Roc Nation Official

Posted: May 2nd, 2008 in Jay Z, Live Nation, Mary J. Blige, Roc Nation by LALATE

Roc Nation is now official. Roc Nation, the new joint venture between Jay-Z and Live Nation, was reported officially signed Wednesday.Roc Nation LLC is part of roughly a $150 million deal that governs Jay-Z’s recordings and tours for the next decade.

The multi structured deal came out due to a Fom 8K filing with the SEC Wednesday as reported by Billboard. Jay Z  (through his company Marcy Media) will get 775,434 Live Nation shares, and an option for 500,000 with the exercise price of $13.73.

For moneys, Jay Z will (among other moneys) get $5 million each year for the next five years and $25 million for startup funds and $10 million per album for a minimum 3 album dea.

LALATE recently featured exclusively the Los Angeles official party for the Jay-Z/Mary J. Blige tour. That tour has been a major hit and is produced by Live Nation.

Jay Z, Live Nation, Mary J. Blige, Roc Nation

19 Responses to 'Roc Nation Official'

1. THA MISSES said,

on October 8th, 2008 at 12:51 pm

MAKING IT TO THE TOP OF THE GAME IS WHAT IT’S ABOUT. I CONGRADULATE YOU.

THA MISSES

2. Rob said,

on June 21st, 2009 at 11:01 pm

This guy reps Marcy? Big Joke. I’ve lived in Marcy long enough to know he never contributed to the children in Marcy. The kids used to look forward to Mr. Jay-z on Christmas, and even they are tired of waiting. Wow, to think a person that came from nothing would never compromise sincerity. Shame on you.

3. MIKE BURNSNER said,

on June 24th, 2009 at 11:39 am

BROOKLYN’S OWN JOHN SPORTIN WILL BE SIGNED TO THE ROC NATION LABEL IS THE WORD ON THE STREET IN BK. HE SOUNDS LIKE BIGGIE FOR SHO ON HIS BROOKLYN ANTHEM ON YOU TUBE CALLED BK BABY,,,JUST GOOGLE HIS NAME THE BOY IS BAD

4. Carol City Vic EL said,

on July 5th, 2009 at 10:02 am

Jigga is looking for southern spitters! Look no more Hov. Miami presents: Carol City Vic EL. The Buzz of Dade County. Buddy is on fire! He said EL stands for God. Either homie is trippin or he’s really that good. Just stay tuned world. Carol City Vic EL. The Buzz of Dade County. Dat!

5. Weezy said,

on July 29th, 2009 at 1:42 am

im looking for a perfect record label and i believe this is the right one for me its fresh and new and i love jay z nohomo try me out for a fresh new ideas in the business

6. Joe David said,

on July 30th, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Beats-Beats none stop beats get at your boy.I aint a joke Hip-hop,R&B,Soul and Pop.You name it and it’s provided !!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Joe David said,

on July 30th, 2009 at 7:07 pm

myspace.com/abdmiami the fashion provider. I’m not a joke look me up style -style is what i do best.

8. Joe David said,

on July 30th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

Get a my boy JR the Fashion provider.Myspace.com/abdmiami words caint explain this man he’s one of a kind. He not a joke lets get that righ t!!!!!!!!!!! He’s been invited to bib shows cause of his style i’ll say no more.

9. Johnny Ray said,

on August 13th, 2009 at 7:25 pm

i see people postin, sellin themselves. if u want ta hear the real check out that boy smoke 1. can spit or what. check out the myspace at myspace.com/jsmoke1

10. John Floss said,

on August 25th, 2009 at 3:56 am

Ive got over 300 songs recorded 6 full cds released by my self in Vegas with 23 new songs ready to go Im looking for a label to help me like Roc Nation check out my new music @ myspacemusic type in artist name John Floss If you want to get at me holla flossmusic@yahoo.com

11. DJ II SMOOTH said,

on September 18th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

DO YO THANG MAN! I see ya soon… Dont Worry bout the haterz! They make me laugh!! Get a real job! Dont wait for a hand outs! Make ur own way!

12. Blaq Reign said,

on September 23rd, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Do you believe jesus ? if not why not? and if so how could you sell you soul?

13. Robin Ruff said,

on October 15th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Robin says,

Cheers to you Jay Z and Roc Nation! Continue the great management, music publishing and entertainment. And best wishes to all the new artist.

14. troy Hood said,

on October 16th, 2009 at 8:47 am

I will sing every hook for roc nation. U’ll see. And a collabo with the Misses would be shall we say, flawless

15. Brotha said,

on November 18th, 2009 at 4:00 am

I’ll meet you one day.

2 dJ’s Z

16. Simtel Music Group said,

on January 23rd, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Check out Mally Love, Cron , and Andy Star LIve in Miami…

17. david lofton said,

on April 1st, 2010 at 12:08 pm

y’all wayne is better.

18. on June 28th, 2010 at 8:49 am

Hey Jay Z, If your looking for raw and orginial talent my two cousins are perfect for Roc Nation. They have their own style and their writing skills are up to date. Their preparred to put in the hours. I’m certained that you will love them!

19. Amani said,

on June 10th, 2011 at 12:05 pm

I’m look for a singing job I live in Texas.I sing,act,dance, play piano (and trombone.)Please e-mail me at
    if you want my mom’s e-mail me and I’ll give you the infomation I’m 4.11 female and 11 years old

soccer