in mountain…

167. jemi_:) said,

on November 22nd, 2009 at 1:34 am

yeah ur right…hate MILEY ….she has a big mouth with a big voice like a men..not just like demi and selena,they are both totally talented and good looking…

sorry 4 the miley fans but it’s true….

DEMI AND SELENA WINS!!!

168. Claudia said,

on November 23rd, 2009 at 9:25 pm

I simply think miley is a *, if u see her photos u get actually shocked because of her actions. I think that i woul pic selena because she is much more talented than miley…. nd CMON!! i mean miley is trying to b like britney spears!! Hate miley, i simply think she has men voice XD

So Selena i think she’s the one, i’ m not a fan of hers but if i got to chose ill chose her

169. jewel said,

2. demi
    3. miley

most pretty
    1. demi
    2. selena
    3. miley

dis is d’ reason that demi is better then next is selena never mind w/ miley i don’t care-e-e-e-e-e

170. lovely said,

on November 26th, 2009 at 2:51 am

in my opinion demi and selena has originality b’coz in youtube miley and mandy are copying d’ videos vlog of selena and demi and ur right that miley has a big man voice and she is ugly inside and out…..miley is a garbage and dat is true…..i’m saying da truth…..

171. amie said,

on November 26th, 2009 at 2:56 am

demi deserves 2 win!!!
    if she is giving an opportunity to have many shows and good songs ….she is very popular than miley…..yeah go miley faster!! u will be late in party in the usa….haha ha!!!miley has a big mouth……with xuper men voice…

172. mickey said,

on November 28th, 2009 at 8:24 am

Miley is more famous than Demi and Selena (that we have to admit) BUT!!!!
    Selena and Demi puts on a more deserving fight over being a real idol and someone kids could look up to…
    at first Miley was cute and good, but then FAME just ate her!!!I am not liking what she has turned out to be today…
    Selena may not have the best voice but atleast she can pull it off..and inspire her kiddie fans in a good way!!
    Bless you Sel!

173. marieAnn said,

on November 28th, 2009 at 8:28 am

Selena Gomez is an amazing person…
    Hello?she was chosen as a UNICEF Ambassador?
    The youngest TO DATE!!…
    and why did they not pick the famous Miley Cyrus?
    because her name is already stained by all her “not so good publicity”…

174. kariz said,

on November 29th, 2009 at 1:51 am

demi rocCkKzZ………
    go demi ur great!!!

175. kim said,

on December 4th, 2009 at 3:13 am

miley is younger than demi and selena but
    she has a lot of bf the he kissed already even though she is ugly and she has not good attitude…..that’s why i chose demi because she is very talented & simple person ….even though demi is not very popular and she gives a chance to have a good movie and songs like miley she will be popular than miley………

notes: miley is popular than 2 b’coz she is giving a good project and also of her fwahther………

love demi!!!

176. Mary M. said,

on December 4th, 2009 at 3:50 am

Ok, i think that as far as talent goes, Demi is the best singer by far. Her range and control are amazing for someone her age. Then Miley. She is good to but not as good as Demi. Selena is an ok singer. She hasn’t proven she has the range or control, but she can carry a tune, which is kind of important for a singer. As far as looks, Selena is the prettiest no questions asked. Flawless skin, perfect teeth, and in my opinion the only girl pretty enough for Taylor Lautner (GO TEAM JACOB!!) Next would have to be Demi. Her style and apperance has changed so much in the last year. Look at her on As the Bell Rings and look at her in her latest music video. She is growing up and finding herself. Miley is also pretty, but the extensions and what used to be bad teeth still get me. Her look hasn’t changed much at all in a while. She cut the hannah wig a bit but thats not Miley. She is starting to have a sameness about her that I find repetative. Take a step foward Miley. As for attitude and character, they all have their flaws and their high notes. I like all three, but they are all good in their own ways.

177. ash said,

on December 7th, 2009 at 8:14 pm

U FKIN RETARDS ATRE OVER MILEY. SHES SO BAD AND SELENA AND NICK WERE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE! THAT B!TCH MILEY BROKE THEM UP BECAUSE SHE WAS JEALOUS AND SHE HAS A MANS VOICE. EVEN MY MOM DSNT LIKE HER WOW! SELENA AND DEMI ARE SOOO PRETTY THAN MILEY AND SELENA AND DEMIS TV SHOW: THEY ROCK! ROCK ON DEMI|SeLENA|

178. gerald said,

on December 9th, 2009 at 5:11 am

miley have a big mouth ang a big man voice haaaaaaaaahaaha!!!

she’s freak…

demi is the best….!!!:)
    luv yahhh demi….

