Darren Wilson Ferguson Police Officer | Michael Brown | Dorian Johnson | & the Convenience Store Videotape

Darren Wilson of St Louis, MO | The Ferguson Shooting of Michael Brown | The Alleged Strong Armed Robbery

NFL Football Score Results - Live Preseason NFL Games, Schools, Channels and More

NFL Football Live Score Results | Plus Countdown to NCAA College Football Score Rankings, Results

Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City, Hull City, Everton and More EPL Table Results 2014-15 Season

John Mayer THONG (PICTURES)! John Mayer Borat Mankini Swimsuit on Mayercraft !

Posted: February 5th, 2008 in Entertainment, John Mayer by LALATE

UPDATE: LALATE has 1/2 dozen pictures for you PLUS now a VIDEO! OH YES!

thatsblogtastic.typepad.com went on the Mayercraft Carrier, a cruise arranged by John Mayer.

And something unlikely happened.

Mayer in a Mankini!!!!

Mayer stripped down to a Borat Mankini and took a jog around the boat! The singer went down to the famous thong from the Borat film … and well ….

… we have the pictures for you!

>> Click HERE to see the video.

click here for the backside!

Source: http://thatsblogtastic.typepad.com/ , ONTD

Entertainment, John Mayer

8 Responses to 'John Mayer THONG (PICTURES)! John Mayer Borat Mankini Swimsuit on Mayercraft !'

1. Tina said,

on February 12th, 2008 at 12:05 pm

And oddly I am still aroused…

2. LMAO in Maine said,

on February 12th, 2008 at 5:50 pm

That is hilarious! I like the guy even more now because he took a dare to wear that thing. Sounds exactly like something my musician hubby would do. Ya gotta love the guy! Thanks John…for, uh, searing that image permanently into our memory banks. Yep…Thanks!

3. mandy said,

on March 3rd, 2008 at 12:38 am

holy mother of god thats funny and sexy at the same time makes me want him more!

4. Paul said,

on May 3rd, 2008 at 1:54 am

God I love that man!

5. jane said,

on May 13th, 2008 at 8:57 am

I guess he’ll never be running for office! LOL!

6. Kristen said,

on August 22nd, 2008 at 10:07 am

Looks like someone needs to shave! =)

7. Joanna Hatch said,

on September 8th, 2008 at 12:20 am

Life is what you make it. Too many judgemental and stuffy people in this world! I say “HAVE FUN WITH IT”!
    Good for John!

8. Gail Watson said,

on February 20th, 2009 at 2:33 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVED the h-ll outta John before seeing this, but OMG OMG I think I have to take a cold shower. OMG! (Does it work for a “fleamale” to take a cold shower? OMG OMG OMG MAMA!! WATCH OUT FO YOUR SONS>>>>>OMG OMG Wow! I think this chair is on fire??? I smell smoke!!! OMG

soccer