Pierce Brosnan Wife Keely Shaye-Smith (Pictures): “I love my wife’s curves”

Posted: January 19th, 2008 in Pierce Brosnan by LALATE

Above is a picture of Pierce Bosnan (“James Bond”) with his wife Keely Shaye-Smith in 1997. Well ten years have clearly changed everything for Brosnan and wife.

But Keely Shaye-Smith is happy with her curves, as is Bosnan.

Pierce, 54, recently told an American mag his wife is “stunning”, adding: “I love my wife’s curves!”

Keely told Vogue: “I never shy away from colour or my curves. I like to play up my neckline and shoulders. If a jacket is pulling in the bust, I might just move the button an inch. But I never hide in baggy clothing.”

Move the button AN INCH?

We have the pictures for you. See if it’s just an inch.

Source

Pierce Brosnan

12 Responses to 'Pierce Brosnan Wife Keely Shaye-Smith (Pictures): “I love my wife’s curves”'

1. Jace said,

on January 29th, 2008 at 7:18 pm

Whoa!

2. BBWChaser said,

on February 11th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

I think she looks good! Certainly not the “obese” woman some idiots are wailing about. Looks hot to me, and refreshingly different from the usual Hollywood/fashion world waifs. She’s a real woman. You go Keely!

3. BBWChaser said,

on February 11th, 2008 at 9:36 pm

Yummy Yummy!! Cute face, nice rack, sexy curves . . .
    damn, you’re a lucky guy Brosnan!

4. Margie said,

on May 11th, 2008 at 9:10 pm

That says alot for Pierce………He loves his wife!
    That could be a result of medications. She is still beautiful. What a real couple!

5. Rox said,

on June 24th, 2008 at 11:54 pm

His first wife died in his arms after suffering from ovarian cancer. I’m pretty sure he’s just glad this one is healthy and alive. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want photos of you published, then made fun of. Give her (and him) a break.

6. Polosport02 said,

on November 18th, 2008 at 10:09 am

Keely is a nice lady and she and Pierce look great. Thin or chunkier, they alway do!

7. Naomi Beaulieu said,

on January 6th, 2009 at 9:45 am

OMG! I love Pierce Brosnan sooooo much! He is the best actor to walk on the face of this earth! He is also the hottest person ever! I want to meet him one day! When I do I will be soooooo happy.

8. PIMP DICK said,

on January 10th, 2009 at 12:16 am

I WOULD * THAT BITCHES MILK JUGS DRY

9. Crusty Biker said,

on October 27th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Wow she is one sexy lady! You lucky Dog Pierce

10. Amber said,

on February 5th, 2012 at 8:45 am

They may be the nicest people in the world but they sure have porked out!

11. ahmed said,

on January 5th, 2013 at 2:28 am

Pierce and Keely, in the past and even now, are an enormously beautiful couple. Love is far above of these worldly parametres of looks, shape, apparent beauty etc. Love has its own parametres, and its the most beautiful relation, the most charming feeling in the entire universe. When Pierce loves his charming wife’s looks, i request those dirty commentators to zip-up their lips.Being a guy, i request those guys, who’ve passed filthy comments about Keely, that if they’re burning in the flame of *, they should immediately consult their wives or their G.F’s. Stop passing dirty comments upon a respectable man’s respectable woman, you nasty, creepy, dirty, stinky worms of sewers.
    As far as Keely is concerned, she looks one thousand times gorgeous, than anorexic, bony, starving-dead chicks of Hollywood, having no womanhood at all. Keely looks bewitching in her healthy and chubby looks. Above all, Pierce loves her, the way she is. This is true love.
    Pierce and Keely, together you both, make one of the world’s most charming couple.
    Long live Prince Pierce and Princess Keely.

12. Nicole Froio said,