179. fianca said,

on December 13th, 2009 at 4:51 am

we luv youuuhhh DEMI…..you are much better than selena and miley………

youre are very talented girl…and prettiest among of you(miley and selena)

hate miley…i hate the way she sing , act etc….(she has a big mouth ha ha ha….and have a big voice just lyk a man…….

selena has a long chin…..she doesn’t sing better……..

180. ~> dHemIeH ??? said,

on December 19th, 2009 at 5:01 am

we luvvvvvv yyyyyyaaahhhhh
    Deeeemmmmiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!

181. => sthefh said,

on December 23rd, 2009 at 10:01 pm

wArm gReETings,,,

merry christmas demi!!!
    ??? we love you…………

god bless…and t8k care…..gud luck 2 ur career,,, :)

182. Nick Jonas said,

on January 4th, 2010 at 1:38 am

I vote for Miley!!!!!She is more cuter than selena and demi.Second is selena and third is Demi.Miley is so pretty.I love you

183. tony said,

on January 10th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

i vote for demi ,she is a great actress &she is 2000000000000 times better and cuter than miley +every one i know hates her & half of the world hates her and i think Nick is stupid to get back together with her , Nick must be brain washed by Miley’s ugly face + big lips Selena is just like demi but not as good. oh Miley king kong called he said he wants his face back ,+the people from1698 want their clothes back.

184. I HATE MILEY said,

on January 19th, 2010 at 10:17 am

Selena is d best n demi is also good but Miley Cyrus is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrible n i hate her. Selena is always d best n no, she is not the 2nd Miley. She is Better than Miley n Demi is better too. Miley is crazy. She’s mental. Selena n Demi always the best in the world. Selena n Demi r not show offs like Miley n they r good celebs. Not like Miley. Selena n Demi r always nice n sweet maybe a lil tuff at the given situation but Miley is always mean,selfish n crazy. HATE MILEY CYRUS. LUV SELENA AND DEMI.

185. Jasmin said,

on January 24th, 2010 at 7:54 pm

selena is the best. miley pole dances in concerts and is totally disney – grown. miley maybe breaking free of it now, but her legend is built as so. demi seems to have used selena to get famous. whatever reasons nick had to pick selena over miley are entirely private. it seems even he thinks selena is better than miley.
    hm. i cant believe i wrote this. back to my own life ^^

186. selena is always the best said,

on January 29th, 2010 at 8:08 am

i love selena alot.and i hate miley.she is totally a *.
    i think miley is an * brat that i realy hate her.
    hey miley fans,u guys are crazy to like that girl that just wants to show her self *.little *.
    go selena!!!we got your back!!!

187. celvic said,

on February 1st, 2010 at 3:48 pm

selena because demi has a * chin
    and miley is ugly

188. celvic said,

on February 1st, 2010 at 3:52 pm

miley is retarted demi is ugly selena is the best

189. celvic said,

on February 1st, 2010 at 3:58 pm

miley is * ugly demi is poop ugly selena loves her fans she is greta I am her bigist fan

190. domonique and rose said,

on February 7th, 2010 at 10:00 pm

First of all miley sucksssssss and she is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out ofquestion and second of all michael jackson is better than all of the stupid girls taylor and miley no offence to girls named taylor and miley stupid stupid stupid taylor miley is a dummy and who ever doesn’t like michael demi or selena q and g is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy stupiddddddddddddddd yeah like totally and who doesn’t like it speak now or forever hold yo peace cuz we aint gon tolerate this cr--p and if u say somethin bad about it and we see u on the streets u just wheezle to the other side ok cuz we will remember each of ur little grubby and tubby faces except who vote with us and like them u will receive a prize

191. Silver said,

on March 14th, 2010 at 11:17 am

Wow! some people really take this thing seriously. Jesus, calm down! If you only knew how stupid you sound.
    Miley: she’s gorgeous, she’s a good singer and she can act!
    Demi: she’s funny, original, down to earth, and she has a nice voice!
    But my Favorite is SELENA!!!:) she’s awesome.

192. SELENA#1 FAN said,

on March 19th, 2010 at 2:13 am

How you guys can like miley?
    1. she is ugly.
    2. she is very very bad.
    3. she is totally a *.
    4. she had so bad photographs. FOR EXAMPLE-go on google.co.in and type photos of miley cyrus.Then you will see so many * photos of her.
    5. she is the worst singer ever stepped on the earth.
    I sometimes wish that i one time,only and only one time i can kick,slap and very very badly beat her.
    I think demi is ok.
    But when it comes to SELENA GOMEZ……….
    she is the best singer,actress and the most beautiful girl ever stepped on the earth.NO ONE can compete with her.There are hardly any gossips in the media about her.She is so simple-natured and besides i am having two rooms of mine at my home and they are badly filled with SELENA’s stuff.Even my three wardrobes have her photographs drawn.I even have her t-shirts,converse shoes like her.
    SHE TOTALLY TOTALLY ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

193. Jason derulo said,

on March 23rd, 2010 at 2:21 pm

miley is the best… the proof??
    1. listed as 1 of the most powerful woman in 2009
    2. HM movie was a huge success, with the disney smiling while looking at their pockets.
    3. she was invited to sing in a supergroup, including beyonce, rihanna, fergie, nicole,…
    4. invited to sing in we are the world haiti alongside snoop dogg, enrique, dion, jackson, kayne west, fergie
    5. she dominated ’send it on’
    6. new film ‘last song’ hitting the cinema soon
    7. one of the most paid teenagers
    8. many of her singles were in billboard top 10
    9. HM holds the record viewers of over 10m
    10. sold more than 7m albums
    11. both albums debuted number 1 on billboard 100
    12. she is called the disney queen…
    anyone who can contest these statements??? and what is the achievement of selena/demi compared to this? miley earned about $75m to date…

194. mirada said,

on April 4th, 2010 at 9:13 pm

i pick slena because miley gay demi ugly and slena pretty

195. Miley Cyrus said,

on April 11th, 2010 at 3:57 am

Miley is so much better! but i still like Selena and hate Demi but since Selena’s best friend is Demi i got to say Demi is okayyy….

first, miley sings perfectly fine. I ought to say that people that thinks miley has a man voice i disagree with them.

second, Selena is gorgeous but she has got to work a little bit on her voice cause her voice is to soft not worth 3 stars but 2.

thirdly, Demi sings well as long with Miley but Demi is just not the kind of celeb i am looking forward to but still she sings pretty good.

surprisingly Miley is the best (BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!)

for those of you who think Miley sucks you will AUTOMATICALLY get ignored by miley in her mind she knows who hates her and who doesn’t so be aware of what you are thinking about if you bump into her.

196. lil meme said,

on April 18th, 2010 at 11:46 am

thats not qus ofcourse selena miley is * miss butch selena is up miley is dowen selena is higher then miley is cheepslut

197. Vanshika said,

on April 24th, 2010 at 5:55 am

Obviouly miley….
    bCoz selena looks like n lizard…
    nd i really wanna advice to d people who like selena tat plzz hurry up change ur choice….
    Miley u jst go on n on…
    nd plzz dnt care abt all d rumers ok…
    MILEY U ROcKS….

nd fans of selena plz change ur choice b4 people says everybody makes mistakes…
    hahahaaaa…..
    miley miley….

198. shascha said,

on May 1st, 2010 at 10:21 pm

i love the 2 both..

199. taniatasha said,

on May 16th, 2010 at 8:36 am

ofc MILEY CYRUS ! she’s the best :D

200. Paige said,

on June 18th, 2010 at 9:49 am

i think they are all great. to be quite honest its not all of your buissnesses so just calm down. You wouldn’t like it if a load of people got invovled with your fall outs with your friends. they’ll make up soon just like you do with your friends. they are all the different people and you don’t know them personally so how do you know what their personalities are? you don’t so whats the point of all the fuss. seriously!!!

201. smiley said,

on June 18th, 2010 at 9:57 am

i agree with paige!!!. you all sound stupid!!! no offence. when people say they are ugly no one can be perfect!! you all have something wrong with you to so just stop with the comments your giving about them its just mean!!. its basically bullying and i dont like it not one bit!. just be nice about them they are mature so they know what they are doing and everyone argues!.

202. Katelyn said,

on June 21st, 2010 at 6:54 pm

SELENA
    *miley isnt a good role modle she post videos of her self lap dancin and stuff
    * demi is a copy cat she did a movie..went on tour with the jonas brothers…got her own show…
    Selena is the best becasue she helps the world she gose to places like budapest and offers food to the hungary children and she also visits poor people so defentlly SELENA

203. MileyFan1 said,

on June 25th, 2010 at 12:24 pm

miley Cyrus is way better than all of them i do like demi but i hate selena. Selena is a fake when is the last time selena made a mistake on television miley and demi hav so they are real

204. khkjhkhjkhjk said,

on June 29th, 2010 at 8:00 pm

miley sucks i hate her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Selena rocks all the way demi rocks 2 but Selena is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that messed loser wanna be trash headed 17 year old freak (not trying 2 be mean) but thats the way i feel about miley you know I hurts my hand just to write or say her name but if i wanna know something gotta deal with it but all i have to say is that miley sucks (ow hurts) Selna and Demi rocks all the way. All i got to say.

205. khkjhkhjkhjk/selena fan1 said,

on June 29th, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Love Selena and Demi hate Miley

206. khkjhkhjkhjk/selena fan1 said,

on June 29th, 2010 at 8:12 pm

hate miley she’s stripping just to save her career almost 18 but don’t have to act like she’s 27 or older 24 25 26 27 i don’t mind but 18 i use to look up after her not ANY MORE HATE YOU MILEY

207. carly said,

on July 11th, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Miley deffinetly . I mean don’t get me wrong Selena and Demi are cool but Selena just seems a little fake at sometimes and Demi well she’s good but not as good as Miley.

1.Miley
    2.Selena and Demi are tied though.

208. serena said,

on July 11th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

I agree with you carly miley was the first of them all and at least shes not disneys show dog like selena

209. bad girl said,

on July 13th, 2010 at 2:36 am

i luv demi and selena but miley is my idol!!!!!!!!!

210. jady said,

on July 22nd, 2010 at 2:56 pm

miley is the best she is talented and really pretty and everyone makes mistakes you shouldnt hate her she is normal ad i like demi she is sooo funny and has an amzing voiced and i like selena she is a great actress she is a bad singer
    1.MILEY
    2.DEMI
    3.SELENA

211. roro12345 said,

on August 18th, 2010 at 3:04 am

MILEY GO MILEY MILEYMILEY
    and here me miley.. if any one says u * ..or ur bad .. let them dont care about them think about ur fans like me ! u have over 20000000000000000000000000000000
    fans .. ur awsome i love you and i dont care if the whole world starts to hate you ( which will never happen ) i will always be ur fan forever
    and selena and demi ur ok selena .. kinda
    but demi i love her..
    plz miley selena and demi try to be bffs and selena and demi dont be ffriends of your own add someone to ur group like miley plz
    MILEY CYRUS U ROCK :)

everything
    and selena .. I HATE YOU SO MUCH U *
    but demi is awsome too
    MILEY IR THE BEST

213. Marco said,

on September 1st, 2010 at 9:58 am

i say selena then demi but i hate miley Cyrus

214. Atoussa said,

on September 17th, 2010 at 3:51 pm

give it a rest you guys how can you say that selena is GOOD ROLE MODEL didnt you here SHE HAD * WITH TWO BROTHERS THEN SHE GOT PREGNANT!!!! im takin about the sprouse brothers and have checked her facebook???she just wore a hannah wig started monkeing around and took pics of her self and have you seen her in BIKINIS???with her monkey face friend demi lovato????and shes got no talent when she sings i here a dog barking and demi she has a good voice but i realy dont like her .im not sayin that miley is perfect well nobodys perfect but she is way better than selena and demi and taht stupid website that said miley is pregnant is just lying and there is one more thing taylor swift was too nice to selena but she stated dating her ex selena is a fuckin * beleive me!!!!!!!!so 1miley 2demi 3selena

215. janet said,

on September 18th, 2010 at 2:16 pm

i say miley because selena is a * she got pregnant once actually she did it with TWO BROTHERS!!!!!!omg and demi she has a good voice but i realy like miley better she is so talented and a better person selena and demi they so envy her miley YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

216. nada said,

on September 20th, 2010 at 2:37 am

i vote for selena she is the best
    go east go west selena is the best

217. fan said,

on September 25th, 2010 at 2:57 am

selena and demi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

218. fan said,

on September 25th, 2010 at 2:59 am

please demi and selena… be friends with miley too…

219. rachel said,

on September 27th, 2010 at 5:21 pm

i think selena cause she is way more prettyer than miley and demi sne so not cute and i think selena good singer and she dreese way betterthan miley is a b@#$% i dont like her

220. fan said,

on October 11th, 2010 at 5:01 am

Selena Gomez all the way. I like her show even though i have seen it 2 times. She is a good singer, and is pretty, Miley is a *, *, and skank. she needs to end her show quicker before someone throws up on it. Demi i don’t care about at all…

221. Rachel said,

on October 18th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

okay i cant rly pick between demi and selena but obviously NOT miley i rly hate her, not sure why. demi is the better singer but selena is the better actress. they are both rly pretty tho and I CANT PICK BETWEEN DEMI AND SELENA!!! luv them both <3

222. true14 said,

on October 20th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

i pick selena n demi because they r very talented…….n so is miley n i get shes growing up n so r the other 2 but she has more kids looking up 2 her n i dont think a good role modle should be takeing half * pictures of her self

223. Ginger said,

on December 18th, 2010 at 11:24 am

MILEY CYRUS ROCKS!!!!!!( N SO DOES THE OTHER 2) SUM OF U GUYS ON HERE ACT LIKE U NEVER MADE MISTAKES BEFORE. WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THEY DID. ALL OF THEM R GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO SO STOP THE HATRED

224. lilmeme said,

on December 20th, 2010 at 6:24 am

seeleenaaaa all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay she is the best couse she is a great acter and singer and not a b**** she is perfact and full option ill vote for selena
    and to miley she’s a great singer too as demi are more but love selena

225. stfany said,

on December 20th, 2010 at 6:28 am

selena…..

226. khyati said,

on February 15th, 2011 at 4:17 am

ofcourse miley.She is awesome.she is very cute . I don hv n e word for her . My answer is
    miley
    demi is ok and i hate selena

227. Elena,fanofSelena said,

on March 2nd, 2011 at 5:01 am

¡Hey! Well,well… I definitely much prefer Selena you will wonder, why? Because it is more beautiful, more friendly and sings great and as I did not take drugs and Miley (I came in a magazine) if you took … But is that my I never liked Miley and Demi not much but if you put it in scale would say:
    1.Selena gomez (is the best and I am his biggest fan)
    2.Demi lovato (I like it more than Miley and more beautiful)
    3.Miley cyrus (because I never liked)
    I hope you liked my debate about who is best, a kiss to everyone!

228. dana duarte said,

on March 19th, 2011 at 11:00 am

selena duuuuuu who will want to vote for a lesbien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

229. dana duarte said,

on March 19th, 2011 at 11:04 am

SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUUUUU WHO WUD WANT TO VOTE FOR A LAZEY LEZBIEN THAT DOSENT EVEN COME UP WITH HER OWN SONGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

230. dana duarte said,

on March 19th, 2011 at 11:06 am

selena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! duuuuu

231. nicole said,

on April 24th, 2011 at 7:12 am

selena :)
    she is just so nice and i like her singing

232. addhysson said,

on June 18th, 2011 at 6:13 pm

I really love Selena Gomez,so………….

you rock SELENA.

233. belle doogan said,

on June 20th, 2011 at 7:08 am

demi lovato because now selena is more famous nd dumpoed her for taylor :@ nd jst coz selena is wit justin bieber she thinks she is AMAZING nd se not :/ nd miley is ok but she jst messed up :L i feel sorry for demi cause wen she went into rehab selena didn even visit her :( boo selena :D

234. Gressa said,

on June 23rd, 2011 at 1:03 am

Oh Miley Miley Miley

and i say “*” for Selena G

235. Gressa said,

on June 23rd, 2011 at 1:04 am

I love Miley, Miley, Miley <3

and say "*" for Selena

236. Violet said,

on July 11th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

I like all of them but I choose Selena because
    she is pretty, talented,has a beautiful voice and is so much more

237. Violet said,

on July 11th, 2011 at 4:21 pm

again selena …but did she really steal miley’s boyfriend?

238. Violet said,

on July 16th, 2011 at 6:36 pm

can you guys tell me who is actually the best besides Selena???

239. Selena's #1 fan said,

on July 22nd, 2011 at 9:17 am

Defiantly Selena Gomez!!! Shes such an inspiration. Miley dances on poles= GROUSE and NOT RIGHT. Demi cutting herself and taking drugs= a bad influence to her fans!! I <3 Selena Gomez!!!! :)

240. ANI said,

on August 16th, 2011 at 2:36 am

FOR ME
    1.MILEY CYRUS
    2.SELENA GOMEZ
    3.DEMI LOVATO
    LOVE YOU MIL VEEEE EEEEEE EEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEEERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

241. lolita said,

on August 31st, 2011 at 6:05 pm

miley for ever<3<3
    selena and demi are sucks and jurks they don't know anything about art duuhh!!!

242. lolita said,

on August 31st, 2011 at 6:10 pm

miley rocks with her songs and albums if you put selena and demi in one person they can not beet miley
    sos selena and demi go die in a hole woow!!!!

243. natanim said,

on September 17th, 2011 at 12:54 am

i vote 4 demi becouse she rock my world i lover so much more than miley

244. Demi 4ever said,

on September 26th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Demi!

245. alicia said,

on October 2nd, 2011 at 1:44 pm

i say selena because miley has stripped at the 2010 kids choice awards and selena is18 and does not where booty shorts and does not let her boobs show miley is the biggest * ever and demi is just ugly you roooooooooooooccccckkkkkk selena!!!!!!!!!!!!!

246. Tniya bhadd 123 said,

on December 17th, 2011 at 10:59 am

Well…………I choose Selena I always loved her ever since I knew about her everyone just hating on her cause she went out with justin beiber miley is just a * a ho and a nasty nasty lil girl i used to love miey cyrus and demi but look at this none of them are on disney channel………..only selena gomez cause she sets good examples like come on demi rehab really and miley you and this stripping,booty shorts, and you love exposing yourself your just nasty

247. zani said,

on January 31st, 2012 at 10:50 am

selena is is better and demi is nice buh i dnt like miley i wont swear at her but selena is so cute eva demi is good

248. vidit said,

on February 5th, 2012 at 5:07 am

miley rocks!!!

249. Ally said,

on February 18th, 2012 at 7:40 pm

selena gomez wins both of them people who are chosing miley and demi you are wasting your time because selena gomez is much popular

250. Katie said,

on February 18th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I luv you
    Gomez

251. Swetty said,

on March 8th, 2012 at 3:15 pm

MILEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY of course she´s very beauty and i love it <3
    I HATE BITCHLENA

252. Disha said,

on March 22nd, 2012 at 2:25 am

MILEY IS THE BEST…………..SELENA COPIES MILEY ………

253. on April 20th, 2012 at 6:15 pm

i love miley cyrus sees the best role modle you people need to stop hatin on her and get on with your life your never going to take miley down an your ipinyins are stupied you need to stop being mean to miley cyrus and saying bad words to her whhat are you a bully cuz i love miley the most

254. Mickey Mouse said,

on July 1st, 2012 at 5:46 am

Oh, pul-leeze, they’re all trash tartlets! Nothing but a bunch of rich, spoiled brats riding the coattails of fame and fortune using Daddy’s credit card!
    But as for me, I like Miley the best…over my knee…for a good teenage spanking! Give me a belt and one hour with that kid! I’ll straighten her out! Heh, heh, heh, heh…

255. alina said,

on August 1st, 2012 at 1:17 pm

demi best disney star in the world does best musice nd is the most positive celebrity i know people so vote for demi lovatics not for demi and selena only demi

256. Ronnie said,

on November 23rd, 2012 at 2:22 pm

1 Miley rocks

257. isabella said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 12:31 pm

No doubt Selena Gomez is the best of all….

258. Hania said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I like both Selena nd Demi…. And i don’t like Miley Cyrus… Sorry but Miley is not so good as compared to Selena nd Demi… Sel nd Demi rocks…. but between Selena nd Demi…. i love Selena…. She is an amazing person… amazing actress, singer, fashion designer…. i mean she is a multi talented girl… Her voice is so beautiful…. i just love Selena…. Sel rocks…

259. Aysha said,

on January 27th, 2013 at 12:58 pm

I love Selena…. She is the best

260. Amina said,

on January 31st, 2013 at 1:14 pm

I vote Selena Gomez. I don’t even know or care who the h-ll Demi Lovato is. Miley Cyrus is alright.. but she just annoys me, and makes me want to punch her, cause of her accent… sorry. This website asked opinions so I gave mine